Again

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            After helping with the committee, Sunggyu quickly bowed and started to head back into his office. Everyone thanked him for his hard work, and he did the same. He looked down at his watch and saw that he had been gone for about 30 minutes now. He wondered if Myungsoo and Chairman Nam were still talking.

            Just as he was thinking about it, he got a text from his secretary saying that Chairman Nam had left a couple of minutes ago and that he also had another visitor heading up at that moment. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow. How many visitors am I getting today?

            He decided to hurry up and get into his office so he’d be ready to greet his guest; however, while rushing, he bumped into someone turning the corner to his office. The two of them fell on the ground, Sunggyu on top of the person he bumped into.

            His eyes widened when he saw who it was.

            It was none other than Nam Woohyun, who he had hoped visited in the first place.

***

            Walking down the hall, Woohyun looked back and forth, looking around the office as if it was his first time walking through this familiar hallway again. He smiled. It was sunny today. He thought that it meant that it would be a good day for him. Thinking that, he decided to speed up a little bit, feeling a little excited to see Sunggyu again. But once he realized that he was so very close to running to Sunggyu’s office, he stopped himself. He had to be composed. He was Nam Woohyun after all.

            Walking a bit slower, he smiled as he saw Sunggyu’s door to his office in sight.

            Suddenly, someone bumped into him, knocking both of them on the floor.

            The impact immediately angered Woohyun. Hitting the ground, he was close to furious. Who was this idiot that hit him?

            However, when he opened his eyes and looked at who was above him, his anger disappeared as quickly as it had appeared…again.

            He felt his heart beat quickly when he saw Sunggyu open his eyes and blush ever so slightly. Staring into Sunggyu’s eyes, he too, felt his face flush red.

***

            Sunggyu looked into Woohyun’s eyes and was lost in them for a second. However, after a moment, he realized what position they were in, and he immediately tried to get up, stumbling in the process. He tried to put his hands on both sides of Woohyun so that he could push himself up, but his hand slipped in the process. Therefore, he fell again, right onto Woohyun, so that their lips touched.

***

            Woohyun’s eyes widened when Sunggyu had slipped onto him again: first, from the shock of having Sunggyu fall onto him and push him on the ground again, and then from the feeling of Sunggyu’s lips on his. Though the impact of Sunggyu falling on him hurt his lip a bit, he relished in the feeling of having Sunggyu’s soft lips on his again. He didn’t want it to end, even though it was just a simple lip-to-lip kiss.

***

            Sunggyu was shocked. He was surprised that he hand had slipped that easily, and he was also shocked because of how Woohyun’s lips felt. There were little addicting sparks like last time. Except this time, neither of them pulled away, and they stayed like that, staring at each other’s eyes for a little bit.

            Until the door to Sunggyu’s office opened, and the two of them glanced up to see Myungsoo.

***

            Seeing Myungsoo, Sunggyu widened his eyes and snapped out of the somewhat trance he was in. he parted away from Woohyun and immediately stood up. He looked at Myungsoo and then down at Woohyun, who looked a little surprised as well.

***

            When Sunggyu had gotten up because he saw Myungsoo, Woohyun felt another pang of jealousy. Was there something wrong with kissing him? Sure, they were two directors kissing awkwardly in the middle of the floor, but that didn’t mean that Sunggyu should've felt embarrassed in front of his assistant.

            I don’t like that assistant at all, Woohyun thought. He always seems to ruin things for me.

***

            Already feeling melancholic from the talk with Woohyun’s father, Myungsoo felt even more sad when he opened the door of Sunggyu’s office to see Woohyun and Sunggyu on the floor kissing. He almost couldn’t believe his eyes, but then he remembered that they had kissed before. What bothered him was that they were on the floor.

            When Sunggyu got up, Myungsoo avoided his eyes. He stared at his boss’s shoes and stared at them hard so that his eyes wouldn’t release the tears that he could feel pushing at the back of his eyes. They were starting to burn when Woohyun got up off of the ground and stood beside Sunggyu. He glanced up and saw Woohyun take Sunggyu’s hand in his.

            When a tear finally fell, Myungsoo bowed really quickly and ran out of the hallway.

***

            Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo and noticed that something was wrong. Myungsoo wasn’t looking at him and just stared at his shoes. It was something that happened often, but this time, he saw that Myungsoo’s hands were in fists and he was shaking a little.

            When Woohyun stood up and took his hand in his, Sunggyu felt another spark. It made him feel good, but at the same time bad because looking at Myungsoo, he knew that the younger was going to cry again. And once again, Sunggyu had no idea why his assistant was sad.

            Sunggyu saw a tear fall from Myungsoo’s eyes, and he took his hand out of Woohyun’s and took a step forward, reaching out to wipe off the tear from Myungsoo’s face. However, the younger was looking down and didn’t notice the gesture, or so Sunggyu hoped he didn’t. He felt sad all of a sudden, and when Myungsoo started running down the hallway, he felt the urge to follow him.

            So he did, leaving Woohyun again.

***

DUN DUN DUN.

Finished my Biology final today. and then a Romeo and Juliet performance tomorrow T_T

AND THEN CST testing next week

wish me luck?<3

OH ALMOST FORGOT.

B.A.P concert Friday c:

enjoy your short myungsoo spam dattebayo-go c:

tumblr_mm3fyxIKwP1rjtfmgo3_250.gif

Comments!

@dephanie: hope you liked this chapter c:

tumblr_mm65fkqOz11rjtfmgo2_250.gif

@cassiopeia501: i probably read too much T_T

tumblr_mm65fkqOz11rjtfmgo1_250.gif

@elby96: oh my gyu. i;m just thinking of having myungyeol moments but i'm not sure if i will. for now the moments i have in my mind are strictly friend feelings OTL let's see~

tumblr_mme5st0D4k1s9f34ro1_250.gif

@dattebayo-go: lol go Myungsoo! ^^

tumblr_mme5st0D4k1s9f34ro3_250.gif

@hanabira: yeah chairman nam is a bit nicer ^^ just a bit~ lol so Myunggyu gifs will be in the next chapter! excited? OTL 

tumblr_mlwevt89Il1qc1uuro2_250.gif

@seeshyh: no don't die!!! XD

tumblr_mlwevt89Il1qc1uuro4_250.gif

@parkkimi: hope you like it ^^

tumblr_mlwevt89Il1qc1uuro3_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: hope this chapter explain it for you(:

tumblr_mlwevt89Il1qc1uuro1_250.gif

****

not many comments this time around T_T

did you guise stop loving me?

OTL it's alright. i still love you silent people c:

until next time loves~~<3

tumblr_mm5b87cpaW1qc1uuro1_500.gif