It's a date ^^

The Consequence

 

A/n: Hello there.. I will try to make this dates of yours a success^^
Amyeira, Cellyne (aka Jihyun) and Iloveboyfriend (aka Angelah) i hope you like this chapter
And very sorry for posting this super late



---

The eve of their weekend dates came and the six where busy preparing. While the twins were checking of the final details of their date, Hyunseong was busy watching TV. “aren’t you preparing for your date?” Jeongmin asked and Hyunseong just gave him a smirk. “What about your preparations then?” Hyunseong asked as he flipped the channel. “Good, all prepared. But I feel like a third wheel on hyung-deul’s date.” Jeongmin confessed and Hyunseung gave him a chuckle. “Well the four of you will be third, fourth, fifth and sixth wheels.” Hyunseong joked which made Jeongmin gag at him.


...

The morning came and everyone was busy about preparations and stuff when Hyunseong lazily dragged himself out of his shared room and inside the kitchen. “We are going!” Jeongmin shouted from the door and the twins gave him a wave and the three were out of the door. “Hyung, shouldn’t you hurry up? You’ll be late for your date.” Kwangmin said as he finished his cup of hot choco. “My date starts in the afternoon.” Hyunseong said and Kwangmin gave him a surprised look as Youngmin handed him his breakfast. “Don’t think stupid erted things, she has violin classes in the morning.” Hyunseong answered the question marks floating above Kwangmin’s head. “Oh, musically inclined.” Kwangmin said and smiled then left him. “we will be leaving first hyung.” Youngmin said and Hyunseong nodded and ate his breakfast as the twins prepared for their dates.


“Hyung we’re leaving first!” Youngmin shouted from the door and hyunseong made a sound to acknowledge the younger.

...


“Hello!!!” The twins greeted everyone at the April Shower cafe and walked towards the two girls seating on separate tables. “Amyeira?” Kwangmin asked and the girl nodded with a warm smile. “I’ll make something for you before we leave, is that okay?” Kwangmin asked and the girl nodded. Kwangmin proceeded to the counter and asked Sungyeol if he could make one special cup. Sungyeol nodded and handed an apron to him.
”Angelah, hi!” Youngmin waved at her and took a seat across her. “Oppa!” She squealed but covered . “Hey, want a special treat before we leave?” Youngmin asked and Angelah nodded excitedly. “Wait for a while.” Youngmin said and joined his brother.

A couple of minutes passed and the twins handed the girls their special treat and led them out of the cafe for their date. “See yah later hyung!” Kwangmin waved and led her date to the other side of the street. Youngmin waved back before leading his date to the other side.

“We’ll board a bus to Children’s grand park, is that ok?” Kwangmin asked and Amyeira nodded. “Oppa.. You can call me Amy.” She shyly said and Kwangmin smiled widely. “Sure Amy, it’s a nice name.” Kwangmin said as he placed his hand in front of the girl and smiled. Amyeira nodded and placed her hand over his and walked towards the bus stop. They boarded the bus and sat next to each other near the back of the bus.

“I Hope you’ll like traditional Korean Culture.” Youngmin said and Angelah nodded. “Are we going to take a picture wearing hanbok?” She asked and Youngmin nodded with a smile. “I’m excited!” Angelah remarked as they walked towards the other bus stop when she tripped on her shoe laces. Youngmin’s reflexes kicked in and caught her before she kissed the hard concrete. “Oh oppa, gomawa!” She said with a flushed face and Youngmin smiled and let her go. He then knelt and tied the laces for her. “There, shall we enjoy this day?’ Youngmin asked as he extended his hand and Angelah took it with a smile. They boarded a bus and went on their way.


===


Hyunseong took his time preparing before he came to April Shower Cafe. He chose his clothes and styled his hair perfectly, he was just super handsome and boys would ask why they weren’t gifted with those looks. He walked out and went to the cafe, greeting girls who were eyeing him. “Jonghyun hyung,” Hyunseong greeted the waiter who was utterly shocked. “Hyunseong? Oh my you’re kind of not grumpy today.” Jonghyun said and Sungyeol agreed while handing two espresso to the waiter. “I’m apparently possessed today.” Hyunseong said and made Jonghyun laugh. “You have a date right?” Jonghyun asked and hyunseong nodded. “She has a violin class in the morning. She’ll come by around 2pm.” Hyunseong said as he grabbed one of the aprons. “Decided to make myself a bit useful, this is one of our companies anyway.” Hyunseong said and Jonghyun nodded before serving.

