Lying Confessions

Two Soul Mates?!

          “I’m sorry, Chairman Kim. I have no idea where Director Kim is,” Hiro said into the phone, “He hasn’t contacted me since he left to South Korea a few weeks ago. I didn’t know he was back in Japan.”

            “Are you absolutely sure?!” Chairman Kim screamed into the phone.

            Hiro cringed at the loud sound, holding the phone a little farther away from his ear as the chairman started to curse and shout in anger. Once the yells started to lower, Hiro placed the phone back onto his ear.

            “Sir, I think that Director Kim knows what he’s doing. He’ll be back soon. He’s only been gone for two to three days right? I’m sure he’ll come back.”

            “He better come back.”

            After that, the chairman hung up the phone, not bothering to say goodbye to the assistant he called at 3 in the morning.

            It’s not like I was sleeping or anything.

            Hiro rolled his eyes. He had always thought that the chairman was a bit much, but of course, since he was Sunggyu’s father, he’d have to put up with him. At least Sunggyu was nice. He didn’t know how Jungryul dealt with him at all.

            The Japanese boy sat down on his bed and lightly kicked his feet back and forth. He was going to see Myungsoo and Sunggyu off today. The memorial was yesterday, and Myungsoo insisted that they go back to Korea the next day. His past memories with his mother were all around Japan, and Myungsoo probably didn’t want to stay sad all the time, especially when he was with Sunggyu.

            Hiro had noticed that Sunggyu had been avoiding looking into Myungsoo’s eyes. The action annoyed the Japanese assistant to no end, and all he wanted to do today was lock Sunggyu and Myungsoo into a small room together and force them to look into each other’s eyes. It wouldn’t hurt to throw the thought of Woohyun away as well.

            Not like Sunggyu ever mentioned Woohyun that often anyways, Hiro thought.

            He stopped kicking his feet and scooted into his bed so that he could lie down. He glanced at his alarm clock and was glad that he still had about 5 hours of sleep before he had to wake up again.

            I’m going to make sure Sunggyu realizes that Myungsoo loves him.

***

            “Why did you do this to Sungyeol? He’s your own brother!” Woohyun shouted.

            He glared at Daeyeol with his fists clenched. He winced a bit, the cut on his lip from the punch Daeyeol gave started to sting whenever he talked.

            Daeyeol chuckled. He raised he hand and pretended to stare at his nails like they were the most interesting things ever. He sat down on the chair a few feet in front of Sungyeol, who had his head looking down. He smirked when he saw Woohyun try to get up. Once Woohyun moved, two of the men he had hired grabbed him by the arms and dragged him over so that he was looking straight at Sungyeol, who was still blindfolded.

            “So is this the lover boy that you didn’t want to come? I can tell why. He looks weak,” one of the men holding Woohyun spat out.

            “S-Shut up,” Sungyeol managed to say.

            The man with the beanie grabbed a hold of Sungyeol’s hair and pulled his head back harshly, making Sungyeol hiss in pain.

            “What did you say, punk? What? Do you not want this boy to know you had hearts all over his name on your phone? That the puny, little, weak man was your wallpaper?”

            Woohyun’s eyes widened at this. Hearing the man mess with Sungyeol brought a disgusting feeling in his stomach, and he felt like the ripping out the man’s heart.

            No one talks to Sungyeol this way.

            “Did you know that, Woohyun?” Daeyeol interrupted.

            One of the men kicked the back of Woohyun’s legs, forcing his knees to buckle and fall to the ground. He was kneeling in front of Sungyeol now. He started to see tears dampen Sungyeol’s blindfold, and his heart felt like it was breaking into pieces.

            “Know what? That you’re a sadistic fool who can’t get the chairman position without having to resort to this monstrosity?” Woohyun snapped.

            No one should ever make Sungyeol cry.

            Woohyun heard the grip on his hands grow tighter. Suddenly, something cold was on his wrists, and a click was heard. He was handcuffed. He tried to struggle, but it seemed to only make the handcuffs smaller.

            Daeyeol smiled at the sight.

            “Nope, you’re wrong. Actually, I was going to ask if you knew how much my loser of a brother loved you. This idiot has been after you since forever, and he would even set you up with people to see what type of person you were interested in. He introduced you to people so that he could change himself into someone you wanted. Isn’t that pathetic? But you know what, the best part of it all, was that you didn’t notice a single thing. You even became engaged to someone he introduced to you!” Daeyeol started to laugh. “That doesn’t sound like someone my father could trust the company to right?”

