Good Day Gone Bad

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy 
Chapter 89 -  Good Day Gone Bad

Taeyeon's POV

"Nugget, Jungie ah."I passed Jungie the last piece of chicken nugget and he opened his hand, ready to get a grip of it. And he closed his hand like he is milking a cow, a precious nugget indeed. I smiled and chomped down the last piece of potato thingy and we are ready to go. 

"You can't let a piece of fries go, can you?"Yuri sipped his orange juice from his paper cup before he wipe his mouth with a napkin. 

"Obviously not, these fries are to die for."I grew up eating this particular fast food restaurant, and the taste still have not change. 

"What's next?"

"Erm... Jelly shopping?"I point to the left and gave him a cheeky smile. He rolled his eyes at me and shook his head. 

"I'm thinking of bringing Jungie to the park nearby after this. There is a mini children water play area there. I want to make Jungie comfortable with water and then we can all go to the water park soon. Hurry have a kid, Yul."That's right, Jungie is going to play in the water today. Nothing too deep that his little feet cannot touch the floor. I have an extra pair of clothes for him in the car to change into after playing.  

"Not like I don't want one, Taeng. Won't he be scared of the water?"

"He is 15 months old. And he is a boy, I have to train my boy to be brave."I said and clenched my fist with much determination. I can totally visualise him protecting little sister in the future, if he have any. 

"Dae Dae.."Jungie showed me his empty, oily hands, wanting me to clean up for him.

"Aigooo... You are calling your dad what your mommy calls him. So adorable."Yuri burst out laughing and Jungie laughed with him as well. I nudged Yul in his side and he stopped.

"Yah! Don't laugh, you are encouraging him to call me DaeDae even more."I frowned. I took out alcohol kids wipes and walked over to Jungie.

"It's dada. Say dada. You called me dada earlier."I poked his cheek and he chuckled, lifting up his shoulder to shield his cheek from my poking attack. Oh chubby cheeks.

"DaeDae..!"

"One more time and I'm not cleaning your hands."I crossed my arms in front of my little human nugget. 

"But DaeDae is cute."Yul suddenly reasoned. I swear I almost kicked him under the table. Yah! Jungie is not going to stop. He needs to change his habit.

"DaeDae!"I eyes grew big and I turned to look at Jungie.

"That's it, I'm not cleaning your hands. You can stay dirty all the way until we get home."I put down the wet wipes on the table and stood up to clear the trays. Knowing this little monster, he can't stand being dirty. He likes being clean, just like Fany. He whined cutely in his seat, I wanted to laugh.

"Uncle Yul will."I wanted to snatch the wet wipes away but Yul was too fast. I pouted at their interaction. 

"There, all sparkly clean."Yuri took the packet of wet wipes and kept it in my bag. Jungie turned and showed me his now clean hands. 

"You are lucky your Uncle Yuri is here or you will go home all dirty."I grumbled and picked him up from his little kiddy chair. 

"Mommy will faint if she sees you eating all these."I added. I put the bag pack on one shoulder and the other arm carried Jungie. 

 

 

 

Jellybeans, gummy bears, gummy worms, green apple army soldiers, peanut butter chocolate bars - my definition of heaven. The fruity concoction hit my nose when I opened the doors to my favourite hide out. I took a deep breath in, letting that tinge of vanilla note hit my nostrils - that would make a prefect vanilla cola gummy bear. I saw the workers working hard to make fresh hard candies on their work bench. I carried Jungie over, something that I'm pretty sure he CANNOT miss out. We watched in awe as they poured the hot liquid candy on the table. I turned to look at Jungie and he had a serious face plastered on his face. I chuckled and immediately took out my phone to take a picture of him. 

I turned to look for Yul and he already have some candies in his hands. He is not so much of a candy person but nobody can resist the temptation of not buying any candies in this colourful stall with tubes of beautiful candies surrounding the shop. Sorry Jungie, DaDa have to put you down first. I need my candies. 

I walked down the rows of candies with plastic bags, ready to kidnap some home. I carefully decide on which candies I should get so that I don't overbuy. They are practically screaming at me like "buy me, buy meee".

