School Festival

The Consequence

A/N: I was excited about this chapter because I know I left you guys hanging with the plans for the School Festival. Anyway I hope I can deliver the idea very well ^^

Everyone ready?!

 



..**..**..
They were all working so hard and it's almost crunch time. The girls were finishing the flowers for the pedestals and the guys were drapping the last of the sheer cloth for the ceiling designs. It was a gentle chaos as the students rushed things to finish up; even the six were given some leaves just to finish their school Festival preparation.

"I can't believe I missed KRY Friday last week." Jeongmin blurted out as he pinned the ribbon on the MC Podium. "And you'll miss it this week too!" Hyunseong added just to tease the youngest. "C'mon, we'll have plenty of time for KRY Fridays after this." Donghyun said as they finished everything up, just in time as Mr. Kim and Mr. Park entered.

"Well that's absolutely fantastic!" Heechul remarked as he looked at the stage decor. "Donghyun, you astound me." Heechul praised the oldest Kim and he in turn thanked the teacher. "It's a group effort Mr. Kim." Donghyun replied and the teacher clapped three times. "Very well, tomorrow will be marvelous! Take 5 everyone." Heechul announced and everyone cheered and hugged each other.

"Thank you Donghyun-ssi, it was a splendid." Dasom said and Donghyun gave her a smile. "I wouldn't be able to do it without everyone's help." Donghyun replied and Dasom bowed at him. "Thank you for acknowledging everyone's effort." She said and Donghyun was speechless. "I'll se you tomorrow." Dasom waved at the three and went out of the auditorium with her friends. "ooohh, looks like Pretty Dasom likes our Donghyun hyung." Jeongmin teased and Donghyun hissed before grabbing his bag. "I Have Hyorin and she's coming tomorrow." Donghyun uttered which made Hyunseong frown a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry." Donghyun quickly said as he realized that Bora might come with Hyorin. "It's ok hyung. I'm not gonna let her ruin my day." Hyunseong said then walked out of the auditorium.


..

"I'm so tired!" Minwoo remarked as he took out his towel and wiped the sweat off of his face. "We'll do great tomorrow!" Sungjong said as he sat down next to Minwoo. "Hey, aren't you nervous? We're going to be up against SIA's Taemin and Key." Youngmin said and Sungjong smiled placidly. "Well they are really good but i have faith with our team!" Sungjong chirped and the three grinned at him. "But aren't you Taemin's fan?" Minwoo asked and Sungjong blushed at the statement. "Ooh he's not just a fan, he's a die hard Taemint!" Kwangmin blurted out and Sungjong punched him on the arm.

"Who is a Taemint?" Jeongmin asked as the three brothers entered the practice room. The three pointed to Sungjong who blushed as red as a tomato. "Oh Sungjong you're one? great! He was my classmate back in SIA, I can introduce you." jeongmin offered but Sungjong shook his head. "They already know each other because they are childhood friends. Ouch!" Kwangmin received another punch from sungjong. "oh wow, isn't that nice. So they are going to participate tomorrow?" Jeongmin asked and the four nodded. "Awesome! it's really late now, let's all go home shall we?" Jeongmin suggested and the three stood up and got their bags. "You coming Sungjong?" Donghyun asked and he just waved. "I'm waiting for Sunggyu hyung." He replied and he six headed out.

...

The school festival was on full blast the next morning and tons of people came to participate in one of Seoul's anticipated school festivals. Throngs of people lined up and were welcomed by students in booths and costumes. there were food stalls and games and even April Shower Cafe were invited as well. Sunggyu and Henry were their barista while Sungyeol and Myungsoo were assigned to serve.

"Hyungs!" Jeongmin greeted the hyungs when he passed by the stall and the hyungs smiled at him. "We're here to support our maknae." Sungyeol said and Sungjong who just arrived at the stall became flustered seeing his two brothers. "Gyu Hyung, Yeol Hyung why are you here?" Sungjong asked and the two smiled. "We are going to support our baby and mom said to record your performance!" Sunggyu said as he finished setting up the coffee machine. "But hyung! aish!" Sungjong walked out and the hyungs were left wondering why Sungjong was so embarrassed. "i'll help out later hyungs." Jeongmin waved goodbye and headed out to their own booth.

Hyunseong was walking around the campus when he saw a particular target shooting booth. He figured that it'll be the best outlet of his anger so he paid for a game. He was enjoying this and after a couple of rounds and a few hundred won, all the targets were shot perfectly, the crowd surrounding him cheered and applauded as the sharp shooter ended his game. He was made to choose from a variety of stuffed toys. He was contemplating on what to get, but ended up getting the stuffed Pikachu.

He was walking back to the class booth when he spotted a familiar face. He grabbed the yellow rat tightly and walked as fast as he could. He bumped into Jeongmin who was making his way towards the April Shower Cafe. "Hyung, what's the hurry?" Jeongmin asked and the older whispered something and Jeongmin's eyes widened. "Really?" Jeongmin asked and Hyunseong looked at him seriously and said. "Just do whatever it takes to protect Donghyun hyung." Jeongmin returned the gaze and nodded.

