Clingy Fany.

The LOVE of TaeNy

Chapter 59 - Clingy Fany 

"TaeTae, wake up.."Tiffany rubbed her eyes as she yawns. She's yearning to go home. 

"What's wrong?"Taeyeon asked as sleepiness can be heard in his voice.

"I want to go home. You need to wake up now."Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon reach his hand out for the table beside Tiffany's bed. He took his phone and look at the time. 

"It's only 5:39 in the morning, darling."Taeyeon closed his eyes again as his eyelids are still heavy. 

"TaeTae..."Tiffany whined as she tried to shake him up. But to no avail, he still continued sleeping. 

"Hubby.."Tiffany fidgeted on top of him. Then an idea suddenly came into her mind and she was sure that her husband will definitely wake up. Tiffany gently cup Taeyeon's face before she kiss him passionately. She nibbled on his lower lips. Tiffany smiled when she felt her husband responding to her kiss. 

That's enough. -Tiffany 

"Wow, babe. Why the sudden aggressiveness?"Taeyeon turned to his side and put Tiffany down on the bed. Taeyeon only calls Tiffany babe when they make love.

"You won't get up if I don't do this. I want to go home, TaeTae."Tiffany mumbled as she avoided his stares. 

"No, sweetheart. I know you're eager to go home but we're not sure if the doctor is willing to discharge you. The doctor is coming in at 8 later, hon. Let's wait for his instructions. If he say that you can go home, we will shower after that. Mean while let's go to sleep first. You must have adequate rest to be healthy."Taeyeon caress Tiffany's soft cheek. 

"Now, go to sleep."Taeyeon gently pat Tiffany back to sleep. Taeyeon planted a kiss on Tiffany's cheeks after she felt asleep.

 


"Honey, wakey wakey.."Taeyeon gently poke his wife's cheeks to wake her up for breakfast. 

"Have breakfast and the doctor will come and check on you."Taeyeon use his fingers to draw circles on her cheek. 

"Really, TaeTae?"Tiffany asked as she sit up on the bed.

"Yes, dearie."Taeyeon chuckled at her cute expression. 

"Good morning, TaeTae!"Tiffany greeted Taeyeon cheerfully as she waits for him to bring her food.

"Aigoo.. After so many exchange of words then you greet me. Good morning, my wifey."Taeyeon pecked her lips. Tiffany giggled at his comments. 

"So happy huh, darling."

"Definitely. I'm going home today."

"Alright alright."Taeyeon took Tiffany's plate of food and sat on her bed. Tiffany squeezed her way into Taeyeon's arms.

"What are you doing?"Taeyeon put the plate of food on the table before he pull Tiffany into his arms like a toddler. 

"I just want to get in your arms. I need your warmth, TaeTae. It gives me strength."Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's chest and Taeyeon smiled at her words.

"Okay okay. TaeTae will be here to give you warmth 24/7. I love you."Taeyeon took the plate in his hands before he feed Tiffany.

"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany gave Taeyeon a kiss on his lips. 

"Good morning, Ms Hwang."A man wearing a white coat came in with a file in his hand. 

"Oh. Good morning doctor! Let me go home please.."Tiffany remained in Taeyeon's arms but she used her puppy eyes to soften the doctor's heart. The doctor chuckled as he thought that she looked like a little kid. Taeyeon heard the chuckle before he look at Tiffany. 

"Yah! You're not supposed to do that. That's only for me."Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany immediately get rid of those puppy eyes before she turn her head towards Taeyeon. 

"That's much better."Taeyeon said before he fed her another spoon of salad. The doctor cleared his throat to get the couple's attention. 

"Today I'm going to discharge Ms Hwang. Mr Kim, please take care of your wife well. If there's anything that's not right, please come back immediately."

"Yes yes, I definitely will!"Taeyeon agreed almost immediately as he smiled happily. 

"You hear that, Fany? You're going home!"

"Mr Kim, please follow me outside to get Ms Hwang's medication."The doctor bowed slightly before he walked out to wait for Taeyeon. 

"Finish and head to the shower. Don't wait for me, I'll come back later and we go home."Taeyeon get out the bed and he kissed Tiffany's forehead before he leave. Tiffany nodded her head and smiled as she chew on her food.

"Mr Kim, please give Ms Hwang the iron jab once a week at night. We just gave her one a few days ago so give it to her tonight. I know that you're a doctor graduate but you're working for your dad. We need to train you once more before we let you jab Ms Hwang."

