Guests

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Sungyeol sat cross-legged on Woohyun large bed while he waited for Woohyun to change into something more casual for dinner. He looked around the familiar room and smiled. He always spent his nights here, especially when he was a child. Even when he grew older, he didn’t go to sleep in one of the guest rooms. He was too used to Woohyun’s room and company. Woohyun wouldn’t have let him do that anyway.

            “You’re not a guest Sungyeol, you’re like family.”

            Sungyeol’s smile faltered when he was reminded of what Woohyun had told him.

            Family…

***

            Woohyun put on some white jeans in the closet and ed his shirt. He then proceeded to take it off and walk out of the closet while replacing it with a dark, brand name tee.

            Sungyeol saw Woohyun and smiled.

            Even at home, he has to look wealthy.

            Woohyun looked in the mirror of his room and played with his bangs.

            He heard Sungyeol scoff and he frowned slightly, knowing exactly what his best friend was thinking.

            “Hey, I have to look good at all times. I’m-“

            “Nam Woohyun after all,” Sungyeol finished for him.

            Woohyun rolled his eyes and chuckled.

            “It’s true though,” he replied.

***

            Myungsoo opened the door for Sunggyu and bowed before letting Sunggyu walk past him. He leaned over the seat that Sunggyu was just sitting on and grabbed Sunggyu’s suitcase. He quickly turned around and closed the door, following Sunggyu as he walked to the door.

            When Sunggyu reached the door, Myungsoo walked in front of him to put in the code but stopped when he felt Sunggyu’s hand on his shoulder. He stiffened slightly and looked back up into Sunggyu’s eyes. He immediately looked down to the ground.

***

            Sunggyu glanced at the front of his home. No, it’s my home and Myungsoo’s home now, he thought to himself, smiling. He saw that the car that Jungryul would drive his father to work in was not there and grinned.

            If his father wasn’t home then that meant that Sunggyu could act like Sunggyu and not Director Kim.

            Sunggyu was happy to find that his father wasn’t home. After a day like that, he was sure that the last thing Myungsoo wanted was to get yelled at or be under the eyes of Chairman Kim. Sunggyu watched as Myungsoo walked in front of him to put in the passcode for the house. He placed his hand on his shoulder, “Myungsoo, let me.”

            However, he just felt Myungsoo stiffen up under his hand. He mentally frowned but still kept the smile on his face. Why is he so tense around me? Is he still not comfortable around me yet?

            Sunggyu saw Myungsoo look into his eyes, and Sunggyu felt his heart skip a beat. Nevertheless, Myungsoo looked down to the ground right after that, making Sunggyu wonder what had just happened. He forgot what he was about to say.

***

            Myungsoo felt his throat go dry. He could just feel Sunggyu’s eyes on him. It had been 2 excruciatingly long minutes that they had stayed like this: Sunggyu’s hand on his shoulder, staring at him while Myungsoo’s eyes stayed glued to the ground.

            Why is he acting like this? Did I do something wrong?

            Just as the thought raced through his mind, Sunggyu snapped out of whatever trance he was in.

***

            Sunggyu shook his head and slowly removed his hand from Myungsoo’s shoulder. He pried his eyes away from the younger and felt his face flush red as his mind scrambled to find what he wanted to say. He looked down at the floor and realized that they were still outside. That was when he remembered.

            He looked at Myungsoo and feigned a smile. He was still so flustered. He moved Myungsoo aside softly and pushed in the code for the door to open. He turned his head slightly to explain to his assistant that his father wasn’t home, and that Myungsoo didn’t have to act all professional anymore. He reiterated that he hated being called ‘Director Kim’.

            The two of them walked into the manor, Myungsoo following Sunggyu slowly. Sunggyu walked into the kitchen and glanced at the clock. It was about 4PM. His father wasn’t expected to be home until 8:30PM. In fact, Sunggyu and Myungsoo weren’t expected home until 8:30PM either.

            He looked down at his clothes and took a peek at his assistant who had taken a seat on the couch in the living room. He smiled to himself and quietly made his way upstairs, hoping that the younger wouldn’t notice.

***

            Woohyun sat at the dinner table with his father and Sungyeol. His father was at the end of the table while Sungyeol and Woohyun sat facing each other near Chairman Nam. The Nam family usually never talked during dinner, but Sungyeol was there, so of course they discussed some things.

