It’s the climb

The Consequence

 

A/N: Hi guys.. Sory this took so long~~ Anyway, I’m very glad to say that I will be attending Phil. Kpop Con5 wherein Boyfriend will be guesting. I bought the VVIP ticket which entitles me to a fansign event. OMG.. I am so excited for that.. Wish me luck (so that i won’t faint when i meet them) fellow Best friends~

Anyway.. I did a bit of research here ... Well because i wanted it to be at least realistic so to speak. But it’s not a hundred and one percent accurate ok.. So just bear with me on this one ^^

---


“We are going!” Jeongmin shouted from the door and the twins gave him a wave. He took a deep breath as he adjusted his backpack and joined Minwoo and Donghyun by the complex gate. A van parked in front of them and they climbed in to join familiar faces.

“We will stop by Soyou and Dasom first okay?” Henry told the boys and they all nodded as they settled themselves for the ride.

---

The drive was quiet as the others were a bit sleepy; leaving so early in the morning does have its consequences. Henry parked in front of the Achasan entrance and asked everyone to gather before they hike. “Well, it’s a beautiful day so let’s enjoy it okay.” Henry said happily.

“We’ll be taking this short trail and we can finish by an hour or so so let’s meet up here okay?” Henry reminded and everyone nodded.

“We’ll be going in pairs and since there’s many routes to the top, we’ll have our own little moments!” Christine added as Henry held her hand and kissed it.

“Can I continue to Yongmasan?” Minwoo asked and Soyou looked at him warningly. “I’ll go with him, don’t worry.” Donghyun said and Soyou gave him a nod.

“Let’s go!” Onew happily chirped as he led Luna up the mountain, followed by Henry and Christine. Soyou gave Minwoo a smile and joined SUnggyu up the mountain.

“Well, Dasom-ssi, I hope you don’t mind me as your hiking partner for today.” Jeongmin said and Dasom smiled at him reassuringly. “It’s Okay Jeongmin-ssi. Let’s have fun on the way up?” Dasom suggested and Jeongmin nodded as he led the way to the entrance.

“I don’t need a guardian.” Minwoo scoffed as he too walked towards the entrance. “Not that I wanted to be one.” Donghyun replied, catching up with the younger.

The hike was really breathtaking and the group was enjoying the fresh air and the lush greens around them. At one point during the hike, they took different routes towards the top. “Which way?” Henry asked and Christine pointed towards a route with a bit of steep rocks. Henry led the way and assisted his girlfriend as they made their way up the mountain.

“This way oppa!” Luna pointed to the other trail and Onew followed her as they happily took the route.

“They look so happy and cute together.” Sunggyu commented and Soyou shook her head. “I still can’t believe that they would end up together though.” Soyou commented as she took one route.

“oh Soyou be careful” Sunggyu called out as Soyou stepped on a slippery rock and slipped. Sunggyu was luckily close to her so he caught her, his foot anchored on a rather large tree trunk.

“Oh Sunggyu..” Soyou blushed as their face was inches from each other, hot breath on their lips and it was oh so tempting. Sunggyu snapped out of his trance and let Soyou stand on her own.

“Please be careful.” Sunggyu uttered as he tried to control the redness of his cheeks. Soyou bit her lower lip and fidgetted on her place before kissing Sunggyu on the cheeks and muttering a soft thank you. Sunggyu was shocked but smiled widely as he touched the place where Soyou lips touched his cheeks. He then extended his hand and they walked towards the top hand in hand and smiling.

---

“Hey Dasom-ssi, shall we take this route?” Jeongmin pointed and Dasom nodded. Jeongmin helped her up a rock and was a true gentleman towards her. “You are such a nice person Jeongmin-ssi.” Dasom commented and he gave her a smile.

“Oh look a bridge, it would be pretty to take a picture!” Dasom commented and dragged Jeongmin towards the bridge and the boy just smiled at the excited school mate. “Strike a pose Dasomie!” Jeongmin said as he took out his camera and started taking pictures. Dasom smiled and every picture was perfect.

“Why don’t you strike a pose Jeongmin-ssi.” Dasom suggested and Jeongmin handed her the camera. Jeongmin posed dramatically then candidly; they were having fun actually.

“Jeongmin-ssi.” Dasom called out and Jeongmin looked at her. “Do you think Youngmin would like me more than a friend?” Dasom said as she blushed, somehow Jeongmins heart was crushed into tiny bits and pieces. “Sure, you’re very pretty!” Jeongmin repleid, a bright smile was on his face; a perfect cover up to the hurt her words brought him.


--

“I’m taking this way.” Minwoo called out but Donghyun shook his head.

“No! This way!” Donghyun insisted and the two bickered for a good two minutes before they decided to take the scary looking route.

They made their way up, stopping to enjoy the view and the fresh air before continuing their way up the steep slope filled with stone and tree roots. At one point, Minwoo caught the older huffing and he stopped for a while to let the older catch his breath, Then Donghyun held out his hand when Minwoo lost his footing on one of the dirt tracks; they may not say it out loud but they were starting to care for each other without them knowing why.

They continued to the top of Achasan and paused to savor the view. “It;s really pretty isn’t it?” Donghyun asked as he took out his phone and took a picture of the breathtaking view. He then dragged Minwoo into the frame as he took a selca of them.

“What was that?’ Minwoo asked and Donghyun just shrugged his shoulders. “Let’s go to Yongmasan.” Donghyun said as he picked up his bag and went to his way. Minwoo was utterly confused with the actions of the older but shook the thoughts away as he caught up with Donghyun.

---

Henry and Christine was near the top when they saw a pagoda and decided to take pictures with it. Tehy asked a kind mother who gladly took their pictures. She became fond of the cute couple that she handed them a cupcake each. “Thank you!” They said in unison and took a picture with the cupcakes.

“It’s so nice out here!” Christine commented and Henry too a deep breath and walked towards her back and placed a necklace on her. He then wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheeks. “It’s nicer because you are here with me.” Henry said which made Christine blush.

“I love you.” Henry said and Christine placed her hands on top of Henry’s and took a deep breath. “I love you too Henry.” She said and turned her head to place a kiss on his cheeks.

---

Sunggyu and Soyou was surprised to see a Buddhist temple by the mountains and a whole section of the mountain covered with Buhddist figurines. “this is breathtaking!” Soyou remarked as she took in the beautiful view. “Not as breathtaking as you.” Sunggyu uttered which made Soyou laugh out loud.

“That’s cheesy Gyu, but thank you.” Soyou said, a wide but sincere smile on her face. “For you.” Sunggyu extended a box which Soyou took and opened to find a charm bracelet.

“Why are you giving me this Gyu?” Soyou asked and Sunggyu scratched the back oh his head and thought of a good reason.

‘I like it Gyu. Thank you!” Soyou said and asked Sunggyu to help her put the bracelet on. “I was actually thinking if I could ask you out on a real date Soyou.” Sunggyu said as he placed the metal on her delicate wrist.

“I mean, you know... “ Sunggyu stuttered and Soyou embraced him. “I’d love too Sunggyu.”



A/n: I’ll cut it here because i realized that it’ll be too long if i wrote it in one chapter. I’ll try to update the other half in 2 days.. And I promise more Dongwoo there (Because you know the two are hiking towards another mountain on their own)