"Ok, sure."Taeyeon followed the doctor into a small room to let the doctor teach him how to jab. 

Fany is going to hate me.. -Taeyeon 

"You're not showering, Fany?"Taeyeon came into the ward and still see Tiffany sitting on the bed. 

"No. I'll shower at home."

"No no. We'll shower here. I don't want to bring the germs home. Let's go for a quick shower."Taeyeon held out his hand and offered Tiffany. 

"Fine fine."Tiffany extend and reach for Taeyeon's hand before she get down the bed. 

 

 

"Let's go, TaeTae?"Tiffany took the bouquet of flowers on the sofa as she looked at Taeyeon packing her bag. 

"Mhmm."Taeyeon lifted up the bag before he look at her. He frowned at the sight of the flowers.

"Do you need to bring that home?"

"It's nice, TaeTae."Tiffany fidget with the flower petals as she read the little note that Siwon wrote. 

"Just don't let me see those flowers or I'm going to get mad."Taeyeon muttered as he left the ward without waiting for Tiffany. 

"A-are you j-jealous?"Tiffany stuttered as she saw the not so happy looking Taeyeon. She then decided to leave the flowers in the room and not bring home. She took a last glance of the beautiful flowers before she leave. 

"TaeTae, wait."Tiffany ran to catch up with Taeyeon. Taeyeon turned around as he heard the sounds that Tiffany's shoes were making. 

"What did I say about running?"Taeyeon said sternly as he held Tiffany's hand. He let go after Tiffany stop running.

"S-sorry."Tiffany felt hurt but his actions and honestly she felt like crying but she knows that that will make Taeyeon even more mad. 

Taeyeon turned around after he realised that he have ignored Tiffany for the whole 5 minutes. He wasn't very happy and he did not realise that Tiffany wasn't as bubbly as usual. He opened the car door for Tiffany before he squat down slightly to fasten her seat belt for her. Taeyeon then kissed her on the lips. 

"I'm sorry."Taeyeon apologized as he felt guilty for ignoring his wife and for treating her so cold for the last few minutes. "Jealousy took over me. Sorry, darling."Taeyeon place his hand on the back of her head before he use his thumb to caress her forehead. Tiffany lean forward and embrace Taeyeon, she needs it as she let her tears out. 

"Sshhh.."Taeyeon knows that Tiffany is crying as he heard some sniffing. He gently rub her back.

"I-I'm sorry, T-TaeTae. I w-won't do it a-again."Tiffany broke the hug and looked at Taeyeon as she wanted to be sincere. 

"Not your fault. It's mine. I love you too much that's why I'm like that."Taeyeon kissed her forehead.

"I know. It's good that you love me. I love you, TaeTae. I know you done that for my own good."Tiffany lean forward to kiss Taeyeon's lips. "You're scary when you're mad."Tiffany pouted. 

"Sorry."Taeyeon lean in to kiss Tiffany again. 

"Let's go home."Taeyeon smiled at her before he closed the door. 

 

 

"I'm tired, TaeTae.. I want to sleep."Tiffany said as she lie down on her bed after Taeyeon put her down.

"Of course you're tired. You woke up so early this morning. Take a nap, my dear."Taeyeon sit down at the edge of the bed as he help Tiffany cover herself with the blanket. 

"Honey, I'll be leaving for the supermarket shortly. Is there anything you want to buy?"Taeyeon pat Tiffany to put her to sleep. 

"Don't go without me. Stay with me please. It's going to rain soon."Tiffany sit up and wrap her arms around Taeyeon's arm as she lean on it. 

"I will go and come back quickly."Taeyeon reassured.

"No."Tiffany shook her head and whined. 

"Stay with me. Please."She then pouted her lips. 

"Alright alright. I can't resist you with those lips."Taeyeon gave her a quick peck.

"Pinky promise."Tiffany stick out her pinky and wave it slightly in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon then smiled at her cuteness before he hook his pinky with her. 

"So cute."Taeyeon ruffled Tiffany's hair and she giggled before she lie down. 

"Thank you, TaeTae."Tiffany held her hand with his before she intertwine their fingers together. She then kissed him on the lips, once, twice and thrice. 

"Aigoo.. Did your pregnancy make you a affection monster?"Taeyeon teased. 

"Hmph! You tease me! I shouldn't show you any affection anymore then."

"Oh no no. I take back my words. I love that side of you, darling."Taeyeon kissed her forehead. 

