Meet the Rivals

The Consequence

a/N: Update.. but hey I wonder if I should include a character death...


 

They look all too prince-like but hell they don't have riches to brag but their kind hearts. They all took off their school uniforms and changed into a butler like uniforms for their part time job. They can't rely on their parents just because they don't want to burden them; and so they did do their best to find a job to help them financially.

Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were the top (and most loved) staff at the April Shower Cafe and Restaurant. They were all assigned at the cafe lounge serving mostly teenage girls who had been regulars due to the boys (and their manager was super happy that he was able to prove to his director that hiring 3 good looking lads would boost their positioning as a hangout place for teenagers).

Looking like perfect gentlemen, the boys flashed their adorable smiles and stole too many hearts to even count. They were serving the girls, the noonas, ahjussi and ahjumma and even a couple of businessmen in suits, with as much pride and dignity as their father has been serving his master's family.

 

"How may I serve you Madamme?"

 

Minwoo asked as he attended to two middle aged ladies who entered the cafe.

 

"Ah, you're cute ..."

 

The lady glanced at Minwoo's nameplate and her eyes widened with excitement.

 

"Ah Minwoo! such a cute little guy! Table for four please."

 

The compliment made Minwoo blush slightly as he ushered the ladies to their seats.

 

"Are you waiting for your husbands?"

 

Minwoo asked as he handed them the menu. The ladies smiled at him and responded.

 

"We're waiting for our daughters; they want us to meet their 'oppa-deul' Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin."

 

Hearing this, Minwoo shyly smiled at the ladies. Then Kwangmin ushered 2 girls probably 2 years younger from them and Minwoo noticed the flushed faces of the two as they sat beside their mothers; who wouldn't blush when your mom is practically announcing to the world who their daughters like. Hearing the little conversation that the girls are having, Kwangmin motioned for his brother to approach them and the three bowed at the girls.

 

"annyeong haseyo, Youngmin imnida."

 

"annyeong haseyo, Kwangmin imnida."

 

"annyeong haseyo, Minwoo imnida."

 

The three introduced themselves and Youngmin flashed his billion dollar smile.

 

"I believe that there is a special girl celebrating her birthday today. Kim Ha Na, Please accept our simple gift."

 

Another staff handed the boys a cake for HaNa and the three happily sang for her.

 

Saengil chukha hapnida

Saengil chukha hapnida

Saranghaeyo Kim Ha Na,

Saengil chukha hapnida.

 

"Chukahaeyou HaNa-ssi!"

 

The three greeted the girl who was crying silently at the surprise greeting and the singing and God this is her most special birthday ever!

 

"Can I get a hug?!"

 

Hana said softly and the three guys opened their arms and smiled at her. She ran to her bias Kwangmin and he hugged her back, then both Youngmin and Minwoo joined in a group hug. They then took a picture as requested by the birthday girl before they left the small group to attend to the others. This is why they were so popular, they do fanservice with their so called 'Minnies' and yes it's a bit cheesy but it was what those girls call themselves since they like YoungMIN, KwangMIN and MINwoo.

 

Kwangmin was now serving two girls, wearing SIA's expensive uniforms and their eyes sparkling from the shimmering eyeliners that they used.

 

"Can I order you sweetie?"

 

The girl asked and Kwangmin gave her a smile.

 

"I can make you a house specialty but I'm afraid that I am not on the menu."

 

Kwangmin replied and the girl chuckled.

 

"You're cute! I'm Bora!"

 

The girl extended a hand which Kwangmin eagerly shook.

 

"Kwangmin, at your service"

 

Kwangmin muttered with a wink. Flirting, if you want to call it, is also part of their service and all the girls (and even guys) know that there are no strings attached.

 

"ahem, am I invisible to you guys?"

 

The two look at the direction of the voice and Hyorin was waving at them with a sarcastic smile.

 

"Pardon my lack of attention my princess."

 

Kwangmin muttered which made Hyorin smile.

 

"Just call me Hyorin, I don't want my boyfriend rushing in here and hearing you call me that. He'll go loco!"

 

Hyorin chuckled cutely and Kwangmin nodded.

 

"As you wish Hyorin-ssi"

 

Kwangmin said and smiled but that soon faded when a guy punched him on the face, causing a commotion inside the cafe.

 

"Stop flirting with my and my brother's girlfriend!"

 

The guy yelled and seriously, he was enraged.

 

"I'm sorry sir, but I am not hitting on your girlfriend, its part of our fanservice”

 

"Stop it Hyunseong, he's not flirting with us, he's just taking our orders! C'mon let's just leave."

 

Bora said while dragging Hyunseong out of the cafe while Hyorin trailed behind, apologizing to Kwangmin before leaving.

 

~*~

 

"When I see that brat I'm gonna kick his and beat him to a pulp!"

 

Hyunseong huffed as he relayed his story to his brothers inside their limousine.

 

"I'll ing beat him as well after he flirted with Hyorin... That stupid should better shut the up or else..."

 

Donghyun added and Jeongmin heavily sighed gaining the attention of both hyungs.

 

"You both promised not to do anything harsh until graduation."

 

Both Donghyun and Hyunseong laughed at the maknae. But the laughing stopped when Hyunseong recognized the boy walking by the sidewalk. He hailed for the driver to stop and went out to greet the boy with his fist.

 

"You ing come at the right time. I am really pissed but Bora was there so I was holding myself but hey here you are and I can practically beat you up badly I don't care if I ing go to hell!"

 

Hyunseong announced and the poor boy was clueless and damn that punch hurt. Even before he could talk back another fist met his face and this time when he looked back at the person who hit him, he was surprised to see another fuming guy behind the first who punched him and he fell to the ground again.

 

"Serves you right for flirting with my girl!!"

 

The older yelled and Youngmin was now pissed off but clueless. Then he heard another voice screaming at the two about how stupid his hyungs are and when Youngmin look at them, a man with an apologetic smile was extending a hand. But another jumped up and punched that man in the face. Youngmin's face was shocked when he saw his brother Kwangmin and his cousin Minwoo picking a fight the older siblings.

 

"You're gonna ing pay for hurting my brother!" Kwangmin screamed as he launched a fist at the handsome and the tallest among the three.

 

"You dare challenge me punk?"

 

Hyunseong fought back and soon the two were in a fist fight. Donghyun tried to join but Minwoo did not let him as he punched him on his face.

 

"You think just because you're older you can hurt people who are younger than you?"

 

"Oh... You arrogant brat is freaking teaming up with a girlfriend thief... And you even hurt my younger brother, so hell, I’m gonna make you pay!"

 

So both Hyunseong and Donghyun were fighting with Kwangmin and Minwoo while shouting their reasons like flirting with Bora and Hyorin or hurting the innocent twin and punching Jeongmin. This was chaos and amidst it, Jeongmin was starting to well up, shocked at the rampage and quite worried at the consequence this fight would bring to all six of them. He was on the floor and looking absently at the four throwing punches at each other when a hand was extended to help him up.

 

"You can help me stop them before this gets any worse"

 

Youngmin said with a straight face and Jeongmin nodded before getting up. There was a small crowd surrounding the four and both Jeongmin and Youngmin tried to stop them but ended up being pushed and punched instead. Then sirens were heard, the crowd dispersed and the six found themselves inside the police station seated across each other and staring at each other with fierce gazes; they need to be prepared for the consequence of their actions.

 


A/N: I know I oh well.. I just hope I'll get better~ ^^