Christmas with Myung Dae

The LOVE of TaeNy
The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 51 - Christmas with Myung Dae
 
A ray of sunlight shine through the curtain as the 3 of them were sleeping. He groaned as he felt the heat and the glazing sunlight on his face. Taeyeon was about to face his back against the sun when he felt a weight on his body. He just remembered that his wife have been sleeping on him the whole night. He lift up his hand to her hair and plant a kiss on her head. He smiled when he saw her sleeping peacefully while hugging him. He was still her hair unknowingly. Tiffany felt a hand touching her hair and she knew that it was her husband. She lifted up her head from his chest and look at him. 
 
"Are you hungry, TaeTae?"Tiffany asked as she his forehead. 
 
"No. Did I wake you up?"Taeyeon thought that it was him that woke her up.
 
"Kind of but it's alright."Tiffany gave him a weak smile. 
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"It's okay, TaeTae. It's fine."
 
"Good morning, love."Taeyeon gently gave her a morning kiss on her lips.
 
"Good morning, TaeTae."She lean her head on Taeyeon's chest again to listen to his steady heartbeat. 
 
"Are you still upset, darling?"Taeyeon caressed her cheek. Last night, his wife said that she misses her mom and that caught him off guard. He didn't know what to do. Tiffany have never mention anything about her missing her mom to Taeyeon no matter how much she yearns for her. She is just the strong girl that every one knows but deep inside she is vulnerable. Tiffany did not reply but she just stay still on Taeyeon.
 
"It's okay. Myung Dae and I will be here to accompany you through Christmas. Don't worry, love."Taeyeon knows that Tiffany gets emotional during the Christmas season because she isn't spending it with her family in California. But now she has Taeyeon as her husband here in Korea. She felt more comforted and excited about Christmas. She look and Taeyeon and nodded, giving him a more sincere smile.
 
"Let's do something today, shall we?"
 
"What should we do, TaeTae?"
 
"Let's do some Christmas shopping!"Taeyeon remembers how much Tiffany loves shopping and he hope that shopping will cheer his wife up.
 
"That's a great idea, TaeTae."
 
"Are you not excited? If not, you suggest what you want to do."Taeyeon pouted. 
 
"No, darling. We need to do some Christmas shopping."Tiffany kissed his pouting lips.
 
"Hon, I know it's hard to ask you to let go of everything that is bothering you but I hope that you are willingly to do something lovely for yourself. Do anything to make yourself feel better."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a tight squeeze around her body.
 
"I will be fine after sometime, don't worry TaeTae.."Tiffany reassured him by holding his hand and squeezing it a little.
 
"As long as you're fine, I will be relieved. I will always be here for you, darling. I love you."
 
"I love you too."The both of them closed their eyes, anticipating for a kiss but Taeyeon opened his eyes when he felt a drip of water on his arms. He looked at Tiffany and saw her smiling at him. It's Myung Dae's saliva that fell on his hand. 
 
"Myung Dae's up! Good morning, Myungie!"Tiffany got off Taeyeon and carried Myung Dae in her arms, away from the bed.
 
"Argh! What a good way to start my morning.."Taeyeon grumbled out loud and let out a frustrated sigh. Tiffany giggled at the sight of her frustrated husband. Myung Dae was in Tiffany's arms as he rest on her shoulder with his thumb in his mouth and his eyes were slightly smaller than usual. 
 
"Get up and shower, baby TaeTae."Tiffany bend down to peck him on the lips. 
 
"Didn't you just called me baby? You should help me bath like how you help Myung Dae."
 
"Do you want to bath with him?"
 
"No."
 
"Then you have to wait till he sleeps tonight. Go shower first."
 
"A kiss first."Taeyeon puckered his lips.
 
"Didn't I just gave you one?"
 
"Just one more, Fany."
 
"Fine. I will give you a bonus kiss on the cheeks as well. Be a good boy and bath yourself. Make me proud."Tiffany gave him a kiss on the lips and cheeks.
 
