The Soul Mate-Less

Two Soul Mates?!

            Sunggyu quickly went through his closet and changed into something more casual. He put on a pair of dark wash jeans with a nice black tee. He then walked into Myungsoo’s room quietly, still trying to not get caught by the younger, who was in the living room just below him. He rustled through the closet, trying to find something for the younger to wear. He found a pair of light wash jeans and a white tee, and he smirked. It amused him that they were going to be matching in everything but color.

            He folded the clothes over his arm and rushed out into the hallway. He closed the door behind him and called out his assistant’s name.

            “Myungsoo!” he yelled out.

***

            “Please…this is the second time you’ve spit on me because of this man Woohyun. Control yourself,” his father quietly chided while taking a napkin from one of the butlers. Sungyeol had rushed to the other side of the table, patting Woohyun’s back during his cough fit.

            After Woohyun had fully recovered, Sungyeol took a seat next to him, looking over to Chairman Nam.

            They’re going to Kim Sunggyu’s manor tomorrow… Guess Woohyun really fell in love… Even his father knows about it…

            Sungyeol felt his heart clench as he watched Woohyun’s father tell Woohyun that they were going to have dinner at the Kim’s residence. He felt a sudden pang in his heart when he remembered that he’d be stuck in this house while Chairman Nam and Woohyun go to Director Kim’s manor but swiftly ignored it.

            Woohyun looks so excited…

***

            “We’re going to have dinner with Chairman Kim and his son. How many times do I have to repeat it?” Chairman Nam exasperated.

            “As many times it takes for me to actually believe it. Are you serious? When did you set this up?” Woohyun asked, still a little skeptical and shocked at the same time.

            His father put his hands up and shrugged his shoulders.

            “I didn’t. It was Chairman Kim’s idea.”

            Woohyun smiled at his father’s response. It seemed like Chairman Kim had taken an interest with him.

            Why now though? He had to have known that I existed for a while now.

***

            In midst of his conversation with his father, he had almost forgotten about Sungyeol’s predicament. He turned around to see his best friend with a blank stare. However, when Sungyeol noticed his eyes on him, Sungyeol immediately put on a smile.

            “Hey, that’s great that you guys are going to that dinner. You’ll make a great impression on Director Kim’s father,” Sungyeol forced out.

            Woohyun raised his eyebrow at his friend’s odd tone but smiled anyway.

            “Yeah,” he said, “Of course…”

            He turned around to his father and opened his mouth to say something.

            “Father,” he glanced back at Sungyeol and smiled before continuing, “Can Sungyeol come with us?”

***

            “Yes, Director Kim?” Myungsoo called from down the stairs.

            “I told you to call me Sunggyu!” Sunggyu yelled.

            Sunggyu chuckled and started running down the stairs with Myungsoo’s change of clothes. When Sunggyu made it down, Myungsoo looked at him with a confused look.

            What were the clothes for?

            Knowing exactly what Myungsoo was thinking, Sunggyu smirked.

            “Put these on. I’m taking you out!”

***

            “Can you hear them?”

            “Of course not, there’s a glass door in the way! Are you seriously asking me that?” Hoya grumbled.

            “Gosh, don’t have to be so grumpy, “Dongwoo mumbled, “I was just wondering.”

            “Whatever, have you mastered lip-reading yet?” Hoya asked.

            “Nope…I guess we’re stuck just watching them then.”

            They stood outside of Sunggyu’s manor as they watched Sunggyu hold out some clothes in front of Myungsoo. It seemed like they were going to go somewhere.

            Lately, Dongwoo and Hoya have forgotten all about their competition. Currently, all they were interested in were the humans. Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Woohyun, and Sungyeol were an entertaining bunch of people. The two angels found themselves forgetting about their competition to be the best angel and just focused on what was happening between the soul mates and the soul mate-less.

            However, they were still rooting for the soul mate that they chose. Hoya still wanted Sunggyu to be with Myungsoo and decided that Sungyeol would be good with Woohyun. Dongwoo, on the other hand, couldn’t wait for Sungyeol and Myungsoo to meet, because he thought they would fall in love at first sight.

