Let's talk

The Consequence


A/N: I would like to thank everyone who are supporting this fanfiction and I'm very sorry for the delayed updates. It's been really tough for me to write with so little time. But rest assured that I will finish this series no matter what and that I will not leave you guessing on what is the outcome of the consequence.

Thanks to all my readers and subscribers, but very big thank you to those who left comments..I really appreciate your thoughts!

 

Edit (130718) The guy's name was supposed to be Song Joongki not Jongki (if you are familiar with Bora's crush) edited it..


....

"Are you ok with it Kwangmin?" Jeongmin asked and the younger nodded. "Let me just get Pikachu." Kwangmin said then walked towards Youngmin's room where he slept the night before. Kwangmin then walked towards his shared room with Pikachu by his hand.

"Mind telling me the whole story?" Donghyun asked as Kwangmin closed the door. Youngmin gestured for them to sit at the dining table. "Bora" Jeongmin said as he took a seat. "What about her?" Donghyun inquired. "Hyunseong saw her flirting with Joongki" Jeongmin blurted out and Donghyun pounded the table with his fist. "That ." Donghyun muttered through gritted teeth. "And she was the cause of this consequence." Minwoo added and the three looked at him in disbelief. "what?! I'm saying a fact." Minwoo defended himself and Jeongmin nodded. "You're quite right Minwoo, She's the cause of this. But the nerve of her to show her face flirting with Joongki. and of all people, Joongki?" Jeongmin shook his head in disbelief. "Excuse me, why is this Joongki guy so relevant to you guys?" Youngmin asked and the Kim brothers looked at him. "He's Hyunseong's rival." Donghyun answered and Jeongmin added. "Joongki had everything Hyunseong had wanted, well, except Bora." Jeongmin added. "But now that Hyunseong is being punished for her flirting, she goes and flirt with this Joongki guy?! Wow, she's a ." Minwoo said out loud and the three looked at him with raised eyebrows. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you three." Minwoo apologized and Jeongmin laughed a little. "It's ok. I already told Hyunseong hyung a hundred times that Bora isn't worth it." Jeongmin said and Donghyun exhaled loudly. "I just wonder why Hyunseong wanted to talk to Kwangmin. I just hope I won't hear any broken glass." Donghyun told the group and the rest nodded.

...

Kwangmin sat on his bed and placed Pikachu just beside him. He then looked at the room mate who was seated on his bed, back flushed on the wall and eyes closed. Kwangmin can see that Hyunseong's face was indeed a picture of perfection, of a handsome prince out from a fairy tale. He wondered why this Bora can actually flirt with other guys when Hyunseong is really handsome.

"I loved her." Hyunseong suddenly said, eyes still closed. It startled Kwangmin but managed to respond. "I'm sure you did." Kwangmin replied and the slience returned, Hyunseong sighing loudly once in a while. "Why did you stop me?" Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin hugged his knees and as he backed on the wall. "I already told you, I don't want you to make a fool out of yourself." Kangmin answered. "There must be a deeper reason." Hyunseong pushed on. "I don't have one." Kwangmin answered, letting his head fall onto his knees.

"I'm sorry." Hyunseong then said, making Kwangmin look at the older. "I'm such an idiot." Hyunseong continued and Kwangmin can see the older tear up. "I'm such a useless person. I don't deserve to be called a Kim." Hyunseong said, opening up to Kwangmin who was utterly surprised at the revelation "Don't say that." Kwangmin replied.

"I'm not smart as Donghyun hyung, I'm not friendly like Jeongmin. In fact, I only bring shame to our family. I even brought Donghyun hyung down with me." Hyunseong said, tears rolling down his cheeks. "You're still lucky they're here for you. It's not like they hated you for it." Kwangmin said and Hyunseong closed his eyes momentarily.

"I stopped trying to be the good son because I wasn't good at anything." Hyunseong revealed and Kwangmin smiled. "You're not alone Hyunseong. I love my brother but I am always the 'bad' twin. Though Youngmin hyung always tell me how grateful he was to be my twin, I can feel that I have burdened him way too much." Kwangmin revealed and Hyunseong looked at him, their eyes locking and somehow they understood each other.

