Hello Seoul District high!

The Consequence

 

A/N: Late update... but hopefully this is ok with you guys.


>>><<<

Jeongmin stretched as the alarm buzzes. He yawned then turned the irritating device off, glancing at the other bed if he had woken his brother. It was still 5:30 am and their new class will start at 8am so he still have time to fix breakfast for his hyungs. He left the bedroom and went to the kitchen, surprised to see a busy person cooking away.

"Youngmin?" Jeongmin asked and the boy spared him a glance then smiled. "Jeongmin hyung, you're early." Youngmin commented as he finished the dish he was cooking and placing it on a platter. "Yeah, I though I would be preparing breakfast for everyone but you got me to it." Jeongmin muttered and the younger chuckled. "I've gotten used of making breakfast for my brothers." Youngmin muttered and Jeongmin nodded.

"Here have a taste." Youngmin turned to face Jeongmin, a spoonful of fried rice at hand. "Aaahh" Youngmin said and Jeongmin did as he was told. It looked a lot like a wife feeding her husband, sweet.

"Yummy." Jeongmin said as he raised his two thumbs. "I hope your brothers would like it." Youngmin said and Jeongmin reassured him. They then decided to wake up the brothers. The breakfast was still awfully awkward after the fight between Hyunseong and Kwangmin.

"It's the first day of school so why don't we all cheer up?" Jeongmin tried to lighten the atmosphere but ended up receiving death glares. "It's ok Jeongmin hyung. It'll get better when we get to school." Youngmin comforted him and the older gave him a weak smile.

After breakfast and everyone was dressed for school, they left the house. They walked to the bus stop and got on the almost full bus. "Youngmin, here a vacant seat. Jeongmin bewailed and the three followed. The ride was silent for the six and when they got off at the corner where Seoul District High School was located, the six can see a bunch of girls outside, with different uniforms and different gifts. The six walked towards the gates and the girls squealed at the sight of the six.

"Omo, Mirror Prince Jeongmin-oppa!" One of the girls muttered and Jeongmin bowed at them. "Hello!" Jeongmin muttered and the girls squealed more. "We only prepared three lunches, we didn't know that SIA's Kim brothers were transferring." One of the girls muttered. looking disappointed but Youngmin gave her a smile. "It's ok, we can share this amongst us right?" Youngmin asked and the girls nodded, then bowed before going to their own schools.

"You get free lunches?" Jeongmin asked and the three nodded. "We are not extorting them, these are gifts!" Minwoo quickly answered, seeing how Donghyun seemed to have something to say. The six entered the school and it wasn't prestigious in terms of its architecture and landscaping. The students looked plain and makeup wasn't really a necessity; it was just ordinary.

"Youngmin!" a girl called out and Youngmin smiled at her. "Dassom-ssi" Youngmin then introduced the three foreign face and she greeted them respectfully. "Hi! You look really cute!" Jeongmin muttered and the girl blushed. "Thank you." Dassom replied. She then walked towards her classroom, dragging Minwoo along. "Wait a moment Dassom-ssi." Minwoo muttered and he run to get Donghyun. "My class is this way, if you can follow me or else I'll leave you without a care" Minwoo muttered and Donghyun raised an eyebrow but followed the younger.

"Ours is this way." Youngmin announced and Kwangmin walked ahead of them. The room was still ordinary, nothing like their SIA's well constructed class room with all the amenities. The chairs were decent enough but not as comfortable as the ones they've got in SIA. The four entered and no one really noticed the new faces, they have their own world anyway. A few minutes passed and the bell rang, signaling the start of school.

"If you could come here Jeongmin and Hyunseong." Mr. Park bewailed and the two walked to the front.

"Ok class, 2 new faces for the rest of the year." Mr. Park announced and the two introduced themselves. Pretty much all the girls stifle a squeal as the two introduced themselves; and eventhough they are now wearing a public school uniform, they still look like rich kids. After the introduction, the two settled down beside the twins. The day progressed just like any other school day, aside from the fact that Hyunseong and Kwangmin were stubborn stones hating each others' guts.

