Happy birthday Jeongmin

The Consequence

a/n: This took too long because i was uninspired for the most part. Uhmm well i'll give you guys a lengthy update (hopefully) to make up for the lack of updates. And enjoy everyone.

 

 

-----

 

“What would you want for your birthay Jeongmin?” Donghyun asked as they gathered for breakfast and the youngest just smiled at him sweety.

 

“I'm okay hyung, i have what I need.” He said then winked at youngmin who blushed and lowered his head to hide his burnign cheeks.

 

“Yah!” Hyunseong shouted. “You are cheesy!” he added as he stirred his mug and drank it in one go.

 

“Well, I guess that new shirt you've been wanting .. maybe next time.” Donghyun said and Jeongmin was quick to hug the older brother tightly.

 

“You now me too well hyung!” Jeongmin said as he hugged the brother, Donghyun laughed heartily at his brother.

 

---

 

“Hey! A package arrived for you earlier” Henry said as he took an order slip from the pile just as Youngmin and Jeongmin start their shift.

 

“For me?” Jeongmin asked and opened the package revealing clothes of his preference.

 

“wow these are totaly my type!” Jeongmin uttered and Youngmin was happy to watch an excited boyfriend.

 

“Hey, the card doesn't say where it came from.” Youngmin uttered and Jeongmin froze. “oh, is it that thing you told me?” Jeongmin nodded and Yeongmin gave the elder a hug.

 

“Don't worry about it, you're secret's safe with me.” Youngmin smiled and Jeongmin gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

“Thanks Youngmin.” He said with a wide smile and Youngmin chuckled at how cute this guy could be.

 

“Okay, that is serious PDA guys, burning my eyes.” Hyunseong uttered as he handed an order slip to the brother.

 

“Ok hyung!” Jeognmin uttered with wide smiles and Hyunseong smiled back before leaving.

 

“So what's your plans for New year?” Henry asked as he finished an order.

 

“Nothing really hyung.” Jeongmin answered and Henry grinned at him.

 

“We'll have a rooftop party on New year's eve, wanna come?” Henry invited.

 

'Who else is coming hyung?” Youngmin asked,

 

“just us 89 lines and our girls.” Henry said and Jeongmin immediately agreed to it.

 

 

-----

 

“ah it's freezing!” Kwangmin whined as they walked up the stairs to the rooftop where they were invited.

 

'Come here!” Hyunseong opened his arms and Kwangmin immediately wrapped his arms around the older, smile wide and cheeks tainted pink.

 

“Oh my eyes!” Jeongmin uttered in mockery.

 

“We're here!” Donghyun announced and they knocked on the rooftop apartment.

 

“Oh hello everyone, come in.” Onew welcomed them and led them inside the small appartment. “Sorry it's a bit small.” Onew shyly uttered.

 

'It's okay hyung!” Jeognmin said and sat next to Henry.

 

“noona!” the three maknaes uttered and the girl hugged each.

 

“Looks like we'll be spending our new year together huh?” She asked and the three nodded. “And not so tight because I have a jealous hamster for a boyfriend.” Soyou uttered and Sunggyu glared at him

 

“I;m not jealous!” He said and Soyou smiled at him before giving him a peck on the cheek.

 

“but you are not objecting the hamster?” Soyou asked and Sunggyu blushed beet red.

 

“Our Eyes!” the six uttered earning a good laugh from Henry and Onew who just retrieved their New Year's meal.

 

“Hey guys!” Christine and Luna popped in and the party started with them sharign stories and eating out the delicious food laid out in front of them.

 

“Jinki! You said that you had a younger brother” Sunggyu said and Onew looked at him and nodded.

 

“Oh really hyung?” Jeongmin asked and Onew nodded.

 

“he was put on for adoption when he was born, just like me.” He replied and the room went silent.

 

“Neh oppa eat up.” Luna said as she brought a chicken leg to his face.

 

“Thanks Luna.” He said and happily took a bite of the chicken.

 

“Hey countdown!” Henry chirped and they all went and got their jackets before piling out of the house and into the rooftop for the fireworks display.