Hyunseong checked himself on the mirror then headed off to the hall. “Looking good hyung!” Sungjong said as he met up with him and he ruffled the youngers hair. “This is temporary jongie. Now why don’t we work hard.” Hyunseong suggested and they did the usual routine. There were a lot of patrons that day and Hyunseong surprisingly greeted them warmly and took their orders without the usual furrowing brows. He had a great smile plastered on his face and sure his fangirls increased immediately.

“Hey, you sure are happy today hyung.” Sungjong commented as they took a break. “Just excited for my date later.” Hyunseong revealed and Sngjong gave him a bright smile as Sungyeol handed the two some chocolate drink. “That’s a first.” Sungyeol said and Hyunseong grinned at him. “it’s been a while since I prepared for a date. I used to be all this romantic and cheesy before with Bora.” Hyunseong said and the two looked at him with a worried look. “Well, I’m glad you’re getting over her.” Sungjong waved then returned to his post and took a few more orders.

...

Kwangmin led Amyeira towards the park and headed off to get some cotton candy from a stall. They walked around the park and took pictures from time to time. “Amy, would you want to check out some rides?” Kwangmin asked and Amyeira nodded. He pulled her towards the path that led to the various rides when a certain booth caught her eyes. “Kwangmin oppa, can we go there?” Amyeira asked and Kwangmin looked at the place she was pointing and gave her a nod.

He paid for the tickets and they entered hand in hand. “Don’t let go of my hand okay?’ Kwangmin said and Amyeira nodded. “Welcome brave souls... Enter with courage as you meet your greatest nightmare!” The voice resounded as they took a step inside the haunted mansion. “Just don’t let go.” Kwangmin reminded her and she held his arm tightly.

They walked slow and were very vigilant with their surroundings when a hand held Amyeira’s ankle. THe poor girl shouted loudly and Kwangmin has to stomp on the hand, the poor staff grunted. Kwangmin apologized and the two ended up laughing. They continued their walk until a girl with long hair popped from one wall and chased them around the room. They were running around until another creepy looking staff stopped them, they screamed and ran towards the other side until they reached the exit, laughing at how silly they were. “You ok?” Kwangmin asked and Amyeira nodded while catching her breath.

“Shall we go grab something to drink first?” Kwangmin asked. “Neh, mango smoothie sounds nice.” Amyeira said and they skipped their way towards the store.


---

Youngmin and Angelah went off the bus and headed towards a street down the main road. The wind blew nicely and they had smiles on their faces. “When I was searching a perfect place for dates, this place popped out. I wanted to go here before but i didn’t have anyone to bring with.” Youngmin said and Angelah smiled. “I’m glad I am able to accompany you oppa!” Angelah said and they walked towards the gates.

“Welcome everyone!” A man in traditional hanbok greeted them as they enter, along with a few more tourist joining them for a festival “Nam Sangol Folkvillage will make you experience Korea’s traditional festival, join us as we welcome Winter with a blast!” HE continued and everyone clapped and cheer.

The village was decorated with colorful lanterns and papers, the streets lined with  traditional crops and food to delight the eyes and stomachs of visitors. “Shall we try this?” Youngmin asked as they passed by a stall and Angelah nodded. They each had a rice cake each and was laughing as they made their way towards the court, a scheduled performance was about to commence.


They settled themselves on one of the areas and sat comfortably. They then applauded as the program started. The sound of traditional drums were heard and pretty girls entered with fans on their hands. They danced gracefully with the beat of the drums. Their smiles were flawless and their dance was well executed. “oppa, they dance so well.” Angelah commented and Youngmin gave her a nod and a bright smile.

A group of males then entered holding out sticks and swords. “oh Oppa!” Angelah pointed at the men and Youngmin chuckled. “It’ll be awesome don’t you think?” Youngmin asked and he girl nodded while clapping. The show was epic in terms of proportion; the men displayed their skills with sticks and swords as they partnered and prented to duel. “Oh... Ahhh..” Angelah was so into their performance that Youngmin was chuckled.

...

