Halloween Party

The Consequence

 

 

A/N:  Thanks to 38 subscribers and 6 up votes^^ you made me really happy.. Kinda feels nostalgic how this story used to only have 2 readers and my sister was the only one leaving a comment~ hahahaha

 

And by the way, the kpop groups exists though let’s pretend that they have different members XD ahahah

 

Word count 2,464


 

“You are so dead meat jeongmin!” Hyunseong growled at the maknae as he paced around the locker room. “Relax hyung, you’ve done this before.” Jeongmin said, and the middle Kim glared at him. “Yeah in the bathroom!” Hyunseong shouted and the 3Min princes were chuckling. “It’s not funny!” Hyunseong screamed and it made the three laughed out loud. “It’ll be Ok Hyunseong, we can’t let those brats get all the attention right?” Donghyun said with a smirk and Hyunseong grinned. “Hell no! I’m not going to lose to a yellow rat!” Hyunseong said and eyed the twin wearing the Pikachu ears. “You what?! Oh it’s so on.” Kwangmin replied, grinning at the partner. “You’ll eat your words.” Minwoo added and they walked out of the locker room. “Yeah, better be prepared.” Donghyun spat back but laughed before following them outside, Hyunseong also followed.

 

“That’s weird. Are they arguing or just playing around?” Jeongmin asked and Youngmin shook his head. “I have no idea.” Youngmin replied then smiled. “Well I guess it’ll be very interesting to watch you three perform.” Youngmin said and it made Jeongmin blush like crazy. Then to make matters worse, Youngmin started to fix the Tigger ears and jacket; Youngmin’s face were mere inches from his and if only his courage would kick in, he’ll kiss those ruby red lips. “There, let’s go and meet the others shall we?” Youngmin said, satisfied with fixing Jeongmin’s costume. Jeongmin nodded and they walked out of the locker room.

 

“Ready?” Their Manager asked and everyone cheered before opening the doors to April Shower Café and Resto’s Annual Halloween party. There were many people who came, dressed in fancy costumes with pretty faces bearing smiles. The staff ushered them in with all the courtesy and hospitality. Food and Drinks were served, as this was included in the package.

 

“Oh Soyou Noona?” Youngmin was surprised to see his sister with 2 other girls; Sunggyu, who was attending to a few college girls glanced towards them upon hearing the name. “I was only dragged by my friends. And you remember Christine and Luna right?” Soyou said as she introduced the 2 girls with her. “Youngmin, my brother.” Soyou introduced the boy. “Hello, it’s been a very long time Christine-ssi, Luna-ssi” Youngmin greeted. “please call us noona,  we’re Soyou’s friends.” Luna said and Youngmin nodded and led them to a spare table.  “There’ll be games so I hope you can participate.” Youngmin said and then bowed before leaving.  “Your brother is adorable!” Christine commented and the Soyou smiled and thanked her.

 

“So to formally start the party, how about a debut stage?” Henry said as he took the stage and everyone cheered. “I’ve introduced them before but now they are going to blow you away with their special stage. April Shower Café proudly presents the Kim Trio.” Henry introduced them and the three nervously walked up the stage. “Kim Trio Fighting!” The 3min princes cheered and it made all three happy.

 

“Uhm I hope you’ll like this simple song that we’ve prepared. We’re not good singers like KRY or talented performers like 89 line, but hopefully, we’re not that bad.” Jeongmin said and it made everyone laugh. Then cue music. The three nervously sang Shinee’s popular song Love like Oxygen and everyone started to sing along. They were surprised at the reception; some girls were chanting their names. “encore!” Everyone shouted and the three couldn’t believe that the people actually liked it; the applauses and screams were deafening.

 

“You want encore?” Henry asked as he took the stage and everyone was screaming wildly. “Well I think we need to let them prepare for an encore. Why don’t we watch our 3min princes?” Henry suggested and everyone cheered again. Then the three walked to the stage, cue music. The three were definitely good dancers and the girls went wild with their dance skills, even perfecting the scorpion move.

 

“Now that’s amazing!” Henry said and now Sunggyu joined him on stage. “Hey Henry, I noticed some important people in the crowd tonight.” Sunggyu said and Henry scanned the place and saw the three girls by the corner and he smiled. “Wow, we have pretty ladies in the house.” Henry said, pointing at random people in the crowd and they screamed like crazy fangirls. “Aside from the pretty lasies, we also have SIA’s Taemin and Key! And they were the champions from the recently concluded Kollab dance contest at SDH.” Sunggyu said. “And tonight, we will witness something special since I heard Taemin and Sungjong prepared a Sistar19 dance cover.” Henry hinted and the crowd went wild. “not only that, but I hope you’ll look forward to KRY and 89 line performances later!” Sunggyu added and the crowd cheered.

