Tom and Jerry

The Consequence

A/n: I was supposed to update my SJ fic but got too excited to update this one so here goes... And I promised DongWoo and HyunKwang in this update but romantic fluff? I am not sure.



...
And just like that three hours passed and they were allowed to eat a lunch.

"Youngmin, you can all have your lunch."

Henry muttered and Youngmin asked.

"What about you hyung?!"

"Don't worry, Yesung hyung will start his shift soon."

Henry assured the younger and Youngmin bowed at him and called everyone for lunch. The six gathered at one of the resto's back seats and menu laid down for them.

"Shall we get Ryeowook hyung's specialty bibimbap hyung?"

Kwangmin asked and Youngmin nodded.

"Hyung, why don't we try other stuff?? The tonkatsu sounds nice for a change."

Minwoo suggested and the twins nodded.

"Oh great Japanese, I love Japanese food. Ebi Tempura and Yakisoba. Beef udon, pork tonkatsu and Maki."

Jeongmin ordered for him and his brothers. The waiter then took their orders and left them.

"So is this Ryeowook hyung of yours good?"

Jeongmin asked and the three nodded.

"He is excellent in cooking with degrees in both Asian and Western cuisine. Not to mention that he is the youngest licensed Sushi chef."

Youngmin said and Jeongmin was very impressed. The food was served after a few minutes later and the six ate silently.

"Omo, this is really good!"

Jeongmin commented and the three Jo siblings smiled at him. Jeongmin then called for the waiter.

"Kyuhyun hyung, may I speak with Ryeowook hyung?"

Jeongmin asked and the waiter nodded. He left then returned a few minutes later with a nervous guy wearing a chef uniform bowed to them.

"You wanted to see me?"

Ryeowook shyly muttered and Jeongmin stood to shook hands with him.

"You are really amazing hyung! I never tried anything like it!"

Jeongmin praised him and Ryeowook smiled gratefully.

"Thank you so much. Please enjoy the rest of your meal."

Ryeowook muttered then left them to enjoy their lunch. The six continued to eat in silence. After they were done, The six of them went back to the lockers to brush their teeth and fix themselves. Kwangmin turn to face Hyunseong.

"If you are going to continue scaring the clients, then I'd rather have you take out the garbage because you are one."

Kwangmin muttered and Hyunseong instantly fumed with anger. He was about to punch Kwangmin when a hand stopped him.

"This cafe is known for its service and Kwangmin has a point."

The unknown man muttered and Hyunseong glared at him.

"that's Yesung hyung for you, including you."

The man named Yesung pointed to Donghyun before leaving the six.

"Yah Youngmin-ah, come with your trainee and I'll teach you my secret brew."

Yesung muttered as he left the room and Youngmin shouted to acknowledge him.

"C'mon Jeongmin hyung, looks like Yesung hyung is in the mood to teach you."

Youngmin smiled sweetly and Jeongmin nodded, pretty excited with the opportunity. The six then went out of the room. Minwoo stopped Donghyun and talked to him.

"Please do this right."

Minwoo muttered but Donghyun ignored him. The younger sighed and went out the room. Once he was at the cafe hall, a smile was formed in his face.


Minwoo escorted a couple to their seats and handed the menu. He then left the couple to look into the menu. Minwoo then motioned for Donghyun to follow him.

"Can't you be a little more polite? You are giving the customers of April Shower Cafe
the wrong impression!"

Minwoo muttered and Donghyun folded his arms and gave the younger a glare.

"I am older so show your respect. And I don't give a damn about this cafe."

Donghyun responded and Minwoo shouted back at him.

"How can I respect hou when you yourself does disrespectful things. For you this cafe is worth nothing but to the employees who work here, this is their source of libing. To the customers, this a place of relaxation and happiness."

Minwoo muttered and Donghyun just raised an eyebrow.

"I still don't care."

Donghyun muttered and Minwoo sighed.

"You shoukd start caring hyung."

The two looked at the direction of the voice and saw Jeongmin.

"And why would I?"

Donghyun asked and Jeongmin sighed.

"April Shower Cafe and Restaurant is part of the Kim group of companies. The recent success of this branch has been the benchmark for investors to open another shop in Incheon, Busan, Yeosu and other major cities here in Korea."

Jeongmin explained and Donghyun's mouth hang open.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place? If I knew tat this cafe is part of the family assets, I would've taken this seriously. Geez."

Donghyun muttered as he paced to and fro. Minwoo looked at him and beacme dizzy.

"Stop pacing! You are making me dizzy!"

Minwoo screamed and Donghyun looked at the younger then dashed towards him. Donghyun then shook the younger.

"You, teach me.. Quickly teach me."

Donghyun muttered and Minwoo was confused.

"Stop shaking me!"

Minwoo shouted and Donghyun let him go.

"What should I teach you?"

Minwoo asked, almost shouting.

"Teach me everything that I need to know about this cafe."

