Merry Christmas

The Consequence

 

A/n: well look who's agree at the mystery girl wahahahah anyway,.. she'll remain a mystery for a while ^^

 

----

Christmas eve was spent with their respective families although Mr. Kim had graciously invited the Jo's over because he had a feeling that his sons had something to announce on this special day. The Jo's arrived a quarter past 7 in the evening and helped out in the preparations for the christmas dinner later. Youngmin was preparing the hot chocolate while Kwangmin was busy helping out with the desserts. Minwoo and Soyou was helping in the preparation of the dining hall where the family would be spending the night.

 

Jeongmin was there the instant he learned of the Jo's arrival. He was all smmiles as he hugged the taller boyfriend.

 

“I missed you Youngminnie!” Jeongmin uttered and Youngmin gave a hearty laugh.

 

“Miss you too hyung!” Youngmin replied and Jeongmin settled to watching the younger prepare the hot drinks for later.

 

“Well, I better check on my brothers because they are pacing their rooms since morning and I am sure by now they bored a hole on their bedroom floors.
 

“They are here?” Hyunseong shouted in shock and panic. “What will I do!!” He asked as he paced around his room.

 

Jeongmin rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. “Just stay calm hyung.” Jeongmin suggested but hyunseong gave him that terrified look.

 

“How can I keep calm at a time like this huh? It's my life at stake Jeongmin!” Hyunseong shouted and Jeongmin chuckled.

 

“Break up with Kwang if you can't fight for him.” Jeongmin said causally and that irritated Hyunseong.

 

“I will not break up with him got that?” Hyunseong shouted and Jeongmin chuckled.

 

“Sure I do.” Jeongmin said then left the older to check up on Donghyun.

 

“Jeongmin!!!” Donghyun clung to him and sobbed like a child who lost his lollipop.

 

“Hyung why are yo crying?” Jeongmin asked.

 

“What if they don't agree? What if they don't accept us? What if I lose Minwoo?” He asked and Jeongmin rolled his eyes again at how pathetic his hyungs are.

 

“What will you do if those what if's came true?” Jeongmin asked and Donghyun looked at him with a confused look.

 

“I'll fight for Minwoo, he's my life now.” Donghyun answered and Jeongmin smield at him.

 

“There's your answer. Just prove to them that you deserve Minwoo and you'll be fine.” He said then gave his brother a hug.

 

 

Christmas eve dinner was filled with the holiday cheers and Mr. Kim was thanking his guest for gracing the event in such short notice and for accepting the consequence. He was specially grateful that his sons had a change of heart and came into terms with their rebellious selves.

 

“About the consequence appa.” Donghyun started and paused to look at his father who nodded to let him continue. “It actually made me move on and forget Hyorin.” He said and his father had a small smile on his face.

 

“She's a good girl Donghyun but she's not suitable for you. She is a girl that would love a life with less restrictions.” Mr. Kiim said and Donghyun nodded.

 

“Yes she does. And the reason why i moved on appa is.” He paused and swallowed the lump on his throat. “Is because I fell in love with Minwoo.” He said and closed hsi eyes as he waited for the curses that will come from his father's mouth.

 

“Is there anymore ocnfessions?” Mr. Kim asked, his voice void of emotions.

 

Hyunseong raised his hand briefly and Mr. Kim sighed loudly. He then closed his eyes momentarily and took in a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, a wide smile graced hsi face.

 

'I knew it honey, i won the bet.” Mr. Kim said and Mrs. Kim laughed at him and nodded.

 

“Okay. You won so what would be my punishment?” She asked and Mr. Kim grabbed her hand and kissed it.

 

“A second honeymoon.” He said and Mrs. Kim blushed a cute shade of pink.

 

“Eewww not infron of us.” Jeongmin commented and Mr. Kim glared at him.

 

“okay, wait a bet?” Donghyun asked with furrowed brows.

 

'I had a hint that you were likely falling for your partners so I made a bet with your mom.” He said with a laugh just as dessert and hot cocoa was served.

 

“and you're not mad? I mean all three of your sons are gay.” Donghyun asked and Mr. Kim smiled at him.

 

“What more can I do Donghyun? I want you to be happy too and if they make you happy and can control your behavior then why not. They are lovely kids to begin with.” He said and hen turned to Mr. Jo. “You're raised good sons.” He siad as he raised his mug and everyone finally relaxed.

 

“That wasn't so bad.” Donghyun uttered as he wrapped an arm around Minwoo. “I thought there would be arguments and a lot of curses.” Donghyun said and Minwoo sighed.

 

“You could've warned me. I was nervous like hell ealrier.” He replied and Donghyun planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

 

“Sorry.” He uttered and the cuddled for warmth as they waited for the clock to strike twelve.

 

Kwangmin was seated by the window and watching the snow fall gracefully when he felt familiar arms around his shoulders. He smiled as he inhaled his boyfriend's scent.

 

“Hyung.” He uttered and Hyunseong hummed to acknowledge him. “Don't leave me.” Kwangmin said and the meaning was deeper than what we could comprehend but Hyunseong understood it perfectly. He sat next to the younger twin and pulled him in an embrace.

 

“Kwangmin, Please don't leave me.” He said and Kwangmin nodded. This was an understanding and promise that only the two of them knew. Rejection is somethign they both feared that they found acceptance in each other's presence.

 

“I love you so much Kwangmin. More than words could ever tell.” Hyunseong uttered and Kwangmin smiled as he took in a deep breath.

 

“I know hyung,” He said looking up to meet Hyunseong's gaze. “I can feel it. Your heart is beating for me.” HE siad with a smile and Hyunseong closed the shor distance as their lips met for a kiss.

 

Jeongmin and Youngmin had their hands intertwined as they sat near the Christmas tree. Jeongmin rested hsi head on Youngmin's shoulder and lovingly gazed out into the night sky where the moon hanged low.

 

“Despite the snow, the moon still prevailed.” Jeongmin uttered and Youngmin smiled as he gave Jeongmin's hand a gentle squeeze.

 

“Like you hyung, despite the challenges in life, you still prevails.” Youngmin uttered and Jeongmin lifted his head to look at Youngmin. “You are my moon hyung, always remember that.” He said and gave Jeongmin a peck on the cheek.

 

“I love you so much Youngmin, I hope you won't leave me.” He uttered with so much emotion that it broke Youngmin apart hearing how desperate he was.

 

“I won't hyung. I'll always be by your side.” He said, lifting a pinky in front of Jeongmin. The elder looked at it then smiled, before wrapping his pinky and kissing him on the lips.

 

---

 

a/n: Jeongmin's birthday is up next!!! ^^