"I'm just stupid enough to love Bora. She's a ing ." Hyunseong then relayed and Kwangmin chuckled. "Well come to think of it, she was the reason we're all stuck in this consequence." Kwangmin added and Hyunseong nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, why her of all people?" Kwangmin then asked and Hyunseong took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

"She was the only girl who made me feel loved and special." Hyunseong muttered, loud enough for Kwangmin to hear. "All of them was afraid of a delinquent and hard headed guy but Bora befriended me. She protected me. I guess that it was my fault she turned out to be this that she is now." Hyunseong then swallowed hard and continued. "I got possessive of her and treated her as my personal belonging. I was so insecure that I wanted her to only look at me. I became greedy and I guess, my actions made her crave for a better man." Hyunseong finished and Kwangmin didn't know what to say.

"Joongki." the name slipped from Hyunseong's mouth and Kwangmin can feel the hatred coating it. "Excuse me?" Kwangmin said and Hyunseong looked outside the window. "The guy Bora was flirting with earlier." Hyunseong explained and Kwangmin was dumbfounded. "Oh, I'm sorry." Kwangmin said. "He's my rival. he had everything that I wanted: brains, personality, friends and looks. He had everything except Bora." Hyunseong told his room mate. "But now he has everything and I have nothing." Hyunseong finished and Kwangmin contemplated on what to say.

"You were enraged because Bora was flirting with another guy?" Kwangmin asked and Hyunseong nodded. "I guess it pained you even more to see the girl you love was flirting with your rival." Kwangmin continued and Hyunseong can feel the emotional daggers stabbed him. "But you have the brain, the personality and the looks, you just haven't develop your skills to use them to your full advantage." Kwangmin ended and it made Hyunseong smile a bit.

"So the question still stands, why?" Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin didn't know what to say. "Why did you stop me earlier when you can fully mock me instead?" Hyunseong inquired and Kwangmin swallowed hard. "It's because..." Kwangmin stuttered.

"It's because I can see myself in you. So much, that I kinda knew what was going through your head when I saw them come in. I knew that you are capable of beating him up and perhaps kill him that I had to stop you." Kwangmin blurted out. "I just thought that I should stop you from doing similar mistakes that I did a few years back." Kwangmin ended and Hyunseong sighed. "You cared for a person who continuously pisses you off?" Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin nodded. "Somehow I just felt that it was the right thing to do." Kwangmin plainly said and Hyunseong smirked at him. "You're a weird person Kwangmin, but thank you." Hyunseong said and Kwangmin blushed at his words, and yes he was wondering why he was blushing just hearing Hyunseong thank him. "Thank you Kwangmin, You are the only person who cared for me aside from my brothers and Bora." Hyunseong said and Kwangmin stuttered in his reply. "You're welcome"


"Kwangmin, do me a favor." Hyunseong then said. "What is it?" Kwangmin inquired. "Call me hyung." Hyunseong looked at him, hopeful eyes still wet with tears. Kwangmin took a deep breath and smiled. "Sure, Hyunseong hyung." Kwangmin said and it made Hyunseong smile, a very placid smile and it brightened his handsome face. "You sure look better when you smile! I bet your fangirls will increase if you keep this up!" Kwangmin said and they both burst into laughter.

Wasn't that too fast? why did Hyunseong open up to Kwangmin who was his enemy before? Did Kwangmin's care melted the ice in Hyunseong's heart?

"Friends?" Kwangmin extended a hand and Hyunseong looked at it then raised the injured hand. "Sorry, here." Kwangmin extended his other hand and Hyunseong grabbed it with his uninjured hand and pulled the younger into a hug. "Thanks Kwangmin." Hyunseong muttered near the younger's ears and it sent chills down Kwangmin's spine. He nodded and hugged back, it was a comfortable warmth.

"Dinner!" Jeongmin's head appeared from the door and the two suddenly broke off, Kwangmin pretending to check the bandaged hand. "We're coming, just going to check Hyunseong hyung's bandage, I saw some blood stains" Kwangmin said and Jeongmin smiled at them then closed the door. "I guess they're getting along." Jeongmin said to Youngmin who just called Donghyun and Minwoo from the other room. Youngmin patted him on the shoulders and smiled. "Well I guess it'll be easier for us six to live with each other for the next six months.

 


A/N: Ok.. I don't know if the pace was a bit fast. I know people don't usually open up or change overnight, so i don't know if this update was rather fast for you.
By the way, thank you so much for the upvotes, I appreciate them a lot!

and heads up, I already summarized the storyline and I have around 30 chapters for this series.. we are already half way there.. just a bit more push!