"DaeDae.."Jungie tucked on my shirt a couple of times, trying to get my attention. I put one gummy worm into him mouth and he kept quiet. Just then, Yul came over with a basket, for me. 

"Dude, thats a lot."Yul picked Jungie up and I shooed him away. 

"Let me do my shopping." Bags and bags of candies went into my basket and before I know it, there were 6 bags of candies in my basket, smiling back at me. 

"Okay, no more Taeng, no more."I put down the candy scooper so that I stop choosing the candies. I walked towards the cashier but this orange wrapper candy bar caught my attention. Yes, peanut butter chocolate. How can I forget that? I took as many as my hands could hold and walked straight to the counter. No more. That's enough, Taeng. Fany is going to kill you if she sees all these colourful gems. 

"Okay I'm done."I walked back to Yul and Jungie. Jungie had his head resting on Yul's shoulder, the food coma probably hit him already. 

"I think he needs his nap, Taeng."

"Yeah, he does. He was sleepy even before lunch, I think I will let him sleep a little in the car before we head to the park. Wanna join us?"I took Jungie over from Yul and pat his little back. 

"Sure, I want to watch my godson grow. But first, I need a nap too, food coma."

"Let's all just take a nap okay."I opened the car door and started the engine while Yul get into the car. I changed Jungie's diaper at the back seat and rock him gently to sleep. It is exceptionally easy to put him to sleep this time. He didn't resist but just melts in my hold and let the sleepiness do its job. My good boy. After I made sure Jungie was deep in his slumber, I put him in his seat and fasten his seatbelt for him. I gently closed the back door and made my way to the driver seat, Yul was still playing on his phone. 

"What happen to sleep, Yul?"I turned off the car engine once the air con is cold enough and opened the windows a little to let the air come in. Enough to keep us all cool.

"I was waiting for you. Can we sleep now?"

"Aww. That's so cheesy."

"I'm sure you hear that from Tiff and I'm sure that comes out from your mouth quite often."

"Hey, that's different okay. Coming from you is just disgusting."I sticked my tongue out at Yul.

 

 

 

 


Tiffany's POV

"So how's everything going?"I asked as we slurped on our mushroom soups. 

"Everything's fine, I guess. I have thoughts of leaving the Choi company and setting up my own fashion company. Yul is totally supportive of it." 

"But why the sudden decision?"Did Siwon do something to Jess too? Why is she leaving the company out of the blue. 

"Yul felt that it wasn't safe for me to continue working under Siwon especially after everything he has done to you. He expressed his concerns to me and I agreed. What's more Siwon haven't been himself recently. He haven't really been coming to the office. Even if he does, his mind is not with him or he drinks."I nodded my head and let my brain absorb whatever information Jess is feeding me. What is happening to Siwon? Are you okay? The waitress served us our food and that disrupted my chain of thoughts. 

"Wait, Siwon is out? Isn't he held at the police station?"I'm confused. TaeTae didn't tell me anything about this. 

"Yeah he is. He got bailed out the next day. Taeng didn't tell you?"

"No, he didn't."I shook my head. Was that the reason why TaeTae wanted me to rest at home instead of staying in the hospital? 

"You gotta eat more, Tiff. I heard from Taeng that you have been throwing up a lot this pregnancy."Jess twirled her ramen into her spoon and offered me a spoonful. That distracted me again. 

"Try mine."I offered Jess back some of my ramen. We both ordered different ramen and its nice to try something new. 

"That's true. This pregnancy is harder than the first."I muttered under my breath. 

"Well, you are a strong mommy. We will go for ice cream later to celebrate this good news okay."

"Yes, and for setting up your own fashion company."I added. I'm very sure Jess will be successful. 

"I have always dreamt of setting up my own label and its finally coming true. I'm so excited, Tiff."

"Well, I am happy for you. That you are getting to do what you want to do."I sincerely am.

"Let me go clothes shopping for Jungie later, okay? Don't stop me, Tiff. I want to pamper my godson."