            Sungyeol always started the conversations. He blabbed on to Woohyun about his boring day stuck at Woohyun’s house and whined about when Woohyun would let him go back to work. He practically kidnapped him from his house, not that Chairman Lee noticed anyway. He was too busy with the company to notice that one of his Directors (and sons) was gone. Although his father was very loving, Sungyeol’s father was often very oblivious and forgetful.

            Along with Sungyeol’s whining, Woohyun also had to listen to his own father’s whining. Apparently his father couldn’t wait for Sungyeol to get out of the house either. Woohyun smiled.

            His father and Sungyeol were like Tom and Jerry. They always fought, but when it came down to it, he knew that his dad thought of Sungyeol like another son.

            Woohyun looked at Sungyeol while he told a story from his company with eyes filled with admiration. He had always loved how carefree Sungyeol was. Sungyeol’s eyes lit up whenever he was close to a punch-line of a joke or highlight of a story, and whenever they did, Sungyeol would hardly be able to control himself from laughing in the middle of it. Most people were confused by Sungyeol’s stories and jokes, but Woohyun never was. Sungyeol tended to tell “you had to be there” jokes, and Woohyun was almost never confused because he was almost always there.

            By the time they had finished all of their food, it was about 9PM. Dinner took a very long time due to Sungyeol’s talking. Sungyeol had gotten so into telling his stories that even Woohyun’s father had stopped eating to listen in on it.

            Now, the three of them were just sitting at the dinner table. The butlers had cleared away the plates and left them with their drinks: Woohyun with water, Sungyeol with a coffee (he drinks it all the time despite the late hours), and Chairman Nam with a glass of red wine.

            Chairman Nam took a sip of his wine, and his eyes suddenly widened, almost spitting out the wine. He immediately put down the glass and quickly swallowed. He pointed at his son.

            “Woohyun! I forgot to tell you!”

            Woohyun looked over at his father, Sungyeol following and doing the same.

            “What is it? What did you forget?” Woohyun asked calmly. There were times like this when his father got randomly excited. He blamed it on spending the entire day with Sungyeol. Outside of the office, Sungyeol was nothing like a business man.

            His father smiled triumphantly at his son. “Guess where we’re going tomorrow?”

            Woohyun raised his eyebrow in interest and took a sip of his water. “Where?”

            “Director Kim’s manor.”

****

Sorry for the crap ending to this chapter OTL

been so stressed with school lately! T_T the last few weeks are supposed to be relaxing aren't they?

BOO FINALS AND PROJECTS.

AND BOO FOR INFINITE LEAVING THE US WITHOUT ME SEEING THEM.

boo my life TT_TT

oh yeah. does anyone miss yadong? they'll show up again soon(:

tumblr_mninjfSNSo1qdk98do2_r2_250.gif

Comments!

@parkkimi: really? that makes me feel really happy c: OMG THE BUTTERFLIES IN MY HEART RIGHT NOW. *throws greasy nam-hearts* 

tumblr_mninjfSNSo1qdk98do7_r1_250.gif

@negiramen: oh thanks for reading my A/N!!<3 may your heart be blessed by Shisus ^^

tumblr_mninjfSNSo1qdk98do1_r1_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: ONEW. ONEW IS PERFECTION<3 he was my first ever kpop bias^^

tumblr_mnh2iyGdvq1rcs71qo1_250.gif

@seeshyh: thank you for your comments^^ hehe there's more wooyeol and myunggyu here i think :p

tumblr_mnh2iyGdvq1rcs71qo3_250.gif

@forgethurt: awh thanks c: thank you for commenting ^^ my heart is currently screaming for wooyeol XD

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0b0f9dda013c5c96bdbbbe718c56ff51/tumblr_mhw12exe1O1qjwvgso1_400.gif

@elby96: thanks! here's some more wooyeol :P i cannot handle my feels for them anymore. i think i sohuld really tag this story wooyeol now. but i don't know. meh.

tumblr_meqc9s4u3m1r4fnj8o2_250.gif

@hanabira: yeah of course! i'm planning on having myungsoo and sungyeol meet! maybe within the next 1-3 chapters? i'm not so sure right now, but they will meet (:

tumblr_meqc9s4u3m1r4fnj8o6_r1_250.gif

@melody_of_spring: oh thank you!<3 hope you enjoy it(:

tumblr_mal72ikEwn1qbd82bo4_r1_250.gif

***

until next time loves~

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SUMMER BREAK.

tumblr_mal72ikEwn1qbd82bo3_250.gif