Halloween Preparations

The Consequence

 

A/N: Been Busy with SJCON2 so I wasn't able to update over the weekend plus the fact that my laptop got the blue screen of death T_T. Good News though, My laptop has been reformatted so I can use it again to update. ^^thanks to the lovely comments... Even though chapter 18 was very cheesy ~ 


word count: 1,748

----


"He didn't?!" Kwangmin exclaimed as the three walked towards their house; it's one of the rare times they could go balk to their families since Mr. Kim called for his sons. Minwoo was blushing like mad and was trying to erase the memory of his stolen first kiss but the twins weren't really helping him. ""Kwangmin, come on, stop torturing Minwoo. It's enough that his first kiss was stolen already." Youngmin said to the younger twin. "Yeah, stolen by his most hated rival." Kwangmin finished and Minwoo glared at him. "How could you!" Minwoo shouted, angry for emphasizing the fact that Donghyun was the culprit. "By the way, why are you bringing home that Pikachu?" Youngmin asked, pointing at the Pikachu Kwangmin was holding. "Oh, Since Hyunseong hyung gave me a replacement, i thought that I should keep this one at home. I don't want hyung to be reminded of his actions and feel guilty." Kwangmin said and both Youngmin and Minwoo burst out laughing. "Sure you do.. Oh My, isn't Kwangmin liking Hyunseong Hyung already." Minwoo teased and Kwangmin shook his head then chased after the youngest.  Youngmin smiled to himself as he watched the two play around, it's a rare moment that he can see them smile and enjoy life like a normal teenager; all this time they smile for others but never really smiled for themselves. "Hey you two, wait up!" Youngmin jogged to catch up with the two brothers.

---

"You didn't?!?!?!" Jeongmin shouted inside the car as Donghyun told them the story. "oh my goodness Donghyun hyung!" Jeongmin couldn't calm down and Hyunseong was grinning like a mad man. "I did. I already did Jeongmin." Donghyun said, a bit irritated at the bawling maknae. "What made you do it hyung?" Hyunseong asked and Donghyun shook his head. "I have no idea. It just hit me, if i wanted to hurt Hyorin, I'll make sure she won't forget it." Donghyun told them and Hyunseong nodded. "Yeah me too. I showed Bora that I can do better without her." Hyunseong added and the two brothers looked at him. Hyunseong took out his phone and handed it to the brothers, eyes brmming with happiness at the picture in the screen. "Oh my, Hyung!!!!" Jeongmin was excited and happy seeing Hyunseong posing with the girls. "You are so photogenic!" Jeongmin commented and it made Hyunseong snicker a bit.

 "And what's with the Pikachu?" Jeonmin asked and Hyunseong looked at him questioningly. "When we bumped into each other, i saw you holding a Pikachu. Is it for Kwangmin?" Jeongmin asked and Hyunseong looked away, focusing his gaze to the moving scenery. "It's payment for the massacred Pikachu. I felt guilty pouring my anger on the stuffed toy. And to think I punched people for a useless cheater." Hyunseong answered and Jeongmin smiled. "Oh isn't that great, Hyunseong hyung and Donghyun hyung are being nice to the Jo siblings." Jeongmin commented and the two glared at him.

They arrived at their mansion and was welcomed by Mr. Jo. They were led immediately to the home office of Mr. Kim. "Glad that you can join me. From the reports at the April Shower Cafe and Seoul District High, I believe that you are all coping with the consequence quite well." Mr. Kim said and Jeongmin nodded. "Having fun?" Mr. Kim asked and Jeongmin nodded."So what about you Donghyun? Hyunseong?" Mr. Kim asked and the two nodded once. "I'm learning a lot Appa." Donghyun honestly said. "That's good to hear." Mr. Kim responded.

"I'm sorry." Hyunseong said and it surprised not only Mr. Kim but the two brothers as well. "For what Hyunseong?" His father asked. "everything. I was blinded by Bora and i never knew that I hanged so much." Hyunseong said and made Mr. Kim smile. "That's all I wanted to hear. Wow, it's barely a month yet you already learned from the consequence? I guess we can't stop this.." Mr. Kim announced and the three panicked and shouted at the same time, Mr. Kim was puzzled."There are a lot more to learn Appa. I haven't grasped the true nature of serving people. And we still fight over simple things." Donghyun said. "I haven't settled my differences with the rat brain, I mean Kwangmin." Hyunseong said and Jeongmin just smiled. "I still haven't told Youngmin that I liked him." Jeongmin revelaed and the two brothers were shocked at the revelation.

"You're what?" Donghyun said and Jeongmin blushed then nodded. "I'm sorry hyung but I guess I can't hide it anymore, I like Youngmin." Jeongmi replied and Hyunseong hugged him. "I knew it! You could just be honest with us and I can help and protect you." Hyunseong said. "And You don't mind that Kwangmin can be your brother in law?" Jeongmin asked and Hyunseong thought for a while. "I think that brother in law is tolerable. Of course we would need to settle our differences to make you guys happy." Hyunseong said. "But is Youngmin feeling the same way?" Donghyun asked and Jeongmin shook his head. "I have no idea. He's really kind but he treats everyone the same. If you ask me, he's more likely to love his twin more than anyone else." Jengmin replied. "He can't fall for his twin brother!" Hyunseong interjected quite forcefully. "I mean, a twincest? I don't think it's possible." Hyunseong explained and both Donghyun and Jeongmin grinned at the middle Kim."Ok, you can go and talk about your love lives. I'm happy that you are all doing well." Mr. Kim said, a genuine smile appeared on his face.