            “But he did,” Woohyun retorted, “He said he was going to choose Sungyeol as the heir, and that’s what forced you to do this isn’t it?”

            “Shut up, Woohyun. You know nothing. You couldn’t even notice the googly-eyes my brother has been giving you. What in the world do you know?”

            The words were hurting Woohyun, and they made him feel like the worst person ever, but he knew that he had to stay strong.

            Sungyeol knows that I’m an idiot. He knows that I don’t notice things easily. He understands, right?

            “I was supposed to be the heir of Lee Co. Sungyeol knows absolutely nothing. He’s an idiot who can only see coffee and you. He’s disgusting and a shame to the family.”

            Woohyun saw that Sungyeol was starting to shake. He felt his temper flare up at the sight and he harshly shook of the grip of the men holding him down. The men backed off after seeing Daeyeol give them a nod and allowed Woohyun to twist himself around to face Daeyeol.

            “Sungyeol’s one of the best businessmen I’ve ever met. You’re the one who knows nothing. He’s never failed in any of his investments, and he’s one of the most known people in the entire business. He’s friendly and kind to everyone. He’s going to be the best chairman Lee Co.’s ever had.”

            Daeyeol’s nostrils flared in anger, while Sungyeol’s heart skipped a beat.

            Woohyun watched Daeyeol get up, and in a blink of a second he felt a slap accros his face.

            “No!” Sungyeol screamed out,” Don’t touch him!”

            Daeyeol stepped forward, pushing Woohyun to the ground. He grabbed Sungyeol’s chin and ripped his blindfold off.

            “I’m going to do whatever I want, Sungyeol, and if that means killing you to become the heir, I’m going to do just that.”

            He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sharp, silver blade.

            Sungyeol looked into his brother’s eyes and knew that it was going to be the end of him. His brother’s eyes were crazy. There was nothing good in him anymore.

            Sungyeol closed his eyes as the blade grazed his neck, but suddenly Daeyeol stood up straight and dropped the blade.

            Woohyun chucked softly as he heard the sound of a door closing outside of the building.

            “What was that boss?” one of the men cried out.

            Daeyeol’s eyes widened. The door flew open, and a bunch of policemen started to walk in.

            He quickly turned his head to look at Woohyun. His eyes looked like they were on fire.

            “What in the world did you do?!” he screamed.

            Woohyun got up with his handcuffs still on, the men that Daeyeol hired already getting arrested one by one with nowhere to go.

            “I made sure that Sungyeol was going to be the heir of Lee Co.”

            Daeyeol felt his hands being pulled behind him.

            ”Lee Daeyeol, you are under arrest.”

***

did anyone else enjoy that last part. LOL

tumblr_maqa3p5ZFC1r70wb8o3_250.gif

comments!

@negiramen: i'll put more myunggyu next chapter since wooyeol has time to calm down now lol i hope you can get to see them!! i'm currently begging my mother to let me go see them. vixx is coming two days after and i'm begging to see them too OTL forget about school. my loves are coming<3

tumblr_maqa3p5ZFC1r70wb8o1_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: he saved him~^^

tumblr_ms2q92NSvR1qj4we3o1_250.gif

@thessm: the parts of him hurting should be over now! i hope i didn't disturb you or something>< my mind is scary sometimes ;_;

tumblr_ms2q92NSvR1qj4we3o3_250.gif

@snow_white_: at least wooyeol is safe now ^^ and no don't cry T_T *throws hearts* thansk you so much for liking this fanfic<3 omg i wish a cute person came and saved me OTL i'm dying in class nowadays.

tumblr_mrq2jro7Kf1r7r0c9o3_250.gif

@hanabira: oh my goodness. if daeyeol read this i would hide from him XD OTL forgive me daeyeol, this is fiction.<3 and don't worry about your english! it's pretty good~^^

tumblr_mrq2jro7Kf1r7r0c9o4_250.gif

@miss-simple: he's going where he belongs now LOL

tumblr_ms94dna4Gp1rgabwuo1_250.gif

***

my official inspirit membership stuff came and i was literally rolling on the floor you guise. 

just TT_TT if you follow me on twitter, tumblr, or have me on facebook you'd know how i am OTL i swear all my friends are complaining about their love lives and i'm here all "OH MY GOSH MY STUFF CAME IN SWEET SHISUS"

anyways. until next time loves~<3 (feel free to add me or follow me^^)

tumblr_ms94dna4Gp1rgabwuo6_250.gif