89 line confessions

The Consequence

 

A/N:  I’m cutting the original chapter because I realized that it was rather longer than expected. Anyway, last chapter was cheesy.. 89 line and Boyfriend having their pepero kiss and stuff. I will enlighten everyone on who is Christine and Luna in this chapter.. and the aftermath of the pepero kiss ~  hahahaha (but seriously, I would want a pepero kiss from the boys wahahah)

 

Word Count: 1,378

 


 

The six walked towards the locker room and everyone was silent; a very awkward silence. “I’m sorry.” Jeongmin said to Youngmin who was adjusting his fluffy ears in front of the mirror. “It’s ok, I told you to make a move and you did. I’m sure it’s not all serious Jeongmin hyung. It’s for play!” Youngmin said with a smile and it somehow broke Jeongmin’s heart a little. “Yeah it’s just for play.” Jeongmin repeated, giving a small smile. “I will not tolerate this, my first stolen and now even my pepero kiss? How can I get married if you keep getting all my firsts!” Minwoo wined and Donghyun chuckled at the whining Minwoo mouse. “Don’t worry, if I get all your firsts then you’ll just have to marry me then.” Donghyun commented and everyone looked at him, did he just say that? “What?! It’s a joke people. Am I a lame joker?” Donghyun asked as he sighed as everyone nodded; Minwoo surely did feel his heart beat super fast a while back.

 

“And I told you not to kiss me!” Kwangmin blurted out and Hyunseong did not face him. “I kissed you? You kissed me!” He replied as he adjusted the cap. “No I did not, you did it!” Kwangmin argued. “It’s you not me!” Hyunseong countered and the whole locker room became loud with the argument. “Stop it Pikwangchu or I’m throwing the pokeball~!” Hyunseong shouted and everyone stopped and looked at him. He then grabbed a stuffed pokeball from his bag and handed it to Kwangmin. “Let’s not argue, what’s done is done.” Hyunseong said then left. Kwangmin looked at the stuffed pokeball then to the retreating back of Hyunseong. “He’s weird!” He commented then placed the stuffed pokeball inside his bag then walked towards the door. “You’re both weird.” Youngmin commented but followed the twin brother.

 

The six joined the rest of the April Shower Café as the party continued; they walked towards the three girls who won the bidding earlier. “Soyou noona, meet the sons of Mr. Kim: Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin.” Youngmin introduced the 3 Kims and Soyou greeted them. “And I’d like you to meet Christine and Luna.” Soyou introduced the girls who happily greeted them.

 

“You look foreign Ms. Christine.” Jeongmin commented and she nodded. “I’m Filipino-Chinese, thanks for noticing.” Christine replied. “And she’s my special girl.” The voice said and when the boys looked back, Henry stopped in front of the table. “She’s the one?” Jeongmin asked and Henry nodded, specifically placing a pale pink and white drink in front of the girl. “April Snow! I missed this!” Christine commented and took the drink. “I’m not surprised you liked her, she’s charming.” Donghyun commented and Minwoo looked a bit hurt with those words.

 

“From Onew.” Henry placed a platter of cheddar Cheese sandwich in front of Luna and the girl’s eyes were big as dinner plates. “Really? These are my favorites!” Luna said happily and took a bite. “Delicious!” She said and another person joined them. “Glad you liked it Luna.” Onew said, making Luna choke. Onew quickly handed her a glass of water. “You should really refrain from killing me Lee jinki!” Luna said and Onew chuckled. “I’ll try to remember that.” Onew winked then walked towards another table.

 

“You’re dating him?” Donghyun asked and Luna nodded. “It’s a quite a difficult relationship. I’m not sure if we are going to end up like Henry and Christine.” Luna answered him. “I’m confused.” Jeongmin confessed. “We started as friends and we made it up the ladder. We just dated very recently.” Luna explained and Hyunseong just have to ask. “When did you start dating?” “After the pepero kiss, he asked me if we could date or something.” Luna answered and everyone laughed. “That’s Onew for you.” Henry said then left the group.

 

“Oh, so how’s the kiss Soyou noona?” Minwoo asked and the girl glared at the mouse. “Shut up. It’s not even likeable” Soyou responded and a hurt Sunggyu joined them. “I’m so sorry about earlier Soyou-ssi.”  Sunggyu said as he placed a drink for Soyou. “I really am.” Sunggyu said then bowed to leave. “Did he just say sorry?” Soyou asked and everyone sighed. “He likes you Soyou noona.” Youngmin explained. “He’s been asking about you since forever. It’s just that Sunggyu hyung isn’t the confident type.” Youngmin finished and Kwangmin insisted that she taste the drink. “It’s Sunggyu hyung’s special brew. Similar to April Snow, this blend is Winter break. He wanted to prepare it for you but it seems that you’re too far to reach.” Kwangmin explained and Soyou shook her head. “Come on Soyou, he likes you.” Christine uttered and everyone nodded. “But..” Soyou tried to say but Donghyun already walked on the stage and resumed the program.