"I will make mommy Fany proud by bathing myself today."Taeyeon went to the toilet to shower as they are heading out.
 
"Dork."
 
"I will make milk for you, okay? Just stay here."Tiffany put Myung Dae on the bed and kissed his forehead before she left for the nightstand. She took his milk bottle and fill it with a few scoop full of milk powder. She pour the warm water into the bottle and shake it as she walk back to where Myung Dae is. She smiled when she saw him fidgeting with her bear happily. 
 
"Your saliva is dripping everywhere, hon."Tiffany took the handkerchief to wipe the baby's saliva from his mouth. 
 
"Have some milk my dear."Tiffany took the bear away from Myung Dae and lay him down on the bed but he cried.
 
"Drink first and I will let you play."Tiffany hold his hand and shake it gently. Surprisingly, the baby stopped crying and watch how Tiffany played with his hand. He then slowly use his other hand to hold onto Tiffany's hand and wander with it. 
 
"Good boy."Tiffany opened the milk bottle and put it in his mouth. She then lie down on the bed and move closer to Myung Dae. Myung Dae turn his head to look at her with his big innocent eyes. Tiffany giggled at the cute sight of the baby.
 
"G-geee.."The baby mumbled while showing off his healthy pink gums. 
 
"You're learning how to talk, aren't you?"Tiffany caressed his forehead and the baby shriek as his answer to Tiffany.
 
"This is your first Christmas, isn't it? What do you want for Christmas, my dear?"Tiffany lifted her head up to plant a kiss on his forehead. The baby chuckled, feeling so happy to receive a kiss from a beautiful lady. 
 
"We'll go to a toy store later and you will pick what you want, okay?"Sensing that baby doesn't understand, she just smile at him and gently play with his baby smooth cheeks. 
 
"Drink first and we'll shower later."
 
"Good boy. Myung Dae's a good boy."Tiffany put the milk bottle on the night stand after he finish his milk. 
 
"We need to burp burp, hon."Tiffany slip her hands under his armpits and carry him up. 
 
"Burp burp.."Tiffany gently pat his back hoping to make him burp.
 
*burp*
 
"Good boy."Tiffany laughed at the cute burp that the baby produce. 
 
"Uncle Tae is almost done. Let's prepare to shower, Myungie."Tiffany set him down on the bed and took out whatever he needs for shower. As usual, Myung Dae is back at Tiffany's bear again. Tiffany have to move nearer to him so that she is able to remove his clothes and at the same time to distract him with the bear. Myung Dae let out a sneeze when he felt the cold air touching his skin.
 
"Aigoo.. Did you catch a cold?"The baby chuckled after hearing Tiffany said Aigoo.
 
"How can you still laugh when you sneeze, hmmm?"Tiffany tickled the baby on his tummy and was fascinated by the way he laugh. The baby let out a laugh even after Tiffany stop tickling him. 
 
"Do you still want more tickle tickle?"The baby laughed even more at the sight of her hand.
 
"Alright alright. You need to stop."Tiffany his chest as if to help him calm down. She then took the blanket that she share with Taeyeon to cover the baby's body.
 
"Peek-a-boo!"Tiffany played with Myung Dae and he burst into laughter again. Just then, Taeyeon came out of the toilet.
 
"It's time to shower, Myungie."Tiffany carried Myung Dae up and walks towards the toilet. 
 
"I've prepared the tub already, Fany."
 
"Thank you so much, TaeTae. I love you."Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon.
 
"I love you too, honey."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips. 
 
"Do you need my help to handle this naughty boy?"Taeyeon point at the baby in her arms. The baby let out a shriek as if he understands what Taeyeon is saying.
 
"He's not naughty, TaeTae."Tiffany his chest again.
 
"He interrupted our kiss. How is that not naughty?"Taeyeon wanted to pinch the baby's cheek but Tiffany manage to prevent that from happening by turning her body away. She then lean in to kiss him to make up.
 
