what are you thinking?

The Consequence

a/n: Sorry this took too long again to post


 

 

----

 

Jeongmin and Youngmin entered the shop and hurriedly looked for some matching sweaters. The two was assisted by a kind saleslady who became fond of the cute couple. She handed the two each a sweater with the same esign but in different colors. Jeongmin thought that it was cute and Youngmin agreed to it so they took it.

 

The couple then entered a jewelry shop and decided to get couple jewelry. They happily entered the store where they met two familiar faces.

 

“Sunggyu Hyung!” Jeongmin called out and the tiny eyed hyung smiled at them while Sungjong was puffing his cheeks in annoyance.

 

“Hey Sungjong, why the long face?” Youngmin asked and the younger Kim just rolled his eyes at his older brother.

 

“Sunggyu hyung is taking too long to choose a gift for Soyou noona.” He explained and Youngmin chuckled.

 

“Let me help you then.” He offered and Sungjong got renewed hope. “Sunggyu hyung, I think the angel wings pendant is cute and will suit Soyou noona!” Youngmin suggested and Sunggyu asked to see the pendant.

 

The staff handed it to him and he smiled wide seeing that it was indeed the perfect gift for his angel. “I'll take it!” Sunggyu excitedly announced and the staff gave him a smile and asked him to follow her towards the cashier.

 

“And what brings you here huh?” Sungjong asked and Jeongmin blushed as Youngmin explained their situation. “You've got to be kidding me! Congratulations!” Sungjong said and Sunggyu eyed them.

 

“Well, thank you!” Youngmin chirped just as Sunggyu joined them.

 

'So what did I miss?” Sunggyu asked and Jeongmin told his hyung the news. “Wow great, brother-in-law?” He teased Jeongmin who blushed a cute shade of scarlet. “Oh when will Sungjong make his move on Taemin?” Sunggyu uttered as he shook his head making Sungjong flush.

 

“Yah Hyung!” Sungjong shouted and Sunggyu laughed heartily.

 

“Well See you around! Happy Holidays!” Sunggyu said and the two waved goodbye.

 

“So rings? Necklace or bracelet?” Jeongmin asked and Youngmin thought for a while beofre dragging Jeongmin towards the shelf where the necklaces were displayed.

 

“Look at this one Jeongmin hyung, it is so pretty!” Youngmin pointed to a star pendant and Jeongmin smiled wide at him.

 

“It suits you Youngmin, my shining star.” He siad and Youngmin blushed hearing the words from the older.

 

“And you are my moon hyung.” Youngmin pointed to the crescent pendant. “We will always shine together. I will always be by yourside. There will be times when you don't see me, but i will always be there beside you.” Youngmin said and it made Jeongmin teary eyed as he hugged the younger.

 

“I love you so much Youngmin!” Jeongmin uttered and Youngmin happily returned the hug. “I love you to Jeongmin hyung.” He responded. “Shall we take them?” He asked and Jeongmin nodded happily.

 

--

 

“Pikachu!!!!” Kwangmin squealed as they entered the character shop annd Hyunseong chuckled at how adorable this kid of a boyfriend he had.

 

They walked passed aisles and aisles of fluff and Kwangmin was enjoying the sight of yellow rats everywhere. Hyunseong noticed a jacket that looked like Pikachu so he took it before following his boyfriend.

 

“Oh this will look cute on you!” Kwangmin said as he raised a panda hoodie. Hyunseong glared at him but Kwangmin took it nonetheless. They paid for their purchases and Kwangmin insisted that his boyfriend wear the hoodie.

 

“Fine I'll wear it if you wear this!” Hyunseong the bag to Kwangmin who raised a brow before looking at the yellow hoodie.

 

He squealed in delight and was jumping as he took the hoodie and wore it. He was all smiles and Hyunseong couldn't even fathom were the fascination comes from. Kwangmin then poked the boyfriend and pointed at the panda hoodie. “wear it!” Kwangmin instructed and Hyunseong nodded and slipped the hoodie on him. “So cute!” Kwangmin cooed and it made brought a goofy smile on Hyunseong's face.

 

“Selca?” He asked and Kwangmin nodded as they took their phones and took selcas of themselves. They agreed to make it their phone screensaver before walking towards a fast food place to get some lunch.

 

 

--

 

“I won so I have you as my slave for today.” Donghyun said with that, Minwoo gulped and awaited his punishment

“So what is it?” Minwoo asked nervously as Donghyun handed him the toy.


 

“Be my boyfriend.” Donghyun said plainly and Minwoo gaped at the punishment that he received.


 

“You want me to what?” Minwoo asked and Odnghyun sighed and looked at him with a small smile.


 

“Be my boyfriend.” Donghyun said again and Minwoo shook his head in disbelief. “Just give me a chance. Donghyun uttered and Minwoo shook his head.


 

“But you hate me!” Minwoo stated and this time it's Donghyun who shook his head.


 

He then approached Minwoo and placed a hand on the younger's cheek. “I used to hate you but...” Donghyun paused to look Minwoo in the eye. “... after the first kiss, I felt something i couldn't explain until now.” He swallowed hard and smiled at Minwoo as he placed both hands on his shoulders. “I was waiting for a confirmation of what I was feeling and seeing Hyunseong and Jeongmin being true to themselves made me realize that I should do too.” He said and smiled at the younger.


 

“Just give me this chance Minwoo, if you don't feel the same way, it's okay. But for today, Please be mine.” Donghyun said and Minwoo sighed before nodding.


 

“okay, I'll do it.” Minwoo said and it brought a smile on Donghyun's face.


 

“Thank you.” Donghyun said as he enveloped Minwoo in a hug. “What do you want to do now?” Donghyun asked and Minwoo pointed to the ice skating rink.


 

“If we want to make this relationship believable, then let's do it the right way.” Minwoo said with a smile and Donghyun smiled and nodded. Dragging Minwoo towards the rink and happily fitted their skates.


 

Donghyun has amazing flexibility and balance. Minwoo found out as Donghyun freely skated towards the center and did a few camel spins before stopping with a smile.


 

“You know Figure skating?” Minwoo asked and Donghyun shook his head.


 

“A bit, we train when we were younger. You?” Donghyun asked and Minwoo shrugged his shoulders.


 

“Hockey?” He answered and Donghyun gently took his hand and guided him to skate in a graceful manner.


 

“Just skate with me.” Donghyun said as they moved around the rink.


 

Donghyun placed one hand on Minwoo's waist as they made a turn. Minwoo chuckled as he enjoy the wind on his face and the hand on his waist.


 

“I enjoyed it!” Minwoo said as they stepped out of the rink.


 

“I'm gald you did. Lunch?” Donghyun asked and Minwoo nodded.


 

He then took out his phone and called Hyunseong to meet up for lunch.


 


----

a/N: well i'll cut it here ... more Dongwoo moments on the next update ^^