Because I Don't Know How I Feel

Two Soul Mates?!

 

            Myungsoo sat there in silence. Do I? Is that what I felt when I first saw Sunggyu?  He thought about the romantic setting they were in, and he felt like confessing. He felt like confessing to Sunggyu his strange feelings for him. They just met a day ago and yet Myungsoo felt like he knew Sunggyu since forever. He didn’t realize he was just staring at Sunggyu silently until he saw Sunggyu’s hands waving in front of his face.

            “Myungsoo? Are you there?” Sunggyu asked.

            Myungsoo shook his head, throwing away the thoughts of confessing to the back of his head. No, he can never find out. I’m just his assistant. Like his father said, we can never be together.

            “Y-yeah, I-I was just thinking…”

            Sunggyu nodded in acknowledgment and sat back down in his chair, pulling Myungsoo’s jacket closer to his body as he shivered again. Myungsoo wished he could have hugged him at that moment. He wished he was a rich guy who could love Sunggyu like he wanted to.

            Sunggyu held the jacket in his arms and thought. Why had he asked Myungsoo that question? Had he really experienced love at first sight recently? Sunggyu didn’t know how the words came out of his mouth. He didn’t feel like he was in love with someone. Although he did seem happier than he normally does. He just blamed in on being back in Korea. He didn’t know that it was because he just met both of his soul mates: the best friend and the lover.

            “Oh, well just forget the question I asked then… It wasn’t that important anyway.”

            He saw Myungsoo open his mouth to say something, but it seemed like he didn’t want to say it anymore. Sunggyu was glad that Myungsoo hadn’t pushed the subject. He really didn’t know why he brought up love at first sight. It couldn’t have been because of Woohyun right? Nope, there’s no way.

            Sunggyu rested his head on his hand. He hoped he hadn’t creeped out Myungsoo with the question. He didn’t want Myungsoo to think he was some idiot that believed in destiny and stuff like love at first sight.

            The two of them changed the topic and started talking about random things until finally, the sun set. It was quiet while they were watching it.

            Now that Sunggyu thought about it, it did seem a bit romantic. As he looked at Myungsoo smiling peacefully at the scenery, he felt something in his heart flutter. He thought that he was just beginning to get attached to his new assistant, as he did with many of his assistants. He didn’t think more of it. He had never fallen in love before. He didn’t know what it felt like. Love at first sight was only something he had heard of.

            Sunggyu rubbed his hands together; it was really getting cold now. He looked over at his assistant, who was starting to doze off a bit. Sunggyu chuckled softly. He must’ve had a hard day. He had to have studied really hard. I hope Jungryul hadn’t pushed him too far.

            Sunggyu was surprised to see that Myungsoo wasn’t cold. He gave Sunggyu his jacket and yet he hasn’t shivered or complained about the cold at all, unlike Sunggyu, who had a jacket on along with Myungsoo’s jacket draped over him.

            He got up and walked over to Myungsoo, who fidgeted a little in his chair. He looks adorable, Sunggyu thought. Myungsoo was curled up in his chair, facing the chair Sunggyu was just in. He had his knees close to him and wrapped his arms around them as he rested in the chair. He gave Sunggyu his full attention when they were talking—something Sunggyu loved a lot about the younger. It made him feel special, important.   

            What Sunggyu didn’t know when he was walking over, was that Myungsoo was actually awake. He hadn’t fully fallen asleep when Sunggyu turned around to look at him. He heard Sunggyu move and for some reason, didn’t want to open his eyes. He was happy with the scene he had in his head: the falling light from the sunset hit Sunggyu so perfectly, he looked like an angel. Myungsoo wanted to keep that image of him forever, so he simply closed his eyes.

            Now that he heard Sunggyu make his way up off of the chair, he was a bit worried. What is Sunggyu doing? The younger purposely moved a little in his seat, in hoping that Sunggyu would just go back to his, but he didn’t.

            Myungsoo stiffened when he heard Sunggyu’s steps stop. It was silent and he couldn’t hear anything but the soft crickets beginning to come outside. The wind seemed to have stopped rustling. He was about to open his eyes when he heard the sound of clothes rustling. He could smell Sunggyu’s vanilla scent now. He must be really close. Myungsoo wanted to open his eyes at that moment, but he was afraid. He was afraid that this was the closest Sunggyu would ever be to him, and he would never be able to feel this feeling again. He wanted to cherish this moment. He then relaxed into the chair, snuggling into it, imagining it was Sunggyu’s arms.

            Sunggyu smiled as he bent down and stared closely at his assistant. He really was handsome, especially now that he was clean. Sunggyu felt an urge to brush Myungsoo’s hair back from his eyes but didn’t want to disturb the younger’s sleep. He crouched down next to Myungsoo for a while, just watching him sleep.

            After a few minutes, Sunggyu saw Myungsoo shiver. He decided that it was probably time to wake Myungsoo up; he should sleep in his own bed, in his own room. He stood up and stretched before reaching down to look at the younger again. He beamed at Myungsoo. He really is beautiful up close. He slowly moved his hand up, brushing against Myungsoo’s cheek, to softly shake his assistant awake.

            “Myungsoo,” he whispered, “wake up. Let’s go inside.”

***

            “So son, how was your day off today? What did you spend it doing?”

            “It was fine dad. I didn’t really do much…”

            Chairman Nam smirked. His son was obviously lying. Woohyun had come home today with the biggest smile and the brightest aura. He seemed to light up the room more than usual. Chairman Nam knew that look; it was a look of love. His son had fallen in love.

            “Who’s the lucky person Woohyun?”

            Woohyun almost dropped his fork. “W-what?”

            Woohyun’s father smiled victoriously and sat back in his chair. “Nam Woohyun stuttering? Wow, you got it bad.”

            Woohyun put his face in his hands. Oh gosh, why is my dad so much like Sungyeol?

            “Dad, there’s no one. I’m perfectly fine. Nothing happened today.”

            Chairman Nam was not convinced. “Sure, I believe you. I know who he is anyway, Nam Woohyun…or should I say, Kim Woohyun?”

***

OTL Kim Woohyun. Sounds weird XD

th_110.gif

Comments!

@crown_nd: he is~ ^^ and Sunggyu did fall in love! he just doesn't know it><

th_7-1.gif

@parkkimi: OTL i'm sorry for messing up your myungsoo feels? XD *throws hearts*

th_3-9.gif

@seeshyh: Don't worry! he didn't break myunggie's heart~

th_infiniteasjkdfhkkasdf.gif

@anenggyu: OTL i love both of them too TT_TT

th_tumblr_m1go0e0BP11qgjj20.gif

@hanabira: it didn't hurt myungsoo don't worry~ ^^ and my updates are quick??? really? ._. OTL

th_14.gif

@ero-chibi: your comment was really interesting to read! ^^ thanks so much for the feedback! appreciate it~ i hope you enjoy the story as it continues on, and i hope i don't disappoint! 

th_L.gif

****

Until next chapter~

th_yL.gif