The day went by that fast as people started to line up in front of the auditorium. Donghyun was checking the place before they let people in which made his brothers calm a little. The staff of April Shower Cafe were already packing up and excitedly lined up to watch their 3min princes and Sungjong perform. Sunggyu even brought banners for them.

The three Kims walked inside the backstage dressing room and saw the 4 SDH students clad in Gold and black dressses and matching stilletos. "Wow~" Jeongmin exclaimed as he approached a blushing Youngmin. "You are absolutely beautiful! Way prettier than Hyunseong hyung's ex-girlfriend." Jeongmin exclaimed and Hyunseong glared at him. "Oh before I forget, here." Hyunseong handed Kwangmin the stuffed Pikachu and the younger twin was jumping at the cute gift. "Sorry for murdering your old stuffed Pikachu. Well Good luck on the performance!" Hyunseong said shyly and then walked out of the room. "Well, go and get them!" Donghyun said then waved goodbye.

"Hey, are you two dating?" Sungjong asked and Kwangmin glared at him. "No, we are not dating and this is his payment for murdering my Pikachu." Kwangmin stomped off to put the pikachu by his bag and sat on the available chair. Another knock was heard and two figures walked in; Sungjong gasped.

"Oh hi! Sungjong-ssi.." The person said and Minwoo has to elbow the said person. "Oh Hi Taemin-ssi!" Sungjong finally said and Taemin smiled at him. "I'm glad that you're also participating in this CosPlay Kolab. It's really embarassing!" Taemin blurted out and the person behind him snickered. "Oh Key hyung!" Sungjong bowed at the hyung and the boy smiled at him. "Jonggie! Well, break a leg SDH!" Key said then waved goodbye. "Wow, talk about presence." Minwoo commented as he felt all the confidence faded from his body. "Oh well, let's just give them our best!" Youngmin said and they went out to start the show.

...


"Are you ready?" Heechul said as he pumped out the students behind the stage before program. "And this year, we are making history!" He said and the kids were all cheering.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Seoul District High's annual School festival" Dasom and Donghyun said together, serving as the MC for the program. "Aren't you excited for this year's program Dasom-ssi?" Donghyun asked and the girl said her practiced line. "Yes I am excited Donghyun-ssi. This year's program is very special as it's the first of its kind."

And after the introduction and presenting the judges as well as the rules and regulations, the contest started. First up was Seoul Science High school. The girls went on stage but they were wearing suits? The contest was indeed a first of its kind as the girls are required to perform as boys and vice versa. The 5 girls chose to cover BigBang and after a short while, the boys entered and covered 2NE1. Even though they were from a science high school, they were awesome dancers.

"Isn't that breath taking!" Donghyun said as the group finished and Dasom nodded. "They were really good dancers and I really thought Big Bang and 2NE1 were performing!" Dasom added. "That's really a great start. Shall we call out the next team?" Donghyun asked and together they called out the next team. "Covering Beast and 4 Minute, let's welcome the Hongildon High School"

Two persons stood and they performed Trouble maker before the others joined them. They were seriously amazing. Then a couple more schools performed before SIA was called. "Hey Taemin-ssi, Good luck!" Sungjong said and Taemin gave him a wide smile before getting on stage.

The SIA team covered Shinee and f(x), Taemin was front and center, being their star dancer. "Hot summer.. a hot hot summer" Sungjong was singing along and the three was now laughing out loud at the Taemin chanting "Lee taemin Saranghae" along with the fangirls in the crowd. Then it ended.

"Great performance Taemin-ssi and Key Hyung!" Sungjong greeted them as they finished the performance. "Thanks. Do well Jonggie!" Taemin said before being pulled by the SIA staff to give him towels for his sweat. Sungjong blushed as Taemin called him fondly, the three was holding in the laughter. "Aren't Jonggie inspired?" Minwoo teased and Sungjong pushed him lightly.


"And Finally covering Sistar and Boyfriend" Dasom said and Donghyun finished "Let's all welcome Seoul District High!"

Sunggyu and the rest of the April Shower cafe staff were cheering wildly. 

The lights went on and three girls did a dance break before the twins entered and performed Ma Boy. Then Sungjong and Minwoo joined them and they danced a short Alone choreography before the girls entered and danced Janus and Iyah. Then the boys performed Give it to me and the crowd went wild; the four was absolutely perfect and no one can tell that they are boys. They ended up the performance and the crowd was cheering wildly.

"Now that was something! Now we'll wait for the judges to deliberate and we'll announce the winners in a short while." Dasom said. "But don't fret, We actually invited some guests to serenade everyone. Please welcome, the pride of April Shower Cafe, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung, also Known as ASC's KRY." Donghyun introduced them and the crowd applauded.

 




A/N: I actually hurried this chapter so if it's a bit blurry I'm sorry.. I wanted to update before concentrating  on my crafts~ ^^ see yah next week!