"I returned the kiss already."
 
"It seems like you favour him over me."Taeyeon put his hands on his hips.
 
"Is Tiffany's husband jealous over a baby?"
 
"It's a baby boy."Taeyeon emphasize on the word boy. 
 
"He's just a baby, TaeTae ah. He won't know a thing."Tiffany tip toe to kiss her sulking husband on the cheeks. 
 
 "Alright. Go shower him, he will catch a cold."
 
"Thank you, TaeTae."
 
"I will prepare his things."Taeyeon said and he went off to prepare the baby's needs like milk powder, diapers.. etc.
 
 
 
 
 
"Where should we go first?"Taeyeon got out of the car and open the baby pram as Tiffany got out of the car with Myung Dae in her arms. 
 
"What do want for your Christmas present, TaeTae ah?"
 
"I'll be happy with anything that you buy for me."Taeyeon went forward to carry Myung Dae from Tiffany and put him in the pram before he fastens the buckle. He covers the baby with the blanket to keep him warm.
 
"What about you, darling?"Taeyeon push the pram towards Tiffany and kiss her on the lips.
 
"I don't know as well."Tiffany link her arms with Taeyeon's.
 
"I guess we have to buy it separately then."
 
"Okay."
 
"Who's present do we need to buy, TaeTae ah? Christmas is a few days away from now."Tiffany asked as she looked for a toy store. 
 
"Yuri and Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona, mommy and daddy. I think that's it."
 
"And Myung Dae's! It's his first Christmas."Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon pouted when he saw how she smile.
 
"Don't be jealous, TaeTae ah.."Tiffany tip toe to kiss his cheeks. 
 
"One more, Fany ah."Taeyeon lean his cheek closer to Tiffany and when he saw that Tiffany is leaning closer to him, he turned his face making her kiss his lips. 
 
"TaeTae!"Tiffany blushed at the sudden lip contact.
 
"Let's go."Taeyeon interlock his fingers with hers and they fit perfectly together.
 
"Fany ah, Yuri called just now and they said that they are having a mini Christmas dinner at their place on Christmas Eve. And I told them that we are going. Is it fine with you?"
 
"Of course it's fine."
 
"Myungie ah, what do you want? Pick something and I will buy it for you. Do you want clothes or toys, hmmm?"Tiffany asked as she push the baby pram into the store. The baby shriek when he saw so many toys. The smile was so obvious on his face.
 
"TaeTae?"Tiffany looked around to look for Taeyeon but he was no where to be found. She took out her phone to call him as she wipe away the baby's saliva that was falling from his mouth. Tiffany tried calling her husband but it all went to his voicemail. She was obviously upset that her husband leave her to do all the shopping. It would be easier if she was alone but now that she has Myung Dae with her, things are more difficult and troublesome.
 
"Don't mind him, Myungie..."Tiffany continued to do her Christmas shopping with a baby. While in the midst of her shopping, Tiffany was tired and she sat down on the bench with Myung Dae facing her. 
 
"Myung Dae ah.. Do you know where uncle Tae is?"Tiffany caressed his baby smooth hand. The baby let out a sound that Tiffany have never heard before.
 
"What are you trying to say, Myungie?"Tiffany unbuckle the safety belt and carry him towards her but there was this pungent coming from the baby.
 
"Did you just poop?"Tiffany asked the baby and the baby chuckled. 
 
"Let's get you clean."Tiffany put the baby back into the pram and they went to the nursing room specially for babies. She then put Myung Dae at the small little bed and lie him down. Myung Dae's facial expression changed from the happy one to a not so happy one.
 
"Don't cry, Myungie. It's going to be a quick one, I promise."Tiffany gave him the little toy that she brought out but he didn't want it at all. The baby was crying the whole time she was changing him. 
 
"Hush hush, darling. Just a little more."Tiffany soothe the baby's chest a little before she processes to putting the diapers on for him. He stop crying after that. 
 
