BS.1: Watching

Collarge

The clock's hands rotate around the fixed parameters of its frame. I had been on the side lines, watching, silently. Admist the rambling of the surroundings, I simply watched you from my own spot. Being too close will only cause your heat to make me uncomfortable. Being too far will cause paranoia. So day after day, I kept the distance. That suitable kind of space that allows easy breathing. I wonder if you understand me.

Just then you turn and smiled at me. Instead of being warm, I nodded my head. You turn back your attention to Seohyun. 'Are you jet lagged?' A voice interrupt. I faced its source. 'No, I don't think so. Aren't you three tired?' I asked her back. 'Well you know... but it has been a ball of fun.' Tiffany begins to blabber. I let her words slide through the revolving doors of my ears. At the corner, I went back to keeping a constant visual on her. 

'I know that look.' she suddenly says. I didn't reply but she had my full attention now. 'Are you upset that we are all attached?' At her missed bullet, I could only burst out in laughter. 'Yah. Maknae isn't with anyone too. Besides relationships are too troublesome for my lazy bones.' I stated at her ridiculous remarks. 'Maknae is attached to books. She practically has more experiences than all of us.' At that we both laughed at her joke. After all, words neatly typed out barely discribes the intensity of living the words out in reality.

We then proceeded back into the conversations where I could resume plainly watching you. Through the night, as we stayed within the walls of the shared appartment, I wondered if you had felt my extra gaze.