Danger

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            The two had fallen asleep on the couch together, with Woohyun’s arms around Sunggyu.

            Myungsoo layed awake in his bed, refusing to get up until he heard the sound of the door downstairs closing and Woohyun leaving. He just couldn’t face Sunggyu while Woohyun was there. He just felt threatened with the other in the same room. Woohyun scared him and annoyed him at the same time. They didn’t even speak to each other but Myungsoo already knew he wouldn’t like Woohyun and that Woohyun wouldn’t like him. They just were not meant to cross paths; at least that’s what Myungsoo believed.

            He wondered what the two of them were doing on the first floor. It had been quiet without the soft sound of voices for a while now. Myungsoo hoped they weren’t kissing. He shut his eyes tightly, trying to get rid of the terrible image from his mind.

            Myungsoo sat up on his bed and sighed. He just couldn’t fall asleep, not with Woohyun in the house.

            ***

            When Woohyun woke up, he smiled to find Sunggyu’s face close to his. He found his heart palpitating rapidly.

            He was about to move his arms off of Sunggyu, but the elder fidgeted in his sleep. Woohyun didn’t want to wake him, so he just continued to hold Sunggyu in his arms.

            Woohyun didn’t understand why he was like this. He never thought he’d find the day when he would actually enjoy something that wasn’t work. He never thought he’d find something, or someone, this interesting to just watch. Woohyun thought he was going insane. Insane in love… he thought to himself, I can’t believe this.

            Woohyun was always hot-tempered. He had surprised himself earlier this morning, forgiving Sunggyu so easily for standing him up. He found himself placing all the blame on Sunggyu’s assistant. Myungsoo, wasn’t it?

            Woohyun didn’t like him. Not one little bit.

***

            “So how do you suppose we do this?” Dongwoo asked.

            “I don’t know,” replied Hoya.

            “What?!”

            “I haven’t been to earth in a long time okay? I’m not sure if they added new rules like humans can’t see us or something.”

            Dongwoo watched the other as they started making their way to Sunggyu’s manor.

            “I’m sure they’ll be able to see us…” Dongwoo glanced around the street, there were people staring at them weirdly, “…is something wrong with what we’re wearing?”

            Hoya looked at him and Dongwoo and then back at the humans that kept staring at them and whispering.

            “I think it’s because we’re holding hands…”

            Dongwoo widened his eyes, realizing that his fingers were indeed intertwined with Hoya’s. He blushed furiously and immediately took his hand away from Hoya’s.

            There was slight disappointment in the younger’s eyes, but Hoya quickly replaced it with a smile.

            “Or it might be because you look like a dinosaur.”

            Dongwoo jokingly hit Hoya, yelling something about Hoya having hair the color of feces, which just made Hoya remind Dongwoo of the time he dyed his hair pink.

***

            When the two finally made it to the front of Sunggyu’s house, they realized that they still didn’t have a plan. They stood there, looking at the house.

            Hoya suddenly felt unsettled. Something’s wrong.

            Dongwoo looked at Hoya with the same worried look.

            Two seconds later, as if answering their worries, Woohyun ran out of the mansion with fear in his eyes.

***

            When Sunggyu had awoken, Woohyun was staring at him. He smiled, enjoying the warmth that Woohyun gave off. He was pretty comfortable in Woohyun’s arms. It was strange that they had already gotten this close.

            Woohyun was too busy looking at the elder that he didn’t even see that Sunggyu’s eyes had been open for a while, not that it was easy to tell anyway. When Woohyun finally noticed that Sunggyu was awake, he scooted a little away from the elder, letting him stretch his arms and legs.

            “Good morning,” Woohyun whispered.

            Sunggyu chuckled, looking at the younger. “Good morning to you too.”

            It was the first nap that the two directors have taken in a while. With all the work they have had since they graduated from high school, they never really got to enjoy the luxury of a nap.

