5th month

The LOVE of TaeNy

The LOVE of TaeNy
Chapter 63- 5th month

"TaeTae.."Tiffany whined and sloppily walked towards Taeyeon who was on the bed. 

"Hmmm?"Taeyeon's eyes never left the book that was in his hand. That was the third time that Tiffany was calling him. 

"Yah! Look at me.."Tiffany snatched the book away from Taeyeon, she was getting frustrated from the lack of attention. 

"Yah! I'm reading up on your pregnancy."Taeyeon wasn't exactly angry but he just wanted to help out with Tiffany's pregnancy. 

"Fine! We are not going anywhere tonight then."Tiffany clumsily threw herself on the bed.

"Yah! Be careful, darling."Taeyeon went forward to wrap his arms around Tiffany. He rubbed her bum. Even though it was a bed that Tiffany jump into, Taeyeon just wanted to be extra careful as Tiffany is already in her fifth month.

"Continue reading and don't talk to me."Tiffany said coldly and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"No no. I'm sorry okay. Now what is it that you want TaeTae to do for you?"Taeyeon asked Tiffany sincerely and kissed her on her cheek.

"You promise that you're going to spend your attention only on me?"Tiffany turned back and faced Taeyeon. A pout was clearly seen on her face.

"Yes, I promise."Taeyeon kissed her pouting lips and smiled.

"Help me pick a dress..."Tiffany stood up and pulled Taeyeon along with her into the walk in closer before he can even reply.

"We are just going for dinner at Daddy and Mommy's place. Just wear something casual."Taeyeon followed Tiffany's pull, he did not retaliate because he knows that his wife will get even more angry. He was shocked to see some many clothes sprawled on the floor. 

"What just happened here?"Taeyeon stood by the door and watch his wife tip toe towards her dresses.

"I look humongous in those. Come over, TaeTae."Tiffany signaled Taeyeon to come closer to her.  

"What is it that my sweetheart wants to wear?"Taeyeon back hugged her and rest his chin on her shoulders. 

"You smell so good."Taeyeon sniffed her shoulder before planting a kiss.

"TaeTae... Is this okay?"Tiffany pulled out a pink dress and showed it to Taeyeon.

"Wear it and let me see."Taeyeon let go of her waist. Tiffany just stood in front of Taeyeon and removed the dress that she was wearing. 

"You're no longer the shy girl that I know."Taeyeon smiled proudly at what he had done to Tiffany.

"It's been almost a year since we got married, TaeTae ah.I am still shy but I told myself that you're my husband and it's okay to be bare in front of you."Tiffany blushed. 

"So cute."Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's nose. "No need to be shy okay. I won't laugh at you even if you become fat. I will still love you as much."

"I love you, TaeTae!"Tiffany said confidently and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. 

"I love you too."Taeyeon leaned in to kiss Tiffany on the lips once more.

"But please tell me before you strip so that I'm mentally prepared. You're way too y to handle."

"TaeTae.."Tiffany whined and slapped Taeyeon's shoulder.

"If you don't put on your clothes now, we might not even leave the house tonight. We'll have dinner on the bed."Taeyeon wriggled his eyebrows. Tiffany totally forgot the fact that she is only in her lingerie. 

"TaeTae.. You have to stop being a ert. You're going to be a daddy in a few months time. And what's more I'm still tired from last night's."Tiffany scrambled to put on her clothes. 

"I'm not a ert. It is legal for husband and wife to make love. Something is wrong if we don't make love."

"I can never argue when it comes to making love."Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed before moving away.

 

 

Taeyeon parked his car outside his parents house. There are 3 cars outside. The yulsic couple, SooNa couple and the Kims. With TaeNy's car, that makes it 4. Taeyeon ran out of his car after he parked it properly and opened the door for his princess. 

"Wake up, darling."Taeyeon unfastened Tiffany's seatbelt and gently pat her cheek.

"Mhmm.."Tiffany turned her face to the other side. 

"Get up, sleepy head. I'll let you sleep in my room."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the forehead but she never respond. Taeyeon then carried Tiffany out of the car.

"Tae.."Tiffany immediately got up when she remembered that she is going to Taeyeon's house for a gathering.

