Mr Kim's idea..

The LOVE of TaeNy

"One last mouth baby."Taeyeon said as he feed Tiffany. 

"Finally, I am so full. Come, let's get you lunch."Tiffany said while trying to get off the bed. 

"Ok, let's go."Taeyeon said as he help her down. 

After lunch

"Let's go back shall we?"Taeyeon asked.

"Ok."Tiffany replied. 

Just when Tiffany was about to stand up, she fell back to her seat again. 

"What's wrong?"Taeyeon asked concernly. 

"Nothing."Tiffany said while rubbing her head. 

"I will carry you back."Taeyeon said as he left up Tiffany. 

"No, it's ok. I can walk back myself." Tiffany said. 

"No, you are weak. I will carry you."Taeyeon said as he continue walking thinking about what the nurse say about dizziness. 

"Ok then."Tiffany replied. 

Back at the ward

"Get some rest baby."Taeyeon said as he lay her down. 

A few tears roll down Tiffany's cheeks.

"What's wrong?"Taeyeon asked as he saw what was going on. 

"TaeTae, I want to go home. Look's like I can't go home tomorrow."Tiffany mumbled. 

"You will go home within this few days, don't worry."Taeyeon reassured Tiffany as he hug her.

"But I want to sleep on our bed instead of here."Tiffany whined. 

"Ok, sshhh don't cry anymore."Taeyeon said as he think of ideas of making Tiffany sleep. 

"How? What should I do? I can't possibly bring her home when she needs medical attention. Kim Taeyeon think!!"Taeyeon was practically screaming inside his head. 

"Baby, give me a moment. TaeTae will think of an idea for you. Don't cry anymore."Taeyeon said as he wipe her tears. 

"Let's see if your fever comes back."Taeyeon feel Tiffany's forehead.

"It didn't came back. Very good baby! You are doing a good job."Taeyeon praised Tiffany hoping to make her happy. 

"What's the point of my fever subsiding but I can't go home?! *sob"Tiffany cried even more. 

"Ok, I am seriously. For the time being, you need to rest so that you will recover faster. Your condition have stabilize already and I think that you can go home tomorrow. Do you really miss home?"Taeyeon asked. 

Tiffany nodded her head. 

"For the time being, go to sleep. I will try to persuade the nurse to let you go home tomorrow."Taeyeon said as he hug her to calm her down. 

"Tae, I want to go home.."Tiffany whined again. 

*Ring *Ring Taeyeon's phone rang. It's Mr Kim. 

"Baby, I will go take a phone call outside."Taeyeon said as he walk out. 

"Hello Daddy! Your phone call came in time."Taeyeon said. 

"Eh.. Why?"Mr Kim asked curiously. 

"Let me tell you what happen. Just now everything went fine during lunch. It all starts when we were about to make our way back to her ward. When she was about to stand up, she fell so I decided to carry her back. Then when we reach her ward, I put her down on the bed so that she could rest but she started crying instead. She say that she can't go home tomorrow. She miss home and wants to go home. I think for a long time but no ideas came out. What must I do now?"Taeyeon asked desperately. 

"I can't possibly bring her home if she needs medical attention."Taeyeon added. 

"Taeyeon, do you mind sacrificing yourself for a while to make her sleep?"Mr Kim asked. 

"Yes, of course. I want her to rest well."Taeyeon answered happily. 

"What she currently feel now is that she wants to feel that she is at home. So, lull her to bed. Place her on your lap and hug her to sleep. I think she will feel better this way."Mr Kim suggested. 

"Oh ya! Why didn't I think of that?"Taeyeon hit his head lightly. 

"Son, have you buy flowers for her yet?"Mr Kim asked.

"Yes." Taeyeon answered. 

"Ok, then go and take care of her."Mr Kim said. 

"Ok. Thanks daddy! Bye bye."Taeyeon said and hang up the call. 

"Baby.."Taeyeon called as he walk into the ward. 

"I should lull you to bed."Taeyeon said as he left her up and walk to the couch. 

"Close your eyes."Taeyeon said as he kiss her. 

"Tae, who is that that call you?"Tiffany asked. 

"Oh, it's my daddy. We were talking about work."Taeyeon lied. 

"Tae, I am really sorry to make you worry again."Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon with her small eyes. 

"Here you go again. Say no more. Come, lean on me. I shall make you feel at home."Taeyeon said as he pull her towards him.

"Thanks TaeTae."Tiffany said as she kiss him on the forehead. 

"Hehehe.. I finally get a kiss.."Taeyeon mumbled. 

"You mean I don't give you enough kisses?"Tiffany asked. 

"Yes, you don't. Not enough for me, especially for the past few days."Taeyeon replied. 

"That's because I wasn't feeling well."Tiffany replied. 

"Ok, then you should get some sleep now." Taeyeon said as he pat her to bed. 

After 10 minutes

Taeyeon heard some light snoring and he chuckled. 

"This baby girl... I don't wish to see you so hurt again. I don't wish to see you cry anymore."Taeyeon said as he hug her tightly. 

"Maybe I should sleep too.."Taeyeon thought and he close his eyes to sleep with his angel. 

After 1 hour

Tiffany stretch herself like a little baby that just woke up. 

"Baby, you are awake.."Taeyeon said as he smiled. 

"Hmm.."Tiffany snuggle into Taeyeon's embrace. 

"Baby, your dinner is here."Taeyeon said. 

"Another torture... But I am not hungry yet.."Tiffany whined. 

"Since when are you hungry Ms Hwang?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Let's feed you."Taeyeon said while making his way to the bed.

"Ahhh.."Taeyeon opened his mouth. 

This time Tiffany open , see how desperate she wants to go home. 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update.. Please forgive me..