The test result

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Don't cry anymore. You're my brave girl. You must be tired, do you want to sleep?" Taeyeon asked as he hug her. 

Tiffany just shook her head. 

"See how swollen your eyes are... Then what would you like to do baby?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany. 

"I just want to sit here and not do anything."Tiffany replied staring into space. 

"Baby, are you feeling troubled? You can share with me, I will be your listening ear."Taeyeon asked concernly. 

"No, just feeling emotionally tired."Tiffany replied. 

"Why?"Taeyeon asked.

"I feel so weak, I fall sick so easily... I don't mean to make you worry about me. I can't even go for injections without crying, I am so useless."Tiffany replied looking at her lap.

"Baby, don't say that. It is not like you want to fall sick and stay in the hospital. Everyone will have their own phobia and you are not the only one scared of injections. Remember, you still have me to take care of you and comfort you when you are down. I will accompany you when you have vaccines, don't worry so much. "Taeyeon reassured. 

"Thanks Tae." Tiffany gave Taeyeon an eye smile.

"You are welcome. "Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's forehead.

4:00PM in the afternoon. 

"Hello Ms Hwang! Are you ok?" The nurse asked politely.

"Oh hello! Yes, I am fine here." Tiffany replied.

"Ok, good. Regarding your blood test report, there is nothing serious. Your immune system is not as strong as other people that explains why you are so sick. Lack of nutritions can lead to dizziness and it will make someone faint. It is not as simple as you think. We will give you jabs to boost back your immune system after your fever have completely subsided. There is another jab tonight, that is to make your fever subside." The nurse said. 

"Oh no.. Some more jabs to come.." Tiffany said sadly. 

"Don't worry baby."Taeyeon said as he held her hand.

"Rest well.."The nurse said as she exit the ward. 

"Looks like I still have to stay here for a few more days. I think I better call my boss, Ms Im." Tiffany said as she grabs her phone. 

"Hello. Is this Ms Im?" Tiffany asked politely.

"Hello Tiffany. I am Im Yoona, just call me Yoona." Ms Im said.

"Ok. Yoona, is it possible if I take a 1 week break?"Tiffany asked.

"Why suddenly want to take a break? Are you feeling very stress?"Yoona asked curiously. 

"No, I am not stress at all. Just that, I am in the hospital now and I won't be able to leave, hospitalize for the next few days." Tiffany said politely. 

"Oh no! What happen to you?" Yoona asked concernly.

"I am fine here, don't worry. I am having fever thats all."Tiffany answered. 

"Oh ok, go ahead. Take care and rest well."Yoona said nicely.

"Thank you so much! Bye bye." Tiffany said thankfully. 

"Baby, it's not just fever, it's high fever and it is serious."Taeyeon recorrected her.

"Tae, it is not as serious as you think. It's just normal fever."Tiffany replied. 

"No, you do not have enough nutrition that's why.." Taeyeon said. 

"Ok, fine."Tiffany said. 

"I think I better stay with you, I will take a week break too." Taeyeon answered. 

"Tae, it's ok. There are nurses here to take care of me. You can go to work." Tiffany is worried about Taeyeon's job.

"No, I don't want to leave you, especially when you need me.." Taeyeon said. 

"Ok..."Tiffany looked away sadly. 

"Why, baby? Are you not happy that I stay here with you?" Taeyeon asked pretending to be sad. 

"At least inform your assistant that you will not be going to work."Tiffany ordered. 

"Ok, I will go make the call now." Taeyeon said. He then step aside to make the phone call. 

Tiffany's POV

I am very fortunate to have a very caring boyfriend to take care of me when I am sick.. Won't he get sick of me? He sees me every day here in the hospital. I must cherish him and be a more considerate girlfriend. 

Nobody's POV

"Ok, it is settle."Taeyeon said with a big smile. 

"Hmmm..."Tiffany said feeling a bit tired. 

"Are you tired? I don't think you rest well last night. Do you want to sleep?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I feel so restless. Can I visit the garden downstairs?"Tiffany asked with pleading eyes.

"Aish... You are so cute. Ok, let's go. Do you need the wheelchair?"Taeyeon asked concernly. 

"No no, I don't need the wheelchair. I just want some fresh air."Tiffany replied. 

"Ok, let's go."Taeyeon said as he help Tiffany to get down the bed. 

Taeyeon's POV

I hold on to her cold smoothe hand just incase if she falls down. I feel that she have something that she wants to say, in other words, feeling troubled. I think I should not ask her and just make her feel happy and lend her a listening ear when she needs it. She have been really quiet after this fever started, is she feeling uncomfortable? All we talk about is her medical treatment and stuff like that, we have never spoke about anything else. She feels so weak.

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon's warm hand really make me feel secure and safe. I feel really bad to make him stay in the hospital with me, sleep on the uncomfortable couch, persuading me to eat and even comfort me when I cry. I really wonder how I can ever pay him back. I'm sorry, Taeyeon. I really feel very weak and I don't feel like talking much.