"Put me down.."

"No."Taeyeon smiled at the struggling Tiffany and kissed Tiffany's lips.

"Put me down, it's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing? I'm sure everyone at home is used to it. Press the bell, honey."Taeyeon walked nearer to the door bell so that Tiffany can press. 

"Awww.."The whole gang came and get the door for them. 

"Hi!"Tiffany said sheepishly as she blushed. 

"Why is it almost every time I see Tiffany, she is always being carried by Taeyeon. Are you too hard on her, Taeng?"Yuri asked. Jessica heard his words and pinched Yuri's ear.

"Speak for yourself."Jessica murmured under her breath.

"Oww.. Okay okay honey. I'm sorry."Yuri said in pain, pleading his wife to let him go. 

"TaeTae.. Bully.."Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck and buried her head in Taeyeon's chest. 

"Okay okay."Taeyeon comforted Tiffany and kissed her forehead. Taeyeon is not shy to show his affection in front of everyone.

"Aigoo.. So sweet."Yoona said and cupped her own cheeks.

"I can do that too."Sooyoung said and kissed Yoona's forehead, like what Taeyeon did to Tiffany. 

"Come on, let's all get in."Mrs Kim said and led the whole gang in. Mr Kim and Mrs Kim know all of them as they were all Taeyeon's classmates and he brought them home before. Both Mr Kim and Mrs Kim treat them like their own children. 

"Hmmm?"Tiffany tilted her head slightly when she saw a baby playing on the floor. His back view looked familiar. 

"Is that Myung Dae, mom?"Tiffany pointed at the baby and asked Mrs Kim. Myung Dae heard his name and turned his head around to where the voice came from.

"Aigoo.. It's really Myung Dae!"Tiffany squealed at the cute looking baby. Myung Dae squealed together with Tiffany and showed her his big bright smile. He quickly crawl towards Taeyeon, wanting to play with Tiffany. Myung Dae still prefers crawling to walking.

"TaeTae, put me down."Tiffany tapped on his chest a few times wanting Taeyeon to put her down.

"A kiss first, sweetheart."Taeyeon plucked his lips at Tiffany. 

"Aish.. I love you, TaeTae!"Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face before kissing him on the lips. 

"There you go."Taeyeon carefully put Tiffany down on the floor. The two couples just stare at them amusingly. 

"Myungie.."Tiffany spread out her arms, pulling the baby into her arms. Yoona and Jessica just stare at Tiffany in awe, wondering how they get to know each other. Both of them tried to play with Myung Dae but wasn't that comfortable with them. But with Tiffany hugging Myung Dae, he smiled like never before. 

"How's my little boy?"Tiffany broke the hug and cupped Myung Dae's face before kissing his little nose. Myung Dae chuckled and showed Tiffany his baby teeth. 

"Looks like you've grown taller. But still as cute as before."Tiffany ruffled his hair. She then noticed two pairs of eyes staring at her. 

"Why are you girls standing there? Don't you want to play with Myungie?"

"He don't like us I guess.."Yoona sighed.

"Ehh.. Why? Myung Dae is a nice baby."

"He's diapers is full but he refused to let us change him. Even Sooyoung and Yuri tried but he just refused."Jessica said and brought all of Myung Dae's things over so that Tiffany can change him.

"Really? Are you that naughty?"Tiffany frowned at him but it didn't scare him. Instead, he let out another chuckle. Tiffany pulled Myung Dae closer to check his diaper. Indeed, it is full. Yoona helped to spread out the mat on the floor while Jessica put the wipes and diaper on the floor. 

"Auntie Fany is just going to change your diaper, darling."Tiffany gently lay Myung Dae down on the floor so that she can change him. While Tiffany changed him, Jessica and Yoona played with him to distract him. The living room is filled with Myung Dae's laughter.

"What are we having for dinner, mom?"Tiffany walked into the kitchen to dispose the soiled diaper and she saw Mrs Kim preparing dishes. 

"Do you need any help?"Tiffany washed her hands before approaching Mrs Kim to help her. 

