Trembling Lips

Two Soul Mates?!

            Sungyeol was looking out the window, watching as Myungsoo waved goodbye to him from the balcony. Sunggyu and his father had gone inside a few seconds after seeing Woohyun and them off. Myungsoo, not wanting to be seen by Chairman Kim, went up early to go to the balcony and wave Sungyeol goodbye.

            Sungyeol smiled.

            It was nice meeting you today, Myungsoo.

***

            The next morning, Myungsoo woke up right on time. He jumped out of his bed and quickly got ready, putting on the clothes that Jungryul had gotten ready earlier that week. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. It’s been a little over a week since he had arrived in Korea. He couldn’t believe how much had already happened. He straightened his tie and grinned in the mirror.

            Myungsoo was in a really good mood. He didn’t know why, but at the moment, he really didn’t care. He picked up the electronic planner that had Sunggyu’s schedule and headed out of the room, closing the door on the way out.

            He walked to Sunggyu’s door and knocked on it. He heard a little mumble come from inside the room and he opened it slowly.

            “I’m coming in,” he announced quietly.

            When he came into the room, he was a little surprised to see Sunggyu still sitting on his bed. Usually, Sunggyu would’ve been up and ready by that time.

            The assistant suddenly got worried and rushed over to Sunggyu’s side. His boss had on a terrible expression.

            Is something is wrong?

***

            When Sungyeol woke up that morning, he was surprised to see Woohyun not next to him on the bed. Woohyun would usually still be sleeping when Sungyeol woke up. However, that day, he could hear the sounds of conversation downstairs.

            The sun was shining in through the curtains, and it made Sungyeol’s mood go up. Looking in the mirror while getting ready, Sungyeol was happy to see that his injuries were completely gone. There was no sign of them whatsoever now. He smiled in the mirror and started to head down the stairs; however, he stopped halfway down the stairs when he heard his name being mentioned.

***

            “Woohyun, you did well yesterday,” Chairman Nam mentioned.

            Woohyun nodded, a small smile on his face.

            “I think so too,” he said.

            His father chuckled. “Of course you would agree. However, there was something that you should probably change.”

            Woohyun frowned a bit.

            “What is it?”

            “You kept mentioning Sungyeol the entire time. Whenever I tried to tell Sunggyu something, you would find some way to bring Sungyeol into the conversation.”

***

            Hearing those words, Sungyeol’s eyes widened. He walked to the bottom of the stairs and looked at Woohyun, who still had on a confused frown on his face.

            “Did I really?” Woohyun asked.

            Chairman Nam rolled his eyes. “Did you really not notice? You talked about Sungyeol the entire time. It was like you were marrying Sungyeol instead of Sunggyu.”

            Sungyeol felt his face flush red with this statement. He looked away from Woohyun and stood by the wall next to the stairs. He closed his eyes and tried to stop thinking about the ‘impossible’.

            Did he really mention me that often?

***

            Once Sungyeol walked into the dining room, the conversation about the day before stopped. Chairman Nam immediately went to reading his newspaper after telling Sungyeol ‘good morning’, and Woohyun just went straight to talking to Sungyeol about how his injuries were doing.

***

            After breakfast, Chairman Nam left to go to a meeting, and Woohyun and Sungyeol moved the living room couch. They sat down next to each other, but Sungyeol was looking at everywhere but the person next to him.

            Unfortunately for Sungyeol, Woohyun noticed that.

            “Hey, is something alright?” Woohyun asked.

            Sungyeol nodded, looking at the wall behind Woohyun.

            Woohyun turned around, seeing that there was nothing there, he raised his eyebrow.

            “Why can’t you look at me then?” he questioned.

            Sungyeol felt his face blush slightly, and he looked down at his hands in his lap.

            “No reason,” he mumbled.

            “Did you meet someone Sungyeol?” Woohyun asked in a teasing voice.

            “W-What?” Sungyeol stuttered, looking up immediately with wide eyes.

            Woohyun laughed and pointed at his best friend accusingly.

            “So I’m right!! Who is it?”

             “N-No one, Woohyun. I met no one,” Sungyeol muttered.

            He watched at Sungyeol started to break out in a cold sweat. He seemed to be very nervous. Woohyun felt a bit confused. He had never seen Sungyeol this way before, and it bothered him for some reason.

            Who is responsible for Sungyeol to be acting this way? Sungyeol doesn’t stutter like this very often… In fact, he has been acting weird since yesterday…

            Woohyun stared at Sungyeol a while longer before he widened his eyes.

            “Is it Myungsoo?!” Woohyun yelled out.

            Sungyeol looked up at Woohyun and held his hands out.

            “No!” he replied a quickly as he could. He liked Myungsoo as a friend, sure, but there was no way he could like Myungsoo that way. He looked at Woohyun, and he felt a pang in his heart when he realized that Woohyun already seemed to believe that it was true.

            “You do like him don’t you?” Woohyun teased, “If not him then who?”

            At that moment, Sungyeol felt fed up. His best friend, who he’s stupidly fallen in love with, actually thinks that he likes someone else. He felt hurt. Sungyeol, himself, could tell whenever Woohyun liked someone, but Woohyun couldn’t even tell that the person Sungyeol liked all along was him?

            Sungyeol stared at Woohyun in the eye for the first time since the day before, and he took a deep breath.

            “You,” he stated.

            Woohyun looked at Sungyeol with a confused look.

