A Soul Mate's Advance

Two Soul Mates?!

 

          It was soft kiss, like a teenager’s first kiss. But the thing is…there were sparks. It was an addicting feeling, and when Woohyun pulled away from shock, he knew that Sunggyu felt it too.

          Sunggyu was surprised. He immediately put his fingers to his lips, the strange lingering feeling still on them.

          “W-W-Why?” he stuttered out.

          Woohyun snapped out of his daze from the kiss and smirked.

          “For standing me up yesterday.”

          “Wait, what do you mean—Oh my gosh.” Sunggyu slapped himself on the forehead, obviously feeling like an idiot for forgetting their date.

          He looked at Woohyun apologetically. “I’m so sorry Woohyun, I completely forgot. My new assistant got sick yesterday, and I guess it just slipped my mind…”

          Woohyun gritted his teeth when he heard the reason why he was stood up. He clenched his fist in sudden jealously but slowly unclenched them when he glanced back at Sunggyu’s pouted lips.

          Sunggyu continued on feeling embarrassed and sorry that he didn’t even notice that Woohyun wasn’t listening to him, but watching him instead.

          “Is there any way I can make it up to you? It looks like everyone has a day off today. How about we go out tonight?”

          That got Woohyun’s attention.

          The younger pretended to contemplate it before replying to Sunggyu’s plead.

          “No.”

          Sunggyu looked at him weirdly. “No? Are you not…interested in me anymore?” Sunggyu asked unabashedly.

          Woohyun chuckled. “Nope, I still am, don’t worry. Your pajamas and bedhead are really attracting me right now, but I don’t want a date tonight.”

          The elder pursed his lips, not knowing what to say to the younger in front of him, who was blatantly checking him out in his oversized pajamas.

          Woohyun smirked at the speechless Sunggyu. “I want to spend the entire day with you. Starting…right now.”

          Sunggyu’s eyes widened. He took a glance back into the almost empty house, “Right now?”

          “Yup!” the younger chirped happily, pushing Sunggyu softly aside and walking into the latter’s house.

***

          Myungsoo looked into the mirror, tears blocking his vision.

          Who was that man that kissed Sunggyu just now?

          He tried wiping away the tears that just continued to come. He knew that it was stupid of him to ever think that he could like Sunggyu, especially with Sunggyu’s father in the way.

          He heard the door downstairs close and he quickly got dressed in his assistant attire.

          He sniffled, trying to not look like he had just cried his eyes out, and started to make his way out of his room. He hoped his eyes weren’t puffy. He didn’t want Sunggyu worrying about him.

          However, when he put his hand on his doorknob, he heard a voice downstairs, different from Sunggyu’s.

          It’s probably that other man’s voice, he thought.

          Myungsoo felt more tears slide down his cheeks.

          The man that had kissed Sunggyu this morning was incredibly handsome. He was obviously more handsome than Myungsoo, or so Myungsoo thought.

          The other man was impeccably dressed and looked like he had a lot of money. Sunggyu’s dad would probably like him better than me. I’m nothing compared to that guy. I can barely look Sunggyu in the eyes.

***

          He suddenly heard a knock on his door and he quickly wiped away the tears that had come rushing down again.

          He picked up a tissue from the nightstand and dried his cheeks, trying to look presentable.

          The door opened and it was Sunggyu. Myungsoo’s breathing hitched and he stiffened up.

          “Oh Myungsoo! You’re awake!” Sunggyu said happily. He was half disappointed, as he wanted to see Myungsoo’s sleeping face again.

          Myungsoo stared at Sunggyu’s shoes, sad to find another pair of shoes behind them.

          “Who’s this?” Woohyun whispered to Sunggyu.

          Woohyun looked at the guy in front of them with slight disgust. He could practically sense the poverty in the kid. He looked awkward in his little suit, which, Woohyun had to admit, was nicely picked out. Woohyun wondered how a previously poor person could pick out an outfit like that. He figured someone else picked it for him.

          Sunggyu walked forward to the middle of the two men and smiled.

