1AM

Two Soul Mates?!

          When Woohyun woke up, he found the side of his bed empty. He sat up immediately, panicking a little.

            Where is Sungyeol? He’s still injured. He’s not supposed to go anywhere.

            His eyes widened as he looked around the room. Sungyeol wasn’t there. He got up, waking up completely. The groggy feeling he usually got in the morning was gone. He glanced quickly at his alarm clock. It was 6AM. He and Sungyeol didn’t have work today, so there was no reason for Sungyeol to be up. He wondered why he, himself, was up at such an early hour.

            He started to walk swiftly down the stairs, hoping that Sungyeol was down there. Much to Woohyun’s relief, the second he stepped downstairs, he spotted Sungyeol sitting at the counter in the kitchen. He had a cup of milk in his hands, but it was full, and he wasn’t drinking it. He was just staring at it. Woohyun raised his eyebrow as the panic disappeared from his body.

            “Sungyeol, what are you doing up so early?”

***

            Sungyeol widened his eyes. He was surprised to see Woohyun up.

            Woohyun would usually sleep until noon on days like today. What’s he doing up?

            Sungyeol let go of his glass of milk and set his hands on his lap. He looked at Woohyun but managed to avoid his eyes.

            “I couldn’t really sleep,” he muttered.

            Woohyun walked over and sat in front of Sungyeol.

            “When did you wake up?”

            Sungyeol played with his fingers in his lap.

            “1AM,” he responded.

            “Why didn’t you wake me? What did you do all night then?” Woohyun asked, his eyes filled with worry. Sungyeol didn’t usually have trouble sleeping at his house.

            “You were sleeping. I didn’t want to wake you. I just…went down here.”

            “You should’ve heated up the milk in your cup. It could’ve helped you go back to sleep.”

            “I did.”

            Woohyun gave Sungyeol a confused look.

            “Why didn’t you drink it?” he reached over and took the cup in his hands, “it’s cold now.”

            “I-I don’t know,” Sungyeol murmured.

            Woohyun got up and went to the seat next to Sungyeol. He took a hold of Sungyeol’s face and made him look into Woohyun’s eyes.

            “Are you ok?” he asked, looking at Sungyeol. He was worried that Sungyeol was sick.

            Sungyeol pushed Woohyun’s hand away and looked back down.

            “I-I’m ok,” he whispered.

***

            After the visit to the cherry blossom park, Sunggyu and Myungsoo were in a better mood than before. Sunggyu was happy that Myungsoo was happy, and he was so glad when he had gotten a call from Jungryul saying that his father was going to stay up late at work. Sunggyu didn’t know what would’ve happened if his father had found out that he had been driving instead of Myungsoo.

            It was about 8PM when they got back, and Chairman Kim still wasn’t home. Sunggyu and Myungsoo ate dinner together, and they then went to bed. Sunggyu had sent Myungsoo off, and he closed the door after seeing Myungsoo go into the bathroom with his pajamas.

            He wanted to make sure that Myungsoo changed before going to sleep. Sunggyu wanted Myungsoo to be as comfortable as he could be. He looked around the room once more before leaving, thinking about somehow giving the room a Japanese touch. He smiled and hoped that he would be able to do that for Myungsoo soon.

            “Good night,” Sunggyu yelled out. He heard a mumble from Myungsoo and smiled.

            He’s still as quiet as ever.

            Closing the door, Sunggyu went back into his room. He had really enjoyed walking around the park with Myungsoo. He sat on his bed and thought about how it would be like if he could go there with Myungsoo in Japan. Thinking of Japan, he remembered Myungsoo’s mother.

            What is going to happen when Myungsoo’s mom gets better? Will Myungsoo still be able to stay with me?

            He looked into the mirror and realized that his face looked ashen. He didn’t like the idea of Myungsoo leaving. It felt a bit weird since he was never this attached to an assistant before. It had only been a couple of days as well.

            I don’t want Myungsoo to leave me.

***

            Myungsoo couldn’t sleep at all. He was too happy.

            Thinking about how the day ended, he felt butterflies in his stomach. Sunggyu taking him to the cherry blossom park was probably the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for Myungsoo. Even though Sunggyu only did it because he thought he was homesick, Myungsoo was still happy. The loving feeling that Myungsoo felt while being there made him feel as if Sunggyu loved him.

            He just wished that the feeling was real.

***

            Staring at the ceiling of his room, Myungsoo continued to make up scenarios in his head. He wished Sunggyu had taken his hand in the middle of the park. He wished that Sunggyu would one day see that Myungsoo liked him. He wished that Chairman Kim would find a way to accept him, and he wished that he wasn’t so poor.

            Suddenly, he heard a voice outside his door.

            It was Chairman Kim.

            He could make out Sunggyu’s name, and he got up from his bed, curious about what the chairman was saying. He stood by his door, listening to Sunggyu’s father's voice.

            “I’m glad that you two are coming tomorrow. Sunggyu needs to meet with Woohyun more often if they are going to get married.”

***

            Myungsoo stepped back from the door.

            They’re planning to get them married? Does Sunggyu know about this? Was he not going to tell me?

            After hearing Chairman Kim hang up his phone, Myungsoo quickly ran into his bed. He his himself under the covers, and he tried to keep the tears from falling from his eyes.

            I knew it. The two companies are so successful, and their sons are around the same age. I knew this was going to happen.

            Holding the blanket close to his face, Myungsoo tried to muffle his cries.

            The clock read 1AM.

***

i feel as if this chapter was sad. meh.

but hey! Sungyeol's going to the jungle today c: i hope he comes back safe and fat ^^

lol i just don't want him to lose any more weight there T_T

anyways if you guys have google plus i would really appreciate it if you could 1+ this post(: 

hope you enjoyed the chapter ^^

oh! and i found someone for Sungjong. just wait. c:

tumblr_moejfqKeCK1ra0c4ko4_r1_250.gif

Comments!

@negiramen: lol myungsoo is innocent! OTL yadong couple is cute c: and I'm sure all of the characters like you as well ^^ technically i am all of the characters LOL

tumblr_mojj6wVKwL1r4tw7ko2_250.gif

@nasura_hecila: awh really? i at romance omg lol

tumblr_mojj6wVKwL1r4tw7ko4_250.gif

@gilica: i wish school was done already lol. summer assignments so much T_T but yeah ^^ i'll still update regularly

tumblr_mojj6wVKwL1r4tw7ko1_250.gif

@rara234: i'm sorry T_T you can continue reading if you'd like? but if it will hurt you, then i suggest...not? T_T

tumblr_moiw5oGx9P1qc7o6yo2_250.gif

@hanabira: thanks! and i found a person for sungjong in this fic :D lol it'll be revealed later and i think it will be pretty predictable... but yeah^^ SUNGJONG WON'T END UP LONELY HERE^^<3 i find that a huge accomplishment OTL

He’s not your pet, Sunggyu…

@inspiritL91: OMG WELCOME~~<3 i hope you continue to enjoy c:

image

@doseokyeon: lol i'm tempted to write a woosoo fanfic now... OTL but i probably won't~ i don't really find that ship real tbh. i'm glad i changed your mind about gyuyeol IAB<3 ^^

tumblr_mmplzr6gNk1r83k2po3_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: it's confusing . all the ships OTL and thank you!! you are a great reader and commenter <3 lol *throws hearts*

tumblr_mkxkm7WC7E1qllt09o2_250.gif

****

until next time~~<3

tumblr_mkxkm7WC7E1qllt09o4_250.gif