Final

The Consequence

A/N: This is goodbye guys!

 

----

 

It was a crowded night for April Shower and the staffs were on their toes to serve their patrons. Youngmin was still doing barista duties at the moment while he waited for his classes to start in April. Henry was also doing duties but was grinning at a nervous Sunggyu who was spacing out.

 

“Chill bro, it’s not like she’s gonna chop you into bits and pieces and throw your body parts into the ocean.” Henry remarked and Sunggyu pouted.

 

“I.. I can’t do this!” Sunggyu squeaked like a hamster making Henry laugh loudly.

 

“If you are not man enough to do this one thing, then how could you prove that you are worthy to be my sister’s lover?” Youngmin asked out of the blue and Sunggyu narrowed his already tiny eyes.

 

“I am deserving of her and I will prove it you and to everyone here!” Sunggyu glared back and then turned to the lockers.

 

Henry snickered and patted Youngmin’s back. “Now if only you could listen to your own words.” The older uttered and prepared more drinks.

 

Youngmin swallowed hard and looked at his twin brother, all smiling while Hyunseong looked like he could kill the girls around his fiancé. Then his eyes fell on the eldest Kim, now helping Minwoo with a bunch of elementary kids who grew fond of the cute prince. He sighed as he really can’t fathom his whole mind and heart which was contradicting each other; it is far more complicated now.

 

But should he think too many details? Or should he just jump off the ship and swim to cross the ocean to get to his destination faster? He wasn’t sure on what to do but what was the easiest way out?

 

The lights dimmed as the show started, 89line was going to perform for everyone’s delight. The patrons applauded as the three cute 89 liners appeared on stage, each dressed formally and they serenaded the crowd with their rendition of an English song, Isn’t she lovely. Their voices were mellow, despite not being as powerful as KRY, they still wowed the crowd. Then the spotlight shown on Sunggyu as he nervously held the microphone while Henry started playing a tune on his violin and Jinki played the familiar chords in his keyboard.

 

What would I do without your smile now

 

His soulful voice filled the room and everyone was listening intently. Sunggyu made contact with the girl seated by the bar, and he smiled as he connected with her, Soyou meant everything to him, she is all to him and he hoped that she thought of it that way too.

 

As the chorus neared, Sunggyu walked towards her and took her hand, letting everyone know the girl who held his heart and he would give all of him to have her beside him.

 

Cause all of me, loves all of you.

 

Sunggyu gave it his all, telling Soyou that he was dead serious about her and despite only months into the relationship, he would be willing to take it to another level.  Soyou could feel the tears form in her eyes, the way Sunggyu sang to her was beyond what she could imagine; he truly was in love with her and she could no longer doubt that.

 

Sunggyu then knelt and Soyou’s heart started beating erratically. While he still sang, he took out a ring and the staffs of April Shower raised cards that spelled out “will you marry me?” Soyou was moved to tears, this was all too much but he pulled Sunggyu up on his feet and kissed him tenderly, wrapping her arms around his neck and joining their lips to seal that magical moment.

 

Jinki and Henry continued the song while both Sunggyu and Soyou were crying. Sunggyu inserted the ring on her finger and soon pulled her into another kiss. Everyone applauded; some were fending off tears of their own. It wasn’t the most original proposal but it was indeed a heartfelt one.

 

Youngmin looked on with mixed emotions. He was happy for her sister, she deserves Sunggyu just as much as Sunggyu deserves her, but deep down he knew why he was hurting at the same time. Did he make the right decision to leave? Would separation cure both of them?

 

The fact that it still hurts answered him and soon he was dashing out of the café and running towards a place he knew would mend his wounds.

 

“Youngmin hyung!” Kwangmin tried to catch his brother but Hyunseong  stopped him.

 

“He needs to do this alone.” Hyunseong uttered and the younger understood, this was not a problem they should poke their noses.

 

“I just wish for them to have their own happy ending.” Kwangmin uttered and Hyunseong kissed his forehead and sighed.

 

“I hope so too.” Hyunseong replied.

 

Youngmin knew he messed up pretty badly, and he should be tried and persecuted for the things he did to Jeongmin. But he also suffered just as much and they were both victims of this so called love. He ran to jeongmin’s room and opened it hastily, expecting the older sleeping or crying, he preferred either compared to the empty bed in front of him

 

“Where is he?” He asked a passing nurse who looked bewildered.

 

“oh my gosh.” She ran towards her station and asked for the CCTV footage. They saw Jeongmin passed by a corridor and the nurse gasped. ‘He’s headed to the roof top.” She uttered and Youngmin made a run for it.

 

He didn’t care if he got pushed, he slipped and almost tripped going up, he must find Jeongmin and end every heartache he caused the older. He was breathing hard as he opened the steel door and his eyes widened as he saw Jeongmin trying the get over the railing,

 

“Jeongmin hyung!” Youngmin shouted and Jeongmin flinched hearing his voice.

 

“Leave me alone.” Jeongmin shouted back but Youngmin would not let this happen.

 

He approached the man and pulled him towards safety. “Let me go!” Jeongmin shouted, crying as he just want to end his life once and for all.

 

“Why would you kill yourself hyung?” Youngmin asked, trying to calm the older one.