"Ah, Appa, can we take a family picture?" Hyunseong asked ant the rest looked at him; surprised that a camera shy Hyunseong would suggest such activity. "Sure." Mr. Kim said then instructed Mr. Jo to prepare.The household was gathered and the four boys were joined by their mother. They posed with smiles on their faces and each photographed captured it perfectly. They had lunch afterwards then left for their duty. “I guess it worked rather well don’t you think?” Mr. Kim asked the butler who nodded in agreement.

--
“Hey, full house today?” Jeongmin asked as he entered the café. “Yeah, they are all waiting for the Halloween party tickets.” Henry answered as he finished one order. “Oh, that’s cool. That’s next week right?” Jeongmin asked and Henry nodded with a smile. “You seem to be excited hyung.” Jeongmin remarked and Henry nodded. “A special person is coming next week.” Henry said and Jeongmin’s eyes widened. “Is she coming?” Jeongmin asked and Henry nodded. “Hyung, I want to meet her!” Jeongmin remarked and Henry nodded. “Sure!” Henry responded then placed the drink on a tray before ending his shift.
Sunggyu took over Henry’s spot as the Jo siblings entered the place. :Hey Youngmin, I’m just wondering if Soyou will attend the party.” Sunggyu asked Youngmin. “I’m not so sure hyung, I heard that she has some school projects to finish.” Youngmin answered and Sunggyu looked a bit depressed with the answer. The manager then announced that the tickets are now available and each one of the girls and boys fell in line at the counter to get them. Everyone was excited as they paid for the ticket. Then they all left the café to give way for the paying customers.

“What’s the big deal with the party?” Donghyun asked and Minwoo looked at him in disbelief. “It’s a special day when the patrons wear costumes and we have a special program for everyone. It’s so much fun!” Minwoo exclaimed as one the girls asked him to sign their ticket. “Well, I needed to see it to believe it.” Donghyun commented then led a couple of middle age females to their seats.
---
The April Shower Café was all hands on deck as they prepare for the party. The menu was laid out and the program was settled. The food was carefully selected and the staffs were all instructed on the things they will do. The 89 line and KRY were all pumped up for their performance and the 3 min princes were practicing their dance routine, it made Jeongmin think for a while; they should have something special to contribute right?

“Manager.” Jeongmin raised his hand and got the attention of their manager. “Yes Jeongmin?” He answered. “I’m not sure about this but will you entrust me and my brothers for a short song number?” Jeongmin asked and the manager was all smiles. “I’ve wanted to hear you guys sing. Sure, Why not.” The manager said and with that finalized the program.

“You’re dead meat Jeongmin!” Hyunseong whispered angrily to his brother’s ears but the maknae just smiled. “You’ll thank me for this hyung.” Jeongmin replied then smiled.

After things were settled, the six went to a character shop to pick out some costumes for the party. Kwangmin excitedly picked out some Pikachu jacket, ears and matching tail. Youngmin opted for the Winnie the Pooh red shirt and fluffy bear ears while Minwo grabbed the Mickey Mouse trademark ears and matching tuxedo.
“Great, they know what to get.” Donghyun said and out of nowhere, Jeongmin was grabbing a Tigger ears and jacket. “Cool, we can be partners for the party!” Youngmin commented and Jeongmin nodded with a wide smile.
“So that means, I’ll just check what’s wearable.” Hyuseong said and looked around the shop. It seems like nothing would fit him, this is too much aegyo! “Hey, this is wearable.” Kwangmin handed him a blue jacket and a red hat. “What’s this supposed to be?” Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin pouted then crossed his arms. “Ash Ketchum.” Kwangmin replied and Hyunseong nodded. “I guess it’ll do, at least it’s decent and wearable. Thanks Kwang!” Hyunseong said with a smile and it made Kwangmin giddy inside; something in Hyunseong’s smile makes him giddy these days.

“Why not try this!” Minwoo handed a blue sailor jacket and matching hat. “Donald duck?” Donghyun asked and Minwoo grinned “I’ll be Minwoo mouse and you’ll be Donghyun duck! We’re a tandem!” Minwoo said and Donghyun laughed his off. “Seriously?! That’s funny!” Donghyun remarked and Minwoo felt hurt so he stomped off. “hey wait! I said it’s funny, I didn’t say I didn’t like it.” Donghyun chased after the maknae and took the costume and looked at it. “I guess it’s manageable.” Donghyun remarked and he smiled at Minwoo before walking towards the cashier to pay.



a/n: hi guys, up next is Halloween Party focus then a couple more chapters.. But I think it’ll become a bit heavy and not so fluffy as the story progress. And I’ve included a lot of characters here, I’m not sure if you’ve remembered them.
And finally, it’ll be around 30 chapters~ (and to think 19 chapters for just a month of consequence, what more is 6 months? but it’ll be too boring if I go into details) so we are nearly at the end of the story ^^