"Sleep sleep."Tiffany yawned before she close her eyes.

 

 

"TaeTae, I want ice cream not yoghurt!"Tiffany snatched the tub of yoghurt and put it back to the fridge before she take the tub of chocolate ice cream. 

"No. Ice cream is not good, yoghurt is better for you."Taeyeon put the ice cream back into the fridge before he reach for the yoghurt. 

"Let's get the ice cream please. I promise to only have a little bit a day. Please."Tiffany sway her body in front of Taeyeon as she show him her puppy eyes. Taeyeon have no choice but to give in to her and he have a condition to exchange with her. Her injection later.

"Alright, on one condition darling."Taeyeon hold on Tiffany's arms before he look at her. 

"What is it?"Tiffany asked brightly. 

"I'm assigned to give you a jab. After the jab, I'll let you have ice cream. Deal?"Taeyeon pull Tiffany into a hug as he rest his head on her shoulder. 

"Is it the same one that the doctor gave me the other day? I know it's for my own good, I'll try to not give you a hard time later."Tiffany then rest her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. They stayed in each other's embrace for quite sometime before they leave the supermarket. 

"Thank you, honey."

 


"Sweetie, come here."Taeyeon put the box of vaccine beside him and open his arms wide when he saw Tiffany coming out of the toilet. Tiffany was all smiling when she came out to see Taeyeon welcoming her into his arms but her smile disappeared after she saw the box of vaccine placed beside Taeyeon. 

"I don't want."Tiffany walked away from Taeyeon and walk towards the dressing table to apply her night cream. 

"Darling..."Taeyeon walked towards Tiffany and back hug her. 

"You promised me that you'll cooperate with me.."Taeyeon whispered into her ears. 

"Work with me, okay?"Taeyeon carried her onto the bed and put her in front of the headrest so that she can lean on it. 

"TaeTae.."Tiffany's eyes start to get teary as fear start to creep in. 

"Okay okay."Taeyeon put down the vaccine before he cuddle her in his arms. He rock her gently to calm her down. 

"My good girl.."Taeyeon kissed her forehead and waited for her to calm down before he start. He put her down after he felt that Tiffany have calmed down. He then checked that he have alcohol wipes and plaster ready. 

"Relax, honey."Taeyeon took Tiffany's favourite stuffed toy and pass it to her. 

"Take that as TaeTae. I'm here with you."Taeyeon then took the alcohol wipes to clean a small part of her arm. He removed the cap from the syringe before he gently push the needle in. 

"Ouch, TaeTae. Quick!"Tiffany closed her eyes tightly to bear with the pain.

"Okay okay, honey. Done."Taeyeon then pull out the needle before he cover the syringe with the cap and paste a plaster on her arm. He put everything in the box before he put it on the nightstand. 

"My brave girl."Taeyeon hugged Tiffany as she rest her head on Taeyeon's chest. She needs Taeyeon's warmth to calm her down. 

"No more no more, don't cry anymore."Taeyeon lift Tiffany up and place her on his lap. He kissed her cheeks as he stared at her. 

"Want ice cream? TaeTae will get for you."Taeyeon suggested, trying to cheer her up.

"N-no."Tiffany snuggled her head even more into Taeyeon's chest.

"Then what can I do for you? What can I do to make you feel better, darling?"

"N-nothing. I j-just want y-you here."

"I'm here."Taeyeon gently lay her down on the bed and he use his arms to support him above Tiffany. Taeyeon watch her every move as she avoided his eyes. He brush his lips against hers. 

"Still painful?"Taeyeon asked and Tiffany shook her head. He her forehead and sweep back any fringe that was covering it. He kissed her forehead so gently to calm her down further. 

"I love you, darling."Taeyon kissed her lips again as he nibbled her lips. 

"I love you too."Tiffany mumbled against his lips as she open up for Taeyeon when she felt him tugging her lower lips. The couple then continued with their love making session. 

 

 

 

 

 

hi marshmallows! How's life? Mine so badly. I'm so sorry for the slow update as author is in the midst of her exam. My brain is not working, that's why I came up with such a stupid chapter. Thank you for spending time to read in.

Guys! I'm planning to make another story but a one shot on Taeny. If I'm really writing, I think I will post it on wattpad as well. Should I? Leave you opinions below. Comment, subscribe and up vote! Thank you! *bows*

follow me on Instagram @/triciaa_tann