Don't Get In The Way

Two Soul Mates?!

 

          Sunggyu sat back down on his bed. Jungryul just knocked on his door and told him that his father said he didn’t have to go to work today. He was somewhat relieved. This meant that he could stay home and help out Myungsoo with his training. However, this also meant he would have to spend the entire day with the upcoming date in his head. A least at work, he could try and forget everything by drowning himself in paperwork.

            He glanced at the clock. It was still pretty early. He climbed back under his covers, hoping to get back the sleep his lost the night before.

***

            Myungsoo woke up again at 5AM. His alarm didn’t annoy him as much as it did yesterday. He immediately ran to the bathroom to change. After getting ready, he looked into the mirror. He looked good, but he wasn’t feeling all that well. The distance from his bed to the bathroom wasn’t that far, but he felt tired as he looked himself over again in the mirror.

            He shrugged off the weird feeling and headed downstairs to find Jungryul.

            When he opened the door, he was a little surprised. The mansion was darker than he remembered it to be. Were the lights even on? He looked up and saw that they weren’t. He wondered why. It was 5:30AM already. The maids and butlers should all be up, right? They were up and bustling at this time yesterday…

            He slowly made his way down the stairs to look for Jungryul in the kitchen. He rubbed his hands together. All of a sudden, he was starting to feel a bit cold. He sighed. His stamina was really terrible today.

            He saw the familiar figure at the sink and smiled.

            “Jungryul!” he said happily. The manor was a little creepy without lights, and he was glad to see a friendly face. He knew he’d probably have a heart attack if he saw Chairman Kim down here.

            Jungryul turned around, saw the young assistant and smiled. He raised his eyebrow at the younger’s clothes though. Then he remembered that he forgot to tell Myungsoo what the chairman had told him the night before.

            “Ah Myungsoo, I forgot to tell you…we’ve been given the day off today.”

            Myungsoo’s eyes widened. “Really? But I just started training yesterday! How am I supposed to finish training by next week??”

            Jungryul smiled at the younger. He must really be excited to spend the entire day with Sunggyu.

            “Don’t worry; you’ll be trained by Sunggyu today. However, on days that everyone is off, Sunggyu usually likes to sleep in. He probably won’t be awake until 12.” He chuckled.

            Jungryul then continued to finish washing the dishes. Even on his day off, he was a little restless. He wasn’t used to having nothing to do. This was the first time that the Chairman gave everyone the day off. He gave Sunggyu occasional days off and Jungryul a few too, but today, the entire manor staff got the day off. If what the maids were saying was true, even everyone at the company got today off. He was happy, but a little suspicious too. What was the important thing happening today?

***

            Woohyun stared at the ceiling, smiling. He awoke from probably the best sleep he had had in a while. He checked the clock. The sun was out, so he knew that his father let him sleep in today. It was about 1PM. He smiled again. He loved sleep; however, that wasn’t the reason for his bright grin on his visage. It was the fact that he had a date with Sunggyu in less than 12 hours.

            The two of them were supposed to meet at a restaurant at around 8. Excited was an understatement for Woohyun’s feelings at the moment. He couldn’t remember a time he was ever this happy.

            Taking another glance at his phone, he sighed. What’s happening to me?

            He decided to get off of his bed then and freshen up. Still staying in his pajamas, he spent the next hour or so in his closet, trying to figure out what he should wear to the date.

            Sitting on the ground of his closet, he took a look at himself in the mirror and sighed again, loudly. He wondered why he was trying so hard to impress Sunggyu. This should’ve been extremely easy. He should have been downstairs right now, looking over some papers just in case he forgot something at work the day before. He should’ve been taking a quick look at his stocks or watching the news and looking to see if Namu Co. was mentioned. He should’ve been totally indifferent, having lunch with his best friend, as if the date didn’t really matter.

            But it did matter. It mattered so much that both Chairman Nam and Chairman Kim, once they found out that Sunggyu agreed to the date, gave every one of their employees that day off. Woohyun shook his head; he didn’t even know how their fathers had found out so quickly. They were a weird pair of fathers.

***

            When Sunggyu finally woke up, he felt a bit more refreshed. He smiled when he saw the sun peeking out from the curtains.

            He got up and made his way downstairs, hoping to see Jungryul and Myungsoo already awake. Although Chairman Kim gave everyone the day off, he was surprisingly not home.