---

"Lunch!" Minwoo muttered as he stretched his arms before leaving the room, Donghyun followed.

The two walked passed the canteen then out into the open field and settled on an empty table under the shade of an old tree. Donghyun did not ask any questions, rather, he was enjoying his quiet time. A few minutes passed before four figures joined them and Youngmin laid out the free lunch made for them.

"The girls usually prepare this for us. We tried to reject the idea but they all insisted. To clarify things, we are not taking advantage of them." Youngmin muttered as he finished opening the lunches. Hyunseong instantly grabbed one lunch and kept it to himself.

"Yah Hyunseong, that's not even for you!" Donghyun reprimanded the younger and Hyunseong pouted, quite unexpectedly that it made Kwangmin laugh.

"You look so ugly!" Kwangmin blurted out and Hyunseong was about to launch a fist at the yellow rat when Donghyun gave him a knowing look.

"We can all share right, it's like pot luck, there's enough for everyone!" Youngmin said as he took his chopsticks and started getting some food, Jeongmin followed.

"Neh Youngmin, these girls can really cook. It's delicious!" Jeongmin exclaimed and Youngmin chuckled.

"Yeah, we already told them that we can't return their feelings but still they insisted on giving us lunches. They argued that they are merely practicing their cooking skills for their future husbands." Youngmin answered and Donghyun almost choked at the cheesiness.

"Yah, what a lame excuse!" Donghyun muttered.

"Don't eat if you find it lame." Minwoo replied and pissed Donghyun.

"Donghyun hyung, calm down, he has a point." Jeongmin muttered and they continued to eat in silence

The bell rang which signaled the start of the afternoon classes.

"All seniors, assemble at the auditorium." The announcement came and all six walked towards the auditorium. They found their classes and joined their classmates as the principal walked to the center of the stage and called their attention.

"Good to see my seniors all together in one place, It'll be a few more months till your graduation and I hope each and everyone of you are working hard to pass all your exams; you don't want to waste your parents' taxes right?" The principal said and the seniors were nodding and saying yes randomly.

"As you may have noticed, the school festival will be in a few months and the task of organizing for the event is handed to seniors. Last year, the seniors had made a hell of a show that it pasted their names on the history of SDHS. Now I challenge your batch to do the same. Take this afternoon to brainstorm. Mr. Park I hand the task to you." The principal said and the teacher took the microphone and talked to the seniors.

"I know that this was a short notice but I hope everyone can cooperate for the success of our school festival as well as for the legacy of your batch." Mr. Park said and everyone clapped their hands.

"Yah, Park Jungsoo you are too optimistic!" Minwoo's class  adviser said.

"You also said that last year Heechul, but you know that I always prove you wrong!" Leeteuk said as he gathered his class for a meeting.

"Okay class, we are leading your senior batch so let's crack those brains and let the ideas pour in." Leeteuk muttered and everyone shouted in agreement before dispersing into little groups to discuss their ideas.

"Are we going to just sit down and watch?" Heechul asked his class and they too broke itno groups to discuss.

"Minwoo, why don't you drag your boyfriend to where your brothers are and you might be able to come up with something good, instead of the two of you arguing." Heechul said as he stopped before the bickering couple when they couldn't agree on something.

"He's not my boyfriend!" the two answered their teacher who smirked.


"Maybe not now, but who know maybe later?" Heechul said then left the two to ask Dasom and her group. Donghyun and Minwoo went awkward so Minwoo decided to just follow Heechul and talk to his brothers. Donghyun followed and sat next to his brothers.

Why in the hell are they planning stupid school activities were confusing the Kim brothers.


A/N: boring I know but I have to update somehow.

btw thanks to all subscribers because this story is now my 3rd most subscribed story! thanks my lovely bestfriends^^