Bad Dream..

The LOVE of TaeNy

 

10:00 PM in Tiffany's ward

"Tomorrow is Sunday already.." Taeyeon said.

"Yup, sorry for making you stay here with me over the weekend." Tiffany sounded sad.

"Don't say that, don't ever say that!" Taeyeon stated.

"I smell something weird.I miss your baby scent." Taeyeon teased.

"Yah!"Tiffany pouted.

"Hahaha! Do you want to bathe, baby? I can help you." Taeyeon asked.

"Ewww... Tae Tae! So embarrassing.. " Tiffany said while blushing. 

"Why embarrassing? I am your boyfriend!" Taeyeon asked.

"Nevermind.. I don't want to bathe, maybe tomorrow morning."Tiffany replied.

"Ok then. Go to sleep. Come, lie down." Taeyeon helped Tiffany. 

After Tiffany have fallen asleep, Taeyeon then walk to the couch and sleep there using Tiffany's jacket as blanket. 

*In Tiffany's dream*

"Miss Hwang, you have 5 injections to complete today."The nurse smiled, looking very evil, with 1 syringe in her hand.

"Come on..."The nurse said again while holding on to Tiffany's arm preventing her from running.

"NO, I DON'T WANT!!!" Tiffany shouted.

"OUCH!! IT HURTS!!" Tiffany exclaimed while crying.

*Not in Tiffany's dream*

"AHHHH!" Tiffany screamed.

"What happen Fany ah?" Taeyeon immediately run to Tiffany.

Tiffany just shook her head looking around aimlessly.

"Tae, can we go home? I don't want to stay here." Tiffany asked. 

Taeyeon then embraced her to calm her down. He then touch her sweaty forehead.

"You are burning again! Did you have a nightmare?" Taeyeon asked and he kissed her.

Tiffany just nod her head and continue crying.

"Don't cry don't cry, there's nothing here."Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to his chest and hugged her.

"I will go get the nurse here." Taeyeon immediately run out.

"My girlfriend's fever is back again. Can you please come and take a look?" Taeyeon asked the nurse to come to Tiffany's ward.

"ok" Both of them went to the ward.

After checking Tiffany, the nurse went out.

"Tae, where is the nurse going?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't know. Rest first." Taeyeon broke the hug and helped Tiffany to lie down.

Then the nurse come back.

"I will give her this jab and she should be okay by tomorrow morning. If the fever still didn't subside, then we will have to send her for some test." The nurse said when preparing the needle. 

"Fany ah.. Just relax and it will be over soon..." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand to give her moral encouragement. He gave her a kiss on the cheeks. 

"Tae Tae *sob* *sob* I DON'T WANT!" Tiffany cried.

"I am here, don't worry." Taeyeon said as he help Tiffany sit up, it is easier for the nurse to jab. Taeyeon held Tiffany's arm to prevent her from pulling away.

The nurse then cleaned the area which she will give the jab. She slowly push the needle in.

"OUCH!!" Tiffany's voice was muffled by Taeyeon's hug.

"Ok, it is done." The nurse said as she paste a plaster on the area. 

"Thank you so much, sorry to disturb you.." Taeyeon said.

"It is done, Fany. No more." Taeyeon rubbed her back to soothe her. Taeyeon's clothes was soaked with Tiffany's tears. He kissed Tiffany and wipe her tears.

"Don't cry anymore. Your eyes are swollen already, not pretty anymore." Taeyeon teased.

"Let me change your clothes, it is full of your sweat, I don't want you to catch a cold again." Taeyeon said when taking the spare top that was left in the cabinet  in the morning.

When Taeyeon was about to the first button, Tiffany stopped him.

"What's wrong?"Taeyeon asked.

"I will do it myself."Tiffany said while making her way down the bed.

"Where are you going?"Taeyeon asked.

"Toilet"Tiffany replied.

"Why can't you do it here instead?"Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany then look at Taeyeon with her small eyes.

"Okok, I will turn around." Taeyeon said while turning around.

"Ouch..."Tiffany accidentally hit her injected hand.

Taeyeon immediately turned around.Tiffany immediately use the shirt to cover herself while Taeyeon help her with her injected hand.

"Ok, it is done." Taeyeon then help Tiffany put on her clothes.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!"Tiffany exclaimed while blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, I am yours. Hahaha. It's dark here and I can't see anything."Taeyeon answered.

"Fany ah, I will marry you as my wife and I will give you happiness. I love you, Tiffany Hwang." Taeyeon confess to Tiffany.

"I love you too.."Tiffany said.

"Let's pray that later your fever will subside and you don't have to go for test."

Tiffany nodded her head. Taeyeon then pat Tiffany to sleep. 

10:00 AM in the morning

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead as he looked at his sleeping princess.

"Good morning TaeTae."Tiffany greeted. 

"Good morning Fany!"Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead.

"Let's see if your fever have subsided.." Taeyeon said while feeling Tiffany's forehead.

"Looks like it have subsided a bit, maybe it is because of the vaccine this morning." Taeyeon said. 

"Don't talk about the vaccine anymore, it's so embarrassing.." Tiffany's voice trailed off. 

"Don't feel embarrass about it. I have seen you cry yesterday." Taeyeon added while Tiffany was looking down.

"I am going to bathe now."Tiffany said trying to change the topic.

"ok, I will help you." Taeyeon replied.

"No, it's ok, I can do it myself." Tiffany replied still feeling a little bit embarrass.

"Fany ah, don't feel embarrass about it.." Taeyeon said trying to persuade Tiffany. 

"But Tae Tae, I really don't want... Can you please just let me do something myself for once?" Tiffany asked feeling a bit pissed off. 

"Ok, fine!"Taeyeon replied angrily.

Taeyeon then throw himself on the couch. Tiffany was feeling a bit hurt as tears were stinging her eyes, she was trying her best to hold back her tears. She then make her way weakly to the toilet. Although Taeyeon pretended to not care about Tiffany anymore, he is still very worried about her. 

"What am I doing? Tiffany needs me the most at this period of time!" Taeyeon thought to himself.

"Am I too harsh just now? Am I in the wrong?" Tiffany asked herself in the toilet. She is feeling very miserable.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think will happen to Taeny? Will they still talk to each other?