 

“But right now, there’s a certain kpop group that is quickly gaining the public interest.” Henry said and Sunggyu nodded. “It’s a six member group that started with aegyo but has been showing their multiple images over the past comebacks.” Sunggyu added. “And April Shower Café proudly presents Kim Trio and  3Min Princes together for a special stage covering..” Henry said and Sunggyu finished “Korea’s rising star  Boyfriend.” Everyone applauded and the six performed like the group was supposed to perform. They did the aegyo dance, then moved to the more mature and complex routines of the boy group. It was pure joy and the crowd chanted along. Now that was truly remarkable.

 

“Wow that was fantastic!” This time Sungyeol and Myungsoo were the MC’s. “Did you know that they only practiced that for less than a week?” Myungsoo informed them and the audience were ecstatic that they applauded more. “Now that’s talent! We have more surprises in store for you all including the star for the night. We will choose 10 people from the audience with the most creative and appealing costumes and they will strut their stuff in a fashion show.” Sungyeol announced and everyone cheered. “But the good part, the winner will receive a 1 day date with their bias from April Shower Café, all expense paid!” Myungsoo said and the cheers were louder.  “But before we get to that, why don’t we play a game?” Sungyeol asked and there was a loud ‘yes’ as reply.

 

“May we call on the 89line on stage.”  Myungsoo said and the three cute guys walked to the stage. “The game is Pepero Kiss, everyone familiar?” Sungyeol asked and the girls squealed. “Now three of you can get a pepero kiss from Henry, Sunggyu or Onew.” Myungsoo said and the crowd was screaming loudly; the three 89 line were smiling widely. “But since there are so many of you and only three of them, we will have a bidding process to know who will get the chance of a lifetime.” The girls calmed down and Sungyeol continued. “The collected bid will be used for the Annual Christmas outreach for the kids at the local orphanage and elderly homes. So you win a kiss and  get to help others.” Sungyeol ended and Myungsoo asked each lad some words to encourage bids.

 

“Namjaga saranghaelten!” Sunggyu sang and everyone spazzed like crazy. “yeah like you can.” Soyou muttered to herself. “I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6” Henry sang the line and more screams were heard.  “you say it so easily.” Christine commented. “Noona you’re my MVP..” Onew sang then winked, effectively killing noonas in the crowd. “Such a player.” Luna said out loud.

 

“Great, shall we begin the bid with $1.00? Reminder, the bid is for all three 89 line so make sure you and your friends pool your money for the bid” Myungsoo asked and the girls were raising their hands to bid for the member they liked. “$25.00! I Love you Onew!” One noona called out and that was rather high for high school students. Onew made a heart sign towards them. “$30.00. Sunggyu oppa!” One girl called out, Sunggyu threw hearts to their group. “$35.00 because I love Henry!” One girl called out and Henry smiled then blew them a kiss. This is scary, the battle is on. So $35.00 is the bid to beat. Any other bidders?” Sungyeol called out and one girl raised her hand. “$50.00” She said and all looked at her, it was Luna. Seeing her, Onew smiled widely.

 

“60!” One called out. “70!” another bid was called and finally they reached $150, that’s more than enough for three boys. “Any higher bid?” Myungsoo called out and the room was rather silent, the girl who bid was already smiling wide. “Going once.” Sungyeol announced.

 

“250.” A voice called out and the girl who spoke was Christine, Henry was smiling wide this time. “250. Any more bids?” Myungsoo called out. “Going once, going twice. Sold!” Sungyeol announced and everyone clapped their hands. “Now pretty lady, call out two of your friends and join us on stage.” Myungsoo said and Christine, Luna and Soyou obliged. Christine handed them the money and Myungsoo interviewed her. “That was a huge amount, what motivated you?” Myungsoo asked and Christine answered him “It’s for the kids and elderly. I’m very willing to donate any amount I could for them.” Christine answered and the audience applauded.

 

“But do you have any bias from the 89 line?” Sungyeol asked and she nodded. “Henry” She answered and the mocha stepped forward and hugged her. “Thank you.” He whispered to her ears. The crowd was jealous of Christine, who wouldn’t be? “And we have..” Myungsoo asked the two girls. “Luna, Onew biased!” She proudly announced and Onew gave her a hug. “Soyou” Soyou shyly said and Sunggyu shyly approached her and shook her hand. “What? Embarrassed hamseter? She deserves more than a hand shake!” Sungyeol said and everyone chanted “hug!” which he did, but as soon as it ended, the two was blushing furiously!

 

“We did promise a pepero kiss right?” Myungsoo asked and the crowd replied with “yes!” Sungjong then handed them a box of pepero. “So let’s all give them a round of applause. “ Sungyeol encouraged the six and the crowd was cheering them on. Sunggyu and Soyou couldn’t look at each other while Henry and Christine was okay with it. “Are you sure you want to do this?” Onew asked Luna and she nodded. “My first kiss oppa, so better do it properly.” Luna answered. “I’ll try my best.” Onew replied. 