            Sunggyu sat down at the counter to find no one downstairs. He walked over to the fridge to get him himself a glass of water and then started walking to the living room to see if he could find someone there. He sat down on the couch when he found no one there. He was a little bewildered. Where was everyone?

            He suddenly heard some footsteps coming from upstairs. He turned around and found Jungryul with a towel in his hand and sweat on his head. His eyebrows were furrowed together, and he looked worried.

            Sunggyu set his water down on the table and stood up.

            “Jungryul, is everything okay?”

            Jungryul looked up, surprised to see Sunggyu awake.     

            “Ah, Sunggyu, you’re awake? I was just in Myungsoo’s room.”

            Sunggyu felt a strange feeling arise in his chest.

            “Is…everything alright?”

            Jungryul made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. He came back with the towel again and a bucket of water.

             “Myungsoo has a high fever; he fainted earlier today.”

***

            An hour passed by in the restaurant and Woohyun was starting to feel a little pathetic.

            He decided to wait a little longer for Sunggyu. He called again, only to get Sunggyu’s voicemail for the tenth time.

            Woohyun shook his head. Looking at his watch, he finally decided to leave. He walked out of the restaurant, feeling incredibly stupid. He sat down in his car, feeling a slight pressure come up from the back of his eyes. 

            He hit his steering wheel in anger. I can’t believe this. I’m so stupid. To think that Sunggyu would actually come?

            Woohyun chuckled bitterly. This won’t be easy…

****

WOOGYU SHIPPERS DON'T KILL ME EITHER OKAY.

OTL

Myungsoo got sick.

Totally not the author's fault.

*attempts to throw hearts*

/dies

woohyun_gif_by_smoran-d524c4g.gif

Comments!

@parkkimi: lol thanks for liking the story~ ^^ hope you enjoyed the chapter!  (:

sunggyu_gif_by_smoran-d524dka.gif

@sambam: I KNOW. OH MY GYU. I'M GOING TO DROWN MYSELF WITH THIS STORY. OTL it's going to be difficult to pick who ends up together in the end ._.

l_gif_by_smoran-d524x9z.gif

@ero-chibi: sorry the date doesn't happen...yet. OTL Woogyu will get their time together though^^

sunggyu_gif_by_smoran-d53txqw.gif

@gyu_428: it does~ lol i just put Kim Woohyun to play around (: his father was making fun of him, so yeah ^^ Kim woohyun sounds funny lol

woohyun_gif_by_smoran-d53tze4.gif

@dephanie: WOOGYU<3 OTL sorry for the chapter events XD

woohyun_gif_by_smoran-d57l7gp.gif

@anenggyu: updated~ hope you like it(:

sunggyu_gif_by_smoran-d5oht9s.gif

@thebipolarpanda: i love Sungyeol's father XD OTL he was fun to write dialogue for lol

woohyun_gif_by_smoran-d5efx6p.gif

@imcuriousyeah: sorry for the lack of woogyu here OTL T_T

sunggyu_gif_by_smoran-d5ohthr.gif

@hanabira: of course there will be a happy ending! OTL i'm a terribly greasy author XD

tumblr_m5dfhs4qp11qgkzcm.gif

@nasura_hecila: oh my gyu, i feel so honored<3 keke hope you continue to enjoy the fanfic~

tumblr_m6hobiJ32Z1qgkzcm.gif

@seeshyh: lol well. myunggie isn't sad yet! he's just...sick OTL

tumblr_m4k7shLgGH1qllt09o9_r2_250.gif

@kashleen: oh thank you! i was worried that everyone was just skipping over Sungyeol >< lol sorry woogyu didn't get to go on their date yet ><

tumblr_m4k7shLgGH1qllt09o7_r2_250.gif

@follow: really? oh thanks<3

tumblr_m4k7shLgGH1qllt09o2_250.gif

@kanigara: updated~ hope you like it(:

tumblr_m4k7shLgGH1qllt09o3_r1_250.gif

****

The amount of comments almost made me cry in happiness people. <3

i love you all<3

*throws hearts again*

...

guess what?

My birthday's coming up! ^^

not that anyone cares. OTL

March 3rd everyone! the day of B.A.P's fansigning!

& i'm stuck in the US T_T

booo.

I'll stop now lol

until next time~

tumblr_mj0mrlFHlV1qc1uuro1_500.gif