Epilogue

Two Soul Mates?!

            “Chairman Nam, you have a visitor.”

            Woohyun looked up to find his new assistant, Jinyoung, in front of his desk. He raised his eyebrow. Jinyoung smiled and handed him the report for his meeting after dinner.

            “It’s Chairman Lee, sir. He’s making his way up right now,” he stated.

            Woohyun felt his face get red. Everyone in the company knew about him and Sungyeol now. Everyone in the world knew it. Their pictures were all over the news, whether it was them together at a café or the two of them walking hand in hand at the park. It was a pretty big deal though, considering the fact that Sungyeol’s investments came to pay off. Sung Co. gained a lot of wealth from his coffee shop investments, and the company quickly grew to being almost as prestigious as Kimi-Namu Co. Having the CEOs of both Kimi-Namu Co. and Sung Co. start dating only consolidated their roles as the wealthiest companies in South Korea.

            Currently, Woohyun was the CEO of Kimi-Namu Corporation. After Sunggyu and Myungsoo had gotten married, another big spectacle, the couple had decided to travel around the world, visiting other branches of Kimi-Namu Corporation to check out how things were going. Sunggyu had reported back a few days ago that the France Branch was doing well, but the branch in London needed some new workers. That’s what the meeting after dinner was going to be about. The report that was just handed to Woohyun had a list of potential employees to send to London.

            After setting down a couple more reports and a small, decorated box that was hidden from Woohyun’s sight, Jinyoung heard the door open and bowed when he saw Sungyeol walking in with two coffees in his hands. He winked at Woohyun and gave him two thumbs up before quickly leaving the room. Woohyun didn’t know what he was hinting at, but after seeing Sungyeol walk in, he soon forgot about his weird assistant. He saw the coffees and rolled his eyes, smiling and picking up another report.

            Sungyeol had bowed back to Jinyoung and nodded to the younger as they walked past each other. Jinyoung closed the door slowly and whispered a ‘good luck!’ to Sungyeol, which Woohyun was too busy flipping through reports to hear.

            He sent down the coffees on Woohyun’s desk and quickly took the small box from Woohyun’s desk and put it in his coat pocket. He smiled brightly and took a step forward, leaning over Woohyun’s desk and blocking the elder’s view of the report. Woohyun chuckled and put down the papers he was holding. He leaned back into his chair and looked over Sungyeol. His boyfriend seemed to be wearing fancy clothing today. Sungyeol was wearing the new coat he had gotten for him for Christmas a few days ago. Woohyun’s face brightened at the sight. It fit Sungyeol perfectly. The dark blue contrasted beautifully with Sungyeol’s pale skin.

            Stopping his train of thought, he cleared his throat, remembering that he was still at work.

            “What brings you here, Chairman Lee?” Woohyun asked.

            Sungyeol giggled.

            “Woohyun,” he began to sing, throwing professionalism out the window,” you don’t have another meeting for another two hours right?”

            “You can’t even act professional, can you, Sungyeol?” Woohyun teased, “And yes. Somehow you seem to know my exact schedule every day, honey. Are you having me watched by any chance?”

            Sungyeol took a seat by Woohyun and sipped his coffee, handing Woohyun his.

            “Of course! Jinyoung is one of my best friends, you know?” he joked.

            Sungyeol played with the small box in his jacket and waited for all the lights to go down. Meanwhile, he tried to make some more small-talk with his boyfriend.

            “So, how’s the Japan branch going?”

            Woohyun thought it was a little strange that Sungyeol had asked that, but he decided to play along. Sungyeol was never typical with his questions and actions anyway.

            “They’re doing well. We promoted Hiro to the head of the branch, and his vice, Sungjong is doing pretty great too. They already have a line of products ready to present to us next weekend. I think the two have a lot of potential in this company.”

            Sungyeol giggled. “Aren’t they dating? It seems like this company’s ran by couples.”         

            Woohyun nodded and put down his cup of coffee, taking Sungyeol’s hand in his.

            “They’re getting married next month actually. It seems like everyone’s married except for us,” he pouted.

            Sungyeol took his hand out of Woohyun’s and stuck his tongue out.

            “That’s because I don’t love you enough, Woohyun,” he teased.

            Woohyun pouted even more and got up, sitting himself down on Sungyeol’s lap.

            “Come on, you can’t expect me to get old and not have a ring on my finger. I’ll find someone else if that’s what you want!”

            Sungyeol chuckled and wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s waist. He noticed one of Woohyun’s lamps dimming, and he smiled, leaning his head on Woohyun’s shoulder and waiting for the show outside Woohyun’s big office window to start.

            All of a sudden, every single source of light turned off in Woohyun’s office room. Even the lights outside the building were all off. It startled Woohyun, and he sat up in Sungyeol’s lap, wondering what was going on.

            A few seconds later, one by one, lights on the opposite side of the building started to turn on.

            The first word was ‘Woohyun’, and then it was ‘will’.

            Woohyun felt Sungyeol let go of his waist and pushed him a little of his lap so the two of them could stand and watch what was happening. Sungyeol reached for the light blue box in his pocket that Jinyoung had brought it, and he got down on one knee in the dark office.

            Soon, the words ‘Woohyun, will you marry me?’ showed up on the building in front of Woohyun’s office window, and when he looked down, he saw hundreds of people standing together to form a ‘say yes’ shape on the ground in front of Kimi-Namu Co. He turned around and felt tears showing up at the corners of his eyes as he laughed happily and spotted Sungyeol with his eyes.