"As long as it is not toys it's fine, Jess." 

We took our time to enjoy our lunch. As usual, just like TaeTae, Jess tried to make me eat as much as I can by saying "Just one more mouth, just one more.". Mouth after mouth, I soon finished my bowl of noodles and she was so proud of it. 

"See, you can do it, Tiff. Gotta tell Taeng about this."Jess patted my head as if I was a little kid. 

"I'm not a kid, Jess."I puffed my cheeks and she giggled. 

"You are like my kid."Jess stuck her tongue out and she immediately left the restaurant. I paid for the food with Tae's card, like he requested. He doesn't allow me to touch my own money. We went shopping, Jess wanted to get lingerie, specifically night ones. God knows what she does with that. 

“Is this y?”Jess held up a set of white lacy night nightwear and place it in front of her perfect figure. 

“You alone is y enough for Yul, my dear.” 

“Tiff, be honest and help me please.”She whined and sulked cutely. A very rare scene, probably because this has to do with Yul. Every girl would want to look best for their husband.

“I’m being honest!”I picked up a baby pink nightwear and shoved it to her. 

“Not pink!”She pushed the pink nightwear into my chest and frowned. 

“Pink is going to make you look all pretty and feminine.”I reasoned. But I don't think TaeTae likes pink on me.. So maybe Yul too? 

“Black! It will stand out a lot on you because you are quite fair.”I gave her a set that I think it will look very pretty on her. 

“Fine, this is much better.” 

“Yul better thank me for what he is going to see on you soon.”I stuck my tongue out and tried to escape from Jess’ attack. 

“Hush! Go pick some for yourself to try on. I will find some for you.” So there we went, trying lingerie after lingerie. More like Jess. I keep telling her that I wouldn't need one or look good in one because I’m going to turn into a hippo very soon. And who would want to see a hippo. 

“Taeng would love to. Come on, don't lie to yourself. Don’t Taeng tell you how attracted he is to you no matter what body figure you have? I'm very sure he does. He is practically head over heels over you.”

“He.. does.”I blushed, thinking of all the words he told me before. When I was pregnant with Jungie, I got insecure about my figure a couple of times and wouldn’t let TaeTae lay a finger on me. But he slowly made his way through by whispering sweet nothings and kissing every inch of my skin. 

“Aww. Someone is turning into a tomato.” 

“Shut up.”I shoved Jess and turned around to hide my warm and pinkish face. 

“I’m getting you this.”I heard Jess said from my back and I immediately turned around. But she was already running to the cashier. I thought she said her motto was to never run? Heck, she's fast. 

“Jess, I don't want that. It's too revealing.”I whined, hoping that she would not buy that for me. 

“That's the point! It's going to be taken off soon. Let Taeng show you some love.”I blushed harder when I heard the cashier lady behind us giggled softly. 

“Can we at least get pink?”

“No. White is going to make you look innocent pretty, so, no.”

“Jessi..”I tried to be firm on my words but it backfired. 

“No. We are not going for ice cream if you are not getting this.”She took out her credit card and passed it to the lady who is now packing our stuff. 

“Yah! How can you do that to me?”I pouted. 

“Save that pout for Taeng. It’s not going to work on me.”Jess poked my cheek with her index finger. And I gave her this face: ☹️ 

“Time to show Taeng a little love and reward him. He did a lot for you, my dear.” 

“I know that.. But love and rewards can come in many different ways, not just this.”Why this?

“This is one of the many ways.”We quickly thanked the sales lady and exited the shop, I’m pretty embarrassed as I’m quite sure she heard most of our conversations. As promised, Jess brought me to an ice cream cafe near the mall. It was located at the right side of the shopping mall, just a little bit of walking to do but it didn't tire us out. When we were almost there, Jess bent down to pick up something on the floor, maybe a flyer caught her attention. 

“What’s that?”I turned to look at Jess and saw that she had a pretty serious expression on her face. She passed me the ‘flyer’ and dragged me to continue walking. 