"Neh, it's okay. I can handle. Besides, there are so many guys at home today. They can help me. Go take a rest, it must be hard on you to carry such a heavy baby in you."Mrs Kim carefully ushered Tiffany out of the kitchen.

"Really? But I feel bad.."

"No need to feel bad. We are a family after all. Help me look after that mischievous boy outside. I'm sure he missed you a lot."Mrs Kim pointed at the little boy that Yoona and Jessica is playing with. 

"I will. I will look for TaeTae first. Thank you, mommy for preparing dinner for us."Tiffany smiled before she walked away. 

"TaeTae!"Tiffany suddenly back hugged Taeyeon as she rest her face on his back. Taeyeon is putting some charcoal in the barbecue pit because they are having grilled food for dinner. 

"Whoa, honey. Where's Myung Dae?"Taeyeon continued putting the charcoal nicely on the pit so that it is easier to start the fire later. 

"He's inside playing with Jessi and Yoona."

"Give me a moment. I'm almost done."Taeyeon put down the bag of charcoal on the floor before he washed his hand thoroughly in the poolside toilet.

"What is it that my darling wants?"Taeyeon came back and hugged Tiffany.

"Are we having barbecue food for dinner?"Tiffany asked excitedly like she have never eaten those before.

"Yes, just this time okay."Taeyeon seldom let Tiffany have unhealthy food as he is very concern about her health.

"Ahh.. T-Tae.."Tiffany's face suddenly screwed up from the pain that she is feeling. 

"Wae.. What's wrong? Where's the pain?"Taeyeon started panicking. He is always like that despite this happening to his wife so many times. He can't bare to see her in pain.

"Leg c-cramp.."Tiffany held Taeyeon tightly so that she doesn't fall down. Taeyeon immediately scooped Tiffany up and put her on the sun bed.

"Relax, honey."Taeyeon slowly straightened Tiffany's right leg. 

"Ouch.."Tiffany winced in pain. Just then Jessica and Yoona walked to the poolside with Myung Dae's hand in theirs. They are trying to teach Myung Dae how to walk. 

"Omo.. Tiff.."Yoona slowly let go of Myung Dae's hand and pass it to Jessica before running towards the couple. She grab the handful of tissue and help Tiffany wipe her sweat.

"Better, darling?"Taeyeon asked as he make sure to keep Tiffany's leg straight. Tiffany nodded before she thanked Yoona for wiping her sweat. Taeyeon stood up and walked towards Tiffany to cuddle her in his arms. He rubbed her back gently to ease her pain. Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's chest and listened to his steady heartbeat to calm her down. 

"D-da.."Myung Dae slowly walked to Tiffany with Jessica helping him. Tiffany's eyes was closed as she was resting. Myung Dae tried to climb up to the sun bed and Jessica carried him up instead so that he doesn't hurt himself while getting up. Myung Dae quickly moved towards Tiffany as he wants her attention but she didn't respond as her eyes was closed. Myung Dae lifted up his small hand and gently Tiffany's cheek. The girls saw that moment and squealed. 

"Yes, Myungie?"Tiffany took the little hand into hers before she Myung Dae's head. Myung Dae gave Tiffany a chuckle before he leaned in to press a kiss on Tiffany's cheek. Taeyeon saw the scene and smiled, thinking how wonderful it is to having a little kid at home. A kid of their own. 

 

 

"Darling, you have to eat something."Taeyeon squatted down beside Tiffany and place his hands on her lap.

"I don't want, TaeTae. My stomach is not well."Tiffany pouted. She have thrown up after trying to consume some grilled beef but her stomach never cooperates with her. 

"Eat something light then. I'll cook you some soup, okay?"Taeyeon suggested but Tiffany shook her head yet again. 

"I don't want."Tiffany whined as she felt like throwing up again. She held the paper bag that was in her hand closer to . Taeyeon saw that and quickly rubbed her back so that she feel better. 

"Take a nap first okay, darling?"Taeyeon stood up and held the paper bag for Tiffany. She tried throwing up but nothing comes out. Taeyeon removed the bag from Tiffany's grip and carried her bridal style to his room.

"We will be back. Fany is not feeling well."Taeyeon said as they walked pass the group of friends and his parents. 

