graduation tears

The Consequence

 

 

A/n: oh my gosh please don't hate me

 

....

 

The day of their graduation was nearing and though Jeongmin won't be able to attend it, at least he was recovering well. But hus heart wasn't all settled because fro. The moment he could open his eyes, youngmin has been scarce. The younger was dropping by when he was asleep and that was nowhere near fair in Jeongmin's opinion. He pouted whenever his door opened and other faces appeared before him.

 

"Don't pout too much Jeongmin." Luna said as she placed a basket of fruits on Jeongmin's bedside table while Jinki opened a lunchbox Mrs. Kim had made bring.

 

"Yeah, auntie prepared this especially for you" Jinki said and Jeongmin sighed. "Youngmin's a bit busy so please don't pout anymore." Jinki cooed at the brother.

 

"What is more important than me?" Jeongmin asked.

 

"His future. His education. He's doing it to be deserving of your love." Jinki replied but did not appease the younger.

 

"He is already perfect for me." Jeongmin replied.

 

"Don't sulk sweetheart or else your brother won't be able to marry me now because he'll keep on worrying about you." Luna joked making Jinki pull her into a sweet kiss.

 

"Stop doing that in front of me!" Jeongmin exclaimed, pouting even more.

 

"Sorry dear." Jinki apologized and Jeongmin stretched his arms for his brother and soon to be sister-in-law to hug him.

 

"You better plan a grand wedding. I want Luna noona sparkling like an angel." He remarked and the two laughed. 

 

"You'll be the best man don't worry." Jinki replied and the three enjoyed the afternoon in light atmosphere.

 

Donghyun and Hyu seong visited after their school, bringing the graduation program and proudly pointing to their names, they are all graduating highschool. Jeongmin smiled a bit bit reading Youngmin's name as the class valedictorian.

 

"You got a smart boyfriend Jeongmin." Donghyun teased.

 

"Wonder when will you propose to him." Hyunseong chimed in.

 

"Hoe can I propose when he doesn't even show his face?" Jeongmin was angered, but he was surprised at how he sounded.

 

"Sorry." The two apologized.

 

"I am just frustrated, I haven't seen him for so long." Jeongmin  started crying.

 

Hyunseong and Donghyun immediately embraced the younger. "He is just a bit busy Jeongmin." Donghyun uttered, looking at Hyunseong with concerned eyes.

 

The two brothers were concerned with the relationship of the two, was it failing? Is Youngmin really busy or was he planning to break up with their brother? The wouldn'take it, they couldn't afford to break their brother again. And despite not being blood brothers, Jeongmin is still a brother and they'll do everything for the maknae.

 

They approached Youngmin, more of cprnered him in the kitchen after dinner. Kwangmin and Minwoo were also there, worried about the two. They pressued Youngmin into a confession, but the boy was a tough cookie and evaded every question.

 

"Please Youngmin hyung, tell us something so we can help you." Kwangmin beggrd but Youngmin shook his head and walked out the front door. He left them dumbfounded with no concrete answers and more theories on why Youngmin was behaving that way.

 

Jeongmin was scheduled for release the same day as their graduation day, uet the doctors prohibited him to attend the affair. Jeongmin pouted but at least he could see Youngmin at the graduation celebration his brothers had planned after. Jinki and Luna were there to take care of the paperworks while Mr. And Mrs. Kim attended the graduation, to which he was okay with. They went straight to the dorm where Henry, Christine, Sunggyu and Soyou where already starting the decorations. They were all happy to see Jeongmin and had made him sit like a princess and asked him not to move a finger.

 

"Let me help." Jeongmin asked but everyone shouted a loud no. "But I can help." Jeongmin whinrd but they all shook their heads.

 

"You are helping already." Henry reassured him.

 

"Here you go, try writing congratulatory messages to your fellow graduates?" Christine said as she handed him pens and 5 greeting cards. Jeongmin was delighted and took them to his room to write privately. Henry grinned at her, then muttering his thanks. Christine smiled brightly then left to join Soyou and Luna in the kitchen.

 

Jeongmin thought of his congratulatory meesages, of how happy he was with their achievement, and was hoping for a better future for them. He wrote each and every message, pouring his heart with every word. He congratulated for their hard work and wishing them a brighrer future ahead. He finished each card witha  happy heart, but when he took out the last card, he can't help the tears that wanted to escape his eyes, the tears that he had kept because he was hoping to see him again. He never did crave such a meeting till now, how he wished to just see his boyfriend's face.

 

 

He wanted to write so much, of his longing and his fears of losing him. He wanted to write how much he was proud of him and how he wished him everything to be perfect and his college scholarship to go well. But more impoetantly, he wanted to tell him how much he loved him and how much he longed to see him. He couldn't even fathom why his heart yearned so much for the younger, perhaps he just loved him way too much that it hurts when they are apart.

 

"Youngmin, please come back to me. I really mis you." He muttered as the tears fell in his eyes and allowed the drops to fall into the empty card. 

 

He cried his heart out, feeling the emotions surge inside him, og longing and heartache, of doubts and fears, and of hope. He loved Youngmin and after everything that happened to him, he will still love him.

 

And without knowing Jeongmin had fallen asleep on his desk, the card now drenched in tears, empty lest for the printed message yet it held so much emotions mo other card can hold; the invicible message of pain and love that is Jeongmin's heart.

 

Jinki took a peek at how his brother was doing and his heart clenched seeing the brother fall asleep on the desk. He took careful steps towards the younger and looked at his progress. He saw the tears drying up on the card and it was very painful for him to see. He took out Youngmin's winnie the pooh blanket and drapped it om his brother before he gently brush his brother's hair ansd peck his forehead.

 

"It will be okay Jeongmin." Jinki uttered and soon left the room, closing the door gently behind him.

 

.....

 

 

A/n: sigh.. yepp we are almost there ^^