“Are you and Taeng being stalked?”Jess linked her arm with mine, protecting me, probably worried that I feel a little creeped out. I looked closely at the photograph, not a flyer, and saw that it was a picture of me and TaeTae at a cafe that we went a couple of days back. What’s this photo doing here? And who's stalking us? 

“I have no idea about this Jess.”I tried to observe our surroundings. Who could have probably dropped this picture? I see no one who is familiar or suspicious. I felt my goosebumps forming, not sure if it was because of the chilly wind or because I was creeped out. 

“I will send you home later, don't worry too much first.”Jess ushered me into the cosy cafe and I felt better. I could feel the warm vibes radiating from the cafe, plus Jess’ love towards me made me feel 100% better. But I am still scared.

“Thanks Jess.”I don't know what I will do without her.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

After 40 minutes of nap, I got up and started driving off to the location for our planned activity. Jungie is still sleeping but he got up half way while I was driving. Same goes for Yul. I saw Yul turned back to give Jungie a smile, not sure if Jungie smiled back though.

"We are here."It was a very short drive from our previous location. I parked my car properly in the lot and opened the door to get Jungie. 

"Bro, do you need the pram?"I heard Yul asking me from the other side of the car. Do we need a pram?

"I don't think we need it."Jungie would be too excited to play in the water and he would spend most of the time playing, or at least that's what I pictured. 

"Okay. Let's go have some fun, Jungie."Yul took his little hand and played with it. I put him down on his 2 feet and the 3 of us walked towards the water play area. I am excited to see Jungie play in the water. We removed our shoes and placed them under a bench. I ushered Jungie near a hole on the ground, where water shoots out from the ground. There was no water at that time but when the water eventually came, Jungie backed away, probably shocked that the height of the water was taller than him. He whimpered and hid behind my leg, refusing to go closer to the water.

"You're scared?"Oh, Jungie is so adorable when he is scared. I patted his head and freed my leg from his hold.

"Uncle Yul will fight the water. Watch."Yul stick his hand across the water that was forced out of the hole as if he was really fighting with the water monster. We thought Jungie would be amused or at least feel less scared of the water but we were wrong. He buried his head in my neck and used his little hands to cover his eyes. Jungie scrunched his cheeks and they look like fishballs. 

"Is our plan backfiring?"I asked Yul.

"Maybe he is a little too young, Taeng. Go easy on him."I nodded, agreeing to what Yul said. I am not keen to go home though, Jungie is totally fine when it comes to showering at home. But why is he making a fuse here? I put Jungie down on the floor and told him to look at me. He came closer to me but as soon as I stood in one of the many fountains, he stopped in his track.

"It's nothing, Jungie ah. Yul, come stand inside too."Yul came jogging to one of the fountains, trying to encourage Jungie to come with us. I squat down and opened my arms when the water is gone. He came running towards me with a smile and I welcome him into my arms. I stood back up and the water is back again. Jungie panicked a little but he soon calmed down and grew accustomed to it. 

"Good job, Jungie ah."Yul held up his thumb and rubbed Jungie's head. 

"Dada's brave boy."I held Jungie close and sat down on one of the holes, letting the water wet us fully. Jungie didn't struggle but he just sat there and chuckled through out. Taking care of him might be tough but just seeing him puts a smile on my face. He take all my tiredness away. 

 

 

 

 


Tiffany's POV

After the little treat at the cozy cafe, Jess went to the baby shop and bought some cute clothes for Jungie. Oh, Jungie's wardrobe is going to explode. We left the shop after 30 minutes and Jess offered to drive me home. It's almost dinner time. My mind can't seem to calm down. Today was too much. First, Siwon is out. He is free. Second, somebody is stalking Tae and I and potentially Jungie too. 
"Tiff?"I heard Jess called me. I mean, she tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Are you okay? A penny for your thoughts?"My mind drifted away and she probably called me a few times before tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of what to cook for Tae and Jungie."Great, I came up with a lie. 

"Oh, can you drop me at the supermarket near my house? I need some inspiration for dinner prep."I smiled at Jess and she agreed. She wanted to wait for me and send me home, right in front of my doorstep but I insisted that she go back first and that I needed a long time in coming to a decision. In the end, I managed to persuade her to go back first. 

