C.11: Yours Sincerely

Collarge

 

C.11: Yours Sincerely. 

 

Taeyeon shuffled through the letters as she climbed up the stairs to her apartment. Then, her whole body froze at the words of To KIM TAEYEON (Taetae)'. ‘How long has it been?’ She wondered,  ‘A month?’ The familiar longing once more spread from her heart.

 

Absentmindedly, she closes the door behind . Taking the only envelop that mattered while the rest forgone onto the floor, she took a seat while staring blanklyat the same two words. She blinks twice as her index finger traces the ink. Taeyeon’s left fist clenched up in nervousness before opening the letter of her love. 

 

To Taetae,

 

Hey there. If you received this it simply means two things, I’m in God’s arm and Mr Aldrich is a very efficient lawyer. Do you remember me? We met in Paris. I stole your luggage about 8 days ago. Wait by the time it reaches you it wouldn’t be eight I think. Well who knows. Plus I’m terrible at math so I entrust the honors of the days for you. 

 

This is a letter of gratitude. I really am thankful to you. Thank you for showing me what love is. What love can do be irregardless whether it was with a man or a lady. Even though, I never once would have expected myself to be experiencing all that in such a short period of time. 

 

I’m sorry that I had to repay your kindness, warmth and love in such a cold manner. Ignoring all your texts and calls, I’m sorry. However, I didn’t want you to experience the pains that the death of someone you cared for could bring. It isn’t pleasant. Trust me. Having those memories in Paris, I swear to you I am glad to carry them with me to the grave. 

 

Taeyeon don’t be sad to know that I’m in His Kingdom. Or maybe not since I kind of went against him. Well no worries, I’m sure He will be understanding. Fingers cross!  After all, He was the one who graciously gave me you. 

 

Anyway just to let you know, I’m most probably going to be so high on morphine that I’ll be traveling up without an ounce of pain. So don’t you worry. Without a doubt, I’ll will be watching over you from way up there.

 

The time we spent though short lived was more than I could ever ask for. The ending note on our melody was good enough. Actually it was awesome. The view of Paris with you being there was more astonishingly beautiful. You are beautiful. 

 

Yours Sincerely,

Tiffany

 

Taeyeon smiled at the letter in my hand and a tear rolled down, landing on her lover’s name. She leans back against her white sofa. Closing her eyes, she reminisces Paris once more. 

 

A photo frame of Los Angeles’s MacAurther’s Park stood framed up on the opposite wall. The centre of the frame showed two elderly man dressed casually, playing a game of chess. The backdrop was the city’s skyline. With the words of ‘Westlake Theatre’ lit in the usual neon lights. At the furthest right hand corner, stood a girl with long wavy brown locks. Wearing a green one piece under her long coat. She was coincidentally facing the camera and smiling brightly. The piece is simply named ‘Life’s Collarge.’