Donghyun muttered and Minwoo snickered and gave a grin.

"Wow, I didn't expect that you'll change this quickly."

Minwoo muttered and Donghyun glared at him.

"Don't ask just teach."

Donghyun muttered before leaving the two. Minwoo looked at Jeongmin and the older gave him a smile.

"Donghyun hyung may not say it nor look like it but he is very concerned with the family business. He may looked like a rebel but when it comes to business, he is all out and he takes it very seriously."

Jeongmin saif and Minwoo nodded.

"So that's his waterloo, I can surely use that against him."

Minwoo snickered but Youngmin just joined them and gave him a knowing look.

"Minwoo, are you turning into an evil maknae?"

Youngmin asked and Minwoo cutely shook his head then joined Donghyun who was waiting for him.

"Jeongmin hyung, you have another order."

Youngmin informed him and Jeongmin nodded and went back to the counter.

"You are getting more orders Jeongmin. Great start my bro!"

Henry congratulated him and Jeongmin gave him a small smile. Henry then took off his apron and went to have his lunch as Yesung started his shift. Youngmin introduced the two and Yesung smiled at him.

"I take my job seriously and coffee is both a passion and addiction."

Yesung muttered and Jeongmin nodded in awe.

"So Henry had informed me that you are a fast learner so I figured I'll try to teach you my secret brew. We'll do that later since we have a lot of orders to fill. Don't worry, I will definitely teach you."

Yesung said with a smile before glancing at the orders with eagle eyes and worked on them with passion. Jeongmin noticed how different Yesung was compared to Henry; the former is very serious while the latter was very free-spirited. But one thing was similar about them, it was love and passion for their work. Looking at the two hyungs, he was surely inspired to do his best, and he did. For a first timer barista, he sure did almost perfect.

The three baristas were very busy as customers keep coming. While working on an Americano, Jeongmin had a glance of his brother Donghyun and was happy to know that the older was intently listening to Minwoo's instructions and concentrating on the proper way to serve the clients.

"Americano for Ms. Kimmy."

Jeongmin announced and Donghyun came and got the order.

"Wintermelon tea and Four seasons Jasmine fruit tea."

Donghyun gave the order slip to Jeongmin and the younger was a clear blank slate.

"What?! The couple ordered fruit tea and it's on the menu."

Donghyun explained and Jeongmin smiled at him.

"You sure can't pretend that you don't care about the family business."

Jeongmin commented and Donghyun gave him a stern look.

"Don't push it."

Donghyun replied before leaving the counter. Yesung then glanced at the order slip then called Youngmin's attention.

"Youngmin! Help Jeongmin with his fruit teas."

Yesung muttered and Youngmin nodded.

"After this hyung."

Youngmin replied and Jeongmin nervously looked at the recipe book. Yesung noticed him fidgeting so he walked to him and patted his head.

"You'll do well. Just make sure to do it with love and you'll be ok."

Yesung reminded him and offered a serene smile. Jeongmin smiled back and took a deep breath.

"Ready?"

Youngmin asked and Jeongmin nodded. Youngmin explained everything to him and Jeongmin listened attentively. He did what he was told and did it precisely. And after a few minutes, two fruit teas were served and Jeongmin was relieved.

"Not so hard right?"

Youngmin muttered and Jeongmin nodded.

"Hey, shall we start the show?"

Henry asked as he went to his place, Youngmin nodded and Yesung gave him a smirk. Jeongmin was confused.

"Show? What show?"

Jeongmin asked and Youngmin just gave him a smirk.

Henry gestured to Kwangmin and the younger nodded. He then face Hyunseong.

"If you can't properly serve then stay out of the way."

Kwangmin muttered and Hyunseong was so mad, his hands balled into a fist. Kwangmin then motioned for Minwoo and the younger understood. He then talked to Donghyun.

"The show will start. It's best that you observe, I'll explain later."

Minwoo left him and went to the door beside Kwangmin. Then out of nowhere, sound blasted and the guests were surprised. Then Kwangmin announced.

"You are all in for a rare treat, my dear princes and princesses. We have our top barista Yesung, Henry and Youngmin for April Shower's Special Afternoon blowout."

The gust cheered and one by one they hailed out orders. The waiters run to their feet and got the orders, then piled them on the counter.

"Ready?!"

Henry asked and the two nodded.

"Jeongmin, call out the orders."

Yesung instructed and the lad nodded then grab the pile and one by one called out the orders. The guest focused their attention on the three. Then on cue, the three started preparing the specialty drinks like it was some cocktail being concocted. Then Jeongmin's eyes widened with glee as the three started flaring. He never thought that coffee and tea can be flared as well.

