Warded..

The LOVE of TaeNy

"Ok, let her stay in the A class ward." Taeyeon replied without waiting for Tiffany's respond. 

"Ok, I will get my nurse to make the arrangement." the doctor replied.

"Ok, thank you so much." Taeyeon said before bringing Tiffany out.

outside the consultation room

"Why didn't you ask me before you agree? " Tiffany asked furiously and pouted.

"Why will I ask you when I already know what your answer will be?" Taeyeon replied smartly.

Tiffany then folded her arms and walk towards the chair to wait for the nurse's instruction. Taeyeon followed behind Tiffany and he felt that he should appologise to Tiffany as she is very scared of being warded. Staying in the hospital means that medicine with be monitored closely and he will have a hard time persuading her to take medicine.

"Fany ah.. Don't be angry ok? " Taeyeon hugged Tiffany.

"I also know that you are afraid but can you please tell me what you are afraid of so that I know?" Taeyeon asked curiously as he want to know. 

"................." Tiffany refuse to say as she don't want to embarrass herself.

" Fany ah.. I promise I won't laugh if it is funny..." taeyeon promise Tiffany.

Tiffany just shook her head, she finds it embarrassing.

"Common, you shouldn't hide anything from your boyfriend isn't it? I will be here." Taeyeon rubbed her back to soothe her. 

"I...I...am...a...afraid...of...in..injections..." Tiffany's voice trailed off.

"oh I see.. Don't be afraid ok? I am here and I will accompany you later." Taeyeon reassured her. 

"Miss Hwang MiYoung!" the nurse called out. 

"Princess, your room is here. " Taeyeon held her hand to help her get up.

"I'm scared.." Tiffany said while shaking. She held on to Taeyeon tighter after each step she have taken.

"Don't be.. I am here with you. " Taeyeon tried to calm her down. 

"Miss hwang, this is your room. Please changed into this clothing and I will come in later for the drip." the nurse ordered her with caring eyes and leave the room.

"Fany ah, do you need my help?" taeyeon asked afraid that she will faint in the toilet.

"Eww.. No! I can do it myself." Tiffany blushed. 

"Then don't lock the door just in case if you faint I can get in." Taeyeon ordered. 

Tiffany then changed quickly without Taeyeon's help.

Tiffany then lay lifelessly on the bed while waiting for the nurse to come. Taeyeon sat beside Tiffany holding her hand. Then a few tears roll down the side of Tiffany's cheeks and Taeyeon happened to see it. 

"Why are you crying? Are you feeling very uncomfortable? Need me to call the doctor?" Taeyeon asked concernly.

Tiffany just shook her head. 

Taeyeon asked curiously why she is crying. Today is taeyeon's first time seeing Tiffany crying, and so many times in a day, his heart break when he see Tiffany crying. Taeyeon then sit beside Tiffany on her bed and left her up. He use one hand to support her and another one to hug her. 

"Aigoo.. Don't cry anymore.. You have cried so many times today.. Crying won't make my princess pretty.. Enough of crying.. " Taeyeon hate to see his princess crying so he kiss her on her cheeks and wipe her tears with his thumb. 

"I know you are afraid of the drip later on but I will be here with you. If the nurse stop me from coming in, I will still run in to stay and accmpany my princess." Taeyeon joked.

Tiffany just slightly nodded. Tiffany have been really quiet after since the fever started, she isn't feeling very well and she felt very weak.

"Miss Hwang, I am here to help give you the drip." the nurse said as she brought in Tiffany's lunch as well. 

"Can I not have the drip? I am feeling much better actually. " Tiffany lied.

"Fany ah.. You are sick and you need that to boost back your health. " Taeyeon said to Tiffany.

"just go ahead. " Teayeon told the nurse.

The nurse then took Tiffany's hand but she pull it back, the nurse was shock. Taeyeon then hold onto Tiffany's hand.

"Fany, it wont hurt at all. Just squeeze my hand when it hurt ok? "Taeyeon lied just to comfort Tiffany. 

Taeyeon then pass Tiffany's hand to the nurse. 

" Just breathe in and breathe out and relax. It won't hurt at all. " Taeyeon suggested. 

The nurse then poke the needle into Tiffany's hand and a few tears rolled down her eyes. She tried her best not to cry in front of Taeyeon but she failed. She didn't have the strength to squeeze Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon then wiped her tears away as he look into her eyes. Tiffany felt very embarrass. 

"Ok, no more. " the nurse said happily. 

" Thank you very much."  Taeyeon thanked the nurse. 

" Okok.. No more. My princess is very brave today.. " Taeyeon supported Tiffany with one hand and gave her encouragement. He kisse her on her cheeks and she ceased crying. 

"Come on, let's get you lunch. You didn't eat anything today." Taeyeon went to take the food that was left on the table.

"Say ahhh..." Taeyeon said cutely. 

Tiffany sealed her lips really tight.

"I just praised you and you make me change my mind, I am going to take back my words. " Taeyeon threatened Tiffany.

Tiffany faced her back to Taeyeon and pretend to be sleeping. 

"Aigoo... Tiffany is not a good girl anymore she is a bad girl..." Taeyeon said loudly to catch Tiffany's attention. He is trying to stay patient. 

" Fany ah.. You need to at least eat something to keep you strong. Didn't you heard what the doctor say just now?" Taeyeon asked while walking to the opposite side to see his Tiffany. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will Taeyeon do to Tiffany? Will he give up on her?