Gentle Monster

The Consequence

~Gentle Monster~



The six found themselves face to face, inside the police station, faces bruised and eyes filled with pure hatred against the person seated across them. There was a gnawing urge for Hyunseong to launch another punch on the freaking brunette across him but he controlled his emotions since they were in a police station. Kwangmin was fuming with anger as well since the guy seated across them had violently attacked them for doing their job right.

 

But all their anger couldn't measure up to the anger felt by Youngmin. The gentle blonde had been quiet for a while now but you can tell that he has been holding something inside. Jeongmin nervously glanced from his brothers then to the younger males across them then back to his brothers.

 

Then the silence was broken, after thousands of death glares and soundless curses, Hyunseong moved towards Kwangmin and grabbed the collar of Kwangmin's shirt, pulling him to stand up. But before he could even mutter one word, Hyunseong found himself flying then landing on the ground, when he looked up, he saw the fierce eyes of the then so called gentle Youngmin, hands balled into fists. To tell you the truth, Hyunseong was quite scared at the sight before him.

 

"Hyung"

 

Kwangmin muttered softly, knowing too well that this was not good. Youngmin rarely got angry but when he does, it's not a pretty sight!

 

"Don't hyung me!"

 

He yelled, making the 5 cover their ears and even the officer seated behind them was surprised and was a bit scared.

 

"Can't you guys get anymore primitive?!"

 

Youngmin screamed louder.

 

Just then, Mr. Jo and Mr. Kim had met at the police station lobby. The butler bowed to acknowledge the master, Mr. Kim nodded and both men were led to the room were their sons were kept. The two gasped seeing a fierce Youngmin and the other 5 looking like characters straight out of a horror movie.

 

"You freaking ungrateful sons! How dare you humiliate your parents with disrespectful acts?"

 

The question was directed to the five.

 

"You both call yourselves Hyungs?"

 

Youngmin faced the two oldest among the brood.

 

"How can you be one when you yourselves start the problem. And what for?! A freaking girl? Damn it she looked like an easy for God's sake not even truthful if you ask me!"

 

Youngmin earned a glare from Hyunseong but retreated when Youngmin gave him a counter glare.

 

"She looks like a gold digger and I can tell because I already interacted with a lot of people to tell who's who. Guys, fighting over a girl is freaking low and damn, it's not worth it!"

 


Youngmin paused for a breath but focused his eyes on the other boys.

 

"Just because you're well built doesn't mean you can go and beat someone else, got it?

 

Youngmin addressed Hyunseong who in turn nodded like a puppy, both Kwangmin and Minwoo snickered.

 

"And you!"

 

Youngmin pointed at Kwangmin, the younger got scared.

 

"I've had enough of your troubles!!! Everytime you did something inappropriate, I always got the punishment!! who got detention for cutting class? Who got punched at the face for picking up a fight with a bunch of gangster? Just because we share the same face, you can abuse me as your personal cushion! I'm sick and tired of solving your problems!"


Kwangmin bowed his head and muttered 'mianhe'. Youngmin wasn't done yet, he faced Donghyun.

 

"How old are you?"

 

Youngmin asked and Donghyun softly answered.

 

"20"

 

"20?"

 

Youngmin repeated.

 

"At your age you should be in college or working your off for a living but no, you are stuck in high school and picking fights with younger teens! You should be freaking ashamed of yourself and damn I pity your father for having such an irresponsible son like you !"

 

Donghyun lowered his head, but heck Youngmin made sense. What bothered him is that the same speech when delivered by his father won't mean to him but when Youngmin said it, it meant a whole lot more.

 

"And Minwoo... How could you be such an evil maknae?! What will auntie say to you when  she sees you all bruised and bleeding?"

 

Youngmin muttered and Minwoo replied to him.

 

"But hyung, I wanted to avenge you.."

 

"Avenge... revenge... why would you want to? If the world lived on this principle then we will face constant wars? Minwoo, we are civilized people and no matter how hurt we are, revenge is not the answer to our problems."

 

 

Minwoo nodded and Youngmin directed his stare on the last person in the room, Jeongmin. Jeongmin was preparing himself for the litany but was surprised when Youngmin took a deep breath and tried to smile at him, his gaze softening.

 

"I'm sorry you got involved in this mess. Please accept my apology in behalf of my brothers."

 

Youngmin muttered and Jeongmin nodded. Youngmin then moved back to his chair and took deep breaths to calm himself, an officer giving him a glass of water. Across him, Jeongmin had wide eyes and a silly smile, how can a gentle monster make his heart beat so fast, like a speeding bullet train.

 

When everything feels safe, Mr. Kim and his butler stepped inside the room and looked at the six boys seated in the room.

 

"We have settled everything for you. Like I promised Donghyun, one more incident and I'll remove your name on our family registry right?"

 

Mr. Kim asked and his eldest son nodded.  The other five looked shocked.

 

"I would like to fulfill my promise but it seems that a better option can be implemented, Go home and rest. Tomorrow you will all receive the consequences of your actions."

 

Mr. Kim muttered then left the room.

 

"Youngmin-ssi, you never fail to impress me, my eldest son."

 

Mr. Jo patted his oldest son's shoulder and gestured for his sons to stand and leave the room. Then Mr. Jo bowed to the three young masters and gestured for them to leave. Jeongmin was the first to stand and asked his butler.

 

"You must be very proud to have at least one responsible son."

 

Mr. Jo smiled at the young master and nodded. Then the rest of the young masters went out of the room. Mr. Jo found his sons waiting for him at the lobby.

 

"Appa, we just want to bid farewell before we leave. Have a safe trip and mianhe"

 

Kwangmin muttered and Mr. Jo smiled at him then the three went to the bus stop. Then Mr. Jo escorted the youngmasters to their limousine.


 


a/n: Super late update but i hope you'll like this ^^