I'm sorry

The Consequence

a/n: update finally! sorry because I was busy with RPH projects for SJCON2 and SS5 manila.. if you are going to the SJCON2 on Aug 25. hopefully we'll meet. I'll be at the RPH place

....


The auditorium was filled with skilled voices and surely Jeongmin was at awe. He was silently crying as KRY finished performing an heart wrenching break up song and Youngmin has to give him a handkerchief. "So lame Jeongmin." Hyunseong commented and the maknae glared at him. "How coould you say that hyung? KRY's voices were so angelic and gaahhh it's so powerful!" Jeongmin said out of frustrations and the others laughed at him. "They are that powerful." Youngmin commented. "Aren't they interested in signing a record deal?" Jeongmin asked and the 4 boys dressed as girls shook their heads. "Why?" Jeongmin inquired. "They prefer the simpler life. Being a star requires a lot of patience and time. Ryeowook hyung would just want to cook. he enjoys cooking." Kwangmin explained. "And Kyuhyun hyung may not look like it, but he enjoys serving guests and explain to them the different dishes listed on the menu. He loves it when people commend him for his outstanding service." Minwoo added. "And Yesung hyung's passion for coffee is really top notched. He is just as serious with his craft." Youngmin finished.

"So I guess that the management had given them the best of both worlds huh?" Donghyun inquired and the four nodded. "Oh here they come!" Sungjong exclaimed after KRY finished their performance. "Great work hyungs! I was deeply touched and crying." Jeongmin greeted them and the three placidly smiled. "Thank you!" the three thanked them and headed off to April Shower Cafe for their scheduled KRY Fridays.

"So isn't that breathtaking Dasom-ssi?" Donghyun remarked and Dasom was smiling brightly. "Perfection. I think they are one of Seoul's greatest voices!" Dasom added. "And if you would like to experience being serenaded by KRY, please don't hesitate to pay them a visit at the April Shower Cafe. KRY Fridays are scheduled every week." Dasom said and Donghyun nodded. "And since it's the end of October already. April Shower Cafe is inviting everyone for a Halloween Treat. Invites will be available by tomorrow." Donghyun added. "And SDH would like to thank our sponsors for this event. April Shower Cafe for their generous sponsorship, Flower Blooms for the lovely bouquets and flowers for the event." Dasom said. "We would also like to thank Department of Education and Culture Ministry - Seoul Chapter for allowing us to hold the event and for being our panel of judges. And thank you to Music and Beats for the sound system and stage lights. So now we would like to call everyone on stage for the announcement of winners." Donghyun said and the contestants lined up near the back of the stage.

"Our third place, Garnering an average score of 89.5 is none other than, Seoul Science High School covering 2NE1 and Bigbang." Donghyun announced and there were cheers and applauses from the crowd. The group walked to the center and bowed to the audience before receiving their prize from the Principal and Minister of Education.

"Wow it's a tough competition and the second place goes to.. with an average score of 94.7. The cover group from Seoul District High covering Boyfriend and Sistar." Dasom announced and the students walked to the center. The crowd applauded and cheered them on; Sunggyu was perhaps the loudest among the hundreds of people present and Sungyeol was so embarrassed that his hyung was such a fanboy. They were congratualted and they smiled sweetly at the crowd.

"and that brings us to our champion. First place with an average score of 94.8. Wow it was pretty close!" Donghyun announced. "Yes it was. So without further ado, our first ever Kollab champions are from Seoul International Academy covering f(x) and SHINee." Dasom finished. The crowd applauded and cheered. the students received the prize and bowed to everyone as a sign of gratitude.

"Well it was a momnetous school festival and in behalf of Seoul District High, we would like to thank everyone. Thank you and Good Night!" Dasom and Donghyun ended the show and waved to the audience who applauded.

...


