The night together

The LOVE of TaeNy

After lunch

"Let's go have ice cream!"Tiffany said while punching her fist in the air. 

"Are you serious? Now?"Taeyeon asked. 

"Yes, now! I want 3 scoop."Tiffany said with her pleading eyes. 

"3?!?! Aren't you full? I am very full.."Taeyeon said while rubbing his stomach cutely. 

"Are you trying to stop me from having so much ice cream?!?!"Tiffany asked as she sense something.

"Baby ah, you just recover from your cough cough. You shouldn't even take ice cream in the first place."Taeyeon explained cutely. 

"But you promised me!!!"Tiffany said while pouting. 

"Yes, I promised you. How about 1 scoop? I don't want your cough to come back again..."Taeyeon said. 

"1 scoop is better than nothing. Let's go now, Fany is craving for ice cream."Tiffany said and hold Taeyeon's hand. 

"Maybe we should get some chips for tonight, should we?"Taeyeon asked while walking to the queue. 

"Ya, good idea. TaeTae, I want chocolate favour..."Tiffany said and queue together with Taeyeon. 

"I love you..."Taeyeon said and gave Tiffany a peck when she turn her head to face Taeyeon. 

"Hey! Why so sudden?"Tiffany was shocked. 

"Yah! What do you mean by this? You mean I need to have a reason to kiss my wife? Or do I need her permission before that?"Taeyeon asked pretending to be angry.

"No, that's not what I meant. I mean, you know, Erm... Why sudden in public? I mean, you seldom do this..."Tiffany reexplained. 

"Because, I want people to know that this pretty lady standing here next to me is taken already. She is mine! Muahahaha!"Taeyeon said confidently. 

"You sounded so much like David.."Tiffany said. 

"Really? I am so sorry baby... Don't be scared... Sorry..."Taeyeon said as he kiss her forehead and hug her.

"Nah.. I will try to get over it, don't worry.."Tiffany said while smiling. 

"You are scary, you know. One moment you will cry when I talk about him, the next moment you say it is ok.."Taeyeon teased. 

"Yah!! You want me to be scared forever? I think I will get bullied by you if I am too timid!"Tiffany joked. 

"You know, every time you cry, it makes me feel like I didn't do my job to protect you..."Taeyeon said. 

"Really? I am sorry.. Don't think it that way, sometimes it is not your fault, like what happen yesterday."Tiffany reassure. 

"I don't want my girl to cry because of me.."Taeyeon said as he hug her tighter.

"I love you.."Tiffany said. 

"I love you too..."Taeyeon said and gave Tiffany a long kiss. 

"Erm.. Excuse me sir, what favour would you like?"The ice cream seller asked feeling very awkward. 

"This is what happens when you do this in public.."Tiffany said while blushing and she walked out of the queue and decides to wait outside. 

"Here... Let's go to the supermarket. Get it done quick, I want to sleep..."Taeyeon said pretending to be drowsy. 

"I am sorry to disturb your sleep this morning..."Tiffany said and she ate her ice cream. 

"It's ok... Fany needs a lot of care and concern you know... I promised your dad and my parents to take care of you.. So don't worry so much..."Taeyeon said and side hug Tiffany.

"Thanks TaeTae! Ice cream for you!"Tiffany said with her eye smile and feed Taeyeon. 

"What are you planning to buy?"Tiffany asked. 

"Tidbits, chocolates, sweets and wine?"Taeyeon said. 

The couple went to the supermarket to get what they needed. They went to the wine section to choose the wine that they want to buy. That was the last item they decided to buy. Taeyeon is very careful about Tiffany's feelings because yesterday she cried when she saw the wine bottle at home. On the other hand, Tiffany was trying to act strong in front of Taeyeon so that he wont be wworried but Taeyeon can see it through her eyes that she is still abit afraid.

At home

"Baby, go to sleep."Taeyeon said as he walk into the kitchen. 

"I will wait for you.."Tiffany said. 

"I will just leave everything in the cabinet, go to sleep first don't wait for me.."Taeyeon said. 

"Ok, I wait for you in the bedroom then."Tiffany said and went to their room. 

"Aish..."Taeyeon sighed. 

"Sleep tight princess."Taeyeon gave Tiffany a kiss and went over to his side of the bed. 

"Sweet dreams.."Tiffany said as she have Taeyeon a kiss too. 

"You are not asleep?"Taeyeon asked. 

"I don't fall asleep so fast unless I am very exhausted.."Tiffany explained. 

"Close your eyes.."Taeyeon ordered and pat Tiffany to sleep.

"I love you TaeTae.."Tiffany said while facing Taeyeon. 

"I love you too.."Taeyeon said and gave Tiffany a peck.

At night

"Hello Tiff! Hello Taeyeon!"Jessica greeted at the door. 

"Jessi!!!"Tiffany exclaimed and run over to hug Jessica tightly. 

"Baby, I am still here.."Taeyeon went over to hug Tiffany. 

"Jessi, I am still here too..."Yuri pouted. 