 

 

They held sparklers and counted from ten. The light went off and they all greeted each other a happy New Year. The pairs then held hands and exchanged kisses as the sky lit off in bright colors.

 

“I love you Jeongmin hyung.” Youngmin uttered and Jeongmin smiled and wrapped his arm around the younger's waist and hugged him.

 

“I love you too Youngmin.” He uttered in such sincere words.

 

After a couple of hours, the party was now over and they all bid Onew their goodbye and went their way.

 

“Jeongmin, uhm it's not much but happy birthday.” Onew said and Jeognmin thanked him sincerely.

 

“Thanks hyung, Happy new Year!” Jeongmin said and waved at him before they left the place.

 

Onew looked at their retreating backs and heaved a sigh. “take care Jeongmin.” He uttered and turned to clean the dishes left after the party.

 

---

 

They were all called in for a lunch to celebrate Jeongmin's birthday and the six were surprised when the dinning hall was converted to a party venue.

 

“Yah Appa, isn't this too much?” Jeongmin asked but his appa just shook his head and handed him a gift. “this is too much!” Jeongmin shouted as he opened the gift and found car keys.

 

“Hey, why is he receiving a car appa?” Donghyun asked and Mr. Kim laughed heartily.

 

“Prove to me that I can trust you and I'll buy that Hyundai you've been wanting.” Mr. Kim said and Donghyun jumped for joy.

 

“Me too appa?” Hyunseong asked and Mr. Kim nodded.

 

The three envelopped him in a tight hug and Mr. Kim was happily laughing and hugging his sons.

 

“Stop it you three, you boyfriends will get jealous.” Mr. Kim said and the three let him go and then ran to their boyfriends who were just laughing at the three.

 

“What are your plans after graduation?” Mr. Kim asked as they shared lunch.

 

'I'm going to take up business. As the eldest son, I think I deserve to inherit the company.” Donghyun said and his father scoffed lightly.

 

“You repeated your senuor year thrice Donghyun..” He said and Donghyun smirked at him.

 

“I'm rebellious appa not dumb. My report cards all have passing marks I just had too many absences..” Donghyun defended himself and his father nodded.

 

“Alright, just prove to me that you can okay?” Mr. Kim said and looked at Hyunseong.

 

'I need more training on mangement and service.” Hyunseong confessed and Mr. Kim nodded.

 

“Can I do advertising?” Jeongmin asked and Mr. Kim raised a brow. “Actually I liked working on the service chains, i like deadling with people.” Jeongmin said and Mr. Kim nodded.

 

“very well, I am glad that you have life plans ahead of you.” Mr. Kim said and then turned to the three other teens. “You may take any courses you want, as my graduation gift to you as well as for helping my sons to change, I am granting you three scholarships.” Mr. Kim said and the three went wide eye.

 

“You're the best Appa!” Jeongmin uttered as he ran towards his father and hugged him.

 

“happy birthday Jeognmin.” He uttered and hugged back, kissing the son's forehead lovingly.

 

 

----

 

“I told you to bring him back but what are you still doing huh Jinki?” The girl shouted as she spanked the boy.

 

“I will not bring him trouble omma, He's happy where he is right now.” Jinki replied but his mother was stern.

 

“I will get back my son.” She uttered

 

“What right do you have after giving him away?” Jinki bit back and earned another slap from his mother.

 

“I will get him even without your help!” She said then walked out, leaving Jinki balling his fist and punching the wall next to him.

 

“I won't let you Omma, he deserves to be here.” He uttered and took his coat and left the apartment.

 

----

 

“Oh Hyung! Why did you suddenly call me out?” Jeongmin asked Onew who had called him out for a talk.

 

Onew suddenly hugged him tightly and uttered words so sincerely.

 

“Jeongmin-ah, i can't protect you always so please take care.” Onew said and then let the younger go. “happy birthday!” He uttered then ran away from the younger who was left confused and pondering on the words of the older.

 

'Onew hyung?” He shouted but the boy just ran away from him.

 

 

----

 

a/n: hi there.. well i dropped the first bomb ~ there are more coming wahahahah ^^