"Hey Sungjong!" Taemin called out as the students returned backstage to clean up. "Hey Taemin! Congratulations." Sungjong said and Taemin gave him a hug which surprised the younger. "Hey, why don't you join me tomorrow, I'll treat you since we won." taemin suggested and Sungjong bit his lower lip and shifted his gaze. "Sungjong! You were amazing!" There was a sudden impact on Sungjong's body as Sunggyu hugged the maknae. 'Hyung, I can't... Breathe!" The maknae said with much difficulty and Sunggyu released him. "That was awesome!" Sunggyu was a true fanboy for his brother. "Thanks hyung!" Sungjong muttered shyly. "Hey Sunggyu-ssi" Sunggyu was surprised to hear his name being called. "Oh Taemin-ssi Congratulations." Sunggyu greeted the younger. "Thanks. Uhmm I'm just wondering if I could invite Sungjong tomorrow?" Taemin asked and Sunggyu's eyes narrowed when he grinned. "like on a date?" Sunggyu asked and this made both Taemin and Sungjong blush. "Uhm well I was planning on treating my friend out since i won but you can call it a date if you want to." Taemin said shyly and Sunggyu burst out laughing. "Of course you can! and call me hyung., you're too formal!" Sunggyu said and Taemin thanked him.

"You got yourself a date!" Sunggyu elbowed his brother who was blushing way too much for comfort. "And you still insist in calling it a date!" Sungjong said angrily and stomped off to change. "Jong I'm so sorry!" Sunggyu  chased after the maknae.

Minwoo was about to go backstage when he spotted Donghyun still on stage and gripping the microphone tightly. Then he looked at the line of sight of the oldest Kim and his mouth gaped. Because amidst the crowd, he saw her with another man. 'Hey Minwoo, you better change." Kwangmin called out. "i'll be coming. i just left something and I need to get it back." Minwoo said and Kwangmin nodded, handing him a jersey jacket to cover himself since their dress was rather short. He then looked at the stage and saw Donghyun had disappeared. he scanned the room and saw the lad walking towards the girl he used to love.

"Shoot." Minwoo muttered and then ran towards the eldest Kim. He was nervous seeing Donghyun with fiery eyes and his hands balled into a fist. He knew that Donghyun is also capable of throwing punches and that it'll bruise and ache; he'd experienced it during their first meeting. Donghyun on the other hand was really focused on the girl that he believed was loyal to him, only to see her now, clinging into another man's arm and giggling away. He was rather hurt. He was closing the distance between them and Minwoo needed to do something fast.

" Donghyun oppa!" Minwoo shouted, loud enough to get the attention of Donghyun, Hyorin and the guy she's with. Donghyun stopped and looked at the person who called out and saw Minwoo, still dressed as a girl, walking towards them. "Donghyun oppa, are you looking for me?" Minwoo asked in his girly voice and wished Hyorin wouldn't recognize him. "Oh Donghyun!" hyorin exclaimed, a bit surprised to see him face to face. Minwoo then grabbed Donghyun's arm. "Oppa you know them?" Minwoo asked, batting his lashes and wishing Donghyun can get the message and play along. "I'm Hyorin. I'm Donghyun's ex-girlfriend. and this is my Boyfriend Lee Joon" Hyorin extended a hand whicj Minwoo gladly shook. "Oh hello Hyorin ssi. I'm Minji. I'm Donghyun's soon to be girlfriend. Well that is if Donghyun hyung agrees to be my boyfriend. He's quite popular at campus and I have to fight for my rightful place." Minwoo lied and Hyorin and Lee Joon baught it quite well. "Welll Donghyun-ssi is really popular with the ladies. And You are a such a cutie Minji." Lee Joon winked at her and Minwoo can't help but blush at the flirt. "Well why don't we make it official then Minja." Donghyun said then cupped Minwoo's face and kissed him. Hyorin was surprised and Lee Joon just smirked. "Wow, good for you guys. I guess we'll get going." Lee Joon said the pulled Hyorin out of the auditorium; she was still surprised that Donghyun can replace her that easily.

Minwoo was blushing furiously after the kiss. Donghyun then sighed and walked out of the auditorium, Minwoo chased after him. "Hey Donghyun!" Minwoo shouted but Donghyun did not stop nor react with the call. "Hey you deserve to explain yourself!" Minwoo shouted and finally Donghyun turn to face him. "I'm sorry." Donghyun muttered and Minwoo's heart ached as he saw the hurt face of Donghyun; and the pain pierced his heart and it was beating rather fast.

 


a/n: Sorry for the lame update.. I was trying to squeeze this in so that you don't have to wait a bit longer.

I'll explain this further in the next chapter~ see you besties~