Henry was very flexible and he danced while he tossed the shaker in the air. Yesung grabbed the shaker and flared it with another one he was making while Youngmin had been tossing two other shakers for Henry. They were juggling and dancing and one after the other, the drinks were redy to be served. The waiters were also in the fun as both Kwangmin and Minwoo showcased their B-boy skills before serving the drinks to their respective owners. After the hype and everyone's drinks were served, the staff bowed and the clients were all too happy and applauded them for a job well done.

Minwoo then returned to Donghyun to resume the teaching when Donghyun looked at him grimly.

"What was that?"

Donghyun asked and Minwoo gave him a simple answer.

"Just us having fun."

Donghyun wasn't pleased at all.

"You call that service? You turned this cafe into a cheap bar!"

Minwoo was taken a back with the choice of words.

"FYI Mr. Kim, that distinguishes April Shower cafe from the rest. We only do that once a week and our patrons keep coming back because they love it. If you are business minded, you'll look at it as a marketing strategy to place this cafe into Seoul's hot spot."

Minwoo muttered and Donghyun gave it a thought.

"You have a point."

Donghyun muttered then continued with the lesson about service. Kwangmin on the other hand just ignored Hyunseong who was bored to death. He was observing people when he noticed a lone girl at one of the corner of the cafe. Everyone was really happy and hyped about the little presentation but she was sobbing quietly. Hyunseong approached her and asked if something was wrong. The girl looked at him and smiled.

"I'm ok, thank you for asking."

The girl responded and Hyunseong continued.

"A pretty girl like you should not cry."

The girl looked at him and sighed.

"Am I really pretty?"

The girl asked and Hyunseong nodded.

"I wish my ex-boyfriend can see me like you do."

The girl muttered and Hyunseong wassurprised.

"I'm sorry, did you break up with him?"

Hyunseong asked and the girl nodded.

"He actually dumped me saying that I'm ugly with my monolid and that I should undergo surgery."
The girl elaborated and Hyunseong comforted her.

"A guy like him is not your loss. If he really loves you, he'll see you as this charming princess worth more than the most expensive diamond."

With Hyunseong's words, the girl smiled and thanked him.

"Would you like something to forget your heartache?"

Hyunseong offered and the girl nodded.

"Do you have one here?"

The girl asked and Hyunseong smiled, his eyes disappearing into a thin line.

"We have everything here. Please wait a moment."

Hyunseong bowed then went to the counter.

"So what about that pretty girl over there hyung? You like her?"

Jeongmin teased and Hyunseong gave him a glare.

"She just broke up with her borfriend, fix something for her."

Hyunseong instructed his brother and the younger's face went blank.

"I got you covered!"

Yesung muttered from behind a machine. Then Yesung instructed Jeongmin to watch hin carefully, he'll do his secret brew. Yesung grabbed three kinds of coffee and ground them. He then took some milk and scalded it with the machine. The coffee grounds were brewed carefully and placed in a cup. Yesung then poured the milk carefully. He then added a dollop of honey and grabbed a paint brush. He then dipped the brush in some coffee concentrate and painted some cute hearts on the top of the drink.

"A special brew for a broken heart."

Yesung then gave Hyunseong the order and the younger gladly served it to the lone girl. She was delighted and she thanked him with a smile.

"oppa, I was honestly thinking of committing suicide earlier but thank you for your encouraging words and genuine smile, I changed my mind."

The girl muttered and Hyunseong was happy that he could help. The girl waved goodbye after finishing her drink and paying her bill. When Hyunseong checked the bill, a note was written for him.

Your girlfriend must be very lucky to have you!
Thank you for inspiring and giving me confidence!

 

Hyunseong sheepishly smiled and kept the note. But the smile faded when Kwangmin blocked his way.

"You sure are happy."

Kwangmin muttered and Hyunseong was back to his old self and wanting to smack the younger's face.

"None of your business."

Hyunsoeng's eyebrows furrowed once again and Kwangmin sighed loudly.

"I just don't understand you no matter how hard I try!"

Kwangmin muttered and Hyunseong responded.

"You are trying to understand me? Oh please!"

Kwangmin got pissed with his words.

"Oh well I guess I was putting my effort on the wrong endeavor."

Kwangmin muttered then left Hyunsoeng alone.

"As if you care rat boy!"

Hyunseong shouted and Kwangmin got more pissed.

"what did you call me?"

Kwangmin asked with an irritated tone.

"Shall I spell it out for you rat boy?"

Hyunseong answered and Kwangmin had enough of him.

"You dare insult me you good for nothing punk?"
KWangmin said while his hands balled into a fist.

"If you take that as a compliment then go ahead. I can't blame you for having a rat sized brain."

Hyunseong continued and this made Kwangmin lose it. But before any commotion even started, Jeongmin and Youngmin pulled their brothers away from each other. They must find a way to make these two get along.


 

A/n: i updated! So there i put a bit more Dongwoo and Hyunkwang there..
Anyway some SJ boys are appearing in this series because I love them too^^
oh, I think this series is gaining more subscribers so I am happy about it. 

thank you for supporting this series~