 

Then it started, each pair munching on the pepero slowly. Henry and Christine finished first, Henry made sure to kiss her briefly; they can make out later, but not on stage. Luna and Onew were making eye contact, and when it was about to break, Onew pulled Luna close and placed their lips together. “How’s your first kiss?” Onew asked and Luna was blushing like mad. She touched her lips then smiled. “Perfect.” She softly said and it made Onew smile. Sunggyu and Soyou on the other hand was nowhere near the romantic feel of the game; they were awkward! Then just as their lips were about to meet, Soyou bit the pepero stick and pulled away, effectively making Sunggyu pout. “This will not do!” Myungsoo commented and handed 1 more pepero. “Do it properly!” Sungyeol added.  Take two was actually better and this time Soyou just closed her eyes as their faces came closer to each other. Then their lips briefly met and as quickly as it happened, they separated, blushing redder than a tomato. Everyone cheered.

 

“Noona!” the 3Min greeted Soyou and she was embarrassed to face them. “Hey Soyou, sorry about that.” Sunggyu apologized and Soyou shook her head. “It’s ok.” Soyou shyly replied and Sunggyu was unsure if it was really ok. “Don’t worry hyung, we’re in favor of SoGyu” Kwangmin said and the two blushed. “or should it be SungYou?” Youngmin asked and that made Soyou blush harder. “Stupid brothers!” Soyou commented then walked away. “Does she hate me?” Sunggyu asked and the three shook their heads. “Don’t worry hyung, she likes you!” Minwoo answered.

 

“How about a pepero kiss battle? We’ve done this before right?” Henry asked and the crowd cheered. “Pepero battle?” Jeongmin asked and Youngmin answered for him. “random pairing battle for the shortest pepero stick. I got paired up with Minwoo last year and we won.” Youngmin said and Jeongmin nodded.  “Shall we draw out the names?” Onew suggested as Kyuhyun handed them a box with names. “First pair Donghyun” Henry called out the name. “And Minwoo” Onew called out his partner. The two were rather surprised but walked to the stage. The other pairs were also called out inclusing Myungsoo and Sugyeol,  Kwangmin and Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Youngmin, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and finally Sunggyu and Sungjong. Then one person from the crowd raised his hand and walked to the stage. “can I be Sungjong’s partner instead?”  It was Taemin. Henry and Onew looked at each other then to Sunggyu who smiled then nodded.

 

“Everybody Ready?” Henry called out and Sunggyu handed each a pepero stick. “Go!” Onew said and the pairs were munching on the pepero stick. They were really competitive. Donghyun was eyeing Minwoo who returned the gaze, well it’s not their first kiss anyway, so he just agreed and closed his eyes, Donghyun took the last bite; their lips briefly touching and the crowd went wild. “And Youngmin didn’t even have to kiss me last year to win.” Minwoo commented then looked away, blushing at the thought of Donghyun kissing him again. The others were munching too, Myungsoo and Sungyeol was trying their best but Sungyeol bit harder than expected and the pepero stick broke. Taemin and Sungjong were almost kissing but Sungjong decided that it’ll never work, he bit the other end and broke the stick.

 

“Is it okay if we go all the way?” Jeongmin asked before biting the pepero stick. “I’m fine with it, make the move Jeongmin hyung.” Youngmin said with a grin before biting his end of the stick. They move a few millimeters at a time and when they got close, Jeongmin hesitated. Youngmin smiled and suddenly, Jeongmin just bit the remaining pepero stick and closed the gap between their lips.

 

“Don’t kiss me I’m warning you!” Kwangmin said and Hyunseong agreed. “Why would I? You’re not my type!” Hyunseong answered and they started. They were staring straight into each other’s eyes and before they knew it, they were actually kissing; their lips were soft and warm on each other. But Kwangmin snapped out of the trance and pushed the older away as the crowd was spazzing like mad people who’ve forgotten their meds.

 

“Oh wow, that was something.” Onew said. “I guess we have a triple tie.” Henry announced and everyone clapped their hands. The six quickly went down and walked towards the locker room.

 

 


 

A/N:  I’m cutting the original chapter because I realized that it was rather longer than expected. How’s the pepero Kiss for you guys? Cheesy? Hahahah 

Anyway, who the hell is Christine and Luna? Will talk about them on the next chapter^^

Guess what~ it's a double update!!!! 

 

AND SINCE I EXCEEDED 30 SUBSCRIBERS, HERE'S A FANFIC GIVEAWAY >>> ENTER THE CONTEST HERE<<<<

GET A CHANCE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE SERIES. OPEN ONLY TO SUBSCRIBERS ^^