Valentines and Heartaches

The Consequence

 

 

a/n: I apologize for not updating for so long. I had been in a lot of writer’s block not only for this story but with my other stories. I was also busy with life, taking in hobbies like Baking and chocolate making ~ so yeah I was ambitious so to speak. Anyway… some fluff and some angst and then I promise some real action for YoungJeong (or JeongYoung whichever you prefer).

 

---- 

 

Valentines’ Day was just around the corner and soon Hyunseong had churned a grand surprise for his dearly beloved rat loving boyfriend on the actual day. With big red dots on his cheeks and wearing the bright yellow overalls, he had planned a flash mob with the help of Yoseob and his gang. 

 

Hyunseong coughed awkwardly and then the music blasted before Kwangmin could even react. The whole place erupted in good vibes, the boys and girls they asked to helped out danced and sang while Hyunseong sang sweetly and knelt in front of the love of his life; All pointy ears and thunder tail included

 

“I love you Kwangmin, Please be mine forever” He asked, holding out a pokeball for Kwangmin. 

 

Kwangmin took the pokeball and when he opened it, his mouth opened wide as a gasp escaped his lips while tears brimmed on the side of his eyes. 

 

“Are you proposing hyung?” Kwangmin asked and Hyunseong nodded as he stood before the high school senior and smiled.

 

“Pikachu has never wanted a master, yet he stayed beside Ash and was loyal ever since.” Hyunseong uttered as he took Kwangmin’s free hand and kissed it. “I want to be like Pikachu, so please be my Ash and I promise to stay by your side through every ups and downs, laughter and tears and I can beat everyone who tries to hurt you, though I can’t shoot thunderbolts.” Hyunseong cracked a joke at the end which made Kwangmin laugh loudly. 

 

“Yes hyung, I would love to be with you forever!” Kwangmin said and soon wrapped his arm around the Pikachu clad boyfriend and kissed him on the lips. “And you look so adorable as a Pikachu. My Pikachu.” He uttered, chuckling at the adorable boyfriend.

 

Hyunseong took the ball and took out the ring from it and inserted it in Kwangmin’s ring finger. The crowd applauded and soon Yoseob was jumping up and down like a rabbit and hugging the two as he excitedly congratulated the two for getting engaged. It was super duper romantic and Kwangmin was really touched at how Hyunseong did the most embarrassing thing in his life for this one time proposal.

 

“I love you hyung!”Kwangmin whispered and Hyunseong grinned and kissed Kwangmin’s cheek.

 

 “I love you too.” He replied and soon took out his phone to take a memorable photo of the occasion.

 

“Best Valentines ‘day ever!” Kwangmin uttered as Hyunseong stepped out of the bathroom now in normal clothes and looking like a million bucks with his handsomeness. 

 

“Of course, because you are now engaged to the hottest Pikachu in the world.” Hyunseong replied and Kwangmin burst out laughing. 

 

 

---- 

 

Jeongmin nervously held the box in his hands while he waited for Youngmin at a park near their school. Youngmin was called in by Mr. Park for some things concerning their nearing graduation and Jeongmin was the ever supportive boyfriend who willingly waited; since their graduation is far more important than Vday, since graduation is a one-time deal while they could spend as many Vday they could in their lifetime. 

 

Or so Jeongmin thinks. Because when the boredom took over and he decided to roam a little bit to stretch his legs, he saw a scene unravel that he thought he would never experience. The box of chocolate in his hand fell lifelessly on the ground. His mouth was gaping and tears were soon escaping his eyes, he was hurt no doubt.

 

He ran away from the spot, somewhere where he could shed tears for his aching heart. He felt like his heart was going to rip out from his chest as it pounded heavily while he ran.  And through the aimless running, fueled by the desire to leave everything behind, he came across a green light and blinding lights; he heard nothing but felt pain again as his body collided with metal.

 

--  

 

Youngmin was grinning when he went out of the Mr. Park’s office,  he was called in to be informed of his admission to Seoul State University with a scholarship and one of the contenders for class valedictorian. He was ecstatic to share the news with his brothers, and most especially with Jeongmin who he knew would be the happiest.

 

“Hi!” Dasom greeted as soon as he stepped out of the campus gates.

 

“Oh hi Dasom!” Youngmin greeted back happily.

 

But what happened next was beyond what Youngmin expected from her. She leaned in and tried to kiss him on the lips; tried because Youngmin tilted his hea so that her lips landed on his cheek instead.

 

“Dasom-ssi..” Youngmin started but she stopped him from continuing.

 

“I Know.”She merely said and then flashed him a smile. “I wanted to confirm how you felt about me,” She added.

 

“Have you gotten your answer?”Youngmin asked and she nodded. “Will you be okay?”Youngmin prodded and she smiled at him.

 

“I will manage, there are still guys hitting on me you know.”She joked and the two laughed a bit until Youngmin’s eyes landed on a box haphazardly lying on the ground.

 

He approached the location and took it, his eyes widening as he opened the box to reveal its contents. Dasom gasped behind him and soon they heard a deafening sound, they wished they didn’t hear.

 

“Jeongmin hyung.” Youngmin uttered, nervousness laced his voice while Dasom paled. 

 

She had a nagging feeling that this wasn’t good, and it was her fault if something bad happened to Jeongmin. And boy was she right, because when they ran to find Jeongmin, he was in his own pool of blood and Youngmin was already desperately trying to keep the boy alive.

 

“Call an ambulance!” Youngmin shouted at the people gather around them, tears now falling from his eyes.

 

Dasom was shaken by the sight but managed to grab her phone and dialed 119. She spoke with a shaky voice, startled, nervous, shocked, scared,  she wasn’t sure but never minded it because she only wanted one thing, to save the teen lying almost lifeless  on Youngmin’s arms.

 

“P-please hurry.”She said as the operator assured her that help was on their way.

 

 

---- 

a/n: So DongWoo and HyunKwang are now engaged oh my ~ why am I writing about wedding proposals? Blame the Philippine media for focusing on wedding and wedding proposals too much in the recent months XD

 

 

and I promised angst and JeongYoung action wahahahahaha plot twist everyone^^ Now convince me to make Jeongmin live