"Good boy."Tiffany put him on the baby pram before she clear up the place and make milk for the baby. She then carry the baby in her arms and fed him milk. The baby can be very clingy when he is comfortable with the person or when the person shows him great love. 
 
"It's your nap time isn't it?"Tiffany tap the baby's back as she watch how his eyelids get heavier and heavier as it slowly closes.
 
"Sleep well, Myungie."Tiffany cover Myung Dae with the little blanket as she put him in the pram before they make their way out of the nursing room.
 
I'm all alone now.. - Tiffany
 
While Tiffany continued shopping for presents, a pair of arms circled around her waist and before she knew it, a kiss landed on her cheek. 
 
"TaeTae?"Tiffany turned around after she recovered from the shocked. 
 
"Hey, sweetheart."
 
"Where did you go?"Tiffany asked worriedly because Taeyeon didn't tell her anything and he just left.
 
"Our car ran out of petrol and I need to refill it before we head back home incase it is not enough."Taeyeon said it confidently.
 
"So long?"
 
"Ya.. There's was a traffic jam."Taeyeon nearly wanted to pull out his hair as he didn't think that Tiffany will ask him another question. He smiled when he saw that Tiffany believed his reason.
 
"But you could have at least told me and not just leave me alone like that.."Tiffany pouted and stare at the item that she was planning to purchase. 
 
"Awww.. Is my darling sad? I'm sorry, darling."Taeyeon kissed her pouting lips. 
 
"Not sad but.."She sighed.
 
"But?"
 
"Never mind. Let's pay for the item and go home. I'm tired."Tiffany said and get out of Taeyeon's hold as she make her way to the cashier.
 
I made her mad.. - Taeyeon
 
"Are you mad at me?"Taeyeon caught up with her and hold onto her. Tiffany was having mixed feelings. She was sad that Taeyeon left her like that and that she have to do all the Christmas shopping alone. She was worried at the same time because Taeyeon didn't pick up her phone calls. 
 
"No."Tiffany answered coldly. 
 
"What can I do to make up to you?"
 
"Nothing."Tiffany continued walking. 
 
"So you admit that you are mad?"
 
"Did you come back just to provoke my feelings?"
 
"No. Obviously not."
 
"Stop asking, please. I'm tired, Tae."
 
"I'm sorry, honey."Taeyeon kissed her on the lips. 
 
"It's okay. I'm sorry as well for my harsh words."Honestly, she felt bad for what she said to Taeyeon and she hopes that she didn't hurt his feelings. She gave Taeyeon a weak smile. Taeyeon shakes his head and hugs her tightly in his embrace. 
 
"I love you, Darling."Taeyeon kissed her forehead.
 
"I love you too, TaeTae.."
 
"I'll go pay for this item and we'll go home since my baby is tired. I'll put up the Christmas tree later."
 
"Alright, TaeTae.."Taeyeon let go of his arms around her so that he can make payment. 
 
 
 
 
*BONUS*
 
24th December 2013; midnight. 
 
The couple was sitting on the couch in front of the television watching a romantic movie. Taeyeon slipped his arms around his wife as he pulls her closer towards him. He is able to feel her warmth that is coming from her body and at the same time give her warmth. He made a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow and serve it as they share a cup. He gave it to Tiffany and she takes a sip before she pass it to him. Taeyeon was watching the movie attentively when he felt a vibration coming from his phone. He took it out and saw that it was twelve o'clock.
 
"Merry Christmas, darling."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. Tiffany looked at the clock that was hung on the wall and realized that it was twelve. She was so into the movie that she did not realize it was twelve.
 
"Merry Christmas to you as well, TaeTae!"Tiffany smiled at him happily from his gentle gesture and kissed him on the lips. It's their first Christmas together as husband and wife. 
 
"Where's my present, wifey?"Taeyeon leaned down to sniff her baby scent before he kissed her cheeks. 
 