            In the box that Sungyeol was holding was a ring that had two diamond strands looping across one another, one of chocolate diamonds and the other classic diamonds. He noticed Sungyeol wearing a matching on his own finger, and he nodded very quickly.

            Sungyeol immediately got up and hugged Woohyun. He could hear everyone outside cheering as Sungyeol went in front of the window and raised his hand up with Woohyun’s.

            Woohyun rolled his eyes and laughed, holding Sungyeol’s hand.

            “And I thought I was the greasy one!” he commented.

            Sungyeol chuckled and gave Woohyun a kiss.

            “You have the rest of our life together to be greasy, ok?”

            The two burst into laughter, and Woohyun leaned in for another kiss. He wrapped his arms tightly around his now-fiancé.

            “Remember that you gave me permission to be greasy! It’s going to be worse now! Be ready!” he jokingly warned.

            Sungyeol closed his eyes and hugged Woohyun back.     

            “You better be ready too!”

***

            “Look at the fireworks, love!” Dongwoo yelled.

            Hoya looked down and smiled, putting an arm around the other’s shoulder and bringing him closer. They still liked watching over the humans, despite already getting their wings. They sat together over London and snuggled close together as they watched Myungsoo and Sunggyu lay together on the grass. It was always the best sight to see fireworks from above. It looks like a soft, colorful, drop in the water, especially from a faraway place like Woollim. They were lucky that they still had the viewing pond nearby so they could see what had been happening since they were gone. Everything seemed to be back perfectly in place since they had left. 

            Sungjong was finally getting married! Even though he didn’t remember anything from being the top angel anymore, he still was once of the most pure happy people on earth, especially now that he has Hiro by his side. The two of them fit each other well; they were each other’s soul mates.

            Dongwoo rested his head on Hoya’s shoulder.

            “Everyone’s happy now, don’t you think?” he asked.

            Hoya smiled and kissed Dongwoo’s forehead.

            “You know that’s not true, love. We still have everyone else to go,” he chuckled, “But yes, the humans that we were assigned, they’re all happy now, and according to the Fates, they’ll continue to be happy. Myungsoo and Sunggyu are going to adopt a kid soon, too!”

            Dongwoo’s eyes widened, “Really? That’s so great! From where?”

            Hoya thought for a moment before answering, “I think they were planning on adopting from Japan, probably since Myungsoo lived there.”

            Dongwoo nodded, understanding why they would pick a kid from there.

            “When will that be?”

            “Not for another year,” Hoya answered.

            “We should get a kid too, Hoya,” Dongwoo said.    

            Hoya beamed. It was something he had always wanted, a child he could call his own. He hugged Dongwoo more tightly.

            “We should. Let’s go tomorrow to adopt one?”

            Dongwoo sat up, excited.

            “Really? You really mean it?” he asked.

            Hoya nodded, happy at his love’s excitement.

            “I’ve been looking for a place for a while now— places that still have children angels up for adoption. There aren’t that many, but I found one that I think you’d like. It’s by TS and WM. The children there would like you, I just know it.”

            Dongwoo turned to Hoya and hugged him, giving him a peck on the cheek.

            “You really think we can do this, you know, raising a child?”

            He nodded. “Yup, we have each other right? Kids aren’t that bad right? We’ll be able to raise him or her well.”

            Dongwoo closed his eyes and leaned against Hoya’s chest.

            “I sure hope so. Let’s get a boy and name him Dino.”

            Hoya chuckled. “Maybe we will need some help.”

***

            “Do you ever think someone’s up there watching over us?” Myungsoo asked Sunggyu.

            They were watching the fireworks, and Myungsoo was lying on Sunggyu’s lap and Sunggyu sat up and ran his fingers through Myungsoo’s hair. They saw a star that shone brighter than even the fireworks, and Myungsoo had been staring at it since. The fireworks weren’t the area of interest for them anymore.

            “I don’t know, but if there is, then I’d want to thank them for bringing us together.”

            Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

            “Did you catch some greasiness from Woohyun and Sungyeol? I swear, they’re so greasy, I don’t know how the people at the company are taking it. I heard that they visit each other every day, switching off who visits who.”

            Sunggyu laughed.

            “Sungyeol’s proposing today, did you know that? Wait until everyone hears their wedding vows. I’m sure those will be dripping with grease.”

            The two laughed, and the star that shone brighter than the fireworks sparkled in the night.

            “I’m glad I’m here with you, Myungsoo.” Sunggyu said, petting Myungsoo’s hair, admiring his beautiful husband.

            Myungsoo brought his hand up and caressed Sunggyu’s cheek.

            “I’m glad too. You know, if soul mates existed, I could swear that you’d be mine.”

            Sunggyu smiled.

            “Yeah, if only soul mates existed. It doesn’t matter though, because we’re together anyway right?”

            Myungsoo nodded. “Yup, love you, Sunggyu,” he sang, closing his eyes.

            Sunggyu leaned over and kissed Myungsoo on the lips.

            “Love you too, Myungsoo.”

***

sorry this came so late!

but i hope you guys liked it^^

thanks for reading<3

I have a new story coming up, too! 

It's called Collecting the Memories (:

I'd like to thank all of you again, the readers, the commentors, the upvoters, and the subsccribers! Whether you're one of them or all of them, I'd like to send you every nam-heart I still have left<3

Hope you enjoyed this story!