“Shall we ride the roller coaster first before Lunch?” Kwangmin suggested and they lined up for a ride at the roller coaster. They got their turn and Kwangmin held her hand tightly. The ride was terrifying as it looped and turned; she was screaming loudly as Kwangmin laughed beside her. “Oppa!!! Wahhhh I’m going to die!!!!” Amyeira shouted and Kwangmin shouted back at her. “You’ll be fine, I’m here!” And they both ended up laughing on their way out of the ride.

“What about some lunch then?” Kwangmin suggested and they went to a nearby restaurant and ordered hamburgers. “Enjoyed our date so far?” Kwangmin asked and Amyeira nodded. ‘Neh oppa, I’m having so much fun!” She said and made Kwangmin smile widely. “I’m glad you are having fun.” Kwangmin replied.

....

“Wow, that was a really great show!” Angelah commented and Youngmin agreed. Youngmin then took her hand and led her towards a traditional restaurant and ordered a feast. “Oppa, so many!” Angelah commented as the food was served. “well, we need all the energy for the tour right?” Youngmin said and they both ate well.

“Are you enjoying our date so far?” Youngmin asked. “Yes oppa. Why’d you ask?” Angelah replied. “It’s because others might find it boring to watch traditional dances and stuff.” youngmin confessed and Angelah chuckled at how cute Youngmin was. “It’s ok oppa, I’m enjoying every bit of Korean Culture and tradition.” Angelah said as they ate lunch happily.

After the good food, they were treated to a role playing. They were made to wear traditional clothes and were made to play the traditional instruments. They also danced and sang and did caligraphy. The highlight of the tour was witnessing a traditional Wedding as the actors showed them how Koreans held their wedding. They were also made to wear the ceremonial dress and took a picture together. “Kimchi!” They both said as the picture was taken.

Before they ended their trip, they passed by a store selling hair accessories. Angelah’s eyes widened at the pretty flowers and butterflies that decorated the hair pins. Youngmin took noticed of her and asked the lady to give him the prettiest clip. He then took it and pinned her bangs back. “Very pretty.” Youngmin said, making Angelah blush like a bride. “Thank you oppa.” She said and they both left the village to return to the busy streets of Seoul.

...

“Shall we ride the carousel now?” Kwangmin asked and Amyeira nodded like a five year old. Kwangmin helped her up the horse and he stood next to her. The ride started to move and Amyeira had a precious smile on her face. “Pretty.” Kwangmin said and Amyeira blushed hearing her words. She was smiling widely when Kwangmin took out his phone and they took a picture together. The ride went round and round. “Oppa, Thank you!” Amyeira said and Kwangmin gave her a smile. “I should be thanking you.” Kwangmin uttered and ended the ride happily.

He led her to a souvenir shop and they searched for something to remember the day. Kwangmin took a butterfly phone charm and gave it to her. “Spread your wings Amy, you are very pretty.” Kwangmin said and the girl blushed and hugged him tightly.

....


“Aren’t you going to prepare for your date?” Jonghyun asked him as the clock near 2 pm. “She’ll be here in a while Don’t worry hyung, i still look perfect.” Hyunseong said and Jonghyun laughed at him. “I’m going to puke at your ego.” Jonghyun joked and left him to serve some customers.

The front door opened and a girl with a violin case entered. She took nervous steps inside and Hyunseong greeted her with a bright smile. “Hello Princess.” He said and she smiled a bit. “Neh Oppa.” She greeted and Hyunseong led her towards a table by the bar. “Catch your breath for a while.” He said then left her to grab an iced chocolate. “A treat for you.” Hyunseong said as he placed the drink in front of her and sat across her. “Are you excited?” Hyunseong asked and Jihyun nodded. “Neh, oppa Thank you for doing this.” Jihyun said and Hyunseong smiled at her sincerely. “I should be the one thanking you. I am quite surprised that you’ll choose the most difficult staff of Apiril Shower Cafe.” Hyunseong said which made Jihyun blush. “Shall we go?” Hyunseong asked and Jihyun nodded before the two went to their date.

“I’ll carry it for you.” Hyunseong said as he grabbed the case, Jihyun blushed at the action. “I hope you’ll like the things that I’ve prepared.” Hyunseong said and Jihyun nodded happily. They took a bus and went down a few blocks after.

