A Heart With Tears

Two Soul Mates?!

            “Sungyeol, Sungyeol, Sungyeol,” a voice repeated.

            Sungyeol’s ears were ringing, but he could still hear his name being said over and over again. It was a familiar, calm voice. It was one that he had heard before. His entire body ached, and when he tried to open his eyes to figure out who it was, he only saw pitch black. He was blindfolded. He lifted his head and tried to take the blindfold off, only to find that he had been tied up. His entire body was aching so badly, that he could barely notice that he was sitting on a chair, his legs tied to it as well.

            He opened his mouth to try and say something, but nothing came out. The moment he opened his mouth, he felt like choking. His mouth was so dry. He closed it immediately. He waited until he had enough saliva in his mouth and throat so that he could talk, but he felt like he hadn’t had water since the day before. In fact, he didn’t even know what day it was.

            How long has it been?

            “Sungyeol!” he heard again. However, this time, it was a different voice. It was another familiar voice, but he knew this one right away.

            “W-Woohyun,” he cried out with all of his might. His throat screamed against him, but he still managed to get the other’s name out.

            What are you doing here? I told you not to come…

            He felt soft hands at his cheeks and some little drops of water too.

            No, don’t cry…

            “W-What happened to you? Why are you here? Why-“

            The hands were suddenly ripped away from him. Sungyeol heard a thud, and he knew that Woohyun was thrown to the ground. He tried to stand up, but he was tied to the chair and moving just tightened the ropes around him. He flinched at the rope burns on his wrists. Apparently, he had tried to get out earlier.

            He heard a punch being thrown.

            “Y-You, why are you doing this?” he heard Woohyun say.

            “Why do you think I’m doing this Woohyun?”

            Sungyeol felt his stomach twist at the sound of man’s voice. He knew who it was. He wished that he wasn’t right, but he had a feeling that this was all his fault from the beginning of this attack.

            “Daeyeol, you’re a monster.”

            Woohyun only confirmed Sungyeol’s thoughts. This was all of his brother’s doing, his own brother.

***

            Myungsoo bowed one final time in front of his mother’s pictures before standing up and placing flowers at her small altar. He prayed that she’d be happy, wherever she was now, and that maybe, she’d have a better life next time—that she’d live in a big house with a perfect husband and wonderful children, where she didn’t get sick and had enough money so that her children would never have to live on the streets and steal.

            He wiped a stray tear away, a little frustrated that he was crying when he had already promised himself (and Sunggyu) than he wouldn’t cry today. He sniffed, thinking that there should’ve been a way for her to get better, and that if he was a better son, maybe she would’ve been happier and wouldn’t have gotten sick. He continued to stare at his mother’s picture. She looked so young. She had gotten sick so early in her life that there weren’t any nicer pictures of her. Myungsoo was happy that they at least picked a picture of her carrying him when he was younger. It was their last good picture together before his father died and his mother got sick.

***

            Once they were finished with the memorial, they went back to the apartment. Hiro left to go back to his home, since he knew that Sunggyu and Myungsoo might have wanted some privacy. He knew Sunggyu would call him if they needed anything anyway.

            Myungsoo was on the couch staring at the ground, while Sunggyu was sitting next to him, watching as the younger shook slightly from trying to hold in his tears. Sunggyu knew that the younger did his best to stay strong at the memorial. He knew that he didn’t want to cry, but Sunggyu could see that the younger had already tried so hard.

            Myungsoo felt a hand over his shoulder, and he looked up. It was Sunggyu. He wiped away another tear and tried to smile at the elder. Suddenly he was pulled into Sunggyu’s arms, his arms rubbing his back up and down.

            “Dir-“

            Hush, Myungsoo. It’s ok to cry today. It’s ok,” Sunggyu whispered.

            Myungsoo started to let the tears go freely, and the tears that he was trying to hold in all day finally just fell down his cheeks. However, he didn’t make any noise. He just held onto Sunggyu more tightly. Having the elder this close to him comforted him. For once, he didn’t care what Sunggyu thought of him and his feelings for him. He just let everything go, and as the tears streamed down his face, he hugged Sunggyu as tightly as he could.

            “S-Sunggyu,” he began.

            “Hmm?” Sunggyu hummed in response.

            “I—thank you,” he muttered, changing his mind.

            Instead of answering, Sunggyu just smiled to himself and hugged the younger closer, not caring the least about his shirt dampening. He thought about what Hiro had said, but he didn’t know whether he’d actually be able to tell from a simple glance at Myungsoo’s eyes. They’ve made eye contact before, of course, but would it be different if Sunggyu was actually looking for something?

            He heard a whimper come from Myungsoo, and the back of his shirt started to become ever wetter. His heart ached from knowing that Myungsoo was crying in his arms. He ended up just holding Myungsoo in his arms, trying to calm the younger down again.

            If I look into your eyes, will I meet love, Myungsoo? Why am I afraid to look now?

***

wow ok sorry about the length of this OTL

tumblr_mrorch6KOP1qfs5fao3_250.gif

Comments!

@perfect_jongwoon: did it change again? lol don't worry my OTPs are always changing too ><

tumblr_me8agqWzas1qj4we3o1_250.gif

@parkkimi: awh you commented about hiro T^T<3 let me love you ok lol i was worried no one would care about the little japanese kid~T_T

tumblr_me8agqWzas1qj4we3o2_250.gif

@hanabira: i have plans for hiro~~ the little sweetheart ^^<3 and yup let's see if woohyun can rescue sungyeol ^^

tumblr_mrqveen12W1r0ge2uo4_250.gif

@negiramen: omg whenever i see woohyun aegyo (or fanservice really) i don't know whether i want to smother him with my love or smother him with a pillow OTL i hope you get myungyeol photocards soon! it will complete your collection! :D so far, i have woohyun, sungyeol, sungjong for man in love, myungsoo and sungyeol for paradise repackage, and dongwoo for destiny (but someone is trading me for sungyeol! yay^^) & here's more myunggyu if that was what you wanted? >< lol

tumblr_mrqveen12W1r0ge2uo1_250.gif

@alydia92: i like hiro too ^^ i'm so glad you like him(: and omg the questions. can i love you omg ok yes. sungjong is special, and omg i cannot. i can't answer these without giving some stuff away XD so yes. sungjong is very special and he did say he had someone waiting for him back on earth so yes. he has a soul mate but i will not reveal who :p (though most of you probably already know who it is) OTL thanks for commenting<3

tumblr_mrh57wjp9s1ro4rnto1_250.gif

@snow_white_: sunggyu probably is confused ._. and oh my goodness it hurts to make my bias suffer but it's like i can't stop this is an addiction OTL

tumblr_mrh57wjp9s1ro4rnto9_250.gif

@myunggyugirl: ... omg yes finally someone asked this questions^^ XD don't laugh at me ok i'm a loser . but i was trying to think of a japanese name and i thought of hiro, the name of a guy from this short japanese drama called Koizora OTL i don't know much japanese so i was like 'ok this name is cute i got this' XD

tumblr_mrh57wjp9s1ro4rnto8_250.gif

@sanitydrowned: yes i made a stupid cliffhanger sorry IAB T^T hope you like this chapter~ <3 

tumblr_mrh57wjp9s1ro4rnto4_250.gif

****

school is slowly killing me. it's like all the boys got ugly over the summer. how can i attend a 520 student highschool with only 2 cute guys that are seniors and leaving next year. i can't with these little freshman someone save me ;A;

anyways~ until next time loves<3

tumblr_mr4eujGw8V1r9f1l9o4_250.gif