"Tiff is not feeling well? Do you want anything, Tiff?"Mr Kim asked with concern in his voice. Mrs Kim tagged along behind him.

"No, it's okay. Thank you, daddy."Tiffany gave a faint smile so that they are not so worried about her.  

"Tae, help her out okay?"Mrs Kim said.

"Do you want mommy to cook anything for you? You haven't eat anything, Tiff."Mrs Kim suggested as she noticed that Tiffany haven't been eating a lot. 

"No need, mommy. Thank you. I'm sorry I can't join you guys. I really really want to enjoy with everyone of you.."Tiffany apologized as she felt bad not being able to join them.

"It's okay. We will wait for you to get better. The night is still young."Jessica said so that Tiffany will put her mind to peace and rest well. 

"Okay okay. We will talk later, okay. I'll just let her rest first."Taeyeon interrupted before they can continue. The rest of them agreed and waved at the couple.

"Have some rest first, my dear."Taeyeon put Tiffany down on the bed and covered her with his blanket. Tiffany felt much comforted by the scent that the blanket has. 

"Hubby.."Tiffany held Taeyeon's hands and not let him move away. 

"Hmmm?"

"I feel bad. I want to spend time with them."Tiffany pouted. Even though Taeyeon didn't on the lights, he can still see the visible pout due to the moonlight. 

"It's okay. We can always call for another gathering next week."Taeyeon leaned in to kiss Tiffany's lips. 

"No. Yoona will not be in Korea next week. She's going overseas."

"Next next week then."

"I don't want.."Tiffany shook her head again.

"Aish.. I'll wake you up an hour later, how about that?"Taeyeon scratched his head hoping that his wife will agree with his idea. 

"30 minutes."

"No, an hour. Take it or leave it."

Tiffany was about to argue back but she felt like vomiting. She covered quickly. Taeyeon saw that and quickly unfold the paper bag that he left on the table. Again, nothing came out.

"See, you're not well."Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and lift it up to his eye level. 

"Don't scold me anymore. I'm not feeling good to argue with you.."Tiffany suddenly sobbed and this broke Taeyeon's heart. 

"Okay okay. I'm not scolding you. Sshhh, don't cry."Taeyeon scoped Tiffany into his arms before he sits on the bed and put her on his lap. 

"Hush hush.."Taeyeon gently rock his body to calms his princess down. 

"Go to sleep, darling."Taeyeon lay Tiffany down on the bed before he lay down beside her. He pulled her closer to him as he felt that Tiffany is being clingy again.

"Don't leave the room, TaeTae."Tiffany held onto Taeyeon's hand that was wrapped around her waist. 

"I won't, I promise."Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the forehead to reassure her.

"Promise to wake me up an hour later?"Tiffany show her pinky finger in front of Taeyeon so that he can hook his pinky with hers.

"Yes, Fany."Taeyeon took his phone and set an alarm to wake them up an hour later. He showed it to Tiffany so that she believe him. 

"Myungie has grown taller from the previous time we saw him."

"Yes, darling. We're going to experience this in around 4 months time."Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's baby bump and smiled at the thought of his soon-to-come son.

"Darling, we need to think of a name for our son."Tiffany said as her brain starts to think of any baby boy's name. 

"No worries. We still have some time to think of that. For now, just concentrate on your rest first. Sleep well."Taeyeon slowly turned Tiffany to her side so that she is facing him. Taeyeon then rest his lips on hers. But after a few seconds, Tiffany pulled away and rest her cheek on Taeyeon's lips.

"Aigoo.. You're so cute."Taeyeon chuckled and ruffled Tiffany's hair. Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon's compliment.

"I love you, TaeTae."

"I love you too, Fany ah."

 

 

 

 


Done! Sorry for the slow update as I'm very busy and upset :( So I guess TaeNy's baby gender is released yeah? We need to think of a name for him, faster. Since so many of you wanted me to speed up on Tiffany's pregnancy process, here you go. Is it fast enough? Comments please. :) I don't bite. Okay, bye bye. Oh by the way, I tried writing on TaeNy's family in my Princess' LOVE fanfic, do check it out as I think TaeNy's family will somehow be like that.