"Oh, right. I forgot."Tiffany walked towards the Christmas tree and took the gift from below. Taeyeon also went to retrieve the present that he bought for her. After getting their presents, Taeyeon sat down on the sofa and tap on his lap to signal to his beloved to sit on his lap. Tiffany happily sat on his lap.
 
"This is my present for you, TaeTae."Tiffany gave him his present that was nicely wrapped in gift paper. 
 
"Open it."Tiffany urged Taeyeon to open it. Taeyeon opened it gently as he was scared that he might tore the wrapper. He opened it and saw that Tiffany got him a perfume. 
 
"I hope you like it, darling. I personally pick it myself."Tiffany pecked his forehead. 
 
"I love it. I love anything that is from you and about you. Thank you so much, sweetheart."Taeyeon whispered into her ears and kissed her earlobe. 
 
"This is mine. Open it."Taeyeon handed Tiffany a paper bag. 
 
"What is this, TaeTae?"Tiffany asked as she got her present. 
 
"Open it and you'll know."Taeyeon put his present on the sofa beside him before he wrap his arms around her waist. He looked at how focus Tiffany was as she open the present. Tiffany eyes sparkled when she saw what Taeyeon got for her. A diamond necklace. It's not any ordinary necklace but a necklace that she once told Taeyeon that she likes it very much. That was a couple of years ago. She was surprised that Taeyeon actually remembered. 
 
"TaeTae, isn't this the necklace that I always wanted?"Tiffany asked as her index finger trace the outline of the shining necklace. 
 
"Yes, darling. I promised to get it for you previously."Taeyeon kissed her forehead and watched her facial expression. 
 
"You remembered? I thought you forgot.."Tiffany voice quivered as she continues looking at the necklace, afraid that Taeyeon might worry when he sees her teary eyes. She was touched. That guy surely love her so much.
 
"Of course I do. It's my princess that we are talking about, not anyone else. I'll remember everything about you because I love you so much, darling."Taeyeon gave her body a squeeze. 
 
"When did you buy it?"
 
"That day when I left you in the mall with Myung Dae.."
 
"So you lied to me just to get me this?"Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded. 
 
"TaeTae.."Tiffany mumbled as she bury her head in the crook of his neck.
 
"Hmmm?"Taeyeon stoke her hair.
 
"Thank you so much. I'm so lucky to have you as my husband."She sniffed. 
 
"Aigoo.."Taeyeon lifted up her chin and look at her. 
 
"No, no. Don't cry, darling. Santa clause is in town. You're not suppose to cry, baby."Taeyeon wiped away her tears. 
 
"I'm really touched and thankful.."She broke the eye contact and stated at his chest. 
 
"Alright alright. Don't cry anymore."Taeyeon kissed her hair and she rest her chin on his shoulder. 
 
"You're the love of my life. I will never forget anything about you. I love you, Fany."
 
"I love you too, TaeTae."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hohoho! Merry Christmas everyone! Yay! I'm so sorry that I update this very late, like super late, at 3++ nearly 4am here. I was rushing my notes, world history =.=" ㅠ.ㅠ , just now but I still can't finish it and I promised you guys that I will update on Christmas. Am I right? Or should I take back this chapter? This is my Christmas present for you guys. And I want you guys to see it when you guys wake up in the morning. That's why I'm rushing this now. World history is such a pain in the .. Is anyone doing that subject? I'm leaving for Cameron highlands, Malaysia, on the 26 of December. Anyone from Cameron? Hi! If you're. So, I won't be able to update until next year I guess and partly because school is starting again. Alright back to the point. Is Taeyeon sweet? He actually remembers that necklace that Tiffany wanted. Leave your comments below alright? That will be my Christmas present from you. Continue subscribing and up voting! Thank you so much much much!!! Bye bye for now and have a blessed Christmas! Author needs to sleep, author's very exhausted. Zzz..