 

 “Everyone, settle down.” Donghyun said through the microphone. “I know that everyone is excited to know who are the finalist for star of the night but we have special performance from the 89 line” He continued. “And without further ado, the 89 Line Henry, Onew and Sunggyu.” Donghyun announced and more cheers were heard.

 

“This goes out to all people in love!” Henry said through the microphone and an upbeat song was played. 

Seoro hamkkeil ttaemyeon nunbitman bwado ara ara ara (uh-uh-) then Sunggyu and Onew joined in the singing.  I’m sending 1-4-3 geuljaron ajik jeondari an dwae woah oh oh The three were singing and dancing while everyone sang along and chanted.  Then before the rap part, the three walked towards the three girls before and took them to the stage. Sunggyu was hesitant to approach Soyou. The twins actually pushed the sister and she ended up tripping, Sunggyu fortunately caught her. “are you okay?” He asked and she nodded, blushing at the words uttered.

 

They continued to sing with the girls right beside them.  Sunggyu was really nervous but he tried to keep calm. After the song, the three girls went back to their table.  Hyunseong then turned to Soyou.  “Look Soyou-ssi, I can tell the Sunggyu hyung does have feelings for you. If he doesn’t have, he shouldn’t have kissed you. He shouldn’t have prepared something special for you. And he shouldn’t apologize for kissing you because you felt betrayed. He has genuine feelings towards you and I can tell just by looking into his pure and innocent eyes. A man as pure as Sunggyu hyung is trustworthy and is hard to find. If you don’t make things up with him, you’ll just both end up suffering.” Hyunseong said and Soyou just nodded, surprised at the desire of Hyunseong to ship the two.  “Here noona, why don’t you try opening up a bit?” Kwangmin said with a smile.

 

 

“Uhm Sunggyu-ssi.” Soyou said as she approached the barista who was walking back towards the counter after the performance. “oh Soyou-ssi.” Sunggyu greeted, making eye contact with the girl then shifted his gaze towards the drink she was holding then down the floor. “I’m really sorry. Uhm you dislike the drink? I’ll just replace it.” Sunggyu suggested. “I haven’t tasted it.” Soyou said and Sunggyu swallowed a bit hard. “oh, let me just replace it.” Sunggyu said and walked towards the counter. “Sunggyu wait.” She said and Sunggyu turned to face her. “They said that this is your special brew? Winter Break?” Soyou asked and Sunggyu blushed then nodded. “Why is it called winter break?” She asked and Sunggyu shifted his weight on his feet and stuttered on his words. “It was winter break when I first saw you.” He shyly said and it made Soyou’s cheeks red and warm. “I like you too.” Soyou replied and it made Sunggyu look up, only to see the girl walking back towards her table.

 

“Wait Soyou!” Sunggyu ran towards her. “Did I hear that correctly?” Sunggyu asked and Soyou nodded shyly then took a sip of the drink. “It’s delicious Gyu.” She answered with a smile. “Really?” Sunggyu asked, smiling brightly. Then out of the blue, Soyou kissed his cheek then turned to leave. “I love you Soyou!” Sunggyu shouted, loud enough to get the attention of everyone. Soyou was embarrassed and quickly ran towards her table while Sunggyu bowed to everyone, saying sorry for the disturbance.

 

 

 

----

 


 

a/N: I did not intend to ship Sunggyu with Soyou but a certain pepero kiss clip of the two during their debut days made me like the pairing ^^ aigoo they are really cute together Infinitestar anyone?!  I intended to ship MyungGyu here but I remember that Soyou deserves some spotlight and out comes this video in YT.. bam.. instant lovelife for Soyou XD wahahahahah I am crazy.

 

And I really like the LunaxOnew pair~ I love their duets ^^

 

And Christine.. is OC. I only find Dasom cutely paired with Henry during Happy Together episode but I can’t use her here. I don’t want to use Amber because her image is tomboyish~ not suitable hahahaha

 

AND SINCE I EXCEEDED 30 SUBSCRIBERS, HERE'S A FANFIC GIVEAWAY >>> ENTER THE CONTEST HERE<<<<

GET A CHANCE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE SERIES. OPEN ONLY TO SUBSCRIBERS ^^