Why can't we get along

The Consequence

It was rather a fun day for Jeongmin, at least he had fun making drinks for customers who had risked ordering from a trainee. But of course, Jeongmin enjoyed the day because he got to know Youngmin better, and he figured how Youngmin fits the title of Charismatic Prince.

"Great start bro!" Henry congratulated him.

"You're too kind hyung."Jeongmin answered with small red circles on his cheeks.

"keep it up and you'll really gain a spot as a MIN Prince of April Shower."Henry muttered then waved goodbye. Henry then approached two guys and Jeongmin tried to figure out who they were.

"Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo hyung." Youngmin muttered from behind Jeongmin's ears which made the older's heart skip a beat; both from being startled and from hearing Youngmin's voice so close to his ears.

"Who?" Jeongmin asked while trying to calm down.

"Sunggyu" "Myungsoo" The two persons in question extended a hand which Jeongmin shook.

"We work here, alternating shifts with Yesung hyung and Henry." Sunggyu muttered which earned a nod and a smile from Jeongmin.

"Youngmin, you worked hard today, I guess you need to take the rest of the day off, it's getting late anyway." Sunggyu muttered and Youngmin bowed before instructing Jeongmin to leave the counter, Jeongmin bowed as well before leaving.

"So, what more surprises should I look forward to?"Jeongmin asked and Youngmin grinned.

"Let's take a step at a time ok Jeongmin hyung?" Youngmin asked with a smirk, to which Jeongmin smiled back.

"Ok, I guess we'll need to find a way to make Hyunseong hyung and Kwangmin get along first before anything else." Jeongmin muttered as he removed his apron and placed it inside the dirty laundry bin.

"I figured that it'll be a priority, your brother is rather tough." Youngmin muttered as he changed into his regular clothes.

"And your twin brother is equally stubborn." Jeongmin muttered and they both ended up laughing.

a few minutes later the other four entered and each pair arguing about something irrelevant. Jeongmin and Youngmin both sighed.

...

They all reached home and the four went straight to their room to change. Jeongmin and Youngmin were left in the middle of the living room and an awkward silence replaced the arguments.

"Go ahead and change, i'll take care of dinner." Youngmin said as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Let me help you, you did quite a hell of work earlier." Jeongmin muttered as he too made his way to the kitchen.

...

Kwangmin entered first and quickly ran to the bathroom to take a shower. Hyunseong on the other hand took a seat on his bed and pulled out his phone to call his girlfriend. THe line was busy and his brows furrowed, Bora always answers his calls. He threw the phone on his bedside table and lied on his bet. His thoughts swam from the day that occurred; from the chaotic serving to the timid girl who appreciated his presence. He was absorbed in his thoughts when a towel landed on his face.

"I don't want a smelly roommate, take a bath" Kwangmin muttered and this made Hyunseong fume up again. He threw the towel on the floor.

"Show your respect! I am older than you!" Hyunseong muttered as he pointed a finger to Kwangmin.

"A person earns respect by giving it, unfortunately for you, you don't give any. And you won't receive any. Take a bath." Kwangmin muttered with a matter-of-factly tone and left the room. Being frustrated, he took it out on the poor Pikachu plushie by the bed. He punched and kicked and ended up ripping the tail.

"Serves you right!" Hyunseong spat at the toy then went to take a bath.

...

Dinner was absolutely awkward as Jeongmin tried to start a conversation but ended up failing miserably. He just sighed and gave up trying after the fourth try. Minwo was then tasked to clean the dishes.

Kwangmin went back to his room after dinner only to find the dismantled Pikachu, HE gritted his teeth, took the poor toy in his hands and ran towards the assailant.

"How dare you!" Those were the only words that left Kwangmin's mouth. Hyunseong smugly dismissed the younger making him more angry. And in a blink of an eye, Kwangmin launched at the older and engaged themselves in a fist fight. Being older and somehow a bit responsible, Donghyun pulled the brother away as Jeongmin and Youngmin held Kwangmin to their side.

"You can hurt me and spat at me, but not my Pikachu" Kwangmin shouted anf Hyunseong laughed mockingly.

"Rat brain! you care for that lifeless thing?! I pity you!" Hyunseong replied and Kwangmin tried to attack again but Youngmin faced him.

"I'll fix Pikachu for you Kwang, just calm down." Youngmin then took the toy and placed it on the center table of their living room. He then took out a sewing kit and started stitching up the fallen tail. Kwangmin sat beside the twin and placed his arm around the older and laid his head on Youngmin's shoulder.

"Youngmin hyung, what will I do without you?" The younger twin muttered as he closed his eyes, Youngmin sweetly smile.

"Kwang, sometime you need to grow up a little. I won't always be here for you." Youngmin muttered as he tied a knot and finished Pikachu.

"Here good as new" Youngmin handed the toy and Kwangmin was completely overjoyed. Then Jeongmin approached the twins and gave him a sweet smile.

"Hey Kwangmin, sleep on my bed tonight, I'll sleep on yours. Don't worry, I'll take care of Pikachu."
Jeongmin assured the younger twin who nodded in agreement. Jeongmin then pulled the older brother towards HyunKwang's room. The twins then entered their room.

"Minwoo, If you don't mind." Donghyun muttered as they were left standing in the living room, the younger gave him a confused look.

"Why is Pikachu so dear to Kwangmin?" Donghyun asked politely and Minwoo can't believe how Donghyun can be this gentle.

"I do mind so I won't tell you." Minwoo replied as he went back to the kitchen. Donghyun then caught up with the younger and grabbed him by the wrist. He then pulled Minwoo to face him and they made eye contact. For a good minute, they both stared at each other's eyes; Minwoo felt something strange about that piercing stare.

"I'm asking politely for the sake of my brother and yours. If you want to say alive for the next 6 months, i'd reckon you spill the beans." Donghyun spoke in a serious tone and Minwoo just nodded.

"Let me finish the dishes then I'll tell you" Minwoo stuttered and he wasn't sure why.

"Let me help you then." Donghyun answered and took out a pair of gloves




---

a/n: I added Infinite members, hope you don't mind!

btw I apologize for the delay in updates. First My tablet hanged and i was in the middle of updating my fics using it. so now, all updates were frozen inside it T_T
2nd, I was preoccupied with a lot of stuff from my work (trust me 1 month of heavy duty workload!)

And I noticed more subscribers from before so thank you.. I do hope I'll receive more comments so that I will know how you think about this story so far