"Jessi, let's not care about them. Go to the living room."Tiffany ushered them. 

"Yah!!"Both Taeyeon and Yuri exclaimed. 

"Wine bottle?"Jessica mouthed to Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon did the ok sign. 

"Tiff, how are you?"Jessica asked sitting beside Yuri. 

"I am fine, good."Tiffany did the good sign with her hand. 

"Oh really? I thought you...*Crying* "Taeyeon said while immitating Tiffany crying in the morning. 

"Yah!!"Tiffany slap Taeyeon's arm continuously. 

"It's ok Tiff.."Jessica walk over and comfort Tiffany. 

"Let's go to the pool to chat..."Tiffany said and pulled Jessica along. 

"Then what about us?"Yuri asked.

"Talk to your best friend.."Jessica said and stuck her tongue out. 

"These girls..."Taeyeon said while shaking her head. 

Over at the pool. 

"Let's sit here.."Tiffany said and pulled Jessica together with her.

"So what do you want to tell me?"Tiffany asked. 

"There is this couple from Paris that wants you to design their wedding dress for them. They want you to go over to Paris on Monday morning to discuss about the design!!"Jessica exclaimed while feeling very excited for Tiffany. 

"Are you coming with me?"Tiffany asked. 

"No. Yoona have already book the ticket, I will pass to you later."Jessica said. 

"Can I not go?? I don't feel like going..."Tiffany whined. 

"It is a very good chance you know... We are all very proud of you..!!"Jessica said. 

"Let's not talk about this.. I want to play with the water.."Tiffany said excitedly. 

"But I don't have any swimming costume with me now.."Jessica said. 

"It's ok, let's just go in like this.."Tiffany said and she made her way into the pool slowly. 

"It's cold."Jessica said ones she feel her feet touching the ground. 

*splash *splash *splash

"Yah! Tiff! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"Jessica was having fun. 

"It's so cold! Hahaha!!"Tiffany exclaimed after feeling the water touching her skin. 

"We must lower down, TaeTae don't allow me to go to the pool after falling sick.."Tiffany said. 

"Oh ya! He is right! Let's get up.."Jessica said. 

"No! I want to play! *splash"Tiffany said playfully. 

"No wonder Taeyeon always say that you are a naughty girl.."Jessica teased. 

"He told you?!?!"Tiffany asked not believing what she just heard. 

"Yes, he told me.. *splash"Jessica said. 

Over at the living room

"I thought I heard water splashing sound.."Yuri said not believing what he just heard. 

"Ya, I thought it was only me... I think they are playing..."Taeyeon said. 

"It is cold outside. Tiffany just recover, let's get her up."Yuri said concernly. 

"Yah! Baby, you just recovered. Why did you play in the water again?"Taeyeon whined. 

"It's rare that Jessica can accompany me in the pool.."Tiffany said. 

"Yah!! I am jealous here! I can always accompany you next time.."Taeyeon said feeling abit jealous. 

"Ya Tiff. Taeyeon is right. We don't want you to fall sick again..."Jessica added as she nudge her to listen to Taeyeon. 

"Don't care about him, he is always being childish. Yuri, come and join us..."Tiffany invited. 

"Fany, you better come up now or I will not buy you ice cream again.."Taeyeon threatened. 

"I can always buy them myself.."Tiffany talked back. 

"Hmmm... If not, I will chase you in the pool like a shark.."Taeyeon threatened. 

"Okok.."Tiffany have not choice but to listen to Taeyeon. 

"That's my good girl."Taeyeon said and give Tiffany a kiss. 

"Go bathe now..."Taeyeon ordered. 

"Let's bathe together Jessi!"Tiffany said like a little kid. 

"Jessi, I will go get your clothes.."Yuri said and walk towards his car. 

"Just leave it outside later..."Jessica shouted back. 

"Jessi, you go in first, I will take my clothes and join you.."Tiffany said and walk towards her cabinet. 

"Which area do you want? The bathtub? Or the showering area?"Jessica asked. 

"Up to you. You?"Tiffany asked. 

"I think I prefer the showering area.."Jessica said and went to the showering area. 

"Tiff, you sure you are ok?"Jessica asked feeling worried for her best friend. 

"Yes, I am ok."Tiffany said while bathing.

"Then why did Taeyeon said that you cry?"Jessica asked. 

"Aish.. Don't listen to his nonsense.."Tiffany pouted. 

"You better tell me or I will ask Taeyeon myself.."Jessica threatened. 

"Okok fine. I dreamt about it again last night that's what happen."Tiffany said shortly.

"Really? That's all?"Jessica asked. 

"Yes. Taeyeon asked me to tell him what exactly happen yesterday so I told him before we go to sleep."Tiffany said. 

"Oh ok. Tiff, stay strong! We are all behind you, stay strong for us ok?"Jessica said. 

Over at Yuri and Taeyeon

"So how is Tiffany?"Yuri asked. 

"I can tell that she is still scared but she doesnt want to express it out.."Taeyeon said. 

