Thank you for setting me free

The Consequence

a/N: Sorry for the lame update.. I'll make up with this one.....


"Hey Jeongmin, have you seen Donghyun hyung?" Hyunseong asked as he searched the backstage for the older brother. Jeongmin shook his head. "I have this feeling." Hyunseong started and Jeongmin's eyes widened. "You don't think that they've met?" Jeongmin asked and with that, the two Kims ran out of the dressing room and searched the campus for the older brother.

While searching, Hyunseong stopped and saw two faces he was avoiding the whole day. He swallowed hard and all the colors left his face. "Oh Hi Hyunseong!" Bora greeted him, hand in hand with Joongki, Hyunseong just nodded. "I know this is a bit sudden but, I'm with Joongki now." Bora said casually and Hyunseong nodded. "Great to know. it was fun while it lasted." Hyunseong said. "Have you found someone in SDH?" Bora asked and Hyunseong was disgusted with how Bora can act like everything was fine. Hyunseong shook his head, feeling like he had lost the battle with Joongki.

"Hyunseong oppa!!" The three suddenly heard and a group of girls were running towards them. They stopped just in front of Hyunseong and they handed fan gifts which surprised not only Hyunseong but also Bora and Joongki. "You sure are popular." Joongki commented and Hyunseong smirked. He then thought that he can manage without Bora and that he can receive love and attention from others. He then smiled towards the girls and accepted each and every gift. "Oppa, can we take a group picture?" One of the girls asked and Hyunseong bit his lip nervously, he's never fond of cameras and photographs, he's not handsome at all. But heck, it's worth a try.

"Sure!" Hyunseong said with a smile. The girls squealed in delight and a couple of them asked Bora and Joongki to take the pictures. The two was rather surprised with the request but took the cameras. Bora admitted she was a bit jealous as Hyunseong smiled at the camera and willingly posed with the girls, he never did that when they were together. "Thank you onnie! Hyunseong oppa, shall we see you at the Halloween Party?" One asked and he nodded. "Of course." He said and the girls squealed even more. "Take care oppa!" They said in unison, bowed together and happily left.

"Well you're coping just fine here Hyunseong." Bora said and Hyunseong nodded once. "Take care of Bora Joongki, I leave her to you." Hyunseong said then turned to leave. Bora then back hugged him and muttered "Thank you." Hyunseong smiled and removed the arms that used to be his source of warmth. "Just stay happy Bora." He said and then left them. Finally He was able to let go of the past that forced him to rebel. He walked away and genuinely smiled, he's finally free

 

....

"I'm sorry." Donghyun muttered and Minwoo's heart ached as he saw the hurt face of Donghyun; and the pain pierced his heart and it was beating rather fast.Donghyun then walked towards a destination unknown. Minwoo looked at the retreating back and heard the heavy pounding of his heart.

"Wait!" Minwoo shouted and chased after the older. He stopped running when he was a few feet away and started to walk in Donghyun's pace. Donghyun did not stop until they reached a certain place, he sat under the shade of a Mahogany tree, Minwoo wanted to sit down too but the skirt was preventing him so he just leaned back on the tree trunk.

They were silent for a few minutes, Donghyun stared out into the pale moon and sighed. "I'm every bit sorry for what I did." Donghyun said and Minwoo hummed. "Well I wanna know why you are sorry." Minwoo replied. "I guess I was just angry at Hyorin, I wanted to hurt her." Donghyun explained. "yeah, you did a great job hurting her, at the expense of my first kiss." Minwoo answered. "I'm sorry I took your first kiss, must have been a horrible experience for you." Donghyun said and Minwoo sighed. "Well I should've punched you in the face but I thought it'll kill the play." Minwoo honestly replied and Donghyun chuckled slightly.

"She's my first love and now my first heartache. I was blinded by her captivating charms and I guess I became who I am because of her." Donghyun started and Minwoo hummed to let him know that he was listening. "She was just as pretty as her name and little by little, she got me wrapped around her finger; a spell I couldn't break even if i tried." Donghyun continued. "I should've listened to Jeongmin when he said that Hyorin and Bora were ruthless gold diggers." Donghyun said and Minwoo nodded along."You've learned your lesson the hard way." Minwoo said and Donghyun nodded."Well I'd rather learned it the hard way and forever carry with me the wisdom rather than take the easy way and forever be haunted by the mistakes I've never learned to correct." Donghyun said and Minwoo smiled. "Now that's a poetic answer." Minwoo said and Donghyun finally stood and looked at Minwoo.

"I'm really sorry for dragging you into my problem. But lately, I think that breaking up with Hyorin is a good thing. And I am thankful that you are the one who helped me break free." Donghyun said and brushed the stray strand of Minwoo's wig off of his face then smiled. "You're really beautiful Minwoo." Donghyun muttered then kissed his cheek, Minwoo blushed as he touched his cheek. "Thank You." Donghyun muttered then smiled wider then walked away.

Minwoo was utterly shocked at the sudden kiss to even react. When he was able to digest what just happened, he chased after the older. "Yah Kim Donghyun! You are going to pay!" Minwoo screamed and seeing the running maknae, Donghyun laughed then broke into a run. "Catch me if you can Minwoo!" And they were running around the open area, laughing and giggling. Oh how Donghyun missed this kind of fun, when he used to play with his brothers and not caring about the world. When they were younger and it was just him, Hyunseong and Jeongmin, they were having so much fun just by having each other; Donghyun almost forgot how happy he was with the simplest things in life: He thought that life was all about pleasing Hyorin. Now that he remembered, he can finally be the old Donghyun, worthy to be called hyung.


a/n: yeah I just have to add those DongWoo moments wahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaokay you can kill me now for this update~