Pregnant

The LOVE of TaeNy

WBack to previous chapter

"T-TaeTae..?"

"The doctor say that.."

"I'm what?"Tiffany was totally surprised when Taeyeon didn't blame her for not telling him after her admission in the hospital. 

"He said that.."

"He say what?!"Fear was still to crept in as the way Taeyeon talked made her feel like she is having an illness. Tears started gathering in her eyes. 

"H-he said that t-there is s-something g-growing inside your t-tummy.."


"What's growing in my tummy? Tell me, TaeTae ah.."Tiffany begged as tears that was once b in her eyes started rolling down her cheeks. Taeyeon felt bad making his wife cry like that.

"Something.. Something that will pop out after 9 months.."Taeyeon tried to suppress his laughter.

"H-huh..? What do you mean?"Tiffany still had that blur look on her face as she didn't understand what her husband just told her.

"What kind of tumour that will pop out after 9 months?"

"Pabo yah! There's an angel in your tummy, darling. We finally made it."Taeyeon let out a laughter and smiled. He was just too happy and he was amused by Tiffany's reaction.

"A-are you for r-real? Y-you are not l-lying to me, r-right?"

"Of course it's real. When did I lie to you?"Taeyeon walked to her bed and sat down beside her before he put his arms around her waist and pull her closer to him.

"R-really, TaeTae? Really?"Tiffany looked at Taeyeon straight into the eyes as she can't contain her tears. Tears of joy.

"Yes, sweetheart."Taeyeon kissed her forehead lovingly.

"T-thank you s-so much, T-TaeTae ah.."Tiffany started choking on her tears.

"Why did you thank me for, hmmm?"Taeyeon reach out his hand to wipe her tears.

"Thank y-you so much. I'm so glad you d-did not g-give up on m-me."She sniffed.

"You did not give up on yourself as well, honey. You're my brave and strong girl."

"You still l-love me e-even though you k-know that I take s-such a long time to get p-preggy.."

"I definitely would. I love you so much."Taeyeon gently brush his nose against hers.

"I feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world, TaeTae. Thank god you did not give up on me."Tiffany smiled as she carress his cheeks.

"You did not give up on yourself as well."Taeyeon pecked her lips.

"I love you so much, Kim Taeyeon. I'm so glad you're my husband."

"I'm so glad that you're my wife as well. I love you so much, Tiffany Kim."Taeyeon said and press his forehead with hers.

"Stop crying now or else the doctor will say that I'm the reason to your tears."Taeyeon joked.

"What did the doctor say?"

"He said that you're too upset and you're stress. It's not good for a pregnant lady. Please share your worries and burden with me, darling. Anything that is troubling you, please feel free to tell me. Even if it's bothering you in the middle of the night, just wake me up and I'll be your listening ear. I want to go through everything with you."Taeyeon said sweetly and Tiffany nodded.

"Thank you, TaeTae.."Tiffany kissed his lips. 

"Alright. Stop thanking me already."Taeyeon cringed his nose and smiled.

"TaeTae.."

"Yes, darling?"

"I need to pee pee.."Tiffany blushed as she bury her head in his chest. 

"Alright, I'll help you."Taeyeon get off the bed and carry her bridal style to the toilet.


"Are you going home tonight, TaeTae?"Tiffany asked as her hair was being dried by Taeyeon. Taeyeon helped her shower earlier on as he was afraid that might slip and fall. Such over protective husband Tiffany has.

"Will you allow me to go home, honey?"Taeyeon put down the towel on the bed and sat down beside her.

"No."Tiffany shook her head and giggled at how silly her question was. Taeyeon find that sight of her cute and he can't help but to kiss her on the lips.

"Let's sleep now, okay?"Taeyeon wanted to push Tiffany to lie down but she resisted.

"It's only 9.30pm, TaeTae ah.."

"You need a lot of rest my dear."Taeyeon kissed her forehead sweetly. Tiffany closed her eyes as she enjoy the kiss. Just then, the nurse walked in and the couple stop whatever they were doing.

"Hello Ms Hwang. Are you feeling okay?"The nurse asked as she read the report that is place on the table.

"I'm good."

"That's great. You would definitely be good because you have such a caring and sweet husband."Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled.

"I'm here now because I'm going to give you your iron jab. This jab is important especially now because you're pregnant. You need a lot of blood. The doctor said that you're slightly anemic so I have to give you the jab."The nurse looked at Tiffany before she start preparing the injection.

