Graduation fears

The Consequence

 

 

A/N: uhmmm happy 2015. And I promise that I will finish this series this year.. sorry if it took too long.. i just had some personal things to take care of ...

 

I will be missing writing about Boyfriend but if I have a good idea... perhaps I'll write another JeongYoung or HyunKwang ^^

 

....

 

The day of their graduation is nearing, and for Youngmin, it was a day he dreaded. It was a special day no doubt but his decision that comes with it is peircing his heart and making him bleed. He has decided upon the relationship he shared with Jeongmin but as the day drew nearer, he was questioning his mind and decision if it was the best; hopefully it was.

 

As they lined up for their procession, Minwoo was poking his fiance's cheeks and pestering the eldest Kim, he was rubbing the fact that he was able to graduate, finally after being a repeater for so long.

 

"Stop it Minwoo or else!" Donghyun said and a mischevious grin appeared on Minwoo's face.

 

"Or else what?" Minwoo asked teasingly.

 

"Or else you won't go with me to Tokyo Disneyland." Donghyun said and Minwoo shook his head and pouted.

 

"You are a meany!!!" Minwoo blurted out and Donghyun laugged before kissing the younger's forehead.

 

"Am not. So be a good kid." Donghyun said and then tugged the second button of his school blazer. "Here, keep it." Donghyun handed the button and Minwoo grinned and kissed his cheek before taking the button.

 

"I'll give mine later." He saod as they heard the graduation march being played.

 

Kwangmin was straightening the blazer of his fiance when Hyunseong pulled him towards him and kissed his cheek as he took a selca of them. Hyunseong grinned as Kwangmin blushed but the younger immediately returned the gesture. He took his phone and did the same but Hyunseong was being a mischevious kid so he moved his head and instead of his cheeks, Kwangmin kissed his lips.

 

"You!" Kwangmin uttered, cheeks red but Hyunseong just grinned happily.

 

"Love you." He said and Kwangmin smiled and muttered his response.

 

Youngmin held the folder that contained  his valedicyory speech and sighed as he tried to block out the consequences of his actions. He took deep breaths and tried to clear out his mind when he felt an arm embrace him from behind.

 

"You'll do well hyung." It was Keangmin and Youngmin relaxed into his brother's arms.

 

"Thanks Kwang." Youngmi  replied and soon, the graduation marched started.

 

The students walked in pairs, neat lines of girls and boys that entered the auditorium with heads held high and proid of their forthcoming achievement. The parents looked on as their children marched, proud of their sons and daughters who toiled as mush as they did to reach this far.

 

As the ceremony began, everyone was in good spirits except for Youngmin. The impending speech was nothing to worry about, but the impending decision to brek up with Jeongmi  was tormenting him inside and out. It is not that he didn't love the older, beck he would die to protect him if given the circumstances. What pushed him to make a decision though was the fact that he had caused Jeongmin tok much pain, and perhaps, he could have been a murderer. So even if  breaks his heart to actually end it with the older, he can only find this as the fitting, less theatrical way to end things with Jeongmin.

 

"And tp hear his Valedictory speech, I am proud to call on Jo Youngmin, the class Valedictorian." Mr. Park announced and the auditorium was filled with applause as he stood and went on stage.

 

"Good afternoon everyone, it is my honor to be given such distinction." Youngmin said as his introduction. "Today is a memorable day, not only to us students but more importantly, for our dear parents. It is their hardwork that we are here on this day but we must also remember that this day is our gift to them. Education is a gift that will forever stand the test of time, and even if the paper of our diplomas turn yellow and brittle, the knowledge imparted to us and this very moment will forever be a milestone each and everyone of us will leave." Youngmin said and took a short pause.

 

"As we reach the end of our mandatory education, we are old enough to make decisions, a responsibility we must take cautiously. We are on a crossroad and the decisions we make today will dictate the future that we will face. Do not be afraid to take risks but rather, be brave to face the consequences of each decision you make. Because this is not child's play anymore, it is our life, and our future." Youngmin ended and everyone applauded him.

 

Youngmin took his seat and Kwangmin hugged him tight and congratulated him, he of all people was the proudest of his twin brother.

 

When the ceremony ended, girls were lining up to ask for the boys' second button. Minwoo took out his and immediately placed it on Donghyun's palm and leaned in for a kiss. They smiled after and interlaced their fingers as they walked towards a car Mr. Kim had commissioned for them.

 

Hyunseong was being hoarded by girls and Kwangmin could only laugh at how miserable Hyunseong was. But Hyunseong had learned to play along, he was gratified tha tthese girls were supporting him. "Hyunseong oppa!" One of them exclaimed. "Why haven't you given your 2nd button to Kwangmin oppa?" She asked  and Hyunseong looked at his button and smiled at her. 

 

"I was waiting for the right time, should I give it now?" Hyunseong asked and the girls answered with a loud yes. 

 

They cleared a path for him and Hyu seong took out his button and walked towards Kwangmin. He then knelt in frobt of his fiance and placed the button in Kwangmin's right palm. "Stay with me forever." Hyunseong said and before Kwangmin could respond, the girls raised cards saying 'say yes' to which made him smile wide.

 

"Of course I want to stay with you forever." Kwangmin replied as he took out his 2nd button and then placed it ln Hyunseong's palm. 

 

Hyunseong then stood up and kissed Kwangmin tenderly, making the girls squeal happily.

 

Amidst the celebration, they never noticed a person leave them behind. They then boarded a car and soon Kwangmin was looking for Youngmin. "He already left oppa." A girl responded and Kwangmin nodded, Youngmin mist've wanted to get home early to meet Jeongmin

 

But when they reached the apartment a few minutes later, they only saw their family and friends but Youngmin was nowhere to be found.

 

Jeongmin was expecting them and was anxious to see Youngmin but the moment the door opened and he saw no Youngmin, he just couldn't help himself from running out of the apartment and search for the boy who stole his heart and has yet to return it.

 

"Youngmin don't do this to me." Jeongmin said as he ran away. "You can't do this." He said and he didn't even mind thst he was going to overexert himself with the running and crying.

 

.....

 

A/N: i think next chapter would tentatively be the last chapter ^^

And sorry if this update was a little heart breaking but  Please stay with me, we are almost there