          “This is Myungsoo, my assistant,” he said to Woohyun, gesturing to the youngest in the room.

          Woohyun silently gritted his teeth again. So this is the reason why I got stood up yesterday?

          He glared at Sunggyu’s assistant, making the younger shrink back towards his bed a bit. Sunggyu, who was too busy in his own thoughts about his assistant, didn’t notice. But Woohyun did.

          He looked over Myungsoo and silently scoffed in his head. What was it about this guy that made him so special in Sunggyu’s eyes?

          He glanced over at Sunggyu, who was currently looking at Myungsoo with a light in his eyes.

          His heart skipped a beat, realizing that Sunggyu might have feelings for the assistant.

***

          Sunggyu then gestured over to Woohyun, looking at Myungsoo. “And this is Nam Woohyun, from Namu Co.”

          Myungsoo’s eyes widened, his breathing becoming even more uneven. This man was the heir to Namu Co.? There’s no way that Chairman Kim would not like him.

          The little self-esteem that Myungsoo once had immediately disappeared after hearing what perfection Woohyun was. It wasn’t even like Myungsoo could compete with the guy.

          Sunggyu looked at his assistant with worry in his eyes. It was obvious that the younger was uncomfortable. Sunggyu wondered why.

          “Myungsoo, are you okay?”

          Myungsoo took a deep breath and feigned a smile.

          “Yes, I am…Director Kim.”

***   

          Sunggyu’s smile was slowly wiped off of his visage. He was unsettled. His father wasn’t home. It was just him, Woohyun, and Myungsoo. So why was it that Myungsoo called his Director Kim?

          “Director Kim? Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked.

          Sunggyu snapped out of his thoughts and realized that he was silent and staring at the younger for quite a while. He glanced over at Woohyun, who was leaning against Myungsoo’s door corridor. Woohyun looked up from his fingernails to see Sunggyu looking at him and smiled.

          “Are we done here Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked.

          Sunggyu looked back at Myungsoo, who had a hurt look in his eyes. He wanted to stay behind to talk about whatever was bothering him with his assistant, but knew that he couldn’t stand up Woohyun again.

          He turned around and started walking towards the door.

          “Myungsoo,” he called out before leaving the room, “you have another day off today. Do whatever you wish.”

          Myungsoo sat back down on his bed, taking off his blazer once the door closed, and cried silently.

*****

Don't kill me! OTL

i was having a bad week.

so my fanfic writing is a little sad.

ANYWAYS.

MAN IN LOVE.

just beautiful wonderful gorgeousness.

like oh my gyu.

Sungyeol<3

i can't get over how perfect Infinite is T_T

tumblr_mk0aviiOBU1r2mivjo1_250.gif

Comments!

@seeshyh: oh my gyu. I'm sorry for breaking your Myunggyu heart T_T *tries to mend it back together*

image

@cassiopeia510: lol imagine how Sunggyu feels XD

image

@bluemusic_94: lol i'm sorry >< & no problem! hope you enjoy this update(:

image

@imcuriousyeah: i didn't!! ^^

image

@kashleen: lol nope! he does what he wants^^ (the spoiled little brat) LOL & they're going to have some fun on earth ~

image

@dattebayo-go: INFINITE'S COMEBACK WAS AMAZING. lol & i would have myungsoo do the same thing...but it's not what his character here would do >< at least not now anyway(:

tumblr_m7ytd2TQdd1r2c67no1_250.gif

@nasura_hecila: lol maybe~~ & sadly he did ><

tumblr_m7ytd2TQdd1r2c67no2_250.gif

@hanabira: lol yeah ^^ & here's the drama :p hope you liked the update^^

tumblr_m9zzzuqOEL1r2c67no9_250.gif

@parkkimi: lol hope you liked the update~^^

tumblr_m9zzzuqOEL1r2c67no6_250.gif

@anenggyu: lol woogyu<3 ^^ & really? :O i used to be like that except with myungyeol ^^ now I'm all Wooyeol ><

tumblr_m925u3pvKZ1r2c67no6_250.gif

@locketcloud: yes~~:)

image

******

Until next chapter~

image