Hyunseong led her towards a small dress shop and made her try on different dresses. “This one looks good on you, let’s get it.” Hyunseong said and asked the cashier to ring up the baby pink dress. They then walked towards the beautiful Han River. “I know a place where we can get some snacks, please follow me princess.” Hyunseong said as he led her towards the cafe by the edge of the river.

“Welcome.” The waiter greeted them. “Reservation for Kim Hyunseong.” Hyunseong said and the aiter led them to the balcony where a table was set for them. The balcony had a great view of Han River and Banpo bridge. “Wow Oppa, this is beautiful!” Jihyun commented and Hyunseong laughed lightly. “I’m glad you liked it.” Hyunseong said as he helped her to her seat. He then sat across her as the waiter handed the menu.

“We’ll take the chef’s special.” Hyunseong ordered. “The sunset view is pretty beautiful when viewed on this deck.” Hyunseong said and Jihyun agreed. “It really does. Oppa, can we take a picture of it later?” Jihyun asked and Hyunseong nodded.

“I’m dying to know why you’d chose me over the others, Minwoo seemed like a fitting choice.” Hyunseong asked and Jihyun chuckled. “You are very handsome oppa.” Jihyun said shyly. “and?” Hyunseong pryed. “And I do believe that you have a good heart despite the glares you give.” Jihyun gave a small smile. “It’s the first real compliment I got from a girl.” Hyunseong said and laughed a little. “I’m really grateful you chose me, I hope you won’t regret it.” Hyunseong said.

The food was served a little later and they enjoyed it as they had small talks about music and life. “When will you take your qualifier?” Hyunseong asked and Jihyun thought for a while. “I think it’s around next year, I’m quite nervous though.” Jihyun said and Hyunseong gave her a sweet smile. “Don’t worry, you’ll do fine. Can you play for me?” Hyunseong asked and the girl nodded happily and took out her violin. She stood and bowed at her audience and started to play the violin gracefully. Hyunseong listened to the beautiful melody and watched her play with so much passion; he was smiling widely. He applauded when she ended her little show. “Thank you oppa!” She said and Hyunseong gave her two thumbs up.

“Hey, the sun’s about to set, shall we take that picture now?” Hyunseong suggested and asked a waiter to take their picture. They walked towards the rails and posed beofre the setting sun, the waiter counted and took the picture, wide smiles were captured. “Really beautiful!” Jihyun remarked as the skyline was turning into majestic yellows and oranges, mixing with the tones of Indigo. Hyunseong Took a shot of her smiling face and showed her. “This is true beauty Jihyun.” He remarked and Jihyun blushed.

“I have one more surprise for you, but we’ll have to wait for a little while.” Hyunseong said Jihyun nodded. Then without any warning, Hyunseong sang in acapella; his voice was being carried by the wind, Jihyun listened with attentive ears.

“Oppa, your voice is very good.” Jihyun complimented him and he blushed slightly. “Thank you.” He uttered then led her back towards the railings. “Now my final surprise for you Jihyun.” Hyunseong uttered and on cue, the Banpo bridge lit up.


The bridge was covered in glimmering lights as the show took off. Jihyun;s eyes were wide and glimmering. “You liked it Jihyun?” Hyunseong asked and the girl nodded, not tearing her eyes off the show. “Neh oppa, but i thought they don’t have the shows this time of the year?” Jihyun asked and Hyunseong nodded. “They don’t but I arranged a special show just for tonight.” Hyunseong said and it made Jihyun feel very special. A good 15 minutes passed and the show ended with fireworks. Jihyun was smiling widely and was really happy.

“Really beautiful oppa! Thank you!” She said as she kissed him by the cheeks, Hyunseong smiled and ruffled her hair. “I’m glad you enjoyed it Jihyun.” He said then took out a pink musical note charm and attached it to her charm bracelet. “I wish you well in your qualifying test Jihyun.” He said and Jihyun bowed to him and smiled warmly. “You too oppa, do well!” She said and they focused their attention to the glittering sky.

...

A/n: I hope you guys liked the dates!!!! By the way, the next chapter will be about the other 3.. Because i started this chapter saying the Jeongmin and the rest will have some trip or something.. Hopefully i get to do it well..

Till my next update ^^