            ‘What?”

            “I like you, you idiot.”

***

            “Director Kim, is everything alright?” Myungsoo asked.

            He didn’t get an answer right away, which worried him a bit, but after shaking Sunggyu’s shoulder lightly, the elder seemed to snap out of his thoughts. Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo with surprisingly sad eyes.

            “D-Director K-Kim…did something happen?” he asked again.

            Sunggyu nodded slowly.

            “Myungsoo…your mother…s-she…”

            Myungsoo’s eyes widened. Something had happened to his mother. He felt panic fill his body, and he was suddenly worried that something went wrong.

            He sat down next to Sunggyu and started to shake his shoulders wildly. He didn’t care if Chairman Kim saw him at the moment.

            He can scold me and yell at me all he wants later. I just want to know what happened.

            Myungsoo continued to shake Sunggyu’s shoulders, because he wasn’t getting a reply.

            “Director Kim!” Myungsoo yelled, “Sunggyu! What happened to my mom?!”

            He felt tears escape his eyes as he watched Sunggyu’s lips tremble. Sunggyu suddenly took a hold of the hands that were shaking him so roughly, and he gripped them with enough strength to make him stop shaking him. However, Sunggyu would still feel his assistant’s hands shake in his.

            Myungsoo tried to get out of Sunggyu’s grip, but it was no use. He let his hands fall down onto Sunggyu’s lap lifelessly. He looked back at Sunggyu again.

            “W-What happened?”

            Sunggyu closed his eyes, his face crumpled in a mix of emotions that Myungsoo couldn’t make out. Myungsoo could only make out that he was sad, and he didn’t like that at all.

            “What happened Sunggyu?” he asked again.

            Sunggyu heard his voice tremble as the words came out of his mouth. He had his eyes closed, because he couldn’t bear seeing Myungsoo’s reaction. He didn’t want to see it, but he knew that he had to be there for the younger.

            “Myungsoo…s-she…” Sunggyu stuttered. He gulped and opened his eyes. He needed to be there for Myungsoo.

            He looked at the younger’s shaking hands in his, Myungsoo’s lips trembling, his eyes filled with tears because he already knew what Sunggyu was going to say, because he could remember what his mother had acted like when he left Japan. Though his own hand was shaking slightly, he took it up and wiped away a tear from the younger’s cheek, just to be replaced with more.

            Sunggyu heard Myungsoo sniffle and talk with his trembling lips and voice.

            “T-tell me S-Sunggyu,” he managed to say.

            Sunggyu felt tears fall from his eyes, and he took Myungsoo in his arms.

            “S-She’s dead.”

***

oh my goodness. i'm so sorry. don't kill me please.

OTL

tumblr_m0vjd3ofnQ1qch7eho2_250.gif

Comments!

@negiramen: lol that sounds like my life right there XD and yeah i like the myungyeol moment c: omg infinite in pokemon world. i choose >*kidnap and love forever* LOL

tumblr_m12ya3zw7i1rpq9oto1_250.gif

@khenira: lol yeolsoo sounds adorable c:

tumblr_m6xmtkGU2u1qe96tko6_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: not much myungyeol here >< but there was a bit at the beginning ^^

tumblr_m6xmtkGU2u1qe96tko7_250.gif

@doseokyeon: i love you too IAB c: lol and omg i'm here wondering how you will take this chapter ._. & yeah ^^ i'm going to do everything i can to go to their concert in my state ^^ 

tumblr_m925u3pvKZ1r2c67no6_250.gif

@dephanie: LOL woohyun is a jealous tree. he is also a stupid dense tree :P <3

tumblr_m9zzzuqOEL1r2c67no6_250.gif

@purpleS: oh it just gets more complicated LOL

tumblr_mjyc4f7RV81rwq4lao4_250.gif

@namikahyoshin: yup they are ^^ but sunggyu is absolutely clueless lol

tumblr_mjyc4f7RV81rwq4lao2_250.gif

@hanabira: myungyeol does seem cute here ^^ 

tumblr_mjyc4f7RV81rwq4lao1_250.gif

@madgenie: omg stay there and let me throw nam-hearts to you<3 you are absolutely lovely for just reading this lol a comment from you just makes me all the more happier T_T<3

tumblr_mm0w6mYF511rzw1b4o2_250.gif

@parkkimi: I HAVE THE URGE TO WRITE ANOTHER WOOYEOL FANFIC LIKE OMG I CANNOT WITH THIS SHIP.

tumblr_mm0w6mYF511rzw1b4o5_250.gif

@gilica: umm, it's updated now ^^ lol

tumblr_mo0z1q6Irc1rwq4lao3_250.gif

@forgethurt: it's updated~^^

tumblr_mo0z1q6Irc1rwq4lao2_250.gif

****

hey loves! 

so... kind of bad news >< i won't be able to update next week as scheduled... T_T i'm going to canada for about 8 days, so i won't be able to update T_T but don't worry! i'll write a lot on the plane rides and car rides there so when i come back i can update for you lovely people!<3 i'll miss you TT_TT miss me too lol i'm a lonely person XD

i'll be on tumblr and twitter if you want to talk to me! :D lol my tumblr is sandeulsbeautifultarget.tumblr.com ^^ and my twitter is @sandeullie98 ^^ i'll follow back if you mention me or ask me to on my ask<3

anyways~ until next time loves~<3

tumblr_movy2eK3AG1s7vmuoo3_250.gif