After making sure that she left, I took a bus to a place that I fear. But I desperately need to know what is going on. I walked into an apartment building and took the lift up to the 8th floor. I walked to the familiar apartment and rang the doorbell. Once, twice, thrice. Maybe he is not at home. I fidgeted in my spot and was about to leave when the owner of the house opened the door. 

"F-Fany? Is that you?"His voiced sounded hoarse, like he is having a sore throat. I mustered up the courage and turned to face him.

"It's really you! Come on in."Siwon opened his door wide and tried to drag me into his house but I was strong enough to resist. 

"I just want to ask you something and I will get going."

"It's getting dark and chilly. Come in first."Siwon tried to drag me in again and this time his grip on my hand was so much stronger. I tried to free myself from his hold but I ended up walked into his luxurious apartment, the kind where every youngster dream of purchasing. There was a mini staircase that leads to the second floor, where the master bedroom is. It is an open concept, everything can be seen from the living room. I would be lying if I say his house is not beautiful. 

"So, have you decided to stay with me?"He gave me a sly smile. 

"No. I heard from Jess that you haven't been yourself. I just want to make sure you are fine. So I.. made a trip."He led me into his living room and ushered me to take a seat in his sofa. 

"Can I get you a drink?"

"L-looks like you are prefectly fine, I s-should get going."

"Aww, someone cares about me. Don't leave."He pushed me into his sofa and I fell backwards. His tall figure towered over me and I shivered. 

"W-what do you want?"

"You know it yourself, Fany. You know that I want you. I'm happy that you send yourself here today."Siwon sat down beside me and I tried to squeeze myself into the sofa as much as possible. He rest his arms around my shoulder and I felt like I shattered into pieces under his touch. 

"Are you the one stalking Taeyeon and I?"

"Oh? Someone is stalking you? Do you have another admirer besides me? I really don't know what you see in Taeyeon."Siwon shook his head with his husky voice. 

"It's not you?"

"Does it matter? You don't even want to see me, I have to resort to this to see you. In picture."Siwon stood up and walked towards the television console. He squat down and pulled opened a drawer. I saw him took out a book, more like a photo album, flipping through it. My mind was telling me to run but my legs are not moving. Just then, I felt my phone vibrated in my bag. I fished it out from my bag and opened the message.

Jess: Are you home, bestie?

And another one came in.

TaeTae <3 : Did you have too much fun with Jess that you forgot about Jungie and me. We miss you :(

I was about to reply but my phone got snatched away from my hold. 

"Is Taeyeon asking for you? Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you a house rule. Once you step in here, there's no way out."My phone looks like it is going to crack in his tight hold. His jaw tightened and I froze in my spot. No way out? 

"Slowly look through the photo album while I take a shower before bringing you out for a good dinner."I swallowed the lump in my throat when I realised that he brought my phone along with him. I can't call for help. I can't call my source of protection. 

I slowly flipped through the album, it was just my photos. T-TaeTae's face got crossed out with a red marker. When I saw that he disappeared into his room, I hurriedly left the album on the sofa and ran towards the door. It was one huge door that took me quite a bit of effort to open. But before I can even set a foot out, the door was shut close.

"Where do you think you are going?"He sneered. I felt hot tears forming in my eyes, my only chance to escape was gone. 

"L-let me go p-please, Siwon."I felt my knees went soft and he carried me back to the sofa.

"Be good and sit still. Or do I have to tie you up?"Siwon said sternly before he patted my knees and headed for the shower again. I pulled my knees up to my body and hugged them as close as possible to my body, occupying as little space as possible. TaeTae, save me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAHAHAHA something's up. Sorry, don't hate me. Taeny's life have been smooth sailing the last few chapters isn't it? A little drama won't kill.

This is one long chapter (I have never written such long chapter), with Jungie appearing very often. I guess the next few chapters will be less of Jungie. 

Until then, byeeeeee. Muah. Good luck to those taking exams. FIGHTING!