            Woohyun stared at the slightly groggy Sunggyu and the same feeling that he had that morning came over him again. He leaned over and pecked Sunggyu on the cheek, blushing after pulling away.

            He felt his face get red when Sunggyu stared at him in slight shock. It was getting kind of scary, how fast Woohyun had fallen for Sunggyu. He couldn’t get over how fast his heart was beating while waiting for Sunggyu’s response to his little kiss.

            Luckily Sunggyu just smiled at him and layed his head on Woohyun chest. Woohyun wondered if Sunggyu would ever kiss him, if he would ever initiate something, if Sunggyu would ever call him up randomly and ask him on a date. He didn’t know. But for the first time, he was okay with not knowing.

***

            For a while Sunggyu just layed on Woohyun. Both of them were silent, but it was a comfortable silence. Occasionally, Sunggyu would look up at Woohyun, who continued to stare at him, thinking that the elder wouldn’t notice. He did anyway and just smiled at him.

            Suddenly his phone rang, slightly scaring Sunggyu, who heard the loud ringtone close to his ear. He sat up against the couch, letting Woohyun have the space to fetch his phone from his pocket.

            Woohyun’s eyebrows furrowed when he saw the caller. Sunggyu wondered for a second why, but decided it was none of his business. Woohyun ignored the caller, wanting to get back to the comfortable time he had with Sunggyu, but the phone rang again and again, no matter how many times Woohyun ignored it.

            He looked over at Sunggyu apologetically and finally answered his phone. While he did that, Sunggyu got up off the couch and went to get himself and Woohyun some water. He didn’t want to eavesdrop or disrupt the seemingly important conversation.

***

            “What do you want Sungyeol?” Woohyun snapped into the phone.

            “W-Woohyun…”

            Woohyun’s heart stopped. Something was wrong; something was really wrong.

            “Sungyeol, what’s wrong?”

            Sungyeol’s voice was weak and wasn’t at all like it usually was.

            “C-Can you come over? I-I got hurt.”

****

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN.

OTL

Sungyeol is now going to show up more! ^^

As well at Yadong couple(:

So... Just so you know, I ship Gyuyeol, Myungyeol, & Wooyeol.

Someone want to guess my OTP? I'll give you a virtual cookie if you guess it right C:

tumblr_mkebgmFUki1qllt09o2_r1_250.gif

Comments!

@cassiopeia501: let's see how it goes~ >< hope you enjoyed this chapter (:

tumblr_m4cnnoaqAM1qllt09o1_r1_250.gif

@seeshyh: awh >< don't cry... & Myungsoo's heart won't be breaking for very long okay?

yousunggyu:  oh god damn just have  already and let me watch

@perfect_jongwoon: i hoped you enjoyed the chapter! ^^><

tumblr_mk338c4wqX1qleq22o4_250.gif

@kashleen: lol i feel the same way >< like oh my gosh. how am i going to choose the pairing for the ending.

tumblr_mk6he6Gml81qaaulbo2_r2_500.gif

@nasura_hecila: lol i'm sorry for messing with your feels ._.

tumblr_mjrinffU7Z1rjhubdo4_250.gif

@hanabira: Sunggyu? In this story, no he has not(: in real life? yes T_T

tumblr_mjrinffU7Z1rjhubdo1_250.gif

@parkkimi: lol hope you liked this chapter ^^

tumblr_mjka7kuxxB1r1wdyho2_250.gif

@infiniteb4elf: lol you don't have to pick a side just yet! ^^

tumblr_mjka7kuxxB1r1wdyho1_250.gif

@anenggyu: OTL *steals Myungsoo from you* *throws Woogyu at you* ^^

tumblr_mjka7kuxxB1r1wdyho3_250.gif

@dattebayo-go: lol i would like to see that truthfully XD haha & aigoo. the feels ><

tumblr_mki2u3qAMb1qb7f7zo1_r1_250.gif

****

Thanks for commenting loves~^^

Until next chapter<3

tumblr_mejktvLE7v1qc2i6co2_250.gif