I've Had Enough

The Consequence

"I don't give a damn about your lousy excuses Donghyun! You are supposed to be the hyung and you should lead your saengs in the right direction!"

Mr. Kim spat at the oldest son who was seated at the edge of the leather couch, joined by his brothers Hyunseong and Jeongmin. Donghyun let out a sigh and opened up his mouth to say something to defend himself but his father had continued to blabber and he was left with nothing to do but to listen to the long speech his dad had prepared for them.

"I know you are not dumb Donghyun and even you Hyunseong, but looking at you two now, going to the same grade as Jeongmin and you're like 5 years older than him!"

Mr. Kim paused for a while while Donghyun and Hyunseong corrected him.

"2"

"1"

Donghyun and Hyunseong muttered at the same time. Mr. Kim brushed their murmors and continued to bombared the three with his longest speech yet.

"I don't care!"

Mr. Kim shouted.

"One more trouble and you'll be kicked out of this house and your names removed from the family registry. If you don't graduate this year.... that's it, You are not my sons anymore! and I mean it!"

Mr. Kim ended their conversation and motioned for the three boys to leave him alone. The three gladly obeyed and as they stepped out of the room, the family butler walked in with some blood pressure controlling medicine.

"you have sons right?"

Mr. Kim asked and the butler nodded.

"I'm sure they aren't as tough to handle like these three I have."

He heavily exhaled before drinking the medicine.

"I have twins and the younger is as much a pain to raise as a stray dog. Master, Your sons are just as any son in this world, they are growing and they are at an age of confusion and rebellion is a common thing."

The butler honestly replied and Mr. Kim massaged his temples and briefly closed his eyes.

" I hope so"


-.-

"Hyung! Please stop this already... I can't bear another fist fight moreover another lenghty sermon from dad!"

The youngest blurted when they reached their common room while the older brothers sat down with a huff.

"That bastard deserve the beating! Better learned his lesson for flirting with my girl!"

Donghyun remarked as he touched the sore part of his lips. It was a given that Donghyun had a bad temper plus possessive especially with girls. Jeongmin sighed at that. Hyunseong on the other hand just enjoys the fist fight in general but this hunk is also as possessive as his older brother.

Jeongmin was the most proper of three and prefers to stay out of any trouble and just stay as the ideal son. But this 'ideal son' image of him became the hot topic amongst crazy minds saying that he is gay. And most of the time, the older brothers would pick a fight because they were quite irritated with those guys teasing their youngest. Jeongmin hasn't acknowledge that he was homoual because he hasn't liked a boy in particular and not liking any particular girl would make him one. Although he had a habit of looking at himself in the mirror earning him the nickname 'Mirror Prince'.

"In any case hyung I don't want you both to get into any more troubles until graduation, and that's just 6 months. Please."

Jeongmin pleaded the two with puppy eyes and the two burst out laughing and ruffled the youngest's hair.

"sure!"

The two exclaimed.

 

 


a/n: so how was that for my first chapter? think I can continue with this series?