H:5 Evaporation

Collarge

 

Hydrologic cycle: Evaporation

After the thrills of that dinner, everything sailed a little smoother. The next day, we texted each other endlessly. By the following week, our hands would naturally be in each other’s grip. Her left hand in my right. Our hands simply had to fit to each other.

 When the next month came, waking up was no longer a struggle. It was done with excitement. Three months later, the photo frame by my bed was no longer the object of my obsession. Half a year later, the photo frame faced the wooden oak within the depths of my cupboard. 

Everyday with her, made me bask in the sunlight. When I know that what we have is strong, I can’t help but feel the breeze of joy hitting on my skin. She has lifted me up to new heights. These days a poker face is no longer needed as a smile is always in place. 

A year soon comes. I look at my reflection. A maroon pullover over my white shirt. My trusted blue pants then the Oxfords that added the little height which was much needed. ‘Alright.’ I spoke softly as I did a double check on my appearance. Taking in a deep breath, I head out. It was time to take us to roam in the ‘gee’ of cloud nine. 

This is the time. This shall be our high. 

 

{From Wiki: Evaporation-The transformation of water from liquid to gas phases}