"Fany..."Taeyeon walked back to where Tiffany was.

"Listen to the nurse and have the jab, okay darling?"Taeyeon bend down slightly so that he is at the same level as Tiffany.

"P-painful.."

"I know it's painful. I'm here. Just squeeze my hand when it hurts."Taeyeon smiled at her sweetly as he tugged her hair behind her ear.

"We'll go for ice cream tomorrow if you go for the jab."Taeyeo roll up her sleeve before he pull Tiffany in for a hug. Tiffany buried her head into Taeyeon's stomach.

"I'm starting now.."The nurse informed them.

"It's okay, sweetheart."Taeyeon heard her fast breathing and he place one of his hand on her back and another one holding onto Tiffany's hand.

"Mhmm.."Tiffany had the side of her head leaning against Taeyeon's stomach as she watched the nurse clean her arm. She bury her head into Taeyeon's stomach again when she felt the pain. Taeyeon can sense that she is in pain. Therefore, he rub her back with one of his hand.

"Good girl.."Taeyeon rub her back in a faster manner as he felt his shirt getting damp. The nurse then pull out the needle and press the cotton wool on her arm before she put a plaster for her.

"The injected area will feel slightly sore. The warm cloth is available outside."

"Alright. Thank you so much."Taeyeon smiled at her before he focus his attention on his wife.

"It's done now, honey."Taeyeon stop rubbing her back and bend down to face her.

"Aigoo.."Taeyeon wipe her tears that were falling from her eyes.

"My sweetheart.. Don't cry anymore. It's over."Taeyeon kissed her nose before he kissed her eyes. Tiffany immediately threw her arms aorund his neck.

"Okay okay.."Taeyeon her hair as he carried her in his arms like a koala bear.

The jab must be so painful for her.. -Taeyeon

They remain silent for quite some time before one of them speak up.

"Do you want to sleep already?"Taeyeon turn his head to face Tiffany whose head was resting on his shoulder. Tiffany nodded her head. Taeyeon then walk to her bed and gently put her down. Tiffany moved to the side of the bed before she pat on the empty space wanting Taeyeon to sleep with her.

"You want me to sleep with you?"Taeyeon asked and Tiffany nodded her head eagerly with a bright smile plastered on her face. Taeyeon then climbed onto the bed and he pull her down together with him. Tiffany rest her head on Taeyeon's chest and giggled. She gently touch his eyebrow before she retreated her hand.

"What are you giggling about, darling?"Taeyeon gently her hair.

"Can you image our child to inherit our genes? Your eyebrow and your dorkiness. I think I will have a hard time handling the both of you.."Tiffany said and Taeyeon chuckled. They're just too happy to find out that Tiffany is pregnant.

"Can you image our child to inherit your eyesmile? Then I'll have two eye smiling princesses at home."Taeyeon pecked her forehead.

"It's a girl?"

"No but what if."

"Then we'll use that trick to get whatever we want."

"Yah! No matter what the gender of the baby is, I'll love them equally."

"Me too. Let's go to sleep now, I'm tired."Tiffany yawned before she slowly climb on top of Taeyeon.

"You're making me as your bed?"Taeyeon wrapped his arms around her. Tiffany nodded and snuggled into his chest.

"You keep making me a---"

"Shush.. So noisy."Tiffany stopped Taeyeon from talking before she kissed his lips.

"Goodnight, TaeTae."

"Alright alright. Goodnight, darling."Taeyeon pat Tiffany's back to put her to sleep.

"And good night little one."Taeyeon gently caressed Tiffany's tummy before he dose off.

 

At around 3am, Taeyeon felt the weight above him fidgeting and moving around. He then turn to sleep on his side and put Tiffany on the bed but she crawled back to him. Taeyeon felt that something is not right with her and he opened his eyes. Tiffany wanted to wake Taeyeon up because something was bothering her but she doesn't want to disturb him. She wants to stay in Taeyeon's arm to make herself feel better.

"What's wrong, honey?"Taryeon sat up with Tiffany in his arms. Tiffany shook her head and bury into Taeyeon's chest.

"Did I wake you up, TaeTae? I'm sorry."Tiffany looked at him with those innocent eyes.

"It's okay. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing."Tiffany replied nonchalantly.

"It can't be nothing, darling."Taeyeon rubbed her arms, prompting her to speak up.

"I-I'm hungry and m-my tummy is s-slightly h-hurting."Tiffany stammered.

