where do you want to stand?

The Consequence

a/n: I am sick T.T just a week ago I was struggling with cough and now my nose is clogged and I am experiencing a major headache. T.T my health is really not well and I don’t know anymore T.T
so this will be a hurried and lousy update.

----

“where do we stand?” Youngmin asked and Jeongmin was too stunned to answer. They stare at each other, Jeongmin biting his lower lip in nervousness.

“What do you mean?” Jeongmin asked back and Youngmin sighed and walked to his bed.

“Forget it hyung.” Youngmin said in an irritated tone that did not go unnoticed by the older.

“Do you have a problem Youngmin?” Jeongmin asked as he sat next to Youngmin on his bed. He heard Youngmin sighed loudly and what happened next was a complete shock to both of them.

Youngmin leaned in and kissed Jeongmin who was too stunned to react. The sudden move had Jeongmn blushing and he closed his eyes and responded back to the kiss. It was sweet and gentle kiss that had the two breathless and blushing when they parted.

‘My problem is…” Youngmin looked down and Jeongmin wasn’t sure what to say anymore. “Hyung, I’ve been crushing on you for so long but I never got to know your intention.” Youngmin paused and took Jeongmin’s hand. “hyung, I really like you.” Youngmin confessed and it got Jeongmin blushing hard as tears build on the sides of his tiny eyes.

“You do? Really?” Jeongmin asked and Youngmin nodded. “I like you too!” Jeongmin let the tears spill as he embraced the younger tightly. They slept on the same bed, arms protectively around each other. Jeongmin’s face was buried on Youngmin’s chest and this was the warmest feeling they had in their lifetime.

“You are really twins.” Jeongmin commented as he took in Youngmin’s scent and the younger hummed in response. “Confessing at the same time.” Jeongmin chuckled and it made Youngmin smile.

“Good thing we liked different persons.” Youngmin said and the two closed their eyes.

---

Both Donghyun and Minwoo was surprised to see the four during breakfast. It was an unusual sight because Hyunseong was pretty much clinging to Kwangmin like he was some treasure of some sort while Jeongmin and Youngmin was all smiles.

“This is creepy.” Minwoo commented and Donghyun nodded.

“Okay, tell me what’s going on in here.” Donghyun demanded and the four looked at him with a confused look then back to their partners and ended up blushing.

“We’re together.” The four said in unison which made Minwoo choke on his soup.

“Bwoh? You? As in together?” Minwoo asked and the four nodded shyly.

“Okay.. I wasn’t expecting that.” Donghyun said but composed himself and smiled at the four. “Wow. Congratulations then.” He said and the four thanked him.

‘Congratulations hyung-deul” Minwoo added.

“You are not mad hyung?” Hyunseong asked and Donghyun raised a brow. “You know, about my orientation.” Hyunseong finished and Donghyun smiled at the brother.

“I am not against it Hyunseong, as long as Kwangmin here makes you tame and happy.” He said and Kwangmin blushed like a bride. “It was like a cheesy drama you know. The two of you avoiding each other and then ending up together.” Donghyun said and the two blushed a bit more.

“And what about the two of you? Who confessed first?” Donghyun asked and Youngmin raised his hand. “Seriously? Like Jeongmin are you that slow?” Donghyun asked and Jeongmin blushed hard.

‘I was afraid of rejection.” Jeongmin confessed and that made Youngmin peck his boyfriend’s cheek.

“Too cheesy.” Minwoo commented and Donghyun nodded.

The six decided to go to the mall to buy some Christmas presents since it’s their free day. The obvious pairs where all bouncing and happy while they shop, While Donghyun and Minwoo were a bit awkward with the situation. Then Donghyun suddenly laughed out loud.

“What’s so funny? ‘Minwoo asked and Donghyun shook his head.

“Just how weird human emotions work. One minute they’re enemies and the next they were lovers.” He said, looking at Hyunseong and Kwangmin.

“Well at least they are not killing each other.” Minwoo commented and Donghyun sighed.