            “Do you think Sungjong’s noticed our absence?” Dongwoo asked.

            “I-I’m not sure,” Hoya stuttered. He hadn’t thought of that.

            “We wouldn’t get in trouble for this right?”

            The two angels looked at each other, worried looks in both of their eyes.

            Dongwoo looked down, away from the humans and away from Hoya’s stare.

            Hoya soon did the same when he realized that Dongwoo wasn’t going to look back up.

            They were both thinking the same thing.   

            Would I lose my chance to be in the fates?

            Do I still want to be in the fates?

***

            “A-Are you sure you want me coming tomorrow Woohyun?” Sungyeol stuttered as he turned in Woohyun’s large mattress. He faced the wall, hiding his expression from his best friend.

            Woohyun was on the other side of the bed, facing the other way. There was not much space between them, but it suddenly felt like they were very far apart. Woohyun turned around and scooted closer to Sungyeol, facing towards the ceiling now.

            “Yeah, it’ll be fine. My dad even asked Chairman Kim. He said he’d be fine with it, you know, as long as you don’t distract anyone. Remember to not show that you love poor people alright? I heard that Chairman Kim’s like me. The poor disgust him too.”

            “Really?” Sungyeol asked, turning around to find Woohyun closer to him than he was before. He immediately felt his face get red. He shook his head quickly and lied back down on the bed, facing the ceiling as well.

            “Yup, I think we’ll really hit it off. Don’t you think so too?” Woohyun felt himself smiling just thinking about it. If his father liked him, then he probably wouldn’t have to work as hard to get Sunggyu to fall in love with him. He wouldn’t even need all of the six months his father gave him.

            Woohyun knew that Sunggyu felt something for him. He just knew it, but he also knew that Sunggyu’s assistant had something over Sunggyu as well. Woohyun frowned when he started to think about Myungsoo.

            That kid ruins every chance I get to be with Sunggyu.

            But then Woohyun thought about the time he had left Sunggyu.

            Sunggyu leaves me for Myungsoo, and I left Sunggyu for Sungyeol, he thought. He glanced over at Sungyeol, whose eyes were currently closed.

            Woohyun felt his lips curve into a small smile when he suddenly heard the younger’s familiar snoring.

            He turned his head back and continued to stare at the ceiling.

            What kind of situation am I in?

***

another little filler OTL TT_TT

i hope you guys aren't getting bored lol.

what do you think Sunggyu has in plan for Myungsoo?^^

also, i'm just curious, what pairings do you want to see in the end?

tumblr_maq8hgDi711r70wb8o1_250.gif

Comments!

@seeshyh: lol i'm sorry >< but aren't stories boring without a little drama? OTL i don't even know anymore XD i'll try to put more happy moments (:

tumblr_maq8hgDi711r70wb8o3_250.gif

@hanabira: you like guessed exactly what i had already written XD lol good job! ^^ so yeah. they might not meet next chapter, i'm still deciding, but they will meet at the dinner!^^ 

tumblr_mnykztVJc61r8jzoqo4_r1_250.gif

@parkkimi: wooyeol man<3 they're so beautiful XD OTL but there have been so many myungyeol moments lately. i can't even handle my feels anymore. can't wait until summer! i'll be able to update more i think lol

tumblr_mnykztVJc61r8jzoqo6_r1_250.gif

@perfect_jongwoon: of course! MVP FOR LIFE! XD lol i belong to too many fandoms lol but it's mainy infinite b1a4 and b.a.p (: & yadong came back for this chapter! very short though T_T

tumblr_mnykztVJc61r8jzoqo5_r1_250.gif

****

Anyways! i have a shameless promotion to do C;

lol check out my new fanfic Completion.

It's a woogyu fanfic but it starts out as Gyuyeol and Lhyun (very short Lhyun though)^^

also i'm very excited for Infinite's 3rd anniversary!!<3

until next time loves~<3

tumblr_mnykztVJc61r8jzoqo2_r1_250.gif