"Do you want me to call the nurse to check on you?"Taeyeon asked feeling concerned even though he knows that Tiffany will not like that idea.

"No. I'm craving for sandwich. I'll be fine once my craving is satisfied.

"Are you sure?"Taeyeon place his hand on her soft cheek.

"Yeah. I experienced this pain before and I ate what I wanted to eat and the pain went off afterwards."

"Wait, you mean you experienced random cravings? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"Taeyeon kissed her cheek.

"I don't want to get you excited. Since it's just a random craving, it doesn't matter."Tiffany smiled.

"It's okay, Fany ah. It's the best birthday present I've ever received in my entire life. Maybe we are only meant to find it out on my birthday. Thank you so much my bundle of joy."Taeyeon kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry I can't plan anything for your birthday. I made reservation at your favorite restaurant but who knows that I'll end up here."Tiffany said sadly and looked away.

"Shush... No worries, honey. There are still many many birthdays that you could do something for me. Unless you're telling me that you're not going to be my wife any longer."Taeyeon kissed her lips.

"That's not what I meant.. I want---"Taeyeon silent her by putting his finger on her lips.

"I know. I'm just kidding. Let me go get food for my angels."Taeyeon slowly left the bed with him still holding onto Tiffany's hand.

"What kind of sandwich do you want, hon? Egg mayo? Tuna?"

"Tuna!"Tiffany's face lit up.

"Alright. Wait here for me, I'll be back soon."Taeyeon kissed her lips again before he walk towards the door.

"TaeTae!"

"Yes, sweetheart?"Taeyeon turned around to face her.

"Can I come with you? Please..."Tiffany pursed her lower lips, looking all cute at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and nodded his head. Tiffany slide herself off the bed before she put on her heels. Taeyeon frowned at the sight of her heels.

"No heels for you. Get on my back."

"But Tae---"

"No buts.. Just get on my back."Taeyeon squat down and removed her heels before he let Tiffany get on.

"Thank you, TaeTae. You're the best."Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's shoulder before she rest on it.

"Which filling do you want, darling?"Taeyeon asked as he browse through the few sandwiches left in the fridge.

"Tuna."Tiffany pulled herself up to look over Taeyeon's shoulder.

"You're lucky there's one left."Taeyeon said and took that tuna sandwich along with an egg mayo sandwich for himself. 

"TaeTae, why did you take the vegetable sandwich? I want tuna sandwich, not vegetables."Tiffany frowned. Taeyeon then looked at the sandwich again and it states tuna sandwich.

"It's tuna sandwich my dear."Taeyeon turn his head to kiss any part that he can reach.

"Why is there vegetables? Shouldn't it only contain bread and tuna?"

"Pabo yah. It includes vegetables as well."Taeyeon flicked her forehead.

"But I don't want the veggies, TaeTae.."Tiffany whined.

"I'll remove it for you later then."

"Thank you, TaeTae!"

"What drink do you want, honey?"Taeyeon asked as he walked to the another fridge.

"Redbull!"Tiffany pumped her fist into the air.

"No, darling. There's a lot of sugar and it's late. How about milk?"

"But milk is too boring, TaeTae ah."Tiffany pouted.

"Get the flavored one then. Strawberry?"Taeyeon offered.

"Fine fine."Tiffany gave in because she knows how hard it is to convince Taeyeon to get her redbull. 

"Thank you for your cooperation, darling. I'll let you have one some other day. I hope you understand. I'm just worried about your health."

"I do, TaeTae."Tiffany smiled.

"Let's pay for the food before we head back up to your ward."Taeyeon took out his wallet before he head to the cashier.

"Mhmm!"

"Have a quick supper and go back to sleep later, sweetheart."Taeyeon walked back to her ward after he paid for the things.

"Yes, Mr Kim!"Tiffany salute and Taeyeon chuckled.

"Mommy and Daddy is visiting you tomorrow. Do you know how happy they sounded when I told them the news?"Taeyeon continued telling Tiffany about his conversation over the phone with his mom earlier on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey marshmallows! Just a short update to let you know that Tiffany is preggy! Yay! Tiffany is craving for food! It's so cute that you guys can't catch the plot last update so that's why this chapter is up. Don't hate me anymore.. Zzz.. How's this chapter? Comment comment and comment. School's starting tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to update any sooner. I hope you marshmallow will still start with this story.. Alright, this is all for now . Have a good week ahead!