“Hyunseong?” They heard a voice and it was Yoseob and his friends.

‘Hey there!” Hyunseong greeted him.

“Fancy meeting you here. Shopping?” He asked and Hyunseong nodded.

“Oh by the way, I want you to meet Kwangmin, my boyfriend.” Hyunseong introduced the younger and Yoseob gladly shook his hand.

“Kwangmin? You mean him?” Yoseob grinned at Hyunseong and the shorter guy suddenly hugged Hyunseong as he congratulated his friend. “Oh My God! You finally confessed. Oh My this is a miracle!” Yoseob was genuinely happy.

“I’m sorry about that. It’s just that it took a lot of convincing to make Hyunseong here realize that he loves you. Such a pain! Do you know how much he cried when you avoided him? He was weeping and punching the wall and.. “ Hyunseong stopped the friend from blabbering by covering his mouth.

‘He doesn’t need to know the details.” Hyunseong glared at Yoseob who smiled then embraced Kwangmin.

“He is a precious and fragile friend. By his stories, you are a wonderful person. Please take care of him.” Yoseob said and Kwangmin assured him that he will. Yoseob then waved goodbye and walked towards the department store.

Kwangmin extended a hand which Hyunseong took and since it was cold, he tucked his intertwined hand inside his coat pocket and smiled at Kwangmin.

Both Donghyun and Minwoo shuddered seeing the sweetness of the two but then they both know that the two were meant for each other, knowing what rejection means and how to control each other. Their hands were a perfect fit and that was something inevitable.

“Sweet couple.” Minwoo commented and Donghyun agreed.

‘Pikachu!!!” Kwangmin chirped and dragged Hyunseong towards the character shop.

“Text you later!” Hyunseong shouted as he followed Kwangmin towards the shop.

“Well the two of you?” Donghyun asked and Jeongmin smiled widely.

“We are looking into buying gifts at a boutique over there.” Jeongmin pointed a colorful shop and Donghyun sighed. “Go ahead, find your couple’s stuff.” Donghyun shooed them and the two bowed before happily walking towards the store to check out some couple shirts.

“That leaves you and me, any ideas?” Donghyun asked and Minwoo grinned and dragged him towards the arcade, Minwoo then got on a dance pad and challenged Donghyun on a one on one.

“Me? Really?” Donghyun asked and Minwoo nodded. “You are so on!” Donghyun said as he took his place just before the song started. It was a difficult song but Minwoo was an expert in dancing. He went through the routine flawlessly. Donghyun wasn’t that bad and he was really doing well. He busted a few impressive moves and the score was a tie.

“That was something, Round 2?” Minwoo asked and Donghyun smirked at him. “Bring it on.” Donghyun removed his coat and focused his attention on the screen.

The little dance competition drew a small crowd and that only intensified their desire to win. By the end of the third round, it was still a draw and both just accepted that they were equal.

“I never had such fun dancing.” Donghyun remarked.

“Well, It’s nice to loosen up a bit some times.” Minwoo commented.

They walked aimlessly when something caught Donghyun’s attention. HE dragged Minwoo towards a crane and asked him to pick something. Minwoo pointed at the Mickey stuffed toy and Donghyun nodded.

“Let’s have a deal, if I get that toy in 5 tries, you’ll have to do everything I ask for today.” Donghyun proposed.

‘And if you don’t?” Minwoo asked.

“Then I’ll do everything you ask for today.” He replied and Minwoo agreed. The first three tries was a failure while the fourth one was an almost win. Minwoo was already thinking of thing he could ask Donghyun to do when the alarm sounded, indicating that a price was won. Donghyun took out the toy from the bin and was waving it in front of Minwoo.

“I won so I have you as my slave for today.” Donghyun said with that, Minwoo gulped and awaited his punishment

----

a/n: Cliff hanger!

I think this series have a few more chapters to go T.T i don't think it can be prolonged anymore.. heads up for the Jeongyoung angst and well a cheesy typical ending T.T