"Get her to speak up and not bottle up everything to herself, it is no good for her."Yuri suggested.

"I will but she sometimes is stubborn and doesn't want to say so I have to force her and she ends up crying if it is something sad.."Taeyeon said sadly. 

"Tae, I heard what you just said!"Tiffany said while raising her voice. 

"I am telling the truth.."Taeyeon said innocently. 

"Hmph!!"Tiffany said and sits beside Jessia instead of Taeyeon. 

"Yah baby! Why are you not sitting here with me?"Taeyeon pat the empty space beside him. 

"Because I don't want to.."Tiffany said while looking away. 

"Looks like someone is angry here..."Taeyeon joked. 

"Kim Taeyeon, you better stop teasing me or else... Or else I won't have any skin contact with you for 1 week!"Tiffany threatened. 

"Woah.."Yuri laughed at Taeyeon's shock expression. 

"Yuri, we still have to work tomorrow. Let's get going."Jessica said. 

"Ok, Taeyeon and Tiffany we have to go.. We have to work tomorrow."Yuri said and walk towards the door with Jessica. 

"Bye Bye!"All 4 greeted.

"Tiffany, don't be angry anymore.."Jessica teased. 

"Aish.."Tiffany muttered.

"Baby baby.."Taeyeon called out while walking towards Tiffany. 

"What do you want?"Tiffany asked feeling very annoyed. 

"Don't ignore me.."Taeyeon pouted. 

"This is what you call ignore when I still talk to you?"Tiffany asked. 

"Don't treat me so coldly.. TaeTae needs a hug here.."Taeyeon continue pouting and open his arms. 

"Hug yourself.."Tiffany said and took Taeyeon's arm to wrap around his body and Tiffany was about to go to her room. 

*Wailing *Sobbing

Taeyeon pretended to cry. 

"Yah, Taeyeon... Don't cry.."Tiffany run towards Taeyeon to comfort him.

"You finally gave me attention.."Taeyeon stop his wailing. 

"Yah! I am not going to bother you anymore.. Cry all you want.."Tiffany said and went upstairs to prepare her things for her business trip.

"Baby.."Taeyeon catch up with Tiffany. 

"I am going to catch you.."Taeyeon said and carried Tiffany from the back and brought her to their room. 

"Let me go~"Tiffany whined. 

"No, I am not going to let you go~"Taeyeon said cutely and put Tiffany on the bed. 

"You are angry and I am jealous.."Taeyeon said as Tiffany was in between him. 

"Why are you jealous?"Tiffany asked while turning her head to the side to look at Taeyeon from the side of her eyes. 

"Because you abandon me when you are with Jessica."Taeyeon complained and hug Tiffany.

"I believe Jessica have told Yuri about being jealous. She is my best friend so don't be jealous.."Tiffany set her rules. 

"But you treat her like she is yours."Taeyeon whined. 

"Yes, she is mine. My best friend."Tiffany scoffed. 

"I am not going to let you go..."Taeyeon said as he tighter his hug. 

"Tae~ I am going to Paris on Monday morning and should be back by Wednesday morning. I need to pack my luggage.."Tiffany told Taeyeon about her trip. 

"Why? Do you really have to go? Then what about me?"Taeyeon 

"Do you think I want to leave, Mr Kim? I have no choice too... this is my first time going overseas alone.."Tiffany said. 

"Hmmmm...."Taeyeon pouted and bury his head behind Tiffany. 

"I have to pack my luggage now.."Tiffany said as she stands up. 

"I will go take your luggage now.."Taeyeon said as he kiss her. 

"Aish.."Tiffany slap Taeyeon on the arm. 

"Fany is going to Paris.. What should I do?"Taeyeon thought desperately. 

"Baby... I will go make a phone call outside.."Taeyeon said and walk to Tiffany. 

"Why can't you do it here instead?"Tiffany asked feeling very suspicious about Taeyeon. 

"No, I am going to call my dad about something.."Taeyeon lied. 

"About what?"Tiffany asked feeling very curious. 

"You know my dad likes and want you to be his daughter in law so he wants to be updated about you.. He is overprotective of you..."Taeyeon whispered. 

"And so? Why do you have to do it outside?"Tiffany asked feeling that the reason Taeyeon gave is not valid. 

"I am going to tell him about what happen to you.. I don't want you to cry after hearing it.."Taeyeon said and he kiss her forehead. 

"Do you really have to tell him? I don't want him to blame you for not sending me to their house.."Tiffany asked. 

"I rather tell him not and get nagged. If he happen to find out himself, it will be worst."Taeyeon lied his way through. 

"Ok ok.."Tiffany allowed him.

"Phew..."Taeyeon muttered once he step out of their room. 

"TaeTae is suspicious.. Is he having an affair outside?"Tiffany's thoughts went wild. 

"I don't think so.. He is loyal to me..."Tiffany thought again.

"If I catch you having an affair, I am going to leave you!!"Tiffany thought angrily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continue... 

Who is Taeyeon calling?