Standing up

The Consequence

 

 

A/N: so .... violent reactions from you guys hahahhaa... well i guess that's predictable ^^ now more drama ^^

 

.....

 

"Who is Youngmin?" A girl called out and Youngmin stood and faced her.

 

"I am Youngmin." He said and he saw the anger in her eyes.

 

"You caused this to my son." She said and out of the blue, a loud slapping sound echoed.

 

Youngmin was too shocked to react, his cheek stinging but was gaping as the sudden action had caught him by surprise. The others were also shocked, not really sure what was happening.

 

"You !" They heard a voice and Jinki suddenly stood from his wheel chaor, effectively ripping the IV needle from the back of his hand, and Donghyun a step too late to stop the older.

 

He walked towards his mother, fost  clenched and teeth gritting. He stood in front of Youngmin and blocked him from his mother's view.

 

"Get out of the way Jinki." She instructed.

 

"I should be the one ordering you to get out of the way." Jinki said defiantly.

 

"I am doing this for our family." His mother uttered but Jinki shook his head.

 

"You are doing this for your own selfish reasons." Jinki shouted back.

 

"How dare you talk that way to your mother?" She pointed a finger at Jinki but Jinki just laughed off.

 

The others looked on with gaping mouths, but they knew it was best to let the two handle their problem their own way rather than they add fuel to the fire.

 

"You lost your right to be our mother when you threw us out!" Jinki replied and left his mother speechless. "You may have delivered us into this world but to be aother, you have to bear the responsibility of taking care of us and guide us to the roght path. Yet you were never there.. you were never a mother and will never will!" Jinki argued and he earned a slap on his right cheek.

 

Jinki's mother was shocked as she realized what her actions did to Jinki. But Jinki just laughed it off.

 

"You can hurt me but I promise you, you can never lay a finger on Jeongmin. I will never let you ruin his life!" Jinki threatened which made his mother grit her teeth.

 

"I am warning you. If you even make yourself visible to Jeongmin, I promise on my father's grave that I will send you to prison for paricide! I will make you pay for Jeongmin's condition.!" The threat maee everyone around them gasp in shock.

 

"How could you do this to your own mother?" His mother asked in disbelief.

 

"How could you do this to your owb sons?" He asked back and his mother was lost for words. "If you really loved us, you wouldn't ruin our lives like what you are doing now." He uttered and feeling the weight of her son's words, she felt the teaes felt down her cheeks. She excused herself and left without goodbye, her mind now conflicted.

 

Jinki's body was shaking, maybe from anger or the adrenaline rush, who knows? As he watched his mother's retreating back, his world suddenly turned black and his body went limp. Before he fell to the ground, Youngmin, who was behind him, caught him as the others quickly called for medical attention.

 

Jinki was quickly placed on a stretcher and was checked by the doctor. "He's been under great stress, we need to do ultrasound to check for internal bleeding, we can never be too sure." The doctor announced and soon disappeared inside the ICU with his team and Jinki.

 

Everyone let out relieved sighs while Youngmin felt the tears pouring out of his eyes, it was his entire fault that this was happening to them.

 

Kwangmin instinctively wrapped his arms around the twin and tried to comfort him. "It'll be okay hyung." He uttered and soon Youngmin was returning the embrace and letting out the tears fall from his eyes.

 

Hyunseong patted Youngmin's shoulder and gave Kwangmin a kiss on his head. "We're on this together okay?" He uttered and Kwangmin smiled at him in gratitude.

 

....

 

"Hey hyung!" Minwoo called out as he reached the roof top where Donghyun momentarily escaped. He smiled at Minwoo and extended a hand which Minwoo took as he settled himself next to the elder's warmth.

 

"Complicated isn't it?" Donghyun asked and Minwoo nodded.

 

"But what is a life without its complications?" Minwoo asked making Donghyun chuckle.

 

"You sound like a grandfather." Donghyun laughed at that.

 

"Well at least I could make you smile for a while." Minwoo uttered and Donghyun tightened his hold on the younger.

 

"You are my refuge Minwoo, I hope you know how much I love you." Donghyun uttered and Minwoo chuckled.

 

"I know hyung. I love you too." He said and they both wallow on the feeling of each other.

 

 

.... 

 

When Jinki regained conciousness, Luna's crying but relieved face greeted him. She cried fresh tears as she kissed the hand she was holding, letting out the pain in her heart and showing relief that Jinki was okay.

 

"Don't do this oppa. Please don't kill yourself." She muttered througgt the tears and made Jinki tear up at the siggt of the precious girl.

 

"I promise I won't do it again." He said, placing a kiss on the girl's forehead and wiping the tears from Luna's cheeks.

 

Donghyun and Hyunseong entered after the doctor had checked him up. Jinki sighed as the two looked at him expectantly.

 

"What do you two want?" He asked, annoyed but was expecting it.

 

"Your answer." Donghyun replied and Jinki sighed one more time.

 

"You just don't give up do you?" Jinki asked and the two nodded like puppies.

 

"You have a promise Jinki hyung." Hyubseong uttered and Jinki raised a brow. "To protect Jeongmin." Hyunseong added and Jinki sigged, it was coming and a decjaion that is unavoidable.

 

"So you made tour decision hyung?" Donghyun asked and Jinki nodded.

 

"Yeah I have.' He replied, making Donghyun and Hyunseong perk up.

 

"Whatever it is hyung, we will be here to support you." Donghyun uttered.

 

"Are you both that willing to share him with me?" Jinki asked and the Kim brothers grinned widely.

 

"Oh we have bigger plans." Hyubseong said then laughed wickedly.

 

"I wonder if your plan would convince me to take your side." Jinki argued making the two grin mockingly.

 

"Oh you'll love our proposal. " Donghyun guaranteed.

 

..... 

 

A/N: this is a short chapter so please don't complain T.T 

I really wanted to continue updating this the soonest but at the moment, my workload doubled with the new project i am handling and it will take quite a bulk of my time (and that means i will be dead tired after and will probably sleep away)

 

So yeah... please bear with my lack of updates for the meantime but rest assured that i will finish this story no matter what it takes ^^