 

“Why would you care? I am nothing but a toy to you, so don’t talk like you care!” Jeongmin shouted, pushing Youngmin away and the younger fell to the ground.  “I have no more reason to live.” Jeongmin uttered, his body shaking as the tears he was shedding was uncontrollably painful.

 

“Hyung please don’t do this.” Youngmin pleaded as he stood up and grab Jeongmin’s hand.

 

“I said let me go!” Jeongmin shouted but Youngmin pulled him into an embrace, tears now shedding from his eyes as he realized the damage he had caused the elder.

 

“I won’t hyung.” Came his reply and Jeongmin wanted to believe in him for the final time. “I can’t do it hyung, I can’t let you take your life because I will die without you.” Youngmin softly said as Jeongmin stilled, somewhere in his heart, he felt alive hearing those words. “I love you Jeongmin hyung and that will never stop even if the world is against us.” Youngmin swallowed hard. “I was a coward as I took the easy way out. Sseeing you in that bed knowing that I was the cause of it, I thought that being together would only put your life in danger.” Youngmin uttered and Jeongmin could feel different kinds of emotions rush through him.

 

“Youngmin.” Jeongmin muttered, his voice muffled by Youngmin’s shirt and his eyes shedding more tears. “Youngmin.” He repeated, arms now wrapped around the younger’s waist as he cried even more.

 

“Hyung I love you.  Please don’t leave me like this.” Youngmin uttered, his tears falling in time with Jeongmin’s .

 

“I love you so much Youngmin. So so much.” Jeongmin responded as he buried his face more on Youngmin’s shoulder.

 

And as the moon glowed bright that night, they shared a sweet kiss through their tears. Both hearts exploding as their lips molded into one and their warmth was shared with each other. Nothing could compare to this moment, when they let all their fears and inhibition go to face one truth that would make them eternally happy.

 

“I love you hyung, please forgive me for hurting you.” Youngmin uttered and Jeongmin shed fresh tears.

 

“I love you so much Youngmin.” He cried and Youngmin pulled him into a tight embrace.

 

They walked back to his room hand in hand, youngmin’s blazer now draped on Jeongmin’s shoulder to keep the older from getting cold as the evening breeze was still a bit chilly. They were surprised to see a hoard of people waiting for them, looking at them with hopeful eyes.

 

“We are back for good.” Youngmin uttered and the people were all silent until Hyunseong ran towards them and hugged the two tightly.

 

“Are you crying hyung?” Jeongmin uttered as he chuckled.

 

“Shut up!” Hyunseong replied but beamed them a smile. “I would beat you into a pulp if you didn’t confess soon!” Hyunseong glared at Youngmin who bowed at him and apologized.

 

“I really am sorry hyung.” Youngmin replied.

 

“Don’t apologize to us, but rather, show us how much you love our brother.” Donghyun uttered as he handed a champagne glass and a spoon to Hyunseong.  Then everyone started clanging their spoons on the champagne glass while the two were genuinely puzzled. “Go on, prove how much you love our brother.” Donghyun grinned and Youngmin sighed then nodded.

 

He took Jeongmin’s hands into his and slowly leaned in to kiss the older, moving his lips gently across Jeongmin’s mouth and sharing a passionate kiss that made them both blush scarlet.

 

----

 

Youngmin sighed as he handed a tissue to Jeongmin who was crying so hard as they attended the triple wedding of the 89 liners. The three just couldn’t split up that even their special day was shared among the three. The brides didn’t mind it though because, they were all happy to spend their lives forever with the one they love. The wedding was perfectly beautiful and there were tears and smiles and just happy memories.

 

It’s been two years since their consequence ended yet they found themselves still living in the same apartment and still doing shifts at the April shower.  Jeongmin then handed Youngmin a drink he made that he called March bliss. Youngmin raised a brow but tried it nonetheless. Youngmin was surprised about it, it was a very good drink to be honest.

 

“You outdid yourself hyung.” Youngmin grinned at him.

 

“Well, have a look.” Jeongmin pointed to the now empty cup and Youngmin saw a small round capsule looking object.

 

He took it out and wiped it with a tissue before he cracked it open to reveal a ring. Youngmin’s eyes widened as Jeongmin grinned. Jeongmin took the ring and inserted on Youngmin’s finger. “Figured you won’t propose to me anytime soon, so…” jeongmin trailed off and Youngmin grinned and pulled him into a kiss.

 

“I was waiting for you hyung.” Youngmin uttered and pulled the necklace off of his neck and took out the ring that served as the pendant. He took Jeongmin’s hand and kissed it before he inserted the ring on the elder’s finger. “Perfect fit.” Youngmin uttered and Jeongmin launched himself and kissed Youngmin lovingly.

 

 

As the six of them sat in the living room and browsed some channels to watch, they all can’t help but be thankful for the consequence they had endured, because it ended up being a blessing more than anything. With the Kim’s being groomed to be heirs and the Jo’s learning their way through college, the three engaged pairs couldn’t think of a better way to end their lives with each other.

 

“Shall we do a triple wedding then?” Donghyun asked out of the blue and the five looked at him questioningly.

 

[fin]

------

A/N: This is the end guys

It has been a roller coaster writing this and sorry it took too long to finish.. almost 3 years before I was able to finish it.

 

Uhm would you want me to write a short epilogue? At least their wedding wahahahh