Star for a night

The Consequence

a/n: Sorry this took sooooo long. I was super busy T_T and with the SS5 snd OGS Manila, I became twice as busy! Anyway, the date will happen in the next chapter so the three winners will get their dream date later on; though I will introduce you guys here. This will probably be a bit short just to transition the scene for the date. ^^~ Heads up for the pairings ~^^

---

“Lovely isn’t it?” Youngmin said as he took the stage, his twin brother nodding to agree with his statement. The crowd cheered for the two, they really look cute as Pikachu and Pooh Bear.

“So Pikwangchu, I wonder what more surprises April shower has in store for everyone.” Youngmin asked and the girls squealed; he looks so adorable. “Well, I know one thing that will make them excited, how about a special number from SDH’s Sungjong and SIA’s Taemin?” Kwangmin asked and the girls screamed louder. “I’m really sure everyone’s excited so why don’t we give it up for Taemin and Sungjong,” Youngmin announced and the lights dimmed.

“S-i-s-t-t-a-r, Sistar..” The sound bewailed and the two teens danced to a seductive Sistar19 song, Gone not around anymore as everyone cheered. They continued to dance until the song changed to The Boys, the crowd singing and shouting fanchants. It was all hyper and fun, the two were obviously enjoying the performance. But the surprises didn’t end there as they ended their performance with Infinite H’s Special Girl. Now that’s precious.

“Settle down people! Now we came to the highlight of the event. We are going to announce the Star of the night!” Jeongmin said and Minwoo joined him on stage. “I see beautiful faces and pretty costumes so why don’t we ask our April Shower staff to bring in the ten lovely candidates for Star of the night?” Minwoo announced and ten April Shower staff approached 10 lucky ladies and led them on stage. The girls were surprised and excited at the same time. “Omo, Kwangmin oppa!” one squealed in delight.

There were 10 lovely ladies dressed in their best Halloween costumes. They were led to the stage and asked to walk down the ramp for a mini fashion show. The music played and the girls happily paraded either their colorful or scary costumes. There ghosts and witches and fairy princess.

“A round of applause for our finalists” Sunggyu said as he joined the 10 girls on stage. “But here’s a surprise for you. A serenade from April Shower’s very own KRY.” Sunggyu announced and the girls squealed, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung started to sing “She” and everyone was amazed at the beautiful voices of the three. They walked towards the girls and handed each a rose, even at that moment, they were winners. The song ended and KRY was greeted with thunderous applauses.

“Oh wasn’t that spectacular.” Henry said and Sunggyu nodded beside him. “Now we will choose not one but three lucky girls who will hae their dream date with their April shower bias.” Sunggyu added and the girls were so happy to have been given two extra slots for the date.

“So drum roll please” Henry said and the music played. “!st star of the night is…” He paused for a moment to keep the tension going. “Elvira the evil Queen from Snow White.” Henry announced and the girl was shocked that Sunggyu approached her and led her towards the center. “May I know your name?” Sunggyu asked and the girl stuttered “Amyeira”.

“Lovely name, And since you won, you can choose one.” Henry said and the girl instantly blurted out Kwangmin’s name. It’s no surprise though, since Kwangmin is really popular. Kwangmin joined her on stage and the girl couldn’t resist hugging her bias. He then led her down the stage to talk to her about the date.

“Okay our next Star of the night is a real princess.” Sunggyu said with a smile, his eyes disappearing into a thin line. “Let’s welcome our next winner, Princess Aurora.” The girl in pink ball gown walked to the center and smiled sweetly. “Omo Sunggyu, look at her, she looks like our lost sister.” Henry commented and Sunggyu agreed. “Neh mind telling us your name Princess?” Henry asked and she replied “Kim Jihyun”

“Jihyun-ssi, your pick.” Sunggyu said with a smile and she thought for a while and answered “Hyunseong oppa please.” Everyone was surprised especially Hyunseong’s brothers . Hyunseong smirked then walked towards the girl, kneeling in front of him and kissing her hand. “Pleasure to be your prince my lady.” Hyunseong said and the girl blushed as she was led next to Kwangmin and Amyeira.

“The last Star for the night shall we say this together Sunggyu?” Henry asked and Sunggyu nodded before they said it together. “Piglet.” The girl dressed in Pink stuffed piglet costume squealed as she ran towards the center and was really happy to have won. “Wow a cute piglet, what’s your name sweetie?” Henry asked and the girl said her name confidently. “Angelah.” “Well Angelah, your date?” Sunggyu asked and she did not think twice and said. “Youngmin oppa!” The older twin smiled and walked to her, then gave her a hug. “What a cute pair, Pooh and piglet.” Sunggyu commented and everyone laughed.

“Now we leave the rest of the night for everyone to party and enjoy themselves.” Henry announced and party music blasted as everyone danced. The staff gathered around the three girls and congratulated them and took pictures of the couples.

“Are you sure you want to date this grumpy guy?” Donghyun asked Jihyun and she nodded. “He’s really quite but handsome.” She replied with a blush on her cheeks. “Why are you surprised? Like she said I’m handsome. So we’ll set the date this weekend? Come to the shop by 2pm okay?” Hyunseong said and Jihyun nodded. He then led the girl towards the middle of the dance floor and danced with her. “So I guess we are the dateless ones.” Jeongmin said as the three stared at the other three having a good time with the lucky girls. “Come on guys it’s halloween let’s just party!!!!” Minwoo said and dragged the two to dance with random people and enjoyed the night away.

a/n: Very sorry for posting this late.. I know it was a month delayed but my work schedule and then SS5 Manila and OGS manila took over most of my weekends… this is really rushed so I’ll try to make up